Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2024 9:18 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/19d5bde3e2259

Description: The best part of waking up is having two sexy subs tied up in the Fake Hostel! Nothing energizes the Landlady like starting her morning with a cup of coffee and some kinky sex with her subs, Angel Emily and Boni. Opening the door to their dungeon, the Landlady greets her smiling subs. She starts with beautiful, ebony babe Boni, worshiping her ass and sucking her tits, then doing the same to the stunning Angel. Untying her subs, the Landlady sits back with her coffee while the subs eat her pussy and pleasure her. Once she has her fill, the Landlady rewards her subs with some tribbing, then makes them both cum!

Genre: Lesbo, Threesome, Scissoring, Fetish, Pussy, IR, Fingering, Ebony, Bathroom, Bondage, Licking Pussy
Actors: Sapphire Astrea (aka Sapphire LaPiedra, Saphire Lapiedra), Sapphire Maye

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:29:16
File size: 1.26 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 25, 2024 9:43 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/f9649a9b98cbe

Genre: Rubber, Latex, Fetish
Actors: Caroline Pierce

Duration: 00:19:44
File size: 1 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 25, 2024 10:34 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/c79df3ee961bc

Description: Alan meets Alana at the strip club and gets her to do a private dance at home! She comes over wearing taupe shiny PH, black mini and black open toe chunky heels! Taking her shoes off Alan massages her feet and legs and is soon kissing and licking them! After a while Alan's pants are off and she's stroking his tool with her pretty size 8's! She takes her PH half way off and strokes him some more with one bare foot and one PH foot! After a while Alan takes off her panties and PH and things get really hot as these two go at it with Alan sucking on her feet as they have sex in a variety of positions with Alan cumming on her bare feet at the end!

Genre: Fetish, Foot, Pantyhose, Nylon
Actors: Alana Evans

Duration: 00:49:59
File size: 930.7 MB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 25, 2024 11:44 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/371c5e0e77cc8

Description: I'm kinda fed up with my boyfriend. He plays video games all day long, no entertainment for me, and lately we barely even have sex. One day I came home and his friend Bill was there playing video games with him. I thought he was cute so I started flirting with him. He said he's into me but doesn't want to get in trouble with my BF since they're friends. Whatever! So I just went upstairs to rub one out. The next day I came home and surprisingly the couch was empty; BF wasn't planted there like usual. He was probably up in the bedroom I thought. I saw this as a chance to finally get laid so I ran upstairs. On the way up I took my top off to surprise him. I opened the bedroom door and was shocked to see Bill and BF playing a VR game. It was my BF's turn to play so his headset and VR goggles were on his head and couldn't see or hear anything. Bill and I just couldn't resist wanting to fool around behind his back. We both wanted it so bad we just gave in! He definitely had some foot fetish because he couldn't stop kissing and licking my feet and toes. It was so hot to see that he was so into my sexy feet. It turned me on so much I jumped on his cock while he kissed and sucked my feet and toes in every position. I couldn't have cared less if BF caught us. Well, eventually he did but it was still worth it. I was so over him anyway.

Genre: All Sex, Foot Fetish
Actors: Adria Rae

Duration: 00:42:11
File size: 2.41 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 9:17 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/ed1ef3c403bb3

Description: Naomi and Honey have been at work all day on their feet. Naomi wears flats and her feet feel fine, Honey wears heels and her feet are sore and really tired. Naomi has the perfect remedy and tells Honey to trust her. She is a little skeptical at first but soon surrenders to the pleasure of Naomi's tongue.

Genre: Lesbian, Foot fetish, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Foot worship
Actors: Naomi Swann, Honey

Duration: 00:16:10
File size: 790.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 9:18 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/5d31c37c83817

Description: Angel Piaff lounges luxuriously on a sofa in the house she and her lover Andy have bought together. Her man walks into the room and is taken aback by her breathtaking beauty. The way her silver dress accentuates her big tits and round ass reminds Andy of why he fell in love with her in the first place: her intense beauty and raw sexuality! The lovers kiss, and Angel pulls out her big boobs so Andy can lick them. Andy pulls Angel's panties to the side so he can lightly tease her pussy with his fingertips. Soaking wet, Angel takes control, giving Andy a sloppy blowjob. After pounding her pussy, Andy takes Angel on top of him so they can enjoy a 69, then Angel plays with herself while giving him a footjob. Turned on by the kinkiness, Andy sticks his cock back inside his lover, filling her deep with a creampie!

Genre: Cowgirl, Couples Fantasies, Feet, 69, Blowjob, Creampie, Pussy Licking, Gonzo, Fetish
Actors: Angel Piaff

Duration: 00:29:15
File size: 1.26 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 9:20 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/6aaf6d4cc0dd4

Description: Satin Bloom knows that her guy Cage has a thing for her size 6.5 feet, and in fact his passion for her peds turns her on as well, as you'll see in this new Full HD foot fetish XXX video! It's a fetish for TWO!Today the Czech hot babe indulges his desires by wearing cotton knee socks to tantalize his tongue and cock with the shape of her feet before he actually gets to feel the soft strength of her toes, soles, and arches.Satin plays with his prick, sucking it, rubbing it between her stocking feet, pressing her soles against his head even as he dives his mouth into her muff. Finally he gets to take off her socks and, while he penetrates her pussy, he sucks deeply on her bare toes as the footjob and hardcore action get ever hotter.You'll love the shots where Satin's high-arched peds press deeply into his mouth and he sucks them like the ultimate foot fan!As a reward for all the pleasure he gives her toes, Satin strokes Cage with her bare soles after riding his dick cowgirl style, bringing him to a satisfying spurt that creams her feet and puts a big smile on her face at the end of this toe sucking extravaganza!

Genre: Big tits, Pussy fucking, Socks, Lingerie, Cum on feet, Blowjob, Medium ass, Foot fetish, Foot licking, Toe sucking, Footjob, Deep throat, Leg fetish, Handjob
Actors: Satin Bloom

Duration: 00:23:32
File size: 789.8 MB
Resolution: 950x540

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/a98944c95c61f

Description: I know that there's nothin better that being given an order from a hot girl... a humiliating order...
I don't want you to cum before we're all done...
So the first thing i want ya to do is to point that hard dick at your face and gush out a huge fuckin piiss... right it your fuckin face! Hahahaha...
Now I want ya to just let that all soak in while I tell what else you're gonna be doing for me...

Genre: Slave Tasks, High Heels, Toilet Humiliation, Beta Male Humiliation, Femdom, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Bare Feet, Legs Fetish, Assignments, Foot Fetish, Domination, JOI, Brat Girls
Actors: Goddess Harley

Duration: 00:06:45
File size: 306.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 11:44 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/e8f50e7259f50

Description: Last week I got a message from Kimmy Granger, she said she had a new fetish and she needed my help to make it happen. I decided I didn't have much to loose and I showed up to her place, she then explained to me, she finds it super hot to suck on a big fat dick while smoking cigarettes. I quit smoking a few years ago but hey who am I to judge I got Kimmy Granger ready to suck my dick! So I let her get in the mood and joined her in her backyard for some late afternoon fun and all I can say is I'm glad I came (over and in her mouth)! lol

Genre: Brunette, Smoking Fetish, Teen, Blowjob
Actors: Kimmy Granger

Duration: 00:24:09
File size: 802.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 26, 2024 11:49 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/06f42650c38e7

Description: Mommy walks in to find her eldest son getting ready for bed. She tells him that it's time. He looks confused. Mommy wants her baby boy to become a man tonight. She has given it a lot of thought and feels that he is ready. He can't believe this is finally going to happen. He has fantasized about this moment forever! Mommy tells him to just lay back and Mommy will take care of everything.

Genre: Virgin Son, Fucking, Big Dick, Blowjobs, Incest, Cumshots, Cum Eating
Actors: Ashley Fires

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:06:23
File size: 221.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 27, 2024 9:19 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/b6407ce765255

Description: Sweet and sensual Tiffany Tatum is looking fine as she comes to the door of Raul Costa's house with her lips attached to his. Her ass hits the door with her skirt up to reveal her thong. When they finally make it inside, the duo gradually moves into the foyer as they shed their clothes Raul drops to his knees to worship Tiffany's panties, and she returns the favor a moment later by pulling out Raul's big dick and slipping it between her eager lips.By the time they make it into the living room, Tiffany is absolutely in charge of their pleasure. She's down to just her bra, thong, and thigh highs as her legs go on forever in high heels. When she kneels to resume her blowjob, Raul can't tear his eyes from her blonde beauty. Sucking him down further with every bob of her head, she works up to a deep throat BJ that only leaves them both primed for more.Tiffany gets back on her feet and peels off her thong, leaving the garter belt in place. Then she crawls onto Raul's lap and slides down on his fuck stick. Fully impaled, she rocks her hips in a gentle rhythm that leaves her plenty of breath to lean in and continue their makeout session. As her pleasure grows, Tiffany eventually changes up her position so that her back is to Raul's chest so she can ride him to her heart's content.Swapping spots with Raul so that he is standing over her, Tiffany spreads her thighs as wide as she can and watches with delight as Raul gets on his belly before her. He seduces her with his fingers and mouth, fondling her clit with his tongue and finger banging her tight fuck hole. Soon enough Tiffany's eyes have rolled back in sheer bliss as Raul leaves her panting her delight.As Tiffany's climax rolls through her, Raul gets on his knees and shoves his cock all the way inside. He keeps thrusting until Tiffany's need is once again at a fever pitch. Then he curls up behind her, lifting her thigh so he can slide back inside and go to work in a spooning position that quickly leaves Tiffany replete with the force of another orgasm.Disengaging from Raul's arms, the super skinny coed reaches out to stroke his hardon. Her hands are magical as she keeps flicking her wrist until she brings him to the brink of cumming. As he explodes, the petite hottie aims his cum shot so that it hits her waiting tongue so she can taste the evidence of his pure passion.

Genre: Cumshots, Tattooed, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Gonzo, Blonde, POV, Deep Throat, Medium Ass, Legal Teen, Blowjob, Stockings, Trimmed Pussy, Facial, Fetish, Skinny, Masturbation, Big Cocks, Fingering, Hardcore, Small Natural Breasts, Oral
Actors: Tiffany Tatum, Raul Costa

Duration: 00:19:21
File size: 425.4 MB
Resolution: 960x540

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 27, 2024 9:21 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/ad378a023e45c

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Actors: Miss Kitsch

Duration: 00:17:52
File size: 928 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 27, 2024 9:21 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/552b70f77fd90

Description: Cobalt catches a thug in the midst of a ballys daylight burglary. She is radiating confidence as she uses a electrified burst of energy to put him down as he tries to flee. As she stands over the pathetic twitching loser, his partner sneaks up behind her with a rag and she starts losing focus before she can even begin to use her powers.Cobalt hangs limply as the thug she took down carries her over his shoulder to the upstairs bedroom. He is the "jr" partner so the thug that took Cobalt down get to have all the fun with her, using the rag to keep her from getting to feisty

Genre: fetish, cunnilingus, blowjob, ****, cumshot, big tits, cosplay, facial, milf
Actors: Melissa Lynn

Duration: 00:48:17
File size: 1.09 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 27, 2024 9:23 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/7581ee1868489

Description: Series:Bukkake Slave
"On Monday 29th March at 3pm we would like to rent your slave..if you choose us we will make sure the whore earns her money...we have been rough fucking money desperate women into submission for two years so we know how to make a slut suffer for our pleasure.."
A real life slave's bukkake ordeal continues. This time she is rented by two dirty old Masters who waste no time subjecting her to a punishing fuck and suck session. slave learns how it feels to be a living sex toy as she is made to suck cock fresh from her own fucked shit hole. After a double feed of spunk both Masters humiliate her as they piss into her fuck sore cunt.
This is not fiction. This is a documentary.

Genre: Sex Toys, Fetish, Water Sports, Interracial, Facial, MMF, Group sex, Gonzo, BDSM, Humiliation, Asian, Pissing
Actors: Simon Benson,Adam,Terry,Tigerr Benson

Format: wmv
Duration: 01:02:20
File size: 942.5 MB
Resolution: 640x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jul 27, 2024 9:24 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/21fa404694a88

Description: When the power goes out, Zoe Bloom's helpful neighbor, Zac Wilde, comes over with soup to make sure she's okay. Zoe appreciates the gesture, but soup isn't what she's hungry for! She gets Zac naked to swallow his cock instead, and Zac fucks Zoe by candlelight, even dripping hot wax on her creamy skin as he fills her pussy in doggystyle!

Genre: Kitchen, Missionary, Sex, Ballerina, Indoors, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Fetish, Stand And Carry
Actors: Zoe Bloom

Duration: 00:25:04
File size: 237.3 MB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshotscreenshot