Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 27, 2024 2:19 am
Teaching You to Jerk

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Violet Doll

Duration: 01:03:08

Description: I think we need to have a little talk. I've noticed you touching yourself a lot lately. It's ok, don't be ashamed. Masturbation is completely natural. In fact it's normal for a young man to jerk off numerous times a day. I just want to help you. Let's make sure you're doing it right.
Go ahead and pull it out. Don't be shy, I've seen a dick before. Would it help if I opened my blouse? Mmmm there we go. You can look at Me if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Don't start stroking yet. You've been doing it all wrong since the beginning, because no one has taught you the proper way to masturbate. That's what I'm here for.

Quality: HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 693.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/j9xco7noqz7k
https://filejoker.net/9olfc65i6u8u
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 27, 2024 3:49 am
AJ Applegate. Strap-on Butt Slut

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: AJ Applegate

Duration: 00:19:23

Description: Goddess AJ's slave is in serious need of anal training to become the ultimate anal whore that she desires. This time he won't be able to try and run away from her massive strap-on dick with his balls securely tied down and restrained. He will learn to love her dick and submit his asshole anytime and anywhere his Goddess pleases. From here on out the only sex he will be having is with a big, thick cock ramming deep inside his fuck-hole as AJ stretches it to the point of no return.

Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1.54 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/o6kbu7bwiz82
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 12:01 am
Ezada and Liza's fuck slut. 02

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ezada, Liza

Duration: 00:10:56

Description: This anal slut is in for a wild ride! Mistress Ezada Sinn and Fetish Liza both are hungry to train and fuck his butthole and mouth. Both Ladies love a good hard pegging training and demand the best from their male slaves, so he must open wide, suck and get fucked like a real slut. Harder, deeper, faster!

Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 206.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/27768fmitl1i
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 12:04 am
Evelina Mistress

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:27

Video Size: 348.5 MB
Video: 1920x1080 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/y96tllxa0jat
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 12:06 am
Jager Und Gejagte

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:33:24

Description: Alex D does it again in Jager Und Gejagte with another masterpiece featuring latex, rubber, and hardcore german fetish to feast your eyes on. You won't want to miss a second!

Quality: SD
Video Format: avi
VideoHeight: 512p
Video Size: 752.1 MB
Video: 640x512 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/qcwta3f0h1j8
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 12:09 am
Mistress Lady Renee Bench Fucked Bitch

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Renee

Duration: 00:08:37

Description: I see this slave arse in front of Me and I just need to ram My large strapon in that submissive hole. No matter how willing your slave hole opens up, I will force it wider while I ram deeper and deeper. No mercy for slave arse if you ask Me. I will take your owned hole hard and fast. it will know who it's Owner is. you will feel Me deep and hard in your arse. A slave like you has no choice but to undergo anal Domination by My heavy strap-on. you are just an anal fuckhole for Me that I will peg brutally. If you are a good submissive anal bitch you will be sucking that huge, used and dirty strap-on clean in the end. But don't worry, I will force you to be that submissive bitch.

Video Size: 325.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ynd9c2ng2caw
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 12:11 am
Mistress Blunt

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus

Duration: 00:37:56

Description: After Mistress Blunt captures, torments, and uses peeping tom Ruckus, she takes him back to her shed and continues to use him for her own sexual gratification. She binds him to the bed and strap- on pounds his ass to her heart's content. After she has thoroughly used his man hole, she turns him into her personal human dildo and rides his cock through multiple orgasms. She finally lets him blow his load all over her pussy before making him lick it all up. Ruckus will forever be Mistress Blunt's willing victim and will remain locked up until the next time she wants to use him as her personal plaything!

Video Size: 2.68 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/tbhjha73mqhk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 28, 2024 1:02 am
Dakota Marr, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Dakota Marr, Will Havoc

Duration: 00:47:04

Description: Will Havoc has good days and bad days here on the mats. He has his share of victories as well has his share of losses. He's taking on a Rookie today. A tiny little thing from Nebraska who has never wrestled a day in her life. Please welcome Dakota Marr. Now I know that by looking at Dakota, and knowing that her wrestling name is "Unicorn Sprinkles" you're thinking she's got nothing for Will Havoc. Dakota nearly gasses herself out in round 1. She comes out hard and with little reward. Will is able to deflect her and throw her around like a little rag doll. The size and skill disadvantage that Dakota has does nothing to deter her. She keeps coming at Will as if she were an amazon warrior. She wears him down and eventually, and this is fucking crazy, she gets a tied match at the end of 3 rounds of wrestling. This match ends up going to a tiebreaker sex fight. These two are given 20 minutes to make each other cum. The only rule really being that all sexual things must be mutual and simultaneous so that no one has a disadvantage. That allows for penis in vagina sex, and 69 oral. This is just crazy, the outcome is completely unpredictable and unprecedented. You simply will not believe this...

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/f0oqvwlw7wrf
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 12:03 am
Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way Part One

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus

Duration: 00:42:10

Description: Maus has neglected his mistress, so when he finally comes to Jasmine's dungeon for a session, she has to put him through his paces to get him back in line. Tied down on his back, Maus services Jasmine with bootlicking, foot worship, and pussy licking. Jasmine entertains herself by shoving sounds into his hole. This provides him with immense pleasure further heightened by Jasmine's glorious pussy on his face. Jasmine sits on his face and cums before treating Maus to a beautiful Florentine flogging which leaves him begging for more.

Video Size: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/y3pubgktxr9d
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 12:06 am
Charlotte Sartre - Charlotte Pegging and Fisting in Fishnets

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlotte Sartre, Rubie Havoc

Duration: 00:09:50

Description: Charlotte is looking gorgeous in her fishnets. Her slave sucks her big strap-on cock to get it wet, then licks and fingers her pussy. In return, Charlotte pegs her slave and fists their ass hard and deep! She generously sucks her slave's cock, but will she allow them to cum?

Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 219.4 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/c9ytfyxhlc3f
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 12:08 am
Gia DiMarco - Divine Therapy Gia DiMarco Uses Unconventional Procedures to Punish

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gia DiMarco, DJ

Duration: 00:49:35

Description: DJ, like every other man, is a pig and drain on society. Women are fed up with this bullshit. DJ has been stressed out ever since women have been telling their story. His fragile male ego is crushed and is seeking professional help. The stunning Dr. Gia DiMarco has the perfect unconventional therapy for this loser. She blindfolds DJ and bounds his hand in rope. Unable to move, she unleashes physical pain and emotional humiliation on this man. He must repent for his sins, he must learn to respect and worship women, and she is ready to beat that mantra into him. She rips his clothes off, slaps his chest and torments his nipples. His filthy man tongue needs to be taught a lesson and she binds it with clothespins before beating on it with a cane. This filthy loser is getting hard through the treatment and still can't control his male urges so she pulls out his dick and bits on it. She ties up his cock and balls and torments them before putting on a big strap-on to teach DJ the next lesson. What it feels like to be vulnerable and humiliated. Deep anal strap on fucking gets DJ screaming and Gia turned on with excitement of a man in pain. She pulls out a Hitachi and squirts all over this pathetic man. Finally DJ must learn to worship a woman and must learn that woman come first. She shoves her perfect feet into DJ's mouth to gag on. He is made to worship her arches. Finally the true test, can DJ withstand his prostate being milked, while his cock is stroked and edged by a beautiful woman. Will he be able to resist his male urges before shooting his load?

Video Size: 1.78 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ivufxdq7ck9u
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 12:11 am
Isabelle Deltore - Pantyhose Prisoner

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Isabelle Deltore

Duration: 00:14:29

Description: Officer Deltore has been making her rounds all day and sweating profusely in her pantyhose. She could use a little relief and has just the prison bitch-boy to give that to her. He has been beaten down to be an obedient bitch and finally knows his place as Officer Deltore's toy. She unlocks the prisoner from his cage and uses her pantyhose covered ass and pussy to smother his face making sure she gets a proper orgasm.

Video Size: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/9kwq5evs45ie
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 1:27 am
Aaliyah Love - Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Corbin Dallas, Aaliyah Love

Duration: 01:06:15

Description: Kink.com is proud to present the beautiful Aaliyah Love in her first Kink feature! As a manipulative bank robber, this seductress takes down Corbin Dallas, her hapless accomplice. After their heist, they sneak off to their hotel room where she breaks the bad news to him: all that money they just stole...is hers. Corbin begs her to let him stay by her side, but she's made up her mind. He's served his purpose. Still, using this guy could be amusing at the very least, so she puts him in his place with some humiliating spanking, fucking with a huge strap-on, fisting, clothes pins, and some biting, humiliating verbal. She starts by putting him in his place, so he knows she's in charge. She berates him repeatedly, mocks his dick, spanks him and torments him. She shoves her beautiful ass into his face, smothering him just the way she likes it, then lays him on the bed, teasing his hard cock with her perfect pussy but refusing to let him have it. She then decorates him with clothes pins and slams the hugest strap on into his pathetic ass, but accommodating ass. Aaliyah pops those clothespins off one-by-one as she drives that strap-on into her witless sidekick. When he's good and stretched, she props him up and fists his ass, turning him into her adorable little fuck puppet! Finally she rides his face, making him eat her perfect pussy until she cums. She lays her feet on his stomach and tells him he can now cum, and after he blows his load all over them, she makes him lick it up and clean them off. Aaliyah has now completely used Corbin up, and he has indeed served his purpose. She kicks him out, leaving her alone with the money she robbed from the bank and the pride she stole from Corbin.

Video Size: 2.38 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/w5ukvkissz24
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 29, 2024 2:50 am
Princess Carmela. The Edge Of Humiliation

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Princess Carmela

Duration: 00:10:54

Description: "Please wear a tight black dress while humiliating the out of your slave. Make him edge himself while kissing your feet. Then you allow him to lick your legs and up to your thighs, but not any closer. Please spit on him as well from time to time. If he looks like he is about to cum, just kick his balls. When he has gather enough precum, please wipe your foot on his dick and make him lick up all the precum from your foot. Please be sitting on your throne with the camera looking up at you. Also please wear the strapiest flat sandals you own (gladiator preferred), and if owned a tiara. Your our Princess and the wife and I can no longer pay our taxes to you. You took all our possessions and had us brought before you. You deemed immediately we're to ugly for sex and are to be your eunuchs, I was immediately sent away. My wife was coerced under your feet, and to look up to perfection. The entire time wiggle your feet in her face. Before you send her off to have her pussy destroyed with my dick, you lay out her new life as your slave. From this day out she is your new footstool, only being allowed to look at your feet. She must perform all tasks immediately when you snap your fingers. When she is not doing tasks for you, she must be at your feet kissing them, painting your toenails, or messaging them. You will place tattoos all over her body (please describe some). She is never allowed to speak only nodding her head yes, she can never refuse you. She must endure all the humiliating tasks you and your girlfriends do to her. You can't help but spit on her. She'll be forever in chains naked at your feet. coerce her to kiss each toe and thank you for not immediately us. Please call us peasants and slaves the entire time. Please be as arrogant as possible the entire time. Pointing at your feet, rubbing your feet in her face, middle fingers etc. Describe what you'll do if she ever disobeys you."

Video Size: 953.1 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/j815vtcay9fc
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 30, 2024 12:06 am
2011-07-06 Nyomi Banxxx and Skyeboy - The Price Of Being Inadequate Episode 1

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:02:01

Description: Divine Bitch: Goddess Nyomi Banxxx
Slave: Skyeboy
Skyeboy AKA 12 was the lucky sub chosen by the members at the live slaveboy tryouts to train with the Divine Bitches. Nyomi Banxxx is a perfect match for this talkative sub and she uses humiliation as a tool to put him in his place. He's spanked and paddled while being made to wear women's panties. His inadequate dick is used to amuse Nyomi by being tied back between his legs and laughed at. He then endures CBT while hung in a fuck sling and has an enormous black strap-on cock shoved deep in his ass. Skyeboy is a pain slut and an anal whore so Nyomi makes sure to put him back in his panties and give him small penis humiliation while he's led around on a leash made to lick her big beautiful ass and pussy to orgasm.
Maitresse's Evaluation
Objectives
1. break down ego humiliation tactics
2. anal abilities large insertions
3. worship/devotion giving pleasure only for the woman
Closing assessment
• too mouthy should remain gagged
• sloppy needs better posture
• playful sub
• exceptional anal abilities
• useless cock