Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2023 1:12 am
Ashley Lane - Nude Bedtime Paddling For Ashley Lane / Ashley Lane (Assumethepositionstudios) [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Ashley Lane
Duration: 00:10:46

Description: The threat of pending Discipline is filled with dread tingling between her legs. Ashley Lane waits obediently in the center of her bed, naked and shivering. She bends over the edge of the bed, whimpering before her paddling has even started. She knows he will drive the lesson home with the big paddle. Crying through her swats, sobbing in agony as her bottom is blistered.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 495.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7uklsrwfz2f2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 6:56 pm
Calico - Shocked (INSEX - Remastered) [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:17.12.2022
Actress name: Calico
Duration: 00:58:07

Description: Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

FileSize: 1.99 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0gcvrg5nksi3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 6:57 pm
Krysta Kaos: The Return Of Kaos [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:20.02.2023
Actress name: Krysta Kaos, The Pope
Duration: 00:56:11

Description: Krysta and The Pope have a long history and have done some crazy shit together, so finding out that they are going another round excited us. Krysta begins bound in a chair with a neck rope in place for future use. The Pope enters and gets right to the business administering punishment; but first there is a welcome back orgasm to ease the nervousness that Krysta has. Next, Krysta is tied in a side suspension, and is tormented with his devilish cane to all of the sensitive parts of her body. Krysta takes as much as she can, and then The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy until she bubbles over with orgasms. In the final scene, Krysta is on her back with her legs pulled high into the air and as wide as they'll go. There is more pain and punishment dished out to get her to the highest level of stimulation before ripping more orgasms from her pussy, and then leaving her a puddle of emotions in the dungeon.

FileSize: 3.97 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8a51u2y4jx33
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 6:58 pm
Dec 9, 2017: Slippery When Mia Part 1 | Mia Torro [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017
Actress name: Mia Torro
Duration: 00:39:52

Description: Mia and Maddy are quite the pair. Maddy starts by staring up into Mia's pussy. What a view as Mia answers questions and has her face tickled with a piece of twine. OT prepares for Maddy to be squirt boarded. He puts a chain behind her back to push her pussy forward.Mia Torro has a special talent. We've seen in several times on Hardtied and Infernal Restraints. Now the members are going to get a first hand close up look at it. Their comments about her dripping wet cunt have it's intended effect. The squirt comes on command. Maddy opens her mouth to receive her gift.Once Maddy's shower is over OT pulls Mia out of the way. Maddy is restrained where Mia once was and Mia gets tied up. OT keeps both girls in bondage 100% of the time.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.11 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 108 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/718mj4b7yq18
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 6:59 pm
Jane Wilde: Giving Up The Ass [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:02.12.2022
Actress name: Jane Wilde, Quinton James
Duration: 00:59:44

Description: Jane has been flirting with her neighbor behind her boyfriend's back. She is planning a big backyard show to let him see everything but her boyfriend Quinton has other plans. He noticed that she's been distracted lately so when she leaves her phone on the counter he can't help but take a look. He finds out that she has been flirting heavily with the neighbor George and that he has plans to fuck her ass in the backyard next to the pool. He makes sure that he is home just in time to catch this anal slut putting on a show. Once she is caught in the act, Jane is given an ultimatum: get out, or give up the ass to Quinton. She's not happy about it, but she doesn't want to be put out in the streets either. Guess what happens next.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.09 GB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/vwtegho7kavv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 7:24 pm
Keira Croft (Taboo Torment Part 2 / 07.09.2018) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:07.09.2018
Actress name: Keira Croft
Duration: 00:57:03

Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

FileSize: 3.04 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 113 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bdqbitwxy9xr
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 8:48 pm
Tiny 4'10 Jessi Palmer gets face fucked into oblivion, huge black cock, devastating orgasms! / April 12, 2013 / Jessi Palmer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2013
Actress name: Jessi Palmer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Duration: 00:23:46

Description: Tiny little Jessi Palmer, all 4'10 of her is back on the best Bondage and Rough Sex site on the net. Sexually Broken brings you the hottest girls on the net getting dicked down without all the unnecessary pain. Other bondage and sex sites ram the S&M pain down your throats. The only ramming should be done to the girls, not you.
This was our little "Meet and Greet" with Jessi. We start by binding her in homemade custom leather cuffs. FYI, we never buy our bondage gear, we make it ourselves. With Jessi's arms trapped helplessly behind her, we cover her eyes with a homemade leather blindfold and start manhandling our tiny little red head. We toss her back and forth, spinning and disorientating her. Jessi's head is still spinning and dizzy when the first cock hits the back of her throat.
Both cocks give Jessi's tiny mouth a good throat fucking. The HUGE black cock rams in as far as it can, the hard white one pushes all the way down the back of her throat balls deep. This is rough skull fucking at it's best and Jessi takes and takes and takes, never surrendering.
We quickly rebind Jessi with her head against a beam, arms and legs spread. We lock and position a vibrator directly on her sensitive little clit. The blindfold is off, now Jessi can see the huge cock coming for her throat. The Vibrator brings her to her first orgasm. As she screams out the first of many brutal orgasms, a cock silences her scream. Jessi learns what Throat Boarding really means, as she is unable to turn her head in the slightest while the cocks fuck her mouth like a tight, wet pussy.
If you thought the first round of skull fucking was brutal, the second Throat Boarding is catastrophic. Now Jessi is being made to cum, the vibrator is ripping orgasms after orgasm out of her tiny body while her throat is being roughly used. Jessi is gone, deep into subspace, cumming and sucking, sucking and cumming. It's all she knows, we have reduced her to a throat fucking cum bot, and she has, sorry I mean, we have, never been happier..

FileSize: 1.32 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 111 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/hzomi87kvwk9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 10:13 pm
Geschichten Gepeinigter Schlampen / (Inflagranti) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2012
Duration: 01:56:35

Description: In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir präsentieren harten S/M-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterwürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst züchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungekürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher Originalsprache.

Video Format: 336p
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Video: 608x336 25.000 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 137 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/cfo68pi8gywg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 6:58 pm
Yhivi (Fucking Machines Virgin / 16-03-2016) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2016
Actress name: Yhivi
Duration: 00:37:51

Description: We finally get to pop Yhivi's machine cherry and pound her holes with our machines. She has never before been fucked by machines and after we are finished with her she will never be the same. She has an oral fixation as well, so we make sure to fill her slutty mouth with the biggest dildo that will fit into her mouth and fuck that hole too.

FileSize: 1.35 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6n4pzq83zi5r
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 6:59 pm
Fresh faced cutie Amy Faye bound down and roughly fucked with punishing drooling deepthroat! / July 29, 2015 / Amy Faye, Matt Williams, Maestro [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Actress name: Amy Faye, Matt Williams, Maestro
Duration: 00:13:58

Description: Don't let that cute little face fool you. Amy Faye is a true sexual athlete, as wanton a woman as you might ever hope to encounter, all tucked into a compact wholesome looking package. Today is Amy's turn to get training on the Sexuallybroken fuck board. The fuck board is set up at the perfect angle for the banging. Tied face down ass up, Amy is ripe for the plucking. Her bubblebutt calls out for the cock.
Amy can not shift away or escape the dick. She is completely pinned down, her mouth hanging off one end of the fuck board and her eager pussy wide open and ready for the using. The training commences, and it is through, brutal and extremely vigorous. As Sexuallybroken does. It is the ultimate sexual overload.
The bondage and hard cock and endless orgasms blast Amy over the edge. Her makeup shifts and slides down her cute little face, as when dick mets makeup, dick wins every single time. Her drool covered face, tousled hair and dazed eyes so just how deeply Amy has drifted into sexual subspace. This is her happy place.
The brutal banging leaves our bound fucktoy cross eyed and twitching on the fuckboard, unable to even lift her head up. This is what well used slut looks like. It is a very good look indeed and Amy wears it well. Come back anytime my dear...
Tags: Blow job, Breath Play, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Green Eyes, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Rough Sex, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Three Way

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 150.4 MB

Video: 960x540 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 124 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2gid24litjzl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 7:00 pm
Katz - angry cosplay cow [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:25.04.2015
Actress name: Katz
Duration: 00:07:21

Description: We spotted Katz at a cosplay event, in her tight corset, boobs almost popping out of her dress. This goth girl has huge natural udders!! We just had to lure her over to our waiting room, so we could trap her in the milking frame, huge udders swinging freely. Katz is a very agressive Hucow, so she is not going to like her first time on the goat milker. But it has to be done! She needs training! And we had a little result already after this first milking session, so she is a keeper!

FileSize: 283.9 MB

Video: 1280x720 50.000 fps / Audio: WMA 384 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/cr1gt8wmqbut
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 8:38 pm
Bobbi Starr, Felony (A Few Of Felony's Favorite Things / 19.05.11) [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2011
Actress name: Bobbi Starr, Felony
Duration: 01:14:05

Description: Last month Bobbi Starr was on the bottom but this month Bobbi gets her revenge on another one of our favorite dominatrices, Felony! Felony's intense reactions and fierce orgasms are brought on by heavy flogging, wicked caning, tough bondage, hard spanking, and deep intense strap-on fucking in all her holes. Felony can't help but squirt over and over as Bobbi expertly rips orgasm after orgasm out of her cunt. Felony's feisty attitude shows when she doesn't get her way. Don't worry Felony, we know you're one tough dominatrix bitch but damn do we love seeing you broken down like a common whore!

FileSize: 888.2 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g0uq3dyuaidd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 10:01 pm
Enema Reform School / (Allusion Studio) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2011
Actress name: Natali Demore, Loren Chance, Roxy Deville
Duration: 02:05:41

Description: Ms. Natali Demore plays as Roxy Deville's strict teacher authorized by Roxy's parents to use any means necessary to turn her into a polite young lady. Her training includes strict rope bondage, **** strip, and a gallon enema. Then Roxy is taken back to her quarters for a long full night of training including a strait jacket, bare hand spanking, tight bondage, and two more enemas. When she's through, she is told to lick and worship Natali's heels.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.32 GB

Video: 720x480 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 64.0 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/qipyx60dtazx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 11:26 pm
Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass: Leigh Raven Dominates Rory Knox [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:15.03.2023
Actress name: Maddy May, London River
Duration: 00:55:49

Description: Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.

FileSize: 3.96 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bztrq3ruf0vv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 17, 2023 6:59 pm
Bella Rossi, Krissy Lynn, Angel Allwood (Lesbian MILF Retreat / 07.03.14) [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2014
Actress name: Bella Rossi, Krissy Lynn, Angel Allwood
Duration: 01:01:27

Description: Angel Allwood is looking to get away from it all by relaxing for the weekend at a MILF retreat. She's pampered with pedicures and champagne all day. Two of the spa workers are fed up with waiting on her hand and foot and sneak into her room at night to bang the shit out of her whether she wants it or not! They make sure she goes back home to her husband and **** in tip top shape. Finger banging, spanking, ass worship, pussy licking and strap-on anal sex all included.

Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 365.9 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1e8sp5fqvsrn