Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Victoria_Cakes_Fucks_My_Ass_with_A_Strapon.mp4
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 12, 2024 2:29 pm
Wenona And Ariel X as you've never seen them before 100 competitve mixed wrestling - Feb 13, 2015

Cast: Mona Wales , Jonah Marx , Wenona , Ariel X
Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:01:17
Description: Today we have an experienced male wrestler, John "The Polygamist" Smith who truly believes he can take on 2 girls at one time since he does it with his wives regularly. When he wins, he wants to make these girls 2 more women in his stable of wives. Unfortunately for John, he is taking on 2 of our finest alpha females, Wenona and Ariel X. Ariel X is here to wear john down and administer pain and suffering, Wenona is here to sexually distract John. All the girls are here to utterly dominate, humiliate and subjugate this cocky wanna be wrestler. . Wrestler must be in control to score points or score points with submissions. John is much bigger and stronger than these girls combined, will he be able to lay on top of these girls and rack up points? This is an all out war for sexual supremacy
Size: 671.7 MB
HD video type: 540p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Wenona_as_youve_never_seen_them_before_100_competitve_mixed_wrestling_Feb_13.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 12, 2024 5:31 pm
Worship my pussy and ass

Cast: Brittany O'Neil
Production date: 2007
Duration: 00:31:11
Size: 376.5 MB
HD video type: 400p
Video: 600x400 (3:2), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Worship_my_pussy_and_ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 12, 2024 7:41 pm
Ariel X VS Karrlie Dawn

Production date: 2008
Duration: 00:44:25
Size: 532.4 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: 04112008_Ariel_X_VS_Karrlie_Dawn.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 12, 2024 10:42 pm
Ariel X VS Karrlie Dawn

Production date: 1999
Duration: 00:57:06
Description: The long and flexible rattan cane is the favorite, most painful and most often used training aid for punishing guilty slaves here in the Other World Kingdom (OWK). You can find that out for yourselves in this videocassette, where Madam Christine de Lamour, Madam Clara and Madam Loreen gladly and without remorse cane the bare asses of several lazy slaves. Their last victim suffers an unbelievable 200 strokes from the cane ! Prior to the beginning of this cruel execution, the slave is faceslapped silly by Madam Christine. Savor the suffering of these slaves, bent over the punishment trestle, helplessly screaming throughout the merciless strikes applied by these lovely, pliable canes !
Size: 238.5 MB
HD video type: 320p
Video: 432x320 (4:3), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: 200_Strokes_Of_The_Cane.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:44 am
Aaliyah Love - Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him

Cast: Corbin Dallas, Aaliyah Love
Production date: 2018
Duration: 01:06:15
Description: Kink.com is proud to present the beautiful Aaliyah Love in her first Kink feature! As a manipulative bank robber, this seductress takes down Corbin Dallas, her hapless accomplice. After their heist, they sneak off to their hotel room where she breaks the bad news to him: all that money they just stole...is hers. Corbin begs her to let him stay by her side, but she's made up her mind. He's served his purpose. Still, using this guy could be amusing at the very least, so she puts him in his place with some humiliating spanking, fucking with a huge strap-on, fisting, clothes pins, and some biting, humiliating verbal. She starts by putting him in his place, so he knows she's in charge. She berates him repeatedly, mocks his dick, spanks him and torments him. She shoves her beautiful ass into his face, smothering him just the way she likes it, then lays him on the bed, teasing his hard cock with her perfect pussy but refusing to let him have it. She then decorates him with clothes pins and slams the hugest strap on into his pathetic ass, but accommodating ass. Aaliyah pops those clothespins off one-by-one as she drives that strap-on into her witless sidekick. When he's good and stretched, she props him up and fists his ass, turning him into her adorable little fuck puppet! Finally she rides his face, making him eat her perfect pussy until she cums. She lays her feet on his stomach and tells him he can now cum, and after he blows his load all over them, she makes him lick it up and clean them off. Aaliyah has now completely used Corbin up, and he has indeed served his purpose. She kicks him out, leaving her alone with the money she robbed from the bank and the pride she stole from Corbin.
Size: 2.38 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Aaliyah_Love_Aaliyah_Love_Takes_Corbin_Dallas_to_the_Bank_and_Breaks_Him.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 4:45 am
Adira Allure - Poker Gone Wild

Cast: Adira Allure, Joel Someone
Production date: 05.05.2022
Duration: 00:21:45
Description: Adira Allure, Nikole Nash, and Joel Someone are playing a rousing game of poker that quickly turns a-rousing! Adira is killing this game, and all that's left is her hand and Joel's. She confidently places her bet, but he pushes his hand hard. He's so confident that he almost bets his car! Adira begins stripping him down to win, but that's not quite enough for what she's willing to bet. He's bet his car and his clothes, but it's still not quite enough to match. Adira suggests there is one thing he can bet that will really make things equal. When she slaps her handy dandy strap-on on the table, he's immediately intimidated. Will he lose this bet? We will have to see if Adira takes it all!
Size: 4.82 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adira_Allure_Poker_Gone_Wild.part1.rar
Adira_Allure_Poker_Gone_Wild.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:46 am
Adria Rae - Destroyed Butt Slut

Cast: Adria Rae
Duration: 00:18:07
Size: 1.53 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Destroyed_Butt_Slut.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 10:46 am
Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares

Production date: 18.03.2019
Duration: 00:11:53
Description: Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...
Size: 1008.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Edging_Nightmares.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 1:48 pm
Adria Rae - Enhanced Slave Orgasm

Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 1003.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Enhanced_Slave_Orgasm.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 4:48 pm
Adria Rae - Hole to Fill

Duration: 00:18:26
Description: Mistress Adria Rae has a few holes to fill and straps on her favorite cock to do just that! She makes her obedient fuck-toy beg to be filled then slides it deep inside making him feel and love every inch. She loves to train her slaves to enjoy getting fucked by her cock instead of making them feel like it's a punishment. Adria sensually moves her hips back and forth making sure her strap-on massages his male g-spot just right. Nothing is sexier to Mistress Adria than hearing her good boys moan and crave for her fat cock.
Size: 1.53 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Hole_to_Fill.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:49 pm
Adria Rae - Lick for Freedom

Duration: 00:12:19
Description: If Mistress Adria's kept pet ever wants to get out of chastity he is going to have to make her extremely happy. He will have to prove just how badly he wants his cock released by using that slave tongue and licking his way to freedom.
Size: 1.02 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Lick_for_Freedom.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 13, 2024 10:50 pm
Adria Rae - Mercy of Her Hand

Duration: 00:13:52
Description: Mistress Adria has complete control of her slave's cock allowing him only one orgasm per month. Slave's are meant to be kept in cages and on their knees and she makes sure to reinforce this by never letting him free. With his balls trapped to the cage in a humbler Mistress Adria slowly edges his cock to a long-awaited & mind blowing orgasm.
Size: 1.15 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Mercy_of_Her_Hand.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:51 am
Adria Rae. Fucked by ME

Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:20:28
Description: I know I am completely out of his league, but he didn't have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him. I couldn't take the pestering anymore. He wanted to have his way with me, and now I wanted to have my way with his ass. I put him in a straight jacket then bondage device with his ass hanging out. Men will really do just about anything for a chance at getting to fuck me. I loved the look in his eyes when he saw the giant pink strap-on hanging off the front of my pelvis. I lubed up his asshole and showed him who was boss. He groaned like a little bitch as I penetrated his ass, he was so tight it barely would slide in and out. It was okay, I kept fucking until he got looser. I really had to thrust my hips to fit all 9 inches inside his anus. Sadistically violating men is so much fun. Well.. at least he can tell all his friends he finally got fucked by ME!
Size: 1.69 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae._Fucked_by_ME.mp4