Download: Monique_vs._Anastasia.wmv
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 06, 2024 10:38 am
my Goddess Valeria - You're just the dirt under my feet

Cast: my Goddess Valeria
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:10:27
Description: Do you understand that this pathetic whore was created to worship and humiliate herself in front of a Goddess like Me? When I come home I use her as a doormat .. when I walk she kisses the floor I walked on .. when My feet are hot she blows on them .. when My feet are cold she warms them in her mouth .. In other words, this the loser bitch is doing her best to please Me, her and your Goddess! haha .. How funny it is .. I like to see stupid male slaves and female slaves at My feet ..
Size: 1.11 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: my_Goddess_Valeria_Youre_just_the_dirt_under_my_feet.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 06, 2024 1:40 pm
Mz Berlin, Jimmy Bullet and Jason Brown. Impregnate me, Bull My Husband doesn't measure up

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:45:43
Description: Welcome back Mz Berlin, for an intensely cruel and extremely filthy cuckolding triad! Mz Berlin wants to get pregnant but her husband just doesn't add up. She seduces the well hung stud milk man and her husband walks in!! He knows his place around a bull cock like that and gets to sucking, prepping it for his wife to get fucked, cream pied and pregnant with another man's baby while all he gets is jerking off onto her toes!
Size: 1.64 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mz_Berlin_Jimmy_Bullet_and_Jason_Brown._Impregnate_me_Bull_My_Husband_doesnt_measure_up.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 06, 2024 4:41 pm
Natalya - Face Sitting Practice For Cuck

Cast: Natalya
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:13:21
Description: Ultra HD Natalya trains her beta-cuck with facesitting. She is getting him ready for a smaller chastity. The chastity must always be tight to remind him who is in charge. The beta cannot breathe until Natalya decides when. She owns him. The beta must be pussy-free. No girl wants a beta to try to fuck her. A beta must learn to be selfless. Natalya wants to get off with the beta's face and she doesn't care that it needs to breathe. Natalya needs it to sit still while she uses its face. A beta must learn to be happy with less. A beta must learn to be happy with merely making a Princess happy. Natalya will let her boyfriend fuck her after she cums on the beta's face because her boyfriend is a real man. The beta must learn to accept its place.
Size: 2.82 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Natalya_Face_Sitting_Practice_For_Cuck.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 06, 2024 7:43 pm
Natalya

Cast: Natalya (Natalya Vega)
Duration: 00:27:35
Description: An incredible display of pure, unadulterated Deep Face Smothering starring Natalya Vega! She mounts her seat's face, locks his face up tight in a relentless Reverse Facesit and doesn't relent through the whole video! Get a glimpse of what a True Facesitting Lifestyle is all about with this steady, smooth, and constant lesson in throne training as Natalya rides, grinds, and flexes her other-worldly assets in pure Femme Dominance!
Pure panic sneaks in from time to time as you witness how tightly Natalya's ass envelopes his full face. Disregarding his existence entirely, Natalya entertains herself by playing videogames, taking selfies, and admiring how perfect her ass looks sitting upon his face - where it belongs!
Size: 1.62 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Natalya.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 06, 2024 10:43 pm
NewMFX - Nicole, Isabel - Bossy Mommy 4K

Cast: Nicole, Isabel
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:34:49
Size: 2.97 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: NewMFX_Nicole_Isabel_Bossy_Mommy_4K.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 1:43 am
Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Duration: 00:12:38
Description: Imperious and strict night school teacher Sofi teaches obedience to her two subby students - a guy and a girl. The plans of the perverted female teacher are to raise a slave and a slave-girl for herself. Therefore, while parents think that their teenagers are learning knowledge - in fact, every day the submissive girl and boy turn into slaves for their teacher. First of all, the strict Sofi sat down on the sofa, and ordered her submissive students to kneel in front of her and kiss her feet. To further humiliate her young slaves, Sofi spits on the head of the schoolgirl while she kisses her Mistress's shoes. Then, using the advantage of owning two slaves at once - Domme Sofi took them by the hair and pressed the face of the slave girl to her pussy, and the face of the slave guy to her ass (pussy worship lezdom and ass worship femdom). Then the cruel teacher changed roles for her slaves, now the slave guy became a human furniture for her (for facesitting), and the slave girl became a foot-servant for the Mistress's legs. The narcissistic teacher sits on the student's face while the schoolgirl kisses and licks her feet. Then, for fun, Sofi put her hands on the face of the slave guy for hand over mouth smother. To support her femdom power and permissiveness, the teacher Sofi often spits on her slaves, both in their faces and on any part of the slave body. It's gorgeous group role play female domination and lesbian domination at the same time.
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Night_School_Teacher_Sofi_Educates_Her_Students_Obedience.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 4:44 am
Nika - Smell My Sweaty Ass

Cast: Nika aka Nika Venom
Duration: 00:09:57
Description: Nika makes her beta mutt smell her sweaty ass. His place is beneath her. Nika bounces on his face in her stinky yoga leggings. The beta can't breathe with Nika on his face, but Nika doesn't care. The beta has a small dick and his life is worthless. The only thing he's useful for is abusing for entertainment. Nika asks him which of her girlfriends he would like to have put him to sleep. The beta answers correctly when he says Nika.
Size: 604.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Nika_Smell_My_Sweaty_Ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 7:45 am
Nonose Ai

Cast: Nonose Ai
Duration: 02:02:40
Size: 4.24 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Nonose_Ai.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 10:46 am
Nov 19, 2013 - Darling, Penny Barber, Bella Rossi and J

Cast: Darling , Penny Barber , Bella Rossi and Juliette March, Ariel X
Production date: 2013
Duration: 01:05:30
Description: It was not our intention to have such a lop-sided tag match. Darling was supposed to be teamed up with Mia Li and Penny Barber was supposed to have Juliette as her tag partner. But last minute Mia Li could not make it to wrestle so Bella Rossi stepped in to replace her.
Juliette has been impressive in season 11 but she didn't stand a chance against the likes of Darling and Bella Rossi. Last season, as members of team nightmare, Darling and Bella cleaned house in tag matches. Today it will come down to strategy and Heart. If Penny Barber can utilize tags properly to keep her partner out of trouble, they may stand a chance.
One thing is for sure, with talent of this caliber, orgasms on the mat are guaranteed.
Size: 2.33 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Nov_19_2013_Darling_Penny_Barber_Bella_Rossi_and_J.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 1:47 pm
Olivia Rose - SVDL-1218 Harley Quinn Crush

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:20:49
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Olivia_Rose_SVDL1218_HARLEY_QUINN_CRUSH.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 4:48 pm
Parker Swayze - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait. 08

Cast: Parker Swayze
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:37:16
Size: 1.73 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Parker_Swayze_Dont_Make_Your_Stepmom_Wait._08.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 7:50 pm
Penny Play & Audrey Rose. Veteran returns to show the new rookies hows it's done. Will she get her ass kicked Or take the win

Cast: Penny Play & Audrey Rose
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:48:29
Description: SEASON NINE MATCH UP!PENNY PLAY
The Tarrasque
HT: 5'6
WT: 137lbs
Season record (0-0)
Lifetime record (0-1)AUDREY ROSE
The Thorn
HT: 5'5
WT: 130lbs
Season record (1-1)
Lifetime record (1-1)Penny Play is back on the mat for Ultimate Surrender. During her time away Penny was busy training and wresting on other mats. She is not the same wrestler that left some seasons ago. Penny is coming back to be a contender at Ultimate Surrender.
Audrey Rose surprised everybody with her decisive win over Serena Blair, a win that catapulted her up the rankings. She trains off the mat every week, and takes Ultimate Surrender very seriously. She is a fighter, and a lover, but a fighter first.
Ultimate Surrender, the only non-scripted real wrestling league on the net.
Size: 1.74 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Penny_._new_rookies_hows_its_done._Will_she_get_her_ass_kicked_Or_take_the_win.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Sep 07, 2024 10:51 pm
Penny Barber Vs Mistress Kara

Cast: Penny Barber, Mistress Kara
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:50:51
Description: Welcome to the Summer Vengeance series Tournament on Ultimate Surrender! We have 13 of this season's finest veterans and rookies in a single knockout seeded tournament. Today we have our #7 ranked wrestler, Penny Barber, put against our #1 ranked wrestler, Mistress Kara. Penny is a curvy, big-titted, big-assed, brunette MILF who is known for cumming on the mats. Her wrestling skills is honed but her compulsive lust on the mats have lost her many fights. This is why she is ranked #7. Kara "The Queen" was originally ranked #2 behind Ariel X but Ariel has had to pull out of the tournament due to injury. Dee Williams will take Ariel's place. Kara will be bumped to #1 ranking, Dee Williams will default to #2 ranking. Kara is the Queen for a reason.. She easily dominates her opponents and makes them call her Daddy. Right of the bat, Penny is able to secure a Head Scissor and it puts Kara into trouble. Penny takes the lead in the beginning of the match and this mentally effects both wrestlers. Kara tries to come back in full force but is it enough to win her this match? Kara knows she promised to give up anal if she lost on Ultimate Surrender again, so there is a lot on the line here today! These girls give it everything they've got but only one can move on. The winner drags the loser into the locker room. Loser is fisted in the pussy and fucked in the ass. She is then humiliated and made to concede her loss: she's out of the tournament and the chamption moves on to the next victim!
Size: 1.82 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Penny_Barber_Vs_Mistress_Kara.mp4
PolarStar