Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 18, 2024 2:04 am
Jun 15, 2013 Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 Sarah Jane Ceylon

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Duration: 00:51:59

Description: The Sybian is every girl's best friend. Or at least it is until they are strapped down to one with no place to go. Then, as Sarah Jane Ceylon is finding out, the vibration can become a bit much. The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation. She is humiliated by the words we've written on her, but with so much stimulation she hardly has time to worry about it. It isn't long before she is literally begging for the fun to be over.
And after the intensity of the Sybian, Sarah Jane thinks she may finally be done, but she has got a reality check coming. We have whips and canes and a desire to hear her scream some more. She can try to keep the sound down, thinking maybe we'll get bored, but we're going to keep going until we get the genuine reaction that we want.

Quality: HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 2.85 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ojlxqu2azjye
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 18, 2024 2:07 am
Cowgirl

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

Duration: 00:44:39

Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Video Size: 677.7 MB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/9tlw6qkr1hqo
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 1:57 am
Rebecca Vanguard - Ass Cream Sundae Reward

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Rebecca Vanguard

Duration: 00:55:13

Description: After 2 days of trial and use at the Assylum, Rebecca earned a reward from Dr. Mercies: an Ass Cream Sundae. Prior to the Sundae, Dr. Mercies had her eat out of his ass using an especially filthy, degrading technique designed specifically for her. This was accompanied by some brutal caning that had her crying into his ass. Then, once she finished her appetizer, he filled her ass with the sundae ingredients, made her squeeze them out, and then fed her the concoction while she orgasmed. We're pretty sure she enjoyed this. Rebecca is a very sick and twisted girl. We find her very fun.

Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 1.62 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/z12xxq64b8oj
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 1:59 am
School bullies

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters

Duration: 00:20:14

Description: School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt en**** by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.

Video Format: mkv
Video Size: 294.8 MB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/zj6ss3ja67fv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 2:02 am
Abigail Dupree. The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:11:38

Description: We've got some of the most intense devices imaginable for making women break. We've done water torture, the wooden horse, and brutal rope bondage. But for some reason they never see the Q-Tips coming. Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes. We shove it up her nose and she is sobbing.The fire sauce isn't just for her face. The way it feels on her pussy she would think that it was just an open flame. Of course, Abigail is a pure pain slut, so it isn't long before she learns to enjoy herself. We learn to enjoy it, too, the way she moves on the floor. There's never a dull moment in an intense live feed like this.

Video Size: 3.8 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/l1e0wm56s1bc
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 2:04 am
Danarama, Darling. Figging Fucking with Ginger

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:33:36

Description: Figging (using freshly peeled ginger as a buttplug or dildo) creates an intense burning sensation in the ass, cunt, urethra or any mucus membrane it contacts. Discover how to use this 100% natural heat to spice up your Dominance and submission. Danarama shows how to choose, peel, carve, and insert ginger. Its heat is safer and more predictable than artificial heating and cooling gels, and Darling shows how it can be way more stimulating, imaginative, and orgasmic, as she uses the ginger to fuck herself in the pussy and ass. It's figging double-penetration!

Video Size: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/2zcp3hvcut5o
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 2:06 am
December 1, 2012 Dacryphilia Dreams Marina

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marina

Duration: 00:42:31

Description: Marina says that she prefers pain to humiliation but even asking was an empty courtesy from us. She is going to get plenty of both today. In her immediate future is some languishing and a few loaded questions, but when the members decide it is time to go to work on her our entire crew sets about the task enthusiastically.
Clips on her ears, a ring on her nose, and a clamp on her tongue. And that is just the beginning. Once her clothes are cut away we have unfettered access to the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples will face clamps that bite down hard enough to make them numb. She will be hooded, caned, vibrated and humiliated for our entertainment.

Video Size: 478.6 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/khwrt0nh7hei
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 19, 2024 2:29 am
London River. Experiments 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: London River

Duration: 01:15:15

Description: London comes out of her pretzel position and sticks her ass right in Katie's face. Her neck, wrists, and ankles are locked to the ground. A rag is put over her face. The rag is then attached to her hips. When she lowers her butt to the ground it pulls the rag away from her face.London is standing tall and we attempt to put a rubber tube in her nose. Though it doesn't come out of her mouth as intended it's pretty intense and London cries.

Video Size: 4.01 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/o3izxeemubcf
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 1:59 am
Enslaving Sasha. Isabella Sinclaire

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Isabella Sinclaire, Sasha Monet

Duration: 01:11:23

Quality: SD
Video Format: wmv
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 546.3 MB
Video: 720x480 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ptpuwqfpeu7e
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 2:01 am
Victoria Voxxx Chained, Trapped, And Beaten

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope

Duration: 00:59:27

Description: Victoria Voxxx is one of those models that gets more turned on the more you beat her. The torment is therapy for her, and the bondage is a way to ensure that she stays put during her time with her therapist. She begins locked in steel shackles on her wrists that hold her in place until The Pope begins the day of debauchery. One at a time, chain is added to weave a web of discomfort and suffering. Her body is slowly locked down and restrained tighter, and tighter. The Pope goes to work on her magnificent ass with a wooden paddle and other implements until the marking is very visible. Clothespins are added to her nipples for a little extra suffering before she is given a few orgasms. Next, Victoria is put in a doggy type device with her ass on display again; it's such a perfect target to torment. More punishment is delivered to her ass before he uses his metal claw to over stimulate her brain, as well as her body. A dildo is shoved down her throat and then it gets buried in her wet pussy and it makes her explode with non stop orgasms. Victoria fights to escape him, but her attempts are worthless. In the final scene, Victoria is on her back with her legs folded under her, and her wrists bound to her ankles. Her throat is nice and snug with a heavy chain wrapped around it and pulled tight. Victoria doesn't respond to normal torment, like other models, so The Pope takes it up a notch and finishes her off with a perfectly timed zipper.

Video Size: 4.21 GB
Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/x7hlhim9057y
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 2:04 am
Rain DeGrey. 19577

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:52

Description: It has been almost a year since Rain DeGrey has done a normal studio shoot with Hogtied. This tall sexy girl has, long legs and massive boobs. Did we mention she is pretty tough also?One of the hardest bondage positions the world. There is no name for it so we can call it anything we want. Lets call it the OMEGA tie. We have only met a few girls that can even do it.The OMEGA tie is a category 5 position to the max. The body does not like to bend this way. And if you are at home thinking you might want to try this or one of those wanta be riggers that see what other do and try to copy, don't! You will no doubt hurt someone. Leave this to the professionals.We are not going to describe how we tied her, just look. However what we did to her was fun. A brutal face fucking, a good deep throat pounding. Nothing is sexier then a helpless girl in a nasty bondage predicament, having a cock slammed down her throat, and there is nothing she can do but take it for as long as you want to give it.We then vibrate her to to near orgasm teasing her, not letting her cum, until we LIFT the Omega tie of the ground. Now this is something extra special, the strain on the body is intense. Only the vibrator, and series of catastrophic orgasms that rip her brain to shreds, keeps the pain at bay, long enough to stay in the suspension. Well done Rain, well done.

Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 118.1 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/pfsvbctg572j
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 2:06 am
Blondie a friend for Liz

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:10:26

Description: One of the best ways to get milk flowing is breast suckling of course! In this new experiment, we decided to bring two HuCows together to see if this will work as well as we hoped. Liz is one of our favorites, with her pointy udders and large puffy nipples. She deserves a friend! So we brought in Blondie, a new HuCow with huge udders for Liz to play with. This is beneficial in so many ways: Blondie was calm because she was not alone, Liz got to suckle big udders, Blondie stimulated Liz's udders with her soft hands, and they both got aroused which is also good for HuCows! We put the milking bed on top of Liz's cage, so she could suckle Blondie's udders. After a while, we decided they were both calm enough to be let out of the cage. Without any encouragement, Liz immediately put her head in Blondie's lap to suckle those big udders! Wow, this worked way better than we thought!

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/5raiarsx3uj9
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 2:09 am
Marina. Willing

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marina, PD

Duration: 00:52:44

Description: Some things about Marina are just excellent. She is a pain slut, through and through, which means PD can beat her senseless and she will come bouncing back for more. She loves pleasuring him with all of her holes, so every time his cock gets hard she is ready and willing to take it inside of her. Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet. He tenderizes it with whips and canes before he buries his dick-on-a-stick in her, all the way up to the handle. Marina orgasms until she squirts, then PD has her lick up the mess she made.

Video Size: 593.2 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/42kqqya1374c
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 20, 2024 2:32 am
Lydia Black - Let Them Eat Ass Cake

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lydia Black

Duration: 00:41:08

Description: Lydia had survived two sessions in a row with Dr. Mercies and earned her place in her own unique mold. So the good doctor decided that she now deserved the privilege to make molds for others. He fucked her ass once again to open it up a bit, instructed her to create a mold in the Arts and Crafts area of her cell, and then gave her 3 huge chocolate cake batter enemas. She squirted them all out, and they put the cake in the oven to bake.

Video Size: 578.8 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/ljzu30xjsi33
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 21, 2024 2:01 am
Vina triple pumped

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Vina

Duration: 00:11:10

Description: Of course, Vina can always be developed further. We have managed to grow her udders three times bigger. Now we are focussing on her nipples. Not for the faint of heart: in this session Vina's nipples will be QUINTUPLED in size. They become bright red as the blood flows to the skin surface. It's a very uncomfortable procedure, and Vina is secured to the medical ward's bed and fitted with a huge gag for her own safety. While we were pumping her nipples on full power, we realized we never paid much attention to her clit. A well developed clit makes HuCows more sensitive to sexual stimuation, releasing more hormones. So we triple pumped our prized Vina in this session. Not for beginners!

Video Size: 1.59 GB
Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/35rpucu1gexy