VideoHeight: 320p
Video Size: 699.5 MB
Video: 576x320 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/61nuqkvw9y5m
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 02, 2024 2:44 am
Charlee Chaste, kissmedeadlydoll - A Slow Burn Kissmedeadlydoll and Charlee Chaste

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Charlee Chaste, kissmedeadlydoll

Duration: 00:55:04

Description: Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for Kissmedeadlydoll to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee's pussy. Doll slaps Charlee's tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee's ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee's pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee's pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi. Charlee begs for permission to cum, but Doll says no. After that, Doll suspends Charlee upside-down and straps a dildo to their head. Doll slides the dildo inside her pussy and makes Charlee fuck her with it. Doll uses more rope and suspends Charlee in an upright position with legs spread. She stuffs Charlee's panties in their mouth, hits them with a leather toy, and fucks them with a strap-on. In the final scene, Charlee is suspended upside down again while Doll cums hard using a vibrator.

Quality: SD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 1.01 GB
Video: 854x480 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/mpxxjzm41dc2
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:34 am
Ana Foxxx - Ana Foxxx Suffers Brutal Delights In Hardcore Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ana Foxxx

Duration: 00:43:38

Description: The beautiful Ana Foxxx is back in the dungeon and desperately wants The Pope to kick her ass, maker her suffer, drool, scream, and cum. Just the sound of Pope's boots make Ana sweat. When he approaches with a bucket full of clothespins, she laughs uncontrollably as a tiny bead of sweat trickles down her arm in anticipation of the torment and pleasure that is to come. In her happy place, Ana is a spectacle in bondage with her broad smile and her lean toned body glistening in the restraints. JP pinches clothespins on Ana's tits, her skin is so tight there is hardly anything to hold them on. A crotch rope digs into her flesh and holds her in place. She becomes helpless as JP vibes her clit and whips the pins off with the flogger until she begs to cum. Next, Ana is in predicament bondage as JP torments her feet with the crop. A string connects her big toe to a nipple clamp that pulls every time she moves. With the Hitachi on her clit, JP fucks her wet pussy with a dick-on-a-stick and it makes Ana scream, moan, and sing as her eyes roll back in her head. Drooling and breathless, Ana takes deep measured breaths in full suspension as she prepares for what is next. In the third position, Ana is on her back with wrists tied to ankles, causing her back to arch and her chest to thrust as JP threatens and teases her with the Wartenberg roller on her sensitive skin and nipples. The Pope whips her with the flogger and then slides several fingers in Ana's pussy. He vibes her cunt, causing her to shake and convulse with overwhelming pleasure. Bound tightly, there is no escaping this onslaught of brutal, wild sensations. The Pope tops it off with more relentless pounding with the dick-on-a-stick, sending Ana way over the top into the Foxxx hole. Oh but she is never really safe in the sadistic hands of The Pope.

Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 3.09 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/o5jfe37t8ffb
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:36 am
Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot Goth Slut Submits

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Rose Darling

Duration: 00:38:34

Description: We begin with our little goth girl in a stress position with her arms supporting her upper body weight and her legs are spread and in charge of supporting the rest. Remember as younger people, we were told that it was better to be seen and not heard? Well that rings truest with our sweet Rose, as she only emotes when it's necessary. Clothes pins are applied to her flesh, a blindfold is added to prevent sight, and then we begin the fun. She is flogged and then we add a crotch rope with a 12 pound bowling ball to assure her helplessness. We finish the first scene with some zaps of electricity before allowing this silent slut orgasms. Next we put her ass up in the air and go to town on inflicting pain and suffering. Her feet are caned and then bands are applied to inflict constant pain as needed by The Pope. Once he feels that she has suffered enough he administers more orgasms to make our goth slut sing in orgasmic bliss. In the final scene, she is shackled to our wooden table where The Pope attends to her flesh like a doctor to his patient. Every inch of her is taken into consideration and then the choice is made to make this slut scream. A full assault is made against her pussy with his fingers and a vibe to rip non stop orgasms from her pussy. She may have started as a timid goth chic, but she ends being a loud slut just like the rest of them.

VideoHeight: 540p
Video Size: 422.7 MB
Video: 960x540 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/6jx56p95n1qx
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:39 am
Leigh Raven. Born Free

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Leigh Raven

Duration: 00:47:37

Description: I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 357.5 MB
Video: 854x480 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/6n8m3xgqdb92
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:41 am
Lina Roselina - mini HuCow maximum power

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lina Roselina

Duration: 00:07:33

Description: The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!

Video Size: 828.6 MB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/dtwetji5zlym
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:44 am
Calico, Nyomi Banxxx. Undriscriminating Slut

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Calico, Nyomi Banxxx

Duration: 00:49:02

Description: Calico is back and paired up with the beautiful Nyomi Banxxx in a kinky lesbian role play filled with heavy punishment, humiliation, bondage and plenty of orgasms. Calico pulled an all-nighter having sex till the wee hours of the morning but completely forgot to use protection. Calico goes to Planned Parenthood to pick up the morning after pill and falls asleep in the waiting room while waiting to see the doctor. She's woken up by the evil but devastatingly sexy nurse Nyomi Banxx who punishes her for being such a promiscuous slut! Calico is spanked, fingered till she squirts, caned, gagged, made to lick feet and ass then suspended and strap-on ass fucked to orgasm. Is this how undiscriminating sluts are handled or is Calico just daydreaming about how she really thinks she should be punished?!

Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 355.1 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/qid294a3mgof
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 03, 2024 2:46 am
Bobbi Starr, Jade Indica, Chloe Camilla. A Day In Slavery

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Bobbi Starr, Jade Indica, Chloe Camilla

Duration: 01:02:56

Description: Jade Indica and Chloe Camilla get themselves in big trouble when they lose a lot of money and can't pay off their debt. They learn about an underground sex slave operation where the kind of money could be made to get them out of their dilemma. But submitting to this kinky underworld is much harder then they anticipated with Bobbi Starr as the head mistress and Mark Davis as the client. This movie is action packed with great chemistry featuring bondage, domination, group sex, fisting, anal sex, squirting, orgasms and much more!

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 2.26 GB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/1xao0czjs6ci
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:36 am
Penny Barber. Busty MILF's hot little mouth gets her in trouble

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Penny Barber

Duration: 00:46:58

Description: Penny Barber is well known for two items: Her gigantic beautiful tits and her big mouth The secret is that Penny does like to submit, but first one has to beat her beyond words. Luckily she comes to Hogtied asking for some marks and to see if she has a limit for orgasms. I was happy to oblige.The first scene find our classic beauty hanging by her jugs, toes barely touching the floor, with a couple pounds on metal hanging off her pink labia. Add a vibrator and some flogging and now we have a babbling Barber. She still managed to sneak in some smart ass remarks, but a flogging on her sore nipples helped with her compliance. In the second scene I bound Penny in a tight kneeling position, tits out and tightly bound for maximum sensitivity. Another ten screaming orgasms in and she found she was no longer committed to finding her orgasm limit, but she was convinced to recommit after a strict caning all over her tight body. This lady can take it! And I am more than happy to give it. The last scene I put a worn out Penny on her back, legs in a spread frogtie, and took her round ass for a ride with two big rubber dicks. She resisted until the very bitter end, but on her umpteenth orgasm she was willing to admit, "I'm a double penetration anal slut MILF!"Finally we agree on something!

Video Size: 514.9 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/a7sab6bcq5ql
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:38 am
Riley Reyes. Of Sound Mind

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Riley Reyes

Duration: 00:37:22

Description: It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/lpsj7o6gml0t
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:41 am
Kyra - Experienced

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kyra

Duration: 00:51:34

Description: Kyra is an experienced BDSM practitioner. She claims that she "has no will of her own."
With a brag like that she knows she's going to be put to the test. She's going to be put into stressful bondage and made to suck cock.
If she can endure then her claims might be validated.The positions are strenuous and right away Kyra shows signs of not being able to submit as much as she'd have us believe.
She struggles to get and keep the cock hard. Her position keeps being changed to accommodate the will she most definitely has.This is a lesson for Kyra. The will she claimed not to have was, in the end, a necessary thing even for the most submissive of players.
Each time she complains about the bondage her position is chained.

Video Size: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/fgc04aaem1q0
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:43 am
August 27, 2010 Curious Elise Graves

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:53:37

Description: Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Sister Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, first as Sister Dee water boards Elise with her then as she forces her to take her air in through an old gas mask. This is just the preview of what will come later. When the two of them work together, PD and SD are so much worse than separate. He has a new vacuum unit that he wants to try out on Elise and her pretty little clitty. While they discuss the unit, and its painful effects, completely clinically Elise has herself a near breakdown hoping for the pain to stop.

Video Size: 602.8 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/wyr1ro9arg1a
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:46 am
Lola Fae. Bondage Fairy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lola Fae

Duration: 00:38:11

Description: Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself.A kneeling suspension turns into a suspension with her feet behind her head. Either way she gets vibrated till she's cumming over and over and over again.

Video Size: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/8c7fxfglyj6y
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 04, 2024 2:48 am
Schmerzepisoden

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:17:15

Video Format: avi
VideoHeight: 432p
Video Size: 698.7 MB
Video: 576x432 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/91y48lndqu6w
gatlerxxx
Added: Aug 05, 2024 2:41 am
Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Liz Jordan

Duration: 01:01:03

Description: Somewhere in the middle of some dessert, Tommy Pistol keeps a naked Liz Jordan in a doghouse. With a chain locked around her waist, she eats his food scraps and sleeps outside. Tommy lures her out of the tiny pen, sprays her down with a hose, and brings her into his trailer also know as 'The Love Shack'. Once inside, Tommy takes some time exploring Liz's mouth with his hands, and then with his cock. He face-fucks his clean pet back into a sloppy mess. Tommy ties Liz's arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole.
After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz's hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz's thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can't contain himself and blows his load.

Video Size: 4.32 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/1fcxlonmoku6