File information
Video type: 576p
Video quality: SD
Video format: wmv
Duration: 00:24:41
Extension: 768x576
Video Size: 279.6 MB

Actors: Mystique
Description: Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.
Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs round Europe. Her main thing is the helplessness of strict bondage and the subspacing pain of a tough amateur BDSM session in the dungeon.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/h8duvc0kjtcp
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:32 pm
Anikka Albright. A Little Rope and A LOT of Torque is All it Takes Making a Blond Cum From Fucking Machines

screenshot

File information
Video type: 720p
Video quality: HD
Video format: mp4
Duration: 00:23:52
Extension: 1280x720
Video Size: 876 MB

Actors: Anikka Albright
Description: She's absolutely smoking hot and we have seen her getting fucked and begging for more at the mercy of Princess Donna's hands while bound to Katie Summers. But this time Annika is back solo with just the machines and the right amount of restraints to have huge orgasms.
We even get a toy in her ass for a final DP that has Anikka's otherwise tan skin flushed red with exertion and the hot rush of cumming.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/oyvx003qgpf5
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:34 pm
Poppy

screenshot

File information
Duration: 01:07:21
Video Size: 1.24 GB

Actors: Queensnake
Description: Just a short story about this outdoor session. It was about not only the pain but doing something bizarre.
I am very enthusiastic about stuffing my pussy with different kind of things especially with the bounties of the nature like beautiful wild flowers The huge red poppy fields always charmed me and I wanted to dive into that sanguine flower sea.
My wish came true when we drove home from our last trip and I spotted a poppy field next to the motorway. Fortunately the camera and my backpack with some bdsm accessories is always with us so we left the road and headed toward the red meadow.
Stuffing my pussy and decorating my tits and pussy with those silky red flowers was an interesting mix of bizarre creativity and pain.
In Persian literature, red corn poppy flowers are considered the flower of love so I hope it is forgivable that I took them home in my pussy. After getting home, I had a bath and pushed the beautiful flower bath ball out coloring the water reddish while the ball was falling into tiny parts. In that special floral bath, I started to play with myself using the water spout and the orgasms just came one after one.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/usoxzm2huayk
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:36 pm
AzureSkyFilms - Christy Love De Sade Club 2-3 Bedroom Toy

screenshot

File information
Video type: 1080p
Video quality: Full HD
Duration: 00:24:43
Extension: 1920x1080
Video Size: 564.1 MB

Actors: Christy Love, Harry Grey
Description: De Sade Club 2-3 "Bedroom Joy" starring Christy Love Part 3 of 3. The final test for Christy starts in a bedroom. She begins playing with a pink anal plug then picks up a large rabbit style vibrator. She inserts the head into her vagina, presses the rabbit ears against her clitoris and begins an erotic masturbation leading to a full-on, body twitching, leg jerking climax pulsing through her whole body. As Christy continues to pleasure herself Harry moves to fuck her face then slides down to lick her cunt and suck on her clitoris before standing up to fuck her. As his passion grows Harry fucks her harder until he explodes inside her cunt. Pulling back releases a vivid stream of semen to dribble down her cunt and over her anus.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/x49a8ks2oq5d
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:38 pm
Cindy Dollar teat training

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:10:33
Video Size: 1.12 GB

Actors: Cindy Dollar
Description: One of the farmer's favorite HuCows is Cindy. She has nice udders and she is very docile, the farmer can do anything with her and she will patiently suffer. It's not easy for her, she has sensitive udders AND nipples, but she knows this HuCow life is what is best for her. Today, the farmer plans on elongating her teats a bit more. She starts off with nipple clamps (which she hates), and soon Cindy is strapped to the milking bench in a very strict bondage position. Her arms are behind her back and her head is pulled back and tied to the barn wall. The electronic breast training machine quickly makes her nipples 4 times bigger, it is very powerful. After a long session of teat pumping, the farmer finally shuts off the machine. Cindy's teats are now very tender, but the farmer shows no mercy: the clover clamps are reapplied again! A terrible ordeal for poor Cindy, but she needs more training!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/51jyfzkd707j
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:40 pm
Tess Dagger - 2 videos

screenshot

File information
Video type: 480p
Duration: 01:30:14
Extension: 854x480
Video Size: 621.1 MB

Actors: Tess Dagger
Description: I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

screenshotscreenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/hpkiqbkdxasa
https://filejoker.net/1xwjvsbq7z7z
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:42 pm
Gal Ritchie Predicament Bondage, Torment, and Suffering Makes for a Happy Gal

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:51:10
Video Size: 1.86 GB

Actors: Gal Ritchie, The Pope
Description: Gal Ritchie is brand spanking new, and has set so many things in motion to be right in this place, and exactly at this time. She knew she wanted to shoot for Kink.com, and put her head down and did the work that it took to get her here. Well, she's here, so what is she going to do now; suffer that's what. Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web of hemp rope that prevents her from moving at all. She doesn't know what her ability is yet, since this is her first time, so The Pope gets to work finding out what makes this slut scream and moan. Nipple clamps are added, and Gal does not even flinch, so meaner clamps are added to her nipples
and then weights. She is suddenly very timid and quiet, so clover clamps are applied to her outer labia, and weights are added to that as well. orgasms are what's going to crack this nut, or so he thinks, but Gal is not going to give up anything without The Pope taking it from her. Next, Gal is put in a brutal tie that has all of her body weight hanging from a few wraps around her waist. The rope is positioned with the intent of making her suffer, so it is placed above her hip bones. Her ankles and wrists are pulled one way, and her neck is pulled the other. Orgasms are what have gotten the best reaction out of her so far, so we begin there to loosen her up. The crop hits some of the sensitive areas before using a dildo to fuck her throat and pussy to get some squirting orgasms. In the final position, Gal is bent over a sodden horse and stretched out. She is flogged and vibed until her eyes roll back into her head. Gal is going to need more work to get her to open up fully for us, and The Pope has already made plans to bring her back for round 2.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/z7wzznucrv2p
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 02, 2024 10:44 pm
412. The Promotion

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:50:21
Video Size: 2.69 GB

Actors: 412
Description: When 412 got a new job she decided to hang out with Claire Adams and celebrate. She seems surprised when the celebration turns carnal in a matter of minutes. Claire has a plan that involves a bit of humiliation and more than a little pain. 412 is just going to have to come along for the ride.The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/w7u1x5h91rsy
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 03, 2024 10:34 pm
Sasha. A Lesson

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:43:38
Video Size: 2.32 GB

Actors: Sasha
Description: Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/crposjcrjomp
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 03, 2024 10:36 pm
Abella Danger. Anal Artist

screenshot

File information
Video type: 360p
Duration: 00:53:48
Extension: 640x360
Video Size: 320.4 MB

Actors: Abella Danger

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/52cz9kpjsfn7
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 03, 2024 10:38 pm
Acacia Henley - Police Brutality Part 2

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:13:47
Video Size: 522.5 MB

Actors: Acacia Henley
Description: Arrested for protesting against police brutality, follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/ppqb5jnizmf3
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 03, 2024 10:40 pm
Liz Jordan - School Of Submission Liz Jordan - Day 2

screenshot

File information
Duration: 01:00:28
Video Size: 2.22 GB

Actors: Liz Jordan, Christian Wilde, The Pope
Description: The sole purpose of this day is to see what Liz is actually capable of handling as two men go at her with a goal of trying to overwhelm her. Liz has been mostly quiet and reserved thus far, but adding sex always makes the submissive scream with pleasure. We begin by both of us using her and overloading her with stimulation. Liz is trying to keep up, but it's becoming apparent that she can't, as much as she is trying, she just can't. Finally, Christian Wilde pushes her to her knees and shoves his cock down her throat. The Pope is flogging her, spanking her, and vibing her just to keep her distracted so that she may fall short. Every time Liz seems to be falling behind, she somehow pulls through and perseveres. Rope is added and Liz is still keeping up, but barely as the two of them work her over. There is a small break before they put her in a different position and Christian uses all of her holes to ensure she is worthy of moving on past this day. They berate her nonstop until they decide the day is over, which is marked with Christian covering her with his cum. She made it through Day 2, but she still has 2 more to go.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/o62vgkwn9has
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 03, 2024 11:24 pm
Penny Barber. Busty MILF's hot little mouth gets her in trouble

screenshot

File information
Video type: 540p
Duration: 00:46:58
Extension: 960x540
Video Size: 514.9 MB

Actors: Penny Barber
Description: Penny Barber is well known for two items: Her gigantic beautiful tits and her big mouth The secret is that Penny does like to submit, but first one has to beat her beyond words. Luckily she comes to Hogtied asking for some marks and to see if she has a limit for orgasms. I was happy to oblige.The first scene find our classic beauty hanging by her jugs, toes barely touching the floor, with a couple pounds on metal hanging off her pink labia. Add a vibrator and some flogging and now we have a babbling Barber. She still managed to sneak in some smart ass remarks, but a flogging on her sore nipples helped with her compliance. In the second scene I bound Penny in a tight kneeling position, tits out and tightly bound for maximum sensitivity. Another ten screaming orgasms in and she found she was no longer committed to finding her orgasm limit, but she was convinced to recommit after a strict caning all over her tight body. This lady can take it! And I am more than happy to give it. The last scene I put a worn out Penny on her back, legs in a spread frogtie, and took her round ass for a ride with two big rubber dicks. She resisted until the very bitter end, but on her umpteenth orgasm she was willing to admit, "I'm a double penetration anal slut MILF!"Finally we agree on something!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/hwsoammnmpzv
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 04, 2024 12:56 am
2011-03-17 Lorelei Lee, Chloe Camilla and Lily LaBeau - Water Torture

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:57:15
Video Size: 1.07 GB

Description: Chloe Camilla gets double teamed by hot blonde doms Lorelei Lee and Lily LaBeau with bondage. Electricity, and water!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/9lq0iat7e2hs
MimishkaV
Added: Jun 04, 2024 2:27 am
Fucking Snowman

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:34:26
Video Size: 1.1 GB

Actors: Queensnake
Description: The snow situation is getting better, actually its now somewhat over the top. Yet, Queensnake can never get enough of it so she imagined that it would be a great idea to check how snowmen can fuck.
In part one she gets familiarized to the surrounding snow fields, then fumbles with the Snowman's body parts, finally gets herself fucked by the white fellow.
In part two she continues making love with him, then lights up his nose - apparently snowmen gets cold by fire because its nose starts running instantly. Of course Queensnake embraces every drop of the extra heat. Later she tries to melt him with her squirts but her effort lacked several cans of coke or beer beforehand. Finally she wrestles him down and stuffs his shattered remains into her vagina opened by a speculum.
It was -3C / 26.6F cold and the longest continuous session took 10 minutes

screenshotscreenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/sm9v6u7av0ey
https://filejoker.net/dztqfxr8r957