Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 01, 2024 7:05 pm
Lauren Phillips, Scarlett Snow - Case No. 8452728

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lauren Phillips, Scarlett Snow

Duration: 00:57:59

Description: September 19th, 5:45 pm, Case # 8452728 - White, red haired female is brought in under suspicion of petty theft. She has a congenial disposition and denies any wrong doing. When asked about identification, she claims that her daughter is in possession of her personals. Suspects daughter is brought into loss prevention office, and strip search is initiated on both. The rest of this case is considered classified. Evidence logged on September 19th, 2018.

Quality: SD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 761.2 MB
Video: 854x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/kzvicahiydro
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 01, 2024 5:01 pm
Penelope Kay & Lauren Phillips - Naughty Namaste

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Penelope Kay & Lauren Phillips

Duration: 00:56:58

Description: Lauren Phillips invites Penelope Kay to a yoga session with the renowned yogi Nathan Bronson. From their downward dog through half-lotus, Nathan does what he knows best and helps unlock their chakras. But the yoga session doesn't end there-in fact, it's only the beginning.

VideoHeight: 360p
Video Size: 613.4 MB
Video: 640x360 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/po1jyd5u35co
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 01, 2024 2:59 pm
Gabbie Carter, Jane Wilde - The Captain's Slot

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gabbie Carter, Jane Wilde

Duration: 00:33:06

VideoHeight: 544p
Video Size: 417.1 MB
Video: 960x544 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/s7h3281w5v9c
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 01, 2024 1:11 pm
Shae Celestine, Athena Rayne & Ashley Anderson. Ballerinas 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Shae Celestine & Ashley Anderson

Duration: 00:54:18

Description: We caught the new ballet instructor spying on us while we were changing. He was much meaner than our normal instructor. We
wanted to get better at doing splits so he whipped out his penis and said that sitting on it would stretch us! My best friends and I
thought he was crazy, but we were willing to do anything to become better ballerinas. Not only did it feel good, but we felt way
more flexible after the whole ordeal. He even sprayed us with special lube from his penis that would help us even more. We
found it weird that after this lesson he got chased out by security, but regardless this one one of the best lessons my friends and
I have ever had.

Video Size: 393.5 MB
Video: 640x360 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/v9oj0dllkbcd
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 31, 2023 8:30 pm
Bianca Burke - Professor Bianca Burke Is Beyond Flattered When She Finds Out Her Student Has Been Thinking Of Her And Drawing Her Naked

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Bianca Burke

Duration: 00:39:30

Description: Lucas is lagging behind finishing a test and Professor Bianca Burke must wait until he is finished to head out. But this whole time waiting, Lucas has been daydreaming and drawing her naked. Professor Bianca catches him and finds out he has pages and pages of her, and apparently more at home! Instead of being mad, Professor Bianca is flattered and decides to give Lucas the real thing!

Video Size: 345.7 MB
Video: 640x360 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/0zcznhbxatej
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 31, 2023 6:27 pm
Tristan Taylor - 18 Years Old - PT 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Tristan Taylor

Duration: 01:12:56

Description: "So this is kinda one of the more sluttier things you have done right?" is the question that first hits you when you start watching Tristan Taylor's first sex on camera. This girl just turned 18, just graduated high school and is just too fucking adorable for her own good. Jay is one lucky guy and should be paying me for this experience but then I wouldn't be ExCoGi Steve. I'd be pimp Steve and no bueno. So once our "I never thought I would be doing this" little miss not so innocent, I told my parents I was going shopping and to drop me off at the mall for a few hours so I can meet some random guy and have wild outdoor and car sex with him just minutes after I meet him Tristan Taylor WOW! This girl is a wild little thing at heart that just a year ago or so had no tits, shaved her head in school, and thought it would be a cool idea to go to Walmart and buy the things needed to give herself stick and poke tats! Yes this little sweet and innocent looking girl with a smile that lights up a room with those adorable braces has a wild streak in her that I have to admit is kinda hot and we like it. I'd say she is very corruptible but she's way past that and knows her way around a cock but in her own word needs to fuck more because Jay wore her out today. Yep ExCoGi sex is hot and heavy. We don't fuck around here, giving our unsuspecting newbies the fucking of their life your welcome dear. I could go on and on about how fanatically beautiful Tristan's tits are when she reviews them in the car to Jay and she says they're her favorite body part. They're are's to dear. Or what a great blowjob she gives in the car before Jay suggests they get crazy and he fucks her pussy outside as her head is buried in the passenger seat and a jogger jogs by. Or just how many orgasms Jay gives her back at the hotel and she says it's the longest and best sex she's ever had. Oh and did I say this girl can give a BJ and take a load in her mouth and she swallows with all that hot cum dripping off her perfect tits. Well she can and it's awesome! And yes we had her come back the next day to get ambushed for her first BBC so don't fret and enjoy parts 1 and 2. You are welcome.
Steve

VideoHeight: 432p
Video Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 768x432 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/3ctqn0q5nzzb
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 31, 2023 4:24 pm
Kendra Spade

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kendra Spade

Duration: 00:36:53

Description: Steve Holmes and his wife have opened their home to an exchange student, Kendra Spade, for a month. Although it was all fun and games in the beginning, Kendra quickly overstayed her welcome by being an entitled brat! Nothing is sacred in the household and the couple can't wait to reclaim it as their own. Kendra's due to leave and then it will be just them once again.Unfortunately, Kendra's flunked her studies and is going to be staying with them another month or six!Steve tries to keep it together, insisting that he'll find another host family for Kendra to stay with. Yet, Kendra counters that that's not necessary -- she loves it there! There's free WiFi, the mattresses are super comfy, and Steve's wife is SUCH a good cook...Steve finally confronts Kendra, pushing that she can't stay with them anymore! However, instead of telling her the truth, that he's tired of her bratty ways, he keeps making up lies. Kendra easily goes along with all of them until Steve is so desperate to get rid of her that he declares that she has to suck the dick of the homeowner to stay in the country! Steve is proud, thinking he's got her this time, but his dreams are crushed when Kendra nonchalantly tells him to whip it out and put it in her mouth already, then.In order to not get caught in his own web of lies, Steve goes along with it, letting Kendra go down on him. As it escalates, will Steve finally be able to get rid of the brat or will he be stuck with her forever?

VideoHeight: 544p
Video Size: 429.7 MB
Video: 960x544 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/3r621m4ajxi5
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 31, 2023 2:20 pm
Cindy Shine & Lady Bug - Debuts In Threesom

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:28:56

Description: Lady Bug and her man Angelo Godshack are in some serious need of relaxation and that's why they have to come to our Sexclusive Spa looking for a couple's massage with an extra happy ending.

Video Size: 227 MB
Video: 640x360 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/3ojxn1r7uf87
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 31, 2023 1:09 pm
Gina Valentina

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gina Valentina

Duration: 01:06:45

Description: Brazilian princess Gina Valentina teases intimately, flaunting the butt plug wedged tightly in her pert butt. The sexy schoolgirl fingers her furry bush and talks to the camera, soon devising a plan to fuck stepbrother Mick Blue! Gina agrees to let Mick probe her anus with toys and then welcomes the hung stud's massive prick as he penetrates her sphincter. The spunky cutie rims Mick's bunghole and takes a rectal rod ride in a ferocious sodomy session. She slurps his tasty dick ass-to-mouth.

VideoHeight: 400p
Video Size: 664 MB
Video: 720x400 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/qqxhnk5e72kk
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 7:54 pm
Luna Rival

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Luna Rival

Duration: 00:38:20

Description: It seems like people nowadays have 0 regard towards each other anymore, as if no one cares about their fellow man. I firmly disagree with that philosophy. I believe that we in the world are connected and only by sticking together can we all grow and expand.That's why i like to give back, you know? Giving a donation here, signing a petition there....karma is real and it all comes back on you eventually.Part of that good karma im trying to inject into the world is why Luna is here. You see, Luna is a foreign exchange student from France who is staying with me while she completes her studies here in America. She's a very smart girl....a very pretty girl....older than her years. You'd never guess she's only about to graduate from high school...She always has a smile on her pretty face...always happy....she certainly brightens my mood whenever I see her and I'm only too happy to help her out. Luna has been adjusting well, but there is a learning curve; we do things a lot different over here!That's why i worry about her you know? I even feel guilty leaving her home alone even though shes old enough. Because she's such a delicate, innocent little flower. She needs to be cherished and protected and nurtured. And that's exactly what im here for. To make sure she grows up a better person.

Video Size: 449.4 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/rwlpy1cz9be3
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 5:50 pm
Ava Parker. 1st Anal Sex Tape

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava Parker

Duration: 01:31:34

Description: Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!So I've been on this site for a while. I have a boyfriend but he doesn't fuck me right so I like to come on here to find guys. I've met so many guys and sucked so many cocks! I've had some pretty wild experiences with guys on here, but there's one thing I've never done that I really wanna try. I love getting my face fucked and my pussy pounded, don't get me wrong, but the thing is, I've never tried anal before. I've played with my asshole and let guys lick it and stick a finger or two up it, but I've never taken a guys cock up my asshole. I've been nervous about it but at this point it makes me so horny thinking about it that I mostly just masturbate by fingering my asshole now lol. Anyway, I think I'm ready. I wanna find a guy who can really blow out all of my holes. I don't just wanna get fucked, I wanna get completely used up! So if you think you can do it just send me a message and let's meet up!K talk 2 u soon!!XoXXXo - Ava

Video Size: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/51ylez0oa5is
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 3:46 pm
Arietta Young

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Arietta Young

Duration: 01:26:04

Description: A hungarian girl, Arietta Young has an audition with Pierre Woodman.
She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience.
Then Arietta Young will undress to show her body naked.
She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Arietta Young to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic.
This is Arietta Young sex Testing casting X !540p -

VideoHeight: 540p
Video Size: 932.5 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/n6b8yhabpe0b
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 1:43 pm
Hannah - 18 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hannah

Duration: 00:58:31

Description: 18yo Hannah was recently let go from her job at the mall. Desperate for income and willing to do anything she reached out to one of my talent scouts named "Showoff" (Interesting character he is. Maybe I'll bring him in some time for you all to meet). Anyway, she was brought to my office the very next day. You'll see us first meeting her when she walks through the door, watch us convince her of our good intentions and then do what we do best - get her to do whatever we want. Now.. there's one thing that puzzles me.. I'm not sure what these recruiters tell the girls, but for some reason they get really upset after the audition when I tell them they're not getting paid *shrug*

Video Size: 877.9 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/hy1pwbr7hfl6
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 1:10 pm
Kamryn Jayde, Lisey Sweet

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kamryn Jayde, Lisey Sweet

Duration: 00:42:28

Description: Foster Candidate Kamryn Jayde has recently been adopted and taken in by a single Foster Father. She loves her new Foster Father, but she longs for a female presence in her life. Her Foster Father asks his close family friend, Lisey Sweet, to step in and fill that role. Soon, Lisey and Kamryn get so close that they express physical affection to each other openly, and in some cases, in front of Kamryn's Foster Father. Case filed by Social Services Agent TS.

Video Size: 578.7 MB
Video: 848x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/tdig5ktl4w6y
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 30, 2023 1:07 pm
Harlow - 19 Years Old

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Harlow

Duration: 01:07:09

Description: You know it's going to be a special day when two out of work 19yo cuties show up on the casting couch! We found Harlow through our local Models Wanted ad. She asked if her friend Dakota could tag along for the interview and we more than happily agreed. The rest you'll have to see to believe. These two hadn't been together sexually before they walked in, so get ready to watch some amazing first time experiences! Their scene is nearly uncut and at 93 minutes is the longest video we've ever released. You'll get to hear and see everything that happens between position changes including a very tense situation where one girl almost walks out!

Video Size: 1007.5 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/btcsdms1feq0