Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 09, 2024 4:39 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Violet

Duration: 00:28:05

Description: I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Quality: Full HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1005.1 MB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/3vjs5wm4sgrl
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 09, 2024 4:42 am
Wenona - Barn Swallow 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Wenona

Duration: 00:30:16

Description: She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, **** her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before **** it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Video Size: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/crzdz11ntjlg
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 09, 2024 4:44 am
Nelly - Cuffed Udders

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nelly

Duration: 00:06:25

Video Size: 701.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/rjulhnl7eh28
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 09, 2024 4:47 am
Lilly Bell - Rigid Bondage And Unstoppable Orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lilly Bell, The Pope

Duration: 00:47:06

Description: Lilly has been craving the attention of The Pope and wants all of the things. She requires a certain amount of pain mixed with lots of orgasms. The day starts with Lilly in a device that traps her entire body, and she is outfitted with a leather head harness ball gag. The Pope goes to work on her body, and her flesh starts to show signs of torment. The marks begin to appear almost instantly, and so the impact is moved around to keep the marks minimal. The plan is now to make her cum uncontrollably. The next scene has Lilly on her back with her legs spread wide and pinned down with more steel pipes. She is practically folded in half so that The Pope can access her slut hole as he wishes. It starts with some impact, and then shifts to some bastinado before moving into the orgasms segment. This is not a basic pursuit for orgasms, but rather a full out mission to obtain as many as possible. A handheld fuck-zall is brought in and he fucks her pussy relentlessly, then adds a vibe to the mix to finish her off. If this isn't enough orgasms for you, then the next scene is what you've been waiting for. Lilly is in a floating spread eagle with leather cuffs connected to chains that keep her helpless. Her feet don't touch the ground, so all of her weight is resting on her pussy pressed against the sybian. The orgasms pour out of this slut as she is pushed to exhaustion to get every drop.

Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 883.3 MB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/wta79xlmvvpa
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 09, 2024 4:49 am
Tessa Taylor

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Tessa Taylor

Duration: 00:18:22

Description: Welcome back Tessa Taylor to Hogtied. This super cute 20yr old has natural, full C breasts. This girl next door is tough, flexible, and not afraid to let herself go and trust. This is very rare in girls her age.
This little 20yr old is bound on her back, legs spread feet up, the ultimate "fuck me" position. Also the most exposed and helpless position you can be in. Your pussy and ass are opened, vulnerable and exposed.
We start by warming her up with some nice foot caning. Her screams are music as we take our time on the sensitive soles of her feet. To make things even more fun we clamp her nipples and tie them to her big toes. now each time we hit her feet, she yanks the string and abuses her own nipples.
After taking so much punishment and pain we reward our little girl next door with some brutal orgasms. We rip orgasm after orgasm out of this girl, she can't stop us, all she can do is cum. She will cum as many time as we want her to, she is that helpless...

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 674.4 MB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ud5ibtafgxw4
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:39 am
Phoenix Marie, Ramon Nomar and Piper Perri. My Step-Mother is a Secret Sex Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Phoenix Marie, Ramon Nomar and Piper Perri

Duration: 01:25:39

Description: Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

Video Size: 3.05 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/f2jlp0kdnkur
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:42 am
Jessica Kay - Kingdom of Ass & Pain

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jessica Kay

Duration: 01:35:43

Description: Six years ago, Jessica Kay delivered one of the most extreme and moving sessions in Assylum history. Today, we bring it back, with 50% more footage and an entire re-mastering of the scene. This session is level 11! The faint of heart should not proceed. The painal is harsh, the punishment is hard, the degradation is deep. But this session is also a re-imagining of the great Epic of Gilgamesh--a sincere spiritual journey of a pair of modern perverts. Here we have one of the true pinnacles of Assylum with one of the most amazing and beautiful sadomasochists we've ever had here.

Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 773.3 MB
Video: 852x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/22weltmszet8
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:44 am
Maddy O'Reilly. Wet & Desperate 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Maddy O'Reilly, Cyd Black

Duration: 00:45:42

Description: The rope between her legs has been rubbing at the sides of Maddy O'Reilly's clit for what feels like forever. Her bondage barely lets her move, but she can shift her weight just enough to get the rope to caress her just a little bit more.
When Cyd waves a rubber cock in her face she sucks at it greedily. She knows the value of a little bit of lubrication. Cyd is going to drive that dildo home and she wants to make sure it is nice and wet before he does.
It fits perfectly in her hole. The crotch rope she enjoyed so much holds it securely in place and makes a great point to attach his Hitachi to.
Feeling full and vibrating is enough to get Maddy off. What comes next is enough to put her fully into subspace from the overload. Nipple clamps pull her tits up toward the ceiling while a leather strap around her throat constricts her airway. The intensity of her orgasms is enough to make her shudder and gasp. The extra effort behind every breath has her on the verge of passing out in ecstasy.
The crotch rope she loves so much is going to be a real pain. A line between her legs has knots at regular intervals. She has to slide her pussy along it as she tries to make her way to where Cyd tells her to stand. It felt good when it was rubbing against her gently but now, as it scratches and digs, she is wondering why she thought this was a good idea.
Of course all of her concerns melt away when she receives her reward for a job well done. It only takes a few seconds with the Hitachi before the last act of torment becomes the thought that fuels her next great orgasm. A little bit of pain and humiliation go a long way for a girl like Maddy.

Video Size: 2.52 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/g8jj27tr26n1
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:46 am
Misato Nonomiya - Membership-Based Dating SM Club Acephale 2eme Queen Misato Nonomiya

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Misato Nonomiya

Duration: 01:38:29

Video Size: 4.25 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/7z7arxmkyjpa
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:49 am
Jessy Joy - Self Expression

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jessy Joy

Duration: 00:08:52

Video Size: 970.1 MB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/mw314rzqo801
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 10, 2024 4:51 am
Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sophia Burns

Duration: 00:50:23

Description: Sophia Burns joins Eli Cross to explore how much she can endure, both outside and in. First Eli has Sophia standing, arms behind her body leaning back in a device, exposing her crotch which he wastes no time spanking hard. Eli cuts off her shirt and panties for easy access to her sensitive bits. He tenderizes her flesh with the flogger, a dowel, and a thick wooden ruler. Then Eli puts some clamps on Sophia's nipples and adds weight to them and then uses the Hitachi on her pussy. Next, Sophia is bound to a box, bent over leaving her holes exposed, but Eli's only interested in her ass so he puts duct tape over her pussy for now. After some flogging and cropping, Eli breaks out a stubby aluminum baseball bat that he lubes and slides into
Sophia's welcoming asshole. After a rigorous caning on her ass and thighs, Eli stuffs a monster dildo in Sophia's asshole. After that he manages to get his entire fist in her ass and then rewards her with the vibrator. Finally Sophia is bound on the box, this time on her back and legs held wide as Eli puts a number of different gauge sounding rods in her urethra and then stuffs his entire fist in her ass again and makes her cum again with the Hitachi.

Video Size: 3.57 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/put8d4iydeud
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 11, 2024 4:41 am
Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2 The Compulsive Masturbator

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kacie Castle, Veruca James

Duration: 00:58:40

Description: It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they're terminated. Patient 956, Kacie Castle, is charged with compulsive masturbation, an unauthorized sexual activity that misuses energy and time vital to the system. Her treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Veruca James administers treatment in the form of bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!!

Video Size: 4.16 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/3dbq4nxyh91q
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 11, 2024 4:43 am
Slave Filth Time To Really Destroy Those Udders

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:14

Description: It is a new year and what better way to celebrate our 24th year online than by destroying Slave Filth's massive udders? This will take some time, so here is the first part of her extreme tit torture and destruction. We should point out that this cunt has udders that are absolutely made for the most extreme torture. While the whore's primary purpose in life is to lick assholes clean, extreme tit-torture is certainly a close second.And why would anyone NOT want to see those udders ruined? They are big, soft, pendulous, and simply cry out for the most extreme pain and abuse - which is also what Slave Filth does when her Master uses a seashell-covered cane on those pain-bags.In Fact, it is Filth who brought those particularly vicious canes to HELL! specifically, so they could tear up her meat-sacks.What a perfect way to ring in the new year.with Slave Filth are Destroyed Udders!

Video Size: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/hyjqi3ux6v1l
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 11, 2024 4:46 am
Veronica Avluv - Submissive Slut Gets Her Holes Used

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:04:29

Description: Gorgeous brunette with big tits, Veronica Avluv, is a submissive bombshell who loves nothing more than being dominated by an authoritative man who can show her who's the boss. Is there a better man to give Veronica the extreme pleasure she wanted other than the king of rough sex, James Deen, himself? J

Video Size: 3.7 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/zvswjl8tvys5
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 11, 2024 4:48 am
Marina - Exquisite Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marina

Duration: 00:43:54

Description: Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Video Size: 493.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/qya9lg0s03ml