Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2024 4:48 pm
Jane Wilde - Jane Wilde Gets Her Tight Asshole Stretched By A Huge Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jane Wilde
Production date: 15-12-2022
Duration: 00:35:32
Size: 1.32 GB
Description: Jane Wilde is a petite girl who loves getting nailed by huge cocks. When she's done sucking one and getting her hairy pussy stretched, she also loves taking it up her ass. After a solid pounding she gets her bush covered by a huge cumshot.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jane_Wilde_Jane_Wilde_Gets_Her_Tight_Asshole_Stretched_By_A_Huge_Cock.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 2:12 pm
Jane Wilde - Jane Wilde Gets Her Tight Asshole Stretched By A Huge Cock K

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 15-12-2022
Duration: 00:35:32
Size: 4.58 GB
Description: Jane Wilde is a petite girl who loves getting nailed by huge cocks. When she's done sucking one and getting her hairy pussy stretched, she also loves taking it up her ass. After a solid pounding she gets her bush covered by a huge cumshot.

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jane_Wilde_Jane_Wilde_Gets_Her_Tight_Asshole_Stretched_By_A_Huge_Cock_K.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 11:29 am
Jane Rogers - Jane Takes A Big Fat Load

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2021-09-02
Duration: 00:31:05
Size: 362.6 MB
Description: I love taking walks by the water. It almost never fails that there is a beautiful girl lounging nearby. Today I saw a tall, gorgeous redhead who looked so relaxed in the sun. She was so chill and I couldn't help but ask for her phone number. Lucky me, she came over when I texted and made sweet love to my cock with her mouth. I coated her face with so much jizz, she couldn't see.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Jane_Rogers_Jane_Takes_A_Big_Fat_Load.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 8:59 am
Jane Rogers & Lexi Luna - Swap Mom Pulled Down My Pants In Front Of Dad

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jane Rogers & Lexi Luna
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:29:38
Size: 4.06 GB
Description: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Jane Rogers can't understand why her swap brother won't come out of his bedroom. Her swap mom and dad, Lexi Luna and Will Pounder, come to find out what the commotion is. Jane admits that her swap bro is at her because she pants him and then goes on to share that she also tried to jerk him off to make his dick bigger because it was just so small. Jane can't understand why her swap parents are at her and send her to her room!Later, Jane goes to her swap parents' room to apologize. She finds Will there alone, so she decides to start saying sorry to him. Will winds up making Jane's crush on him even stronger as he tells her that he didn't think it was that big a deal that she embarrassed her swap bro. While Jane is talking, Lexi sneaks up behind her and pantses her right in front of her swap daddy crush. Jane turns around and gives her swap mom the same treatment. The girls grab at each other's shirts next. Will tries to deescalate the situation, but Lexi says she heard what Will said to Jane and goes ahead to pants him, too. The swap parents are mid-argument when Jane decides to make Will's exposed cock big by touching it. Shoving Jane out of the way, Lexi tells Jane that that's not how you do it at all. She pushes Will onto the bed and demonstrates a deep throat BJ and ball sucking to Jane, who comes up to try her new skills on Will's cock next.With such a nice hardon there for the taking, the girls aren't about to stop at just sucking it off. Lexi hops aboard for a reverse cowgirl ride, then instructs Jane in how to properly suck her tits. The girls swap spots so that Lexi can let Jane enjoy the same treatment. Next, Lexi gets on her knees so she can show Jane how to get fucked in doggy while eating out a lady's pussy. Jane takes her turn with her swap dad's dick buried inside her landing strip twat next, with her swap mom riding her face. As Will gets closer to blowing his load, Lexi cradle's Jane's upper body. Will delivers, filling his swap daughter's fuck hole with a big creampie that Lexi eagerly laps up to share in a snowball kiss with Jane.

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jane_Rogers_Lexi_Luna_Swap_Mom_Pulled_Down_My_Pants_In_Front_Of_Dad.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 6:27 am
Jane Wilde - Natural Brunette Jane Wilde Finds And Uses Butt Plug Before Getting Ass Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 13-07-2022
Duration: 00:36:48
Size: 1.63 GB
Description: Jane Wilde and her boyfriend sneak away from the party to find another bathroom to use, since the one downstairs has a long line. They find a bathroom in the master bedroom and while there Jane discovers a butt plug. Jane and her boyfriend decide to get kinky and use the butt plug before having some good ol' anal sex at the party -- all ending with a giant facial.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Jane_Brunette_Jane_Wilde_Finds_And_Uses_Butt_Plug_Before_Getting_Ass_Fucked.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 3:56 am
Izzy Lush - College Anal 101 - 3

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Izzy Lush
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:34:42
Size: 1.24 GB
Description: Izzy needs to make up some extra credit in order to pass her class. As she's staying late, the teacher sneaks in a quiet jerk while looking at his student. When Izzy learns that he's masturbating to her, she figures she'll help him out. Since he was so nice to help her with the credit. Personally, I think he got the way better end of the deal.

screenshot

Izzy_Lush_College_Anal_101_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 10, 2024 1:25 am
Ivi Rein & Lili Charmelle - Stepsis Knows What She Is Doing

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ivi Rein & Lili Charmelle
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:37:34
Size: 1.34 GB
Description: Ivi Rein and her girlfriend Lily Charmelle are having a girls only fashion show. Lily takes Ivi's direction to try on various pieces of clothes without concern that she's showing off her tight little body to Ivi. Ivi's stepbrother, Raul Costa, happens upon this hot little show since the girls have left the door open. He takes some photos before the girls head out of the room hand in hand. Ivi introduces Raul to Lily, but doesn't think anything else of it.Later, all three of them are sitting on the couch when Ivi asks Raul for some water. He won't go until Lily also wants something to drink. While Raul is gone, the girls look through his phone and see that he snapped some photos of them. They confront him about it, but eventually Lily defends Raul and tells Ivi to let him be. Ivi comes back by telling Raul that he's obviously a virgin and needs lessons. Guiding him close to Lily, Ivi aggressively directs them to teach Raul how to kiss. Then she takes her own turn. When things escalate further to Lily popping that stiffie out to stroke and suck, Ivi realizes that her stepbro has a really nice dick and she wants to enjoy blowing it, too.After a double BJ with plenty of ball sucking, it's only natural for the girls to both want more from Raul. Since Lily started this threesome, she gets the first stiffie ride with a little bit of assistance from Ivi. Going at it in cowgirl gets Lily moaning, and when the girls swap out Ivi takes over to bounce away in reverse cowgirl. Falling to her side as Raul keeps on pumping her full of the D, Ivi is in position to eat her girlfriend out. Then Ivi waits for Lily to get on her back with Raul between her thighs before climbing on top to ride Lili's tongue. The girls swap one last time, with Ivi taking it in doggy while lapping at Lily's snatch. At the end, the girls deliver a handie that helps Raul get off so they can take a facial and share a cummy kiss.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Ivi_Rein_Lili_Charmelle_Stepsis_Knows_What_She_Is_Doing.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 10:55 pm
Inna White

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Inna White (65), Keira Love (26)
Production date: 30-10-2022
Duration: 00:33:25
Size: 1.54 GB
Description: Hot teen Keira Love is getting on a holiday with Granny Inna White, and the trip is pussylicking good.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Inna_White.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 8:23 pm
Imogen Lucie - Boy Girl POV Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Imogen Lucie
Production date: 2022-08-11
Duration: 00:09:59
Size: 441.4 MB
Description: Your favourite internet redhead ???? it's time for you to see my FAR naughtier side ????Who doesn't love a posh girl gone bad? ????????

screenshot

Imogen_Lucie_Boy_Girl_POV_Creampie.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 5:52 pm
Honey Hayes

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Honey Hayes
Duration: 00:19:04
Size: 531.8 MB
Description: Recently unemployed Allen Adams walks into the family business for a job interview....

screenshot

Honey_Hayes.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 3:24 pm
Honey Hayes

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Honey Hayes
Production date: 2021-03-04
Duration: 01:42:09
Size: 3.72 GB
Description: "I'm wearing a black skirt, a white top that says 'Baby Girl' and a white Cardigan sweater. Someone said I look like Brittany Spears in the airport". Those were the words that 20 year old Honey Hayes used to describe herself to us, and she wasn't fucking kidding! Wow!!! I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of her either if I saw her walking threw the airport, and walked through the airport proudly she did. If I looked liked you Honey I would be a little baby girl slut wanting all my holes filled everyday. Well that's something to work up to I suppose but you're here now and we're going to make the most of the opportunities that are laid, and spread before us. So this is Honey's 2 nd shoot and she's fresh off the Black Casting Couch were she did anal for the first time ever and we love that. She admitted she's not a huge fan of anal at the moment, but said she'd be more into it once she has more practice with it. My dick's getting hard typing this shit because this girl has everything going for her to be a superstar. Rocking great body, fine ass tits, beautiful pussy, sweet as all fuck personality and the right fucking "I want to please" attitude that makes cocks go stiff when she walks in the room. So we find out that Honey's got a BF who's kinda supportive with her new career choice. We say boyfriends aren't roadblocks Honey, they're speed bumps and it looks like the road is clear. So lets put the peddle to the metal shall we and get this car romping moving in the direction of cock sucking, titty pinching, finger fucking, ass rimming, and pussy pounding till you cant walk strait action because I know Jake's raring to go as he always is. Just remember everyone. This IS someone's daughter and Jake certainly fucked the shit out of someone's daughter today for one of the better sex scenes we've shot in the past few years. Yes Honey may look innocent and sweet but don't let looks fool you. Today Honey walked in a BABY GIRL, and walked out SORE. Those are her words, not mine. Trust me when I say Jake took this Baby Girl for a ride on his sit and spin using her like his own personal little fuck doll and she loved it. She couldn't stop shaking from the intense dicking Jake gave her. Her sex life will never be the same your welcome. "This is the sex that all my future fucking's will be judged from," she said during her post shoot confessional. We agree and you're welcome Baby Girl. This is just the way we like to treat and leave all the newbie's that we get our perverted hands on here at ExCoGi. So enjoy Baby Girl everyone! Jake did you lucky son of a bitch.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC

Honey_Hayes.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 12:51 pm
Helena Price - Seducing the Reporter

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Helena Price
Duration: 00:35:52
Size: 1.79 GB

screenshot

Helena_Price_Seducing_the_Reporter.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 10:21 am
Hazel Moore, Kimmy Kimm

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Hazel Moore, Kimmy Kimm
Production date: 15.07.2022
Duration: 00:40:19
Size: 1.21 GB
Description: Hazel Moore is about to leave the classroom when she notices that her girlfriend, Kimmy Kimm, appears to be stalling. Hazel asks her what's wrong, and Kimmy shares that she's nervous about their next class. They're supposed to be dissecting frogs, and Kimmy is worried that she won't be able to go through with it. She absolutely hates the idea of these poor animals suffering- it makes her sick to her stomach, literally! Hazel promises to be there for her, and together, they leave the classroom.A little later, Hazel guides Kimmy down the hall toward the nurse's office. It turns out that Kimmy started feeling sick during- you guessed it- science class and needs to see the school nurse. When they enter the nurse's office, however, they find that she is out to lunch. As they wait, Hazel does her best to comfort Kimmy. She strokes her hair, offers her soothing words, and even cuddles with her on the exam room bed. Kimmy is so happy to have such a loving and supporting girlfriend as Hazel.Hazel starts giving Kimmy a backrub, intent on making her feel as relaxed as possible. As she does, her hands move lower, grazing Kimmy's thigh and ass. Kimmy tilts her head to the side, giving Hazel a kiss. Whatever feelings of anxiety have vanished from Kimmy as she locks eyes with Hazel and giggles with arousal. Since they have a full hour before the nurse gets back... maybe Hazel could make Kimmy feel EVEN better with a few tricks you DON'T learn in science class. Kimmy agrees, and they have passionate, playful sex while the nurse is away.

screenshot

Hazel_Moore_Kimmy_Kimm.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:49 am
Hazel Moore, Jazmin Luv, Kimmy Kimm - I Thought You Hated Thanksgiving

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Hazel Moore, Jazmin Luv, Kimmy Kimm
Production date: 23.11.2022
Duration: 00:29:24
Size: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Hazel_Moore_Jazmin_Luv_Kimmy_Kimm_I_Thought_You_Hated_Thanksgiving.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 09, 2024 5:19 am
Hazel Moore, Heather Honey - This Dick Really Suits You

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Hazel Moore, Heather Honey
Production date: 22.11.2022
Duration: 00:34:13
Size: 1.23 GB
Description: The most important part of a beach day is picking which swimsuit to wear, and babes Hazel Moore and Heather Honey take it very seriously. The blonde and brunette try on several bikinis each, but they still can't decide, so they go down to the kitchen to ask Apollo Banks his opinion. Apollo thinks they look great in everything, especially once they take their tits out and let him squeeze them! The babes suck him, and Apollo has to see how those titties feel around his dick. The ladies try Apollo's cock on for size in their pussies, and even in Heather's ass!

screenshot

Hazel_Moore_Heather_Honey_This_Dick_Really_Suits_You.mp4