Added: Jul 23, 2024 10:37 pm
Sierra Cirque. Creep Play [2.02 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:56:54
Video Format: Full HD
Filesize: 2.02 GB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Sierra Cirque
Description: Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, "Please do something!" The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can't avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

Tags: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/33k9iwz874at
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 23, 2024 11:05 pm
Syren de Mer - Thank You Daddy Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold [1.21 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:33:28
Video Format: HD
Filesize: 1.21 GB

Actors: Syren de Mer, Rick Stronghold
Description: We open on a tan, gorgeous Syren De Mer getting her huge tits slapped. Rick Stronghold bends her over and raises her tight leather skirt to spank her ass till its bright red, but that is just the warm up. He flogs her, canes her, and crops her ass and breasts. Syren proves herself by showing her gratitude and maintaining her composure despite the obvious sting and thud of his implements. He rewards his pet's obedience with a single tail whipping. When she sees him walking towards her with the whip she smiles and shakes her ass with glee. Syren is such a hot pain slut. All this impact play has her wet and begging for his cock, but she must stop being a greedy slut. He decides when she can fuck and when she can come. His fucking machine thrusts a dildo deep in her pussy as he holds a bullet vibe on her clit and shoves his fingers in her cunt and then in her mouth. Her bound body trembles relentlessly as he pulls multiple orgasms out of her. Her pussy pushes the dildo out as her muscles contract. As he fucks her Rick grabs the rope binding her leg and uses it to thrust deeper into her horny cunt and she writhes in pleasure. Syren is instructed to climb up on Rick's cock and ride him. Her bondage makes this difficult but he orders her to figure it out and fast. Her desire to please her Daddy is matched only by her need to be filled by his hard dick. Once she is bent over Rick spanks her ass and pounds her pussy as she thanks him over and over again. Syren is up on her knees eagerly deepthroating his prick until he squirts his cum in her mouth and tells her what a good girl she has been.

Tags: Dildo, Whipping, Caning, Hardcore, Flogging, Stockings, BDSM, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Spanking, Fingering, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fl3zp4hdcgvd
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 12:25 am
Ashley Lane. Return of the Screamer [2.28 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:46:28
Filesize: 2.28 GB

Description: Ashley Lane's body is just too sensitive to play games with Jack Hammer. He's so rough with her, and she loves it, but she it hurts so much, even while it feels so good. She's a screamer. She can't help herself. Whether he's grabbing, vibrating, or really laying into her with the corporal punishment, Ashley can't help but belt out a few piercing shrieks of pain. They're like music to his ears.Her screams aren't ones of protest, though. We can tell because her body gives itself up readily. Her ass opens wide and accepts the hook Jack pushes inside of her. Her nipples stand erect at the lightest touch. Her pussy is dripping wet and her orgasms come on so hard that she can't hold back, even when she wants to. She doesn't know why corporal punishment, rough rope bondage, and a bit of humiliation make the perfect recipe to keep her coming back for more, but she can't resist it.

Tags: Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, BDSM

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/29v1b32fn3nm
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 1:43 am
Bonnie Day. Neck Play [2.29 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:56
Filesize: 2.29 GB

Actors: Bonnie Day
Description: Overwhelmed. Terrified. Aroused. Bonnie Day is a quintessential hardcore bondage slut. You'll see it when the action really gets going, Matt Williams has barely touched her twat but this sexy submissive is soaking wet. Intense BDSM makes her cunt get all creamy and so the worst torment for Bonnie might just be how long she has to go before she gets the chance to cum.Bonnie's body is slim and soft, the kind of target that no Dom can pass up. A rope around her neck makes a convenient handle for him while he puts her through her paces. She is more the type to quiver in her bondage than fight against it, so it makes for a better predicament when he ties a weight to it. Her legs are trembling so much that you can hear the shackles shake, and Matt just keeps adding more pain to her day. Nipple clamps, crotch rope, and a brutal breast whipping all leave her simultaneously shaking like a leaf and more wet than she has ever been.By the time Matt lays Bonnie on her back you can see what we were talking about before. Her pussy is literally leaking cream, showing off how much she could use a good, hard fuck. She hasn't quite earned a deep dicking, but Matt's got a couple of toys that she can play with for now, if she can handle it.

Tags: BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/m9du8iyfrnpx
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 2:50 am
Juliette March - Chair Of Doom Juliette March [1.11 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:00:24
Video Format: SD
Filesize: 1.11 GB

Actors: Juliette March, Orlando
Description: Juliette March suffers at the hands of Orlando. She is on her back and spread wide and helpless. Her clothes are ripped from her body, exposing her milky white flesh. Her body begs for torment, and it receives a hefty helping of it. Next, she is now bent over and locked into cold steel with her perky ass in the air and her pussy available. Her nipples are clamped and her pussy assaulted with hard fucking and a menacing vibe to make her orgasm repeatedly. Juliette is finished in the Chair of Doom, where she again falls under the sadistic punishment of Orlando. She begs for it to stop, but that just fuels his sick mind, and makes her scream even more.

Tags: Fingering, Caning, Vibrator, BDSM, Ball Gag, Anal Hook, Flogging, Nipple Torment, Bondage, Nipple Clamps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1axovjvbi88q
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:38 pm
London River - Perpetual [1.95 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:36:46
Filesize: 1.95 GB

Actors: London River
Description: London River is one of the toughest women who has ever graced the INSEX set. In this episode she's tied in a strenuous spread eagle with high heels on. The bondage is then morphed for 36 minutes from one position to the next. It creates a unique and difficult experience.Without time to recover and plan the next scene between each position the further along we get the more complicated and painful each position gets. Each position shows off just how flexible and talented London really is.

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/45xgbl2k5lx3
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:40 pm
Master Costello - Orgasmusfolter #2 [699.8 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:32:40
Video Format: SD
Filesize: 699.8 MB
Extension: avi

Actors: Master Costello , Master Rob , Uma MaSome , Toshiko , Leo
Description: Im 2. Teil der Ausgabe ORGASMUSFOLTER "kümmert" sich Master Costello intensiv um Uma MaSome. Sie wird vom Meister an den Füßen aufgehängt, mit diversen Peitschen äußerst hart behandelt, bevor er sie mit einem Vibrator und Unmengen von Wachs zu einem regelrechten Dauerorgasmus bringt. Dieser ist dann so heftig und intensiv, dass der Meister kurzzeitig Angst hatte, ob sie sich davon wieder vollständig erholt... Äußerst authentisch und hervorragend gemacht! In der zweiten Szene schenkt Master Rob der Sklavin Leo seine Aufmerksamkeit. FINAL CLIMAX, so der Titel der Szene, zeigt die Behandlung von der im engen Lederkorsett geschnürten Leo mit Peitschen, Megadildos und einer Klosettbürste, die ihr vollständig vaginal eingeführt wird. Auf 92 Minuten Lauflänge bietet ORGASMUSFOLTER 2 anspruchsvollen SM speziell für Liebhaber dieses Genres in hervorragender "Master Costello" Qualität.

Tags: Bondage, Fisting, Fetish, BDSM

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/a4g5mu3almx9
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:43 pm
Katie Kush Brutal Predicament Bondage [1.66 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:45:57
Filesize: 1.66 GB

Actors: Katie Kush, The Pope
Description: Katie Kush is mounted to the wall on a brutal device. It folds her in half and puts her cunt on full display. With her arms tucked behind her head, this slut isn't going anywhere. The Pope gets to work as Katie tries to squirm with very minimal results. At first she is teased, but eventually he rips her stockings open, revealing her wet pussy, aching to be used. He ties her nipples to her toes and rips orgasms from her pussy. The second scene has Katie in a grueling position with her arms pulled into a strappado, her legs strapped wide open. A weighted device hangs around her waist, holding her in place. The Pope begins a brutal assault on her with his flogger and she screams, begging for him to stop. He gives her a taste of the vibrator, but not enough for her to cum. He goes from the vibe to the flogger until Katie doesn't know up from down, finally allowing her to have an orgasm. In the final scene, Katie is suspended with leather belts holding her upside down with her legs split wide open. After toying with her for a bit, he goes to ripping non-stop orgasms from her willing whore hole.

Tags: Pantyhose, Dildo, Bondage, BDSM, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Vibrator

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3j7n1r66by3m
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:45 pm
Dolly & Penny Lee high speed cow milker [756.2 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:07:03
Filesize: 756.2 MB

Actors: Dolly & Penny Lee
Description: A new pairing today! Putting different HuCows together is great for several reasons: production will increase when HuCows are not alone, they can take comfort in each other during the painful stages of training, and more udders in the barn is always awesome. Close friends Dolly and Penny Lee are going on the red cow milker today, in a unique standing position. The red cow milker is the most powerful milker we have, and all four cups need to be used to seal the vacuum (when used on a single HuCow, you can see we block 2 cups with special plugs). It's hard for our farmer to put all 4 cups on at the same time, so Penny and Dolly are allowed to place their own cups before being cuffed and gagged. Penny slightly misplaced her though, much to the amusement of the more experienced Dolly!

Tags: milking machine, ball gag, bondage

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/et4edic5cuwa
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:47 pm
Gia DiMarco - The Client List Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment [2.13 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:59:24
Filesize: 2.13 GB

Actors: Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco
Description: Junior lawyer at the firm, Gia DiMarco is dressed for success. Tight black top, even tighter skirt. Her black high heels accentuate her silky perfect legs. The patriarchy is strong at this company and so this busty brunette will do whatever it takes to succeed in this man's world. She knows she needs to get the client list or else her career is at stake. How messed up is that. Walking into Derrick Pierce's office she kindly asks him to uphold his deal and get her the client list. Of course this asshole man says no and walks out. She has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose so she searches his office for the list. This muslce stud catches her in the act. He takes a suggestive photo of her going through his things and uses it to blackmail. His coercion is demeaning and he demands that she submit to him or lose her job. This harassment gets the best of everyone and next Gia is tied up in rope bondage. She is stripped of her clothing and tight underwear. Derrick slaps her ass before fucking her tight pussy. Is that pussy getting wet? Gia submits to her boss and gets the list. Next Gia shows up at Derrick's house for more. More means much more. Tied up in restrictive bondage, mouth ball gagged. Out comes the crop and the flogger. Gia screams in pain and pleasure before going down on Derrick and delivering a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Out comes the hitachi and Gia soaks the floor with a squirting orgasm. Flipped over and tied up again, Gia submits her pussy again to Derrick. Her huge tits are slapped and she begs Derrick for his cum.

Tags: Fingering, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Blowjob, Cumshot, Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Flogging

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hz9n1mpifpgn
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 24, 2024 10:49 pm
Dee Williams - Dee Williams Gets Schooled Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight [2.66 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:14:20
Filesize: 2.66 GB

Actors: Dee Williams, Rob Piper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Codey Steele, Mr. Pete
Description: Adult education teacher Dee Williams has had it with her students' lewd and rude comments! She tells them to leave if they are not here to learn, but her students have something else on the mind besides schoolwork. They surround her, grab her by the throat, and rip off her clothes, revealing her huge tits. Dee struggles to get away, but is over-powered, stripped, and put on her knees. She gasps as her students feel her up, grab her big tits, and smack her cute ass. Suddenly she has a cock in her mouth and two more in her hands. Dee gags on their cocks as they take turns fucking her face. Drool leaks out of her mouth, down her face and on her tits. Then they hog tie her and throw her over a desk. Unable to move, Dee has no choice but to continue sucking their hard fat cocks. She gets sloppier and sloppier with each cock and finally two students shove both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. Eager to see what her other holes can take, Dee's students string her up. Suspended from the ceiling in rope, Dee takes a cock in each end. She slides down on the dick in her cunt before sliding down on the cock in her sloppy mouth. The students always suspected their hot teacher would make a good fuck sleeve and Dee proves them right. They take turns fucking her from both ends as Dee squeals between them. Her cries are muffled by the cocks fucking her mouth. Dee is horrified but excited. All this fucking is turning her on and Dee goes from a proper school teacher to a horny greedy cock slut. Next, Dee gets stuffed airtight as her students fill all her holes. Dee loves being full of cock and her students love fucking her. They fuck her holes wide open and soon Dee is prolapsing as she orgasms. Laughing, the students continue pounding her cunt and asshole. They trade off stuffing her holes as Dee orgasms over and over again on their cocks. Finally, Dee gets on her knees and takes load after load of cum all over her face. Cum covered, Dee jerks off as she awaits her last load. She cums hard and gets the last fat load. She swallows every drop and licks her lips, satisfied and sated.

Tags: Deepthroat, Prolapse, Anal, BDSM, Facial, Suspension, Double Penetration, Hardcore, Double Anal, Cumshots, Cum In Mouth, Blowjob, Bondage, Gangbang

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8pfxy13a0ro5
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 25, 2024 10:40 pm
Jenni Gregg, Tina Kay, Little Caprice & Satin Bloom [1.85 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:18
Filesize: 1.85 GB

Actors: Jenni Gregg, Tina Kay, Little Caprice, Satin Bloom

Tags: Metal Bondage, Sybian, High Heels, BDSM, Steel, No Escape, One Bar Prison

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/exb3s3ntrdte
https://filejoker.net/hqxk5l41y398
https://filejoker.net/y0fugabsq22o
https://filejoker.net/og0bk5vrpvad
https://filejoker.net/7rqbk88v2f2c
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 25, 2024 10:43 pm
Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique - Devious Devices Top Five Scenes Directed By Claire Adams [5.46 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:17:07
Filesize: 5.46 GB

Actors: Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique, Claire Adams
Description: There was a time when Claire Adams directed Device Bondage. She thoughtfully created brutal and creative predicaments. She administered torment and anxiety that produced screams that probably still echo in the basement of The Armory. These are five scenes out of so many, that Claire has directed for Kink. Alani Pi is strapped on her back to a wooden frame with a Sybian bound to her pussy. She screams in pain and in pleasure through her taped shut mouth as Claire puts metal clips, barely on the skin of her arms and legs. Nerine Mechanique get suspended upside-down in a metal device designed to keep her legs spread. Her wrists are bound behind her back. Claire stretches Nerine's labia with clover clamps attached to string and then flogs her ass and legs. Cassandra Nix lays bound inside a metal cage with an inflatable dildo stuck in her pussy. Claire flogs her perky tits and then covers them in hot wax. Tia Ling is trapped underneath metal pipes with her legs spread in a jack-hammer position. A ball gag is stuck in her mouth. Claire canes her pussy, clamps her labia, and fucks her ass. Asphyxia Noir is bent over backwards with a gasmask on. Claire makes two brutal heart shaped zippers out of metal clips and string. Claire pulls the clips off as she cums and her muffled screams are barley heard through the mask.

Tags: Vibrator, Anal, Gas Mask, Wax, Compilation, Flogging, Ball Gag, Fingering, BDSM, Clothespins, Anal Fingering, Caning, Bondage, Clover Clamps, Sybian, Dildo

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/51d6ilezuj03
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 25, 2024 10:45 pm
Stephie Staar. Stephie Staar BaRS The entire live show from last month If you missed it live check it out [4 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:14:51
Filesize: 4 GB

Actors: Stephie Staar
Description: Stephie Starr was last month's live show guest. If you missed it live check out this update edited, it's great.No breaks, three bondage stations, one straight jacketed porn star, and rough sex. We move Stephie from station to station without ever giving her a break. We fuck her real hard and push dicks into her throat hole with some aggression. She quickly goes into subspace and checks outs. We love fucking real life rag dolls. Don't miss this amazing edited liveshow.

Tags: Big Breasts, Big Tits, Big Dick, Breath Play, Shaved, Drool, BDSM, Rough Sex, Face Fucking

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jx2mnpcy8kkk
CurlyS22S
Added: Jul 25, 2024 10:48 pm
Featured Shoots Sex Servants - Sandra Romain, Lea Lexis and Crystal Crown. 03.11.2008 [1.08 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:50:53
Filesize: 1.08 GB

Tags: Deep Throating, Anal Sex, BDSM, All sex, Oral sex

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/da8mcze3730y