UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 04, 2024 5:26 am
Calico - Shocked [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:17.12.2022
Actress name: Calico
Duration: 00:58:07

Description: Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.99 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/x7tpga5zbmn8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2024 5:27 am
2009-12-30 Mckenzee Miles [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2009
Duration: 00:34:50

Description: Mackenzie Miles is a long time friend of Micah Moore. Micah told Mackenzie that the machines would be too much for her to handle. Well, Mackenzie proves Micah wrong and then some. She fucks fast and hard, cumming in every position we put her in.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 417.5 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/vlo4v6o9cmh4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2024 5:28 am
Juliette March, Layla Pryce And Mona Wales. Cheap Whore Sells Her Gaping Hole to the Lowest Bidder [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Actress name: Juliette March, Layla Pryce And Mona Wales
Duration: 00:58:03

Description: Layla Pryce is one fucked up slut. Unable to find someone to publicly humiliate, punish and fuck her in her personal life, Layla keeps cuming back to Public Disgrace to get her filthy fantasies fulfilled

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 345.7 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tdmlsxvrhyyn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2024 5:29 am
Blossom A Bitchs Bitch [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:09.03.2023
Duration: 00:26:41

Description: Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe.It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom's filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches.BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom.Of course, Slave Annie's ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming.This is torture, real, brutal, and raw - just for you- of Blossom becoming A Bitch's Bitch.

FileSize: 3.58 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ps1daa6zkry0
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2024 5:30 am
Pretty Veruca James utterly destroyed by brutal deep throat Throat boarded on a sybian [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2014
Actress name: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Duration: 00:16:53

Description: Veruca James is a classic beauty that looks way too refined to do the filthy things she does. But this is no lady. Veruca is a complete sexual freak. She is one of the best deep throaters in the industry today, and can take a face fucking like no other. Here at Sexuallybroken we have just the set up for perverts like Veruca. Today she gets throat boarded until her eyes cross.
Bound firmly on a sybian and lashed to a custom made wooden bondage device with leather belts, Veruca is going nowhere. The sybian is the most powerful vibrator in the world. There is not a pussy that can say no to it. It will make you cum whether you want to or not. When pussy is deposited on top of it, pussy loses its mind. When pussy gets throat boarded on top of all that, it is doomed.
We turn on the sybian, add some nipple clamps to keep her focused and step up to have some fun. Veruca is so securely bound she can not even turn her head away. This is the true definition of throat boarded. She can not move, she can not twitch, her entire universe is reduced to the cock reshaping the back of her throat. Her unraveling is brutal and quick. The deep back of the mouth spit flows out, the dick batters her tonsils. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, her eyes glaze over.
It is a thing of beauty to watch a thing of beauty get broken. Veruca is limp and slack on the sybian, hardly aware of the cock owning her face. Multiple orgasms wash over her as the sybain works its magic. This is what getting hit by the cock truck looks like. It is a good look on her.

FileSize: 883.6 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 106 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/qwhwltaqnv9a
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:27 am
Audrey Rose. Hot Local Amateur Locked in a Cage and Fed to a Hungry Crowd [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2011
Actress name: Audrey Rose
Duration: 01:19:05

Description: Audrey Rose is a local hottie with nice natural tits and a curvaceous ass. She is locked naked in a cage and made to suck cock while she is groped and made to cum by strangers. Then she is strung up and harshly whipped with the cat-o-nine tails, till she is begging for mercy. She gets her reward with a nice ass pounding and several loads of cum on her beautiful face!

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 572 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gu0jyek1lv3e
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:28 am
Katy Parker & Patricia Dream [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Katy Parker & Patricia Dream
Duration: 00:32:47

FileSize: 1.86 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 96.0 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q81c7jq4nagg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:29 am
Jessica Kay - Once Upon a Fucked-up Time [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Jessica Kay
Duration: 01:46:16

Description: Sweet, submissive Jessica is back for another extreme anal domination session--and the first Extended Shoot (ie, multiple days of training and use) at the Assylum. Once again, we filmed in close to real time as she submitted to Dr. Mercies' twisted and cruel demands. There is so much insanity in this 1 hour 45 minute epic, it's hard to know where to begin. Just imagine a beautiful, brave girl going through one intense sexual challenge after another. There's rough anal and ass to mouth; deep, long ass eating; hard spanking; gagging; slapping; needles; and heavy hot wax all over her body. Unusually for Dr. Mercies, there's also a good bit of pussy pleasure. He even lets Jessica come, because she was such a good submissive girl. Once again, we say: good luck finding anything like this anywhere else.

FileSize: 5.54 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sya5cug17nch
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:30 am
2011-04-06 Lilla Katt, Jessie Cox, Cheyenne Jewel, Iona Grace, Nicki Blue and Sparky Sin Claire - Six Slaves [HD]

screenshot

Duration: 00:56:28

Description: The Upper Floor throws a party to welcome the largest congregation of slaves and trainees it has ever had under one roof. Six girl zippers, nipple stretchers, ass hooks, and girl on girl on the floor is just the beginning of the fun.

FileSize: 676.8 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gxk0g48dgijx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:31 am
Octavia Red - 90 Day Review [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:12.05.2023
Actress name: Octavia Red, Tommy Pistol
Duration: 01:12:59

Description: Tommy Pistol is hiring for a new secretary with a dream wage and full benefits. Octavia Red shows up for the interview and is absolutely eager to start immediately, so much that she doesn't read the fine print of the contract against Tommy's warning, 90 days later and it's REVIEW TIME!! Tommy requests Octavia to come down to the basement immediately in which she finds rope waiting for her. Emerging from the dark is Tommy to fulfill the contract, he rips her shirt off and ties her up. Tommy brutally throat fucks her with a dildo while he beats and shocks her. Tommy decides he isn't satisfied yet and puts her on her knees to treat her like the whore that she is. He fucks her throat, makes her tongue his foreskin while beating and flogging her. Tommy decides he wants the rest of her body and fucks octavia for as hard and long as he wants. While he fucks her, he beats and reminds her that he's doing all of this because IT'S IN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!! Tommy cums all over Octavia's back, finally satisfied he gives her a little pep talk and reminds her that it will happen again in 90 days!

FileSize: 2.62 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/n1y6g0raw7qy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 05, 2024 5:33 am
Tess Dagger - 2 videos [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:09.06.2017
Actress name: Tess Dagger
Duration: 01:30:14

Description: I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 621.1 MB

Video: 854x480 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 80.8 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/nl7c8ft5vdc6
https://filejoker.net/jt0me3non0al
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 06, 2024 5:29 am
Isis Love, Lou Charmelle. Interrogating the French Beauty [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Isis Love, Lou Charmelle
Duration: 00:55:15

Description: Lou Charmelle is an exquisite, all natural French beauty. She's also a notorious high end jewelry thief who's been schmoozing with the upper crust of society in order to rob them blind. FBI agent Isis Love has been tracking her path across the US from parties with politicians to soirees with the rich elite and has finally caught her. Lou is thrown into the slammer but won't admit to speaking English to divulge where the jewels are. Isis must take extreme measures using Lesbian BDSM in order to get a confession but Lou won't budge and just belittles Isis in French. Lou's lingerie model body is strung up to the cages, spanked, slapped, flogged and clothes pinned. She's blindfolded and made to lick ass. Her creamy pussy is fucked till she can't help but orgasm. And, once Isis bends her over and slides her strap-on cock deep in her ass the confessions start to surface as she begs for more ass fucking! Lou's natural beauty shines through in this update and her sexiness oozes off the screen.

FileSize: 662.2 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/esmzrhtxjy1e
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 06, 2024 5:30 am
Chanel Preston, Isis Love. The Neighbors A house wife ravaged and ass fucked in bondage by kinky couple [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2012
Actress name: Chanel Preston, Isis Love
Duration: 01:25:38

Description: City girl, Chanel Preston is having trouble adjusting to her new life as a stay home wife in the suburbs. Then she unexpectedly meets the neighbors, Isis and Ramon, who add new excitement to her life with their brash and sexually aggressive behaviors that fuel Chanel's darkest fantasies and turn her into a filthy anal bondage slut begging to be punished, humiliated and fucked!

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 621.4 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dhjuljtp4p9u
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 06, 2024 5:31 am
Harsh Life Of Riley [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2008
Actress name: Master Liam, Riley Hush
Duration: 01:06:26

Description: That's the only way to describe what you're about to see! Master Liam brings the dominant hammer down on young Riley Hush as he shows her just what a pain slut she truly is! No pretenses, no scenarios, no bullshit. You'll see this pretty slave take on caning, electrical stimulation, floggers and whips. It's all here and it's harsh!

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 993.8 MB

Video: 640x480 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/vay127lsz83h
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 06, 2024 5:32 am
Summer Hart [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:18.08.16
Actress name: Summer Hart
Duration: 00:57:33

Description: Women love to be dominated. It's in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That's where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn't new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.

FileSize: 2.11 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 256 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/73frtwmfpztj