Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 22, 2024 6:00 am
Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter - Playtime In Hell

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter, Marcelo
Production date: 11.06.2022
Duration: 00:58:43
Description: Blindfolded, gagged, and bound in bondage - Can Marcelo be anymore helpless? Marcelo resists the vicious whims of Chartlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, and Kay Carter. The Dommes start by spitting on him and smacking him with floggers. They announce a fun game called 'The Sea Urchin', which involves seeing how many clothespins they can stick on his cock and balls. They take the game further and give Marcelo clothespin earrings, and nipple clamps. To preventing him from talking one is pinning to his tongue. Next, Kay ties up his balls to make a leash. Mistress Sartre binds his hands. Then, Marcelo endures a relentless barrage of paddles and crops, hitting his already red ass and aching cock and balls. Finally, the Dommes deliver a pegging gangbang with huge dildos and fisting. Having had their fun, they leave Marcelo the way they found him.
Size: 4.15 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Charlotte_Sartre_Charlotte_Sins_Kay_Carter_Playtime_In_Hell.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 8:32 am
Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Pegging Emergency

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
Production date: 11.05.2022
Duration: 00:16:18
Description: Colby Jansen dials 911. It's an emergency. Charlotte Sartre and Sarah Diavola are the first responders. They know just what to do. They fuck him in the ass with big strapons and sit on his face.
Size: 950.6 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Charlotte_Sartre_Sarah_Diavola_Pegging_Emergency.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 11:03 am
Cherry Torn and Garett Nova. Keep your hands off your cock or you'll pay the highest price of punishment

Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:53:43
Description: Garrett Nova, a 19 year old student who's parents pay his way through college, can't keep his pesky little hands off his dick & he's facing expulsion! His parents have had it with his perverted cock stroking tendencies & sent him to the Divine Bitches instead of a traditional therapist for some EXTREME femdom therapy. Mistress Cherry Torn is more than happy to bend this boy over, spank his ass red, lock his little dick away in chastity, fuck him in the ass & give him the cock tease of a lifetime.
Size: 1.92 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cherry._your_hands_off_your_cock_or_youll_pay_the_highest_price_of_punishment.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 1:44 pm
Cheyenne Jewel, Kelli Provocateur. 2 Muscle Goddesses Fight for dominance.100 real competitive wrestling

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, Kelli Provocateur
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:49:18
Description: Two of our most stacked, fit, muscular girls meet on the mats today. Cheyenne Jewel, Ranked #2 takes on our Rookie, Ebony muscle goddess, Kelli Provocateur who is ranked 14th. So much power displayed in todays match. These girls flex all over each other with their giant biceps and giant Asses smothering each other out. Brutal Leg Scissors, 4 submissions, and orgasms to go around. The Winner dominates the loser in the sex round with heavy pussy fucking and anal with a long strap on. Winner gives the loser hair pulling, hand gags, spankings and rides her like a pony bitch that she is. Winner Take loser
Size: 1.75 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cheyenne_Jewel.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 4:09 pm
Choke On My Squirt 2

Cast: Grunge Boy, Ammo
Production date: 2009
Duration: 00:35:54
Description: Ammo is 5'10", raven haired and has the world's longest legs. She towers over Grunge Boy who takes a damn good smothering before being drowned in juicy squirt multiple times! This is how you drink your lady's pussy! Ammo is all about domination, smothering and tease! Grunge Boy is literally smothered by ass, crushed by pussy and drinks Ammo's squirt like it's a martini!
Size: 544.2 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Quality: SD
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Choke_On_My_Squirt_2.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 6:38 pm
Christiana & Viola H

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:14:44
Size: 350.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Christiana_Viola_H.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 9:06 pm
Courtney Taylor, Lexxxi Lowe, Sophie Dee

Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:12:54
Description: What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!
Size: 262.7 MB
Video: 856x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Courtney_Taylor_Lexxxi_Lowe_Sophie_Dee.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jul 22, 2024 11:37 pm
Cuckers And Suckers

Cast: India Summer, Alura Jenson, Luna Star, Eva Notty, Richelle Ryan, Pristine Edge, Nikki Delano, Nadia White
Production date: 2020
Duration: 02:06:36
Description: Nadia White - Your wife, sucks your bosses cock in front of your face!India Summer controls her cucked hubby with an iron fist.Luna Star cucks you on your honeymoon night!Pristine Edge puts you through husband re-education.Nikki Delano makes sure you will clean her dirty pussy out.Delivery restrictions may apply.
Size: 1.43 GB
HD video type: 404p
Video: 704x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cuckers_And_Suckers.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 2:07 am
Cuckold Husband

Cast: Amanda, Dennis, Carl Hubay
Duration: 00:38:11
Description: Check out Amanda in this hot and horny threesome action with Carl and Dennis. A must see.
Size: 347 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cuckold_Husband.avi
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 4:39 am
Cuckolded On My Wedding Day 4

Cast: Donny Long, Freddy Baxter, Harmony Rose
Production date: 2013
Duration: 01:03:00
Description: It was my wedding day so I was supposed to be happy, but not 10 minutes after I say I do, my new wife has my best man's cock in her mouth! I was so embarrassed. She looked at me and told me to get used to it and if I was a good boy she would let me have some fun too. So what choice did I have but to listen. Happy wife, happy life right.
Size: 957.7 MB
Video: 800x480 (5:3), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cuckolded_On_My_Wedding_Day_4.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 7:31 am
Cum Clean

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Production date: 10.112017
Duration: 00:10:15
Description: The gorgeous Goddess Brianna always deserves to have anything she wants. Goddess Brianna sips wine as one of her foot slaves worships her perfect feet, when she reveals that she caught him pleasuring himself to a video of her. It was not just any video, however. The slut was watching Goddess Brianna make one slave suck another slave's cock. With access to this slave's secret, perverted, cum-craving desires, she has a new plan in store for her little whore. He can start to earn a cock down his throat by taking Goddess Brianna's strap-on between his lips. Then, once her slave has had enough practice, she'll bring in her stud's big cock. Goddess Brianna expects her slave to eagerly suck her stud's cock until his mouth is full of his thick, white, hot load. Tied down and given no choice, he will become Goddess Brianna's cock sucking bitch!
Size: 275.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cum_Clean.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 9:41 am
Cybill Troy

Cast: Cybill Troy
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:05:36
Description: Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.
Size: 403.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Cybill_Troy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 12:11 pm
Dee Williams and Blake

Cast: Dee Williams and Blake
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:57:03
Description: Blake has been caught trespassing in the Darktarie Nebula. His fate will be determined in a trial by combat with one of the Local Amazon women. He must prove himself of some value to the queen or he will not survive very long on the planet inhabited by beautiful, strong amazon women. Blake is subjected to brutal breast smothering, Leg Scissors, Choke holds, Arm Bars, Camel Clutches and many man more submissions before he is fucked in the ass and has his cock milked for he seed. Winner Fucks Loser for the Queen
Size: 2.05 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dee_Williams_and_Blake.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 2:46 pm
Divine Eve, Lady Perse - Giant Punishment Lady Perse And Divine Eve

Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse
Production date: 24.10.2022
Duration: 01:00:56
Description: Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve's mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve's asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a "jackhammer" position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve's tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve's face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.
Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Divine_Eve_Lady_Perse_Giant_Punishment_Lady_Perse_And_Divine_Eve.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jul 23, 2024 5:13 pm
Ela Darling, Val Dodds. Get Your Head In My Cunt

Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:05:10
Description: Val is cleaning like a good girl while her owner Ela relaxes on the couch. But with a body like Val's there is just no way Ela can resist it. She has that pretty girl put the vacuum away and put her mouth to oral service.
Size: 103.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ela_Darling_Val_Dodds._Get_Your_Head_In_My_Cunt.mp4