Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 25, 2024 12:43 am
Jo & Isabella De Laa - Gratuity

Cast: Jo & Isabella De Laa
Production date: 2024-03-21
Duration: 00:28:15
Description: Sexy blonde Jo is taking a relaxing bath, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Gratuity" begins. She's interrupted by cute delivery girl Isabella De Laa, who can't help checking her out, dripping wet and wrapped in a towel. Acting on their mutual attraction, Isabella spontaneously returns to Jo's door and is welcomed with a passionate kiss. Jo drops her towel and undresses her new friend hungrily, peeling off her tight jeans and caressing her sexy ass. They frig each other's pussy fervidly as Isabella straddles Jo on the kitchen table, their arousal spiraling. Isabella moves astride Jo's face, her nipples diamond hard as she rides breathlessly. Dismounting, she kisses her way down Jo's slender body to her shaved pussy, licking ravenously to give her a mind-blowing orgasm. Jo reciprocates with equal fervor, sucking and strumming Isabella's puffy clit until she's overwhelmed by a powerful climax.
Size: 1.57 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jo_Isabella_De_Laa_Gratuity.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 9:43 pm
Jill Taylor - Jill's Rimjob Mania

Cast: Jill Taylor
Production date: 03/02/2024
Duration: 00:31:22
Size: 1.59 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jill_Taylor_Jills_Rimjob_Mania.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 6:41 pm
Jessica Starling - Jessica Starling's Anal Temptations

Cast: Jessica Starling
Production date: 2024-02-12
Duration: 00:43:30
Description: Jessica Starling is relaxing with a glass of wine in the garden when she gets distracted by the sight of hunky gardener Vince Karter, his muscles bulging from his white tank top. The busty blonde tempts him by working her blowjob magic on a banana so he can see what's in store for him. He jumps at the chance and soon it's his huge cock not only in her hungry mouth, but in her cleavage in a tittyfuck, and deep in her horny pussy and tight asshole until a facial cumshot on www.penthousegold.com.
Size: 2.47 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Starling_Jessica_Starlings_Anal_Temptations.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 3:39 pm
Jessica Starling - Jessica Starling's Anal Temptations

Description: Jessica Starling is relaxing with a glass of wine in the garden when she gets distracted by the sight of hunky gardener Vince Karter, his muscles bulging from his white tank top. The busty blonde tempts him by working her blowjob magic on a banana so he can see what's in store for him. He jumps at the chance and soon it's his huge cock not only in her hungry mouth, but in her cleavage in a tittyfuck, and deep in her horny pussy and tight asshole until a facial cumshot on www.penthousegold.com.
Size: 1.25 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Starling_Jessica_Starlings_Anal_Temptations.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 12:38 pm
Jessica Starling - Jessica Starling's Anal Temptations K

Size: 4.59 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Starling_Jessica_Starlings_Anal_Temptations_K.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 9:37 am
Jessica Starling - Brazen Blonde Jessica Starling Takes Anal Pounding From Hung Gardener

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:45:27
Description: While blonde hottie Candee Licious is out jogging with her fitness buddies, Marco and David, she suggests that they cool down and stretch out in the desert. Once they arrive, Candee performs some stretching exercises, with Marco and David watching intently. This insatiable blonde decides to use this to her advantage and peels herself out of her gym gear before she teases her pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long before the guys are joining in and Candee treats them both to a blowjob! After Candee enjoys some oral pleasure of her own, she lets Marco and David slam her holes, DP'ing her at the same time! She takes both of their loads all over her slutty little face to finish!
Size: 2.48 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Starling_Brazen_Blonde_Jessica_Starling_Takes_Anal_Pounding_From_Hung_Gardener.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 6:35 am
Jesse Pony - Jesse Pony is a Sexual Demon that loves to Eat My Ass and can Take Big Dick Pounding

Cast: Jesse Pony
Production date: 2024-01-03
Duration: 00:26:57
Size: 1.53 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jesse_is_a_Sexual_Demon_that_loves_to_Eat_My_Ass_and_can_Take_Big_Dick_Pounding.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 3:34 am
Jenna Starr - The Pink Star

Cast: Jenna Starr
Production date: March 1, 2024
Duration: 00:35:09
Size: 818.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jenna_Starr_The_Pink_Star.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 12:34 am
Jazz Jizzes & Sophie Reade - Sexual Obsession

Cast: Jazz Jizzes & Sophie Reade
Production date: 2024-02-16
Duration: 00:31:27
Description: Sophie Reade has a sexual obsession with her roommate Jaz. Sophie's so infatuated, she doesn't just want to fuck Jaz, she wants to BE Jaz, along with having her perfect life and her perfect boyfriend Zac Wild. While that might prove to be unrealistic, sharing them might just be within the realm of possibility.and what better way to share than by having a threesome?
Size: 795.8 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jazz_Jizzes_Sophie_Reade_Sexual_Obsession.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 9:32 pm
Jacy - Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks - Granny Jacy

Cast: Jacy
Production date: 2024-03-14
Duration: 00:57:50
Description: Poor Benjamin is quite stressed out about the homework he was assigned. But that doesn't compare to the stress he is feeling about upsetting his very domineering tutor Miss Jacy. You could say her teaching methods are a little "old-school", and as you'll see, slightly on the harsher side. Still, Jacy does have a knack for getting the very best results out of Benjamin.as long as he does exactly as she commands! Watch how she sticks it to him before he sticks it in her.
Size: 1.32 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jacy_Teaching_A_New_Dog_Old_Tricks_Granny_Jacy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 6:32 pm
Ivy Ices - Today, 53-year-old fit blonde Ivy Ices is sucking and fucking your cock

Cast: Ivy Ices
Production date: 2024-02-15
Duration: 00:18:39
Description: "I like the dom stuff," 53-year-old Ivy Ices said. "More me telling him what to do. For example, he's been at work all day being the Alpha male. When he comes home, he can be my slave. Get on his knees and lick my pussy. Probably torture him with some masturbation. Cook dinner. Have him do everything. Have him serve me."In this scene, Ivy serves your cock in a scene that's shot mostly from your point of view. Ivy is a tight, fit blonde who used to be voluptuous but toned her body. She has big, fake tits and long legs. She has a big clit that gets swollen when she's fucking. That means you're turning her on.
Size: 977.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ivy_Ices_Today_53yearold_fit_blonde_Ivy_Ices_is_sucking_and_fucking_your_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 3:31 pm
Isabelle Sky - Isabelle Sky is a hot girl getting her guts reamed out

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:46:17
Size: 2.45 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: ISABELLE_SKY_ISABELLE_SKY_IS_A_HOT_GIRL_GETTING_HER_GUTS_REAMED_OUT.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 12:30 pm
Isabella De Laa, Freddy Gong - Maid Gets Paid To Fuck

Cast: Isabella De Laa, Freddy Gong
Production date: 2024-02-22
Duration: 00:55:47
Description: Nothing better than having a maid coming by and helping me clean around the house. This time around they sent the most beautiful young blonde with a perfect ass and amazing long legs. First I let her clean my pace a little and just chat with her. Once she gets more comfortable I offer her some extra cash so she can clean with her lingerie. After some hesitation, she agrees. But, watching her clean with lingerie is not enough for me. So, I offer her some more cash so she can do it in the nude. She turns me down a few times but seeing how much more money she would be getting she goes for it. Once she started cleaning, I couldn't resist and pull out my big cock, she was shocked at what she saw. I offer her more cash to get down and suck on it. She is taken back but everyone has the right price. Just like that, I fucked my maid all over the house and she even takes it up the ass. This is one maid to never forget.
Size: 3.92 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isabella_De_Laa_Freddy_Gong_Maid_Gets_Paid_To_Fuck.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 9:29 am
Irenka - 64 year old stepmom Irenka seduces her stepson into fucking her during a photoshoot

Cast: Irenka (64) & Lenny Yankee (26)
Production date: 2024-03-29
Duration: 00:28:56
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Irenka_stepmom_Irenka_seduces_her_stepson_into_fucking_her_during_a_photoshoot.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 23, 2024 6:27 am
Hope Heaven - Flawless Camgirl Hope Has Passionate Sex With Fan

Cast: Hope Heaven
Production date: 2024-03-22
Duration: 00:36:22
Description: Get intimate with the lovely Lexi, a petite blonde spinner with a hunger for love that needs immediate gratification.
Size: 2.11 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Hope_Heaven_Flawless_Camgirl_Hope_Has_Passionate_Sex_With_Fan.mp4