File information
Video type: 480p
Video quality: SD
Video format: mp4
Duration: 00:52:12
Extension: 854x480
Video Size: 986.1 MB

Actors: Nicole Aria, Johnny Castle
Description: Nicole Aria is tied to a chair awaiting Johnny Castle to enter and ravage her. She has offered up her ass as tribute in this intense ass fucking scene, but first a little torment and face fucking. Nicole wanted to be used and abused like a whore, and Johnny makes sure this slut gets what she came for. Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass. He uses the crop to redden her flesh before burying his cock in all of her holes. When Nicole is sucking his cock, he's making her pussy squirt uncontrollably. She is being put through the ringer, and getting what she came for. In the final scene, Nicole is thrown around like a rag doll as Johnny uses her holes as he wants. Nicole begs for more and gets everything she begs for. Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/w5kmjds8x4lg
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:16 pm
Sophia Locke - Diabolical Devices

screenshot

File information
Video type: 1080p
Video quality: Full HD
Duration: 00:48:58
Extension: 1920x1080
Video Size: 3.5 GB

Actors: Sophia Locke, The Pope
Description: Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado. Next her pussy is fucked along with a vibe to blow her mind with massive orgasms. In the next scene, Sophia is locked into a standing position with wooden stock on her ankle and her wrists. This is as helpless as it gets, and The Pope goes to work exploiting this position. First, she is groped and fondled before he breaks out a flogger and turns her flesh to a bright shade of red. Sophia instantly slides into her sub space as the pain becomes more and more intense. She is brought back to reality as the vibe rips orgasms form her wet pussy. Next, Sophia is bent over with her hands between her legs. The pain and torment are increased to the highest level that she can handle, and then finished off with her pussy getting fucked and vibed into nonstop orgasms.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/qejswae0i8yq
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:18 pm
Nicole Aria, Victoria Voxxx - Greedy Gorgeous Asshole

screenshot

File information
Video type: 720p
Video quality: HD
Duration: 01:04:03
Extension: 1280x720
Video Size: 2.29 GB

Actors: Nicole Aria, Victoria Voxxx
Description: Nicole Aria is naked and trapped in a tiny suspended cage with a ball gag in her mouth. Her legs and arms are secured with rope and her asshole and pussy are accessible through a hole in the bottom of the cage. Victoria Voxxx steps in and inspects her caged bird, and makes her tweet though her ball gag. She flogs Nicole through the cage and then takes a look underneath. She shoves her fingers inside Nicole's asshole, and then a huge dildo and fucks her deep with it. She makes her cum with a vibrator and then lets her out, only to tie her up again. This time Nicole is on a padded device, doggy style with her hands tied behind her back. Victoria spreads and licks her asshole, bites on her toes, and then shoves a metal cage inside Nicole's asshole, leaving it wide open. After that, Victoria rams her fist inside Nicole's ass and fist-fucks her hard. In the last scene, Nicole's wrists are tied to her ankles leaving her spread-eagle on her back. Victoria fucks her with a strap-on and a dick-on-a-stick at the same time, double-penetrating Nicole's asshole right before fist-fucking her one last time.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/vzwxg4e07f4r
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:20 pm
Brianna Arson - Breaking in Brianna

screenshot

File information
Video type: 480p
Duration: 00:50:51
Extension: 854x480
Video Size: 954.6 MB

Actors: Brianna Arson, Johnny Castle
Description: This is the first time Brianna Arson has appeared on Kink.com, but she's no stranger to what we do. A fan of Kink and of her costar Johnny Castle, Brianna arrived on set to get the full bondage sex experience. She starts off being tied to a post on her knees, hands behind her back and neck lashed to the beam. She is the perfect toy for Johnny to face-fuck. He starts off with some face-spitting, choking, and open-hand slaps to warm her up. Then Johnny wastes no time dropping his pants and shoving his bulge into Brianna's face. It doesn't take long for him to shove his rock-hard cock down her willing throat. Always coaching and coaxing Brianna further, taking time to slap her thighs and chest between turns fucking Brianna's willing mouth. Next, Brianna gets that suspension she was hoping for and Johnny gets right back to manhandling her. It's not long before Johnny breaks out the Hitachi and starts vibe tormenting her exposed pussy. Brianna is extremely grateful for the hard finger-banging Johnny gives her, but that's just the setup for his hard dick. He takes turns eating her soaking wet pussy and furiously fucking it, sending Brianna into orgasm after orgasm. Finally Johnny ties her face-up on the bed and starts off by mounting her face and stuffing her mouth with his cock. He wastes no time pounding her pussy, changing between fucking and eating Brianna's swollen, dripping cunt. After sitting her upright for some more face fucking Johnny turns her over and pounds her doggy-style and Brianna can't help but praise his big cock. After swapping positions half a dozen times, Johnny finally blows his load all over the very satisfied Brianna.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/8j1qlaic2kr3
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:22 pm
Slavegirl Susan - Cruel Punishment

screenshot

File information
Video type: 576p
Video format: wmv
Duration: 00:20:52
Extension: 720x576
Video Size: 308.4 MB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/ps5qzs2mqsp8
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:24 pm
Gravity

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:52:59
Video Size: 1.06 GB

Actors: Nikki Darling, Elise Graves, Matt Williams
Description: Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to haunt her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist? "
The zipper clips come out. The candles have been placed while another one supplies an open flame to hang over her, in order that one can drip wax. It's full BDSM overload. Tears drip down her face, wax sucks off her feet and Nikki is hanging and helpless, just trying not to come apart at the seems.
The worst is yet to emerge. It's an early and potent method, pushing pins under the nails of a victim. Nikki's painted feet are excellent for this. It isn't only a pin per foot. There is more than just a dozen in the marketplace before all is said and done, every one like a little beacon of annoyance. It takes her head away from the nose pins and pumps, but only for a few seconds.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/575m7x69gr5a
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 19, 2024 11:26 pm
Slave Life Diaries Missing

screenshot

File information
Duration: 05:44:29
Video Size: 5.1 GB

Actors: Cayla Lyons, Victoria Pure, Ornella Morgan, Victoria Puppy, Rebecca Black, Mila Fox, Lady Bug, Julie Parker

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/4vwcrtsmim0t
https://filejoker.net/es64cd7sx3j6
https://filejoker.net/rqonik23amqu
https://filejoker.net/4ujs4oruizes
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 20, 2024 11:15 pm
Charlee Chaste, kissmedeadlydoll - A Slow Burn Kissmedeadlydoll and Charlee Chaste

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:55:04
Video Size: 1.98 GB

Actors: Charlee Chaste, kissmedeadlydoll
Description: Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for Kissmedeadlydoll to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee's pussy. Doll slaps Charlee's tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee's ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee's pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee's pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi. Charlee begs for permission to cum, but Doll says no. After that, Doll suspends Charlee upside-down and straps a dildo to their head. Doll slides the dildo inside her pussy and makes Charlee fuck her with it. Doll uses more rope and suspends Charlee in an upright position with legs spread. She stuffs Charlee's panties in their mouth, hits them with a leather toy, and fucks them with a strap-on. In the final scene, Charlee is suspended upside down again while Doll cums hard using a vibrator.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/9p4qj0lpyzus
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 20, 2024 11:17 pm
Riley Reid. DO NOT Fuck Your Computer Monitor When you See Riley Reid

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:19:21
Video Size: 232 MB

Actors: Riley Reid
Description: ...you will only ruin your monitor and have some serious explaining to do. Though it will be completely understood over here since our jaws are still on the ground from watching this hot 20 year old starlet fuck the machines.
Riley gives her absolute last orgasm to the Sybian after squirting all over the mechanical cocks and screaming out in complete fucking bliss as her pussy keeps giving up orgasms.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/ai7wto5z4b5w
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm
Erin Everheart - Service Call Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:53:43
Video Size: 3.81 GB

Actors: Erin Everheart, Christian Wilde
Description: Erin Everheart finds herself in a bar having a night cap when she notices a flyer on the bar. Her curiosity gets the best of her, so she inquires with the bartender about the flyer to find out more about it. The next morning Erin wakes up with that flyer on her mind, so she throws restraint to thew wind and calls the number. Christian Wilde answers and instantly Erin's curiosity spikes even more. They make arrangements for him to come over and pay her a visit. Upon entering her home, Christian begins to dominate her by collaring her, then adding a leash to lead her around like his personal fuck doll. He stops on the stairs for Erin to service his cock, before continuing upsatirs to get down to business. Erin begins on her back in a spread eagle on the bed as Christian introduces her to his flogger and some corporal punishment. Next Erin is bent over with her ass up and her arms pulled to the other side of the bed, rendering her helpless. Erin requested the full Dom experience, so Christian doesn't hold back anything. After a little more flogging, He buries his cock deep inside of Erin's ass and fucks her into submission. Erin isn't sure how to take this, but doesn't resist as he fucks multiple orgasms out of her. In the final scene, Erin is thrown around like a fuck toy as Christian uses all of her holes for his entertainment until he covers her in his cum.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/89nlojq1p3ut
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 21, 2024 12:46 am
Nicole Aria Bound Butt Slut

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:50:48
Video Size: 3.59 GB

Actors: Nicole Aria, Eli Cross
Description: Nicole Aria is becoming a Kink veteran, and today she takes it up another notch with Eli Cross at the helm. Nicole is put in a doggy type position with her ass in the air on display for Eli to do as he pleases with her accommodating ass. He goes to work filling her mouth and ass with everything he can find. The starting point is higher than the usual, and Nicole takes it like a champ. There's also a big dose of corporal to go along with big toys he shoves in her ass. The second scene is a side suspension with Eli working Nicole over with more punishment before putting even bigger things in her ass. Nicole is getting overwhelmed with all of the torment and
ass fucking, but she can take it. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with her legs pulled into the air and spread nice and wide. Eli at this point is primarily focused on seeing how much he can fit inside of her ass. Some clothespins are added to her cunt to keep it closed nice and tight, and out of the way. Her pussy is useless to him, and all he focuses on is her ass to ensure she is full and violated at the same time.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/g4cpl0skkahb
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 21, 2024 2:20 am
Ashley Lane. Zero to Sixty

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:37:45
Video Size: 2.02 GB

Actors: Ashley Lane
Description: Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we've made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she's going to be teased and denied orgasm. She's chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she's had enough of those.With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she's about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it's not convincing.She's completely exposed. She can't close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of ecstasy. She begs and whines for release. When it does come it's so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she's had enough.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/630uvtboawkw
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 21, 2024 3:48 am
PAINDRESSER. MASTER COSTELLO

screenshot

File information
Video type: 352p
Video format: avi
Duration: 01:19:30
Extension: 640x352
Video Size: 699.7 MB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/c4gz40k1o4yt
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 21, 2024 5:17 am
Sierra Cirque. Creep Play

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:56:54
Video Size: 2.02 GB

Actors: Sierra Cirque
Description: Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, "Please do something!" The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can't avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/6lx0dca413dd
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 21, 2024 11:21 pm
Jada Stevens. Gas Station Booty

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:58:46
Video Size: 704.5 MB

Actors: Jada Stevens
Description: James Deen. Jada Stevens. Public Sex. Perfect Ass. Gas Station. Handcuffs. Handjobs. Butt Sex. Ta da!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/mexyj2ekqynz