Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 30, 2023 4:43 am
Britney Amber, Jane Wilde - How to Fuck Like a Lady Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Britney Amber, Jane Wilde
Duration: 01:06:17

Description: Britney Amber is the epitome of Anal MILF: huge gorgeous tits, tight body, beautiful smile, and a constant craving for cock in her suburban ass. She's gone off to visit her darling step-son Seth Gamble at college to check his new living situation, secretly hoping to get some dick while away from her husband. She is dismayed to find a messy dorm room, and even more dismayed to find Seth's bratty little bitch girlfriend who clearly doesn't know how to take care of a home, let alone her son's sexual needs. Britney makes her feelings known, and Seth picks up on the double meaning behind her annoyance, realizing she has come by hoping to get her slutty ass filled and spanked red. Happy to oblige, Seth handcuffs her arms behind her back, slaps her around and has her degrade herself begging for cock. Once her whore ass is up in the air, he flogs and spanks her red, then slides a metal hook into her ass, attaching it to her handcuffs, holding her in a tight doggy position perfect for railing her holes and having her beg to cum. Once she's had a few good ones it's time for Seth to go to class, and he tells her to clean his room herself. Coming back in with an armload of cleaning supplies she finds Seth's new girlfriend listening to rock music and jerking off in the middle of a new clutter pile. Britney had it up to here, and demands that Jane put her clothes on clean the apartment up. Jane is a spoiled little cunt and throw a tantrum, only to have her hands cuffed behind her back, her cunt spanked red and raw, then clamped shut with clothespins. Seth comes home to find her gagged and bound, but when he takes out the ball gag she stream of filth out of Jane's mouth convinces him to join his mother's cause, stuffing his cock in Jane's loud mouth and spending the rest of the day teaching her how to fuck like a lady. Tied up and rope stuffed in her mouth and a hitachi strapped to her clit, Jane’s writhes and watches Britney bound in tight rope and fucked like a good girl, cumming on command and pleasing her son with her tight holes. Jane's mouth is used to clean the cock off, but before that she must crawl on a leash and bed like a good little slut for every inch. Put in a stressful reverse cowgirl, Jane earns her orgasms for the first time in her life, leaving Britney one satisfied Mommy.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.38 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/kumtxhkp7hki
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:43 pm
Brooklyn Gray - Forgive Me Father [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:05.12.2022
Actress name: Christian Wilde, Brooklyn Gray
Duration: 00:59:09

Description: Brooklyn has a long history with the priest at church. It's complicated, and complex, and now Brooklyn is realizing that maybe things have gone on for long enough. Maybe it's time to end the cycle that has engulfed their life for so long. This is going to be harder than it sounds, but Brooklyn knows that something has to change, because enough is enough. Christian, her priest, isn't going to release one of his flock that easily, especially one that is as hot as Brooklyn. He pays Brooklyn a visit and things quickly take an unexpected turn, and not the one Brooklyn was looking for. To control the situation, Christian renders Brooklyn helpless with bondage as he uses her body exactly the way he always has. The torment and control show Brooklyn how much he loves her, even if Brooklyn can't see it.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.08 GB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/x2qetohhjgr2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:44 pm
Wenona - Barn Swallow 1 [4K UHD]

screenshot

Year of production:07.10.2022
Actress name: Wenona
Duration: 00:30:16

Description: She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, **** her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before **** it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 1.06 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 115 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/28u1dbe2qz5k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:45 pm
Prisoner 777121 - Miss Sultrybelle [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2021
Actress name: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx)
Duration: 00:24:26

Description: Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke!The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence.There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.72 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xwknc5cafkbd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:47 pm
Lilly Bell - Rigid Bondage And Unstoppable Orgasms [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:04.09.2023
Actress name: Lilly Bell, The Pope
Duration: 00:47:06

Description: Lilly has been craving the attention of The Pope and wants all of the things. She requires a certain amount of pain mixed with lots of orgasms. The day starts with Lilly in a device that traps her entire body, and she is outfitted with a leather head harness ball gag. The Pope goes to work on her body, and her flesh starts to show signs of torment. The marks begin to appear almost instantly, and so the impact is moved around to keep the marks minimal. The plan is now to make her cum uncontrollably. The next scene has Lilly on her back with her legs spread wide and pinned down with more steel pipes. She is practically folded in half so that The Pope can access her slut hole as he wishes. It starts with some impact, and then shifts to some bastinado before moving into the orgasms segment. This is not a basic pursuit for orgasms, but rather a full out mission to obtain as many as possible. A handheld fuck-zall is brought in and he fucks her pussy relentlessly, then adds a vibe to the mix to finish her off. If this isn't enough orgasms for you, then the next scene is what you've been waiting for. Lilly is in a floating spread eagle with leather cuffs connected to chains that keep her helpless. Her feet don't touch the ground, so all of her weight is resting on her pussy pressed against the sybian. The orgasms pour out of this slut as she is pushed to exhaustion to get every drop.

FileSize: 3.34 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ak7shwhqv301
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:48 pm
AlexD - Kathleen's Arabian Night [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2008
Actress name: Kathleen White, Zara Drake, Beccy Lavender, Jill Diamond
Duration: 00:54:37

Description: This movie features lesbian one on one action and threesomes with fruit involved to gear your food fetish. Plenty of domination is what this movie offers. Get your girl and let this fetish flick help you live out your fantasies this evening!

FileSize: 699.6 MB

Video: 640x480 25.000 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 122 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8l03eop2yop4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 31, 2023 12:12 am
Marilyn Johnson - Fucked And Bound Marilyn Johnson And Codey Steele [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:05.07.2022
Actress name: Codey Steele, Marilyn Johnson
Duration: 00:59:37

Description: Marilyn Johnson begins her day on her knees like a good whore is supposed to. Leather belts are added to restrain her. Codey Steele enters the room. He inspects her body including all her holes and begins throat-fucking her. He eventually lays her on her back and finger-bangs her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next, Marilyn is on her knees in doggy, positioned on a wooden box, with her hands pulled between her legs. This time Marilyn is subjected to corporal punishment. Codey uses a large wooden paddle and a flogger. He takes full advantage of her perfectly positioned pussy and delivers a serious fucking. Marilyn is put on her back with one leg pulled up in the air. Her hands are pulled above her head and her legs are tied open for full access to her pussy. He torments her cunt, vibes it, and fucks it into oblivion. In the final scene Marilyn has her arms in a box tie with her legs free. Codey throws her around like a rag-doll as he has his way. Marilyn is helpless to stop him and that's just the way this whore likes it.

FileSize: 4.24 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/arenf6a4754h
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 31, 2023 1:54 am
Angel Gostosa - Bad Influence Angel Gostosa And Quinton James [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:03.08.2022
Actress name: Quinton James, Angel Gostosa
Duration: 00:57:14

Description: Angel Gostosa is a popular influencer, and knows exactly what her fans want to see, or at least that's what she thinks. Worried about what the next big trend is, she forgets what got her here in the first place. Behind the scenes, her boyfriend with a tech background, quits his job to help her grow her fanbase. Doing his job too well, he eventually creates an animal that now needs to be tamed. With her insane requests and growing ego he finally snaps, and gives this little bitch what she deserves, a good hard fucking in strict bondage. She is bound tightly in rope and mercilessly fucked and made to suck his cock until he feel she knows her place again.

FileSize: 4.06 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zt42ddksoie0
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 31, 2023 11:45 pm
Dolly and Penny Lee - On The Double Goat Milker [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2020
Actress name: Dolly, Penny Lee
Duration: 00:08:09

Description: Our regular HuCow Dolly likes it more when she is milked with a friend. We have done sessions with Dolly and her friend Jezzy in the past, and recently we have been bringing in our HuCow Penny Lee to support Dolly, who does not really like solo sessions. Dolly is quite experienced, and Penny Lee has done her fair share of sessions too! They have been milked together with the red cow milker before, and now it's time to put them on the goat milker! They start by oiling each other's udders, they know how important it is to have supple skin to prevent skin damage and other problems. Their collars are locked to the milking frame and they are cuffed behind their backs. The goat milker is on full power! Poor girls, this was a hard session!

FileSize: 890.2 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e8qwgiwlmn7k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 31, 2023 11:48 pm
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:03.09.2023
Actress name: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar
Duration: 01:25:22

Description: Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

FileSize: 1.56 GB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/eupru1ciehpk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 31, 2023 11:49 pm
Aften Opal - Fresh Meat Aften Opal Fucked In Tight Bondage [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:02.06.2022
Actress name: Tommy Pistol, Aften Opal
Duration: 01:07:55

Description: Aften is young, fit, and more than willing to be bound and fucked by Tommy Pistol. We begin with Aften bound to a wooden chair with tight rope bondage around her writs and ankles. Tommy enters and begins to explore her flesh, as well as her holes. He inflicts some pain with his hands before pushing her head down on his cock and making her swallow all of it. He goes back and forth between fucking her face and holding the vibe on her pussy, until she is completely wrecked. Next, Aften experiences her first ever rope suspension with her hands and feet pulled up and out of Tommy's way. He begins by priming her pussy with the vibe again and squeezing out more orgasms. Now that this slut is ready, Tommy begins to inflict more brutality with a leather paddle on her ass and pussy. It's time for fucking, so he buries his cock balls deep in her wet pussy. As he fucks her he continues to torment her with more hating and torment. Orgasms pour out of her pussy as she is used like a piece of meat. In the final scene, Tommy has Aften in a ball tie and helpless on the bed. He positions her in a way to service his cock before fucking her more. Once the fucking begins, he is on a mission to overwhelm her with non stop orgasms until he covers her ass with his big load of cum.

FileSize: 4.82 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7i5uqghnz0az
UnearthlyK2
Added: Nov 01, 2023 12:53 am
Ana Foxxx Endless Potential [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:25.10.2022
Actress name: Ana Foxxx, Derrick Pierce
Duration: 00:42:19

Description: Ana Foxxx is a realtor who only deals with VIPs, so when Derrick Pierce reached out looking to expand his business to her area, she jumped at the opportunity. He has given her all of his expectations, and she went to work to find him exactly what he was looking for. She finds out that he's made his fortune with adult content, and is curious about what that means exactly. Derrick grabs her close, and in a instant, Ana sees what it means. Afraid of what she has started, she's too turned on to stop it. Derrick uses her for his amusement, and once the stakes get high, Ana can't wait for Derrick to show his hand. Soon, Ana finds herself in a full rope-suspension and totally helpless. Derrick gives her a little more than she was looking for. Once he's had enough of the wind and outdoors, he takes her inside for one final look at the property, and to get one final fuck in before he makes his decision.

FileSize: 787.4 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xczpsvxoj7bk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Nov 01, 2023 2:38 am
Molly [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:18.07.2022
Actress name: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Duration: 00:36:18

Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

FileSize: 1.29 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xa1bk3xs6thj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Nov 01, 2023 4:24 am
Celena & Nikki [SD]

screenshot

Actress name: Nikki, Celena
Duration: 01:41:44

Description: Beautiful women are in abundance and whether you like them glamorous or girl next door, both can be found tied right here. Celena & Nikki are marked targets for a masked bandit that finds his way to his victims and terrorizes them.
He uses spanking, rope bondage, handcuffs and other horrifying tactics to make sure they know he is in charge! Don't miss out on what happens to Celena and Nikki when they find themselves in his capable hands!

FileSize: 1.49 GB

Video: 640x480 29.970 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sunkzvfwapxy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Nov 01, 2023 11:48 pm
Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2 The Compulsive Masturbator [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:17.03.2022
Actress name: Kacie Castle, Veruca James
Duration: 00:58:40

Description: It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they're terminated. Patient 956, Kacie Castle, is charged with compulsive masturbation, an unauthorized sexual activity that misuses energy and time vital to the system. Her treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Veruca James administers treatment in the form of bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!!

FileSize: 4.16 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2ilcs52fz9c6