Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 07, 2024 10:51 pm
Chanel Preston & Penny Pax - Step-Mother Chanel Preston Fucks Son & His Cheap Whore Girlfriend [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Duration: 00:59:34

Description: Penny Pax is a naughty little house slut that loves being bent to the will of her dominant, cocksure boyfriend, Seth Gamble. She knows and loves her place in Seth's world, crawling towards him and begging for his cock with just the sexy sway of her hips. Looking up from his reading, Seth answers the call of Penny's body, grabbing her throat and gorgeous, flowing red hair as he restrains her and tugs at the clamps on her nipples.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 653 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/p2igqik2r02y
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 07, 2024 10:52 pm
Alexis Tae - Bondage Anal Fuck Toy [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:07.04.2023
Actress name: Alexis Tae, Tommy Pistol
Duration: 00:55:02

Description: Alexis has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know, Tommy Pistol. She begins locked into a thick steel collar, that is secured to a steel pole that is drilled into the ground. Tommy begins to assess the situation and see exactly what Alexis is willing to do to get the almighty cock that she so desperately craves. Next, Alexis is tied in a standing doggy position with her neck tied to her ankles to prevent her from standing upright. He goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy before removing the butt plug and fucking her tight ass too. He pound her little ass deep and and hard, makes her clean his cock, and fucks her until she erupts with orgasms. Next, Alexis is in a full rope suspension and Tommy maneuvers under her to fuck her ass even more. We get the best view as Alexis' ass is filled with cock until she explodes with non stop orgasms. in the final scene, Alexis is on her back with one leg pulled up and out of the way so tommy can continue to fuck her tight ass, pussy and mouth. He attempts to fist her pussy, and Alexis continues to cum uncontrollably until tommy dumps his load in her slutty mouth.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.01 GB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/vi3whiv42etq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 07, 2024 10:53 pm
Ava Addams [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:12.19.2012
Actress name: Ava Addams
Duration: 01:06:49

Description: Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.39 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wvhtl1gz0dw2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 07, 2024 10:54 pm
Caprice Capone - Just A Rag Doll [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2013
Actress name: Caprice Capone
Duration: 01:07:01

FileSize: 728.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 23.1 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/iuesyl1ajf7g
https://filejoker.net/5y8h3oh79rwj
https://filejoker.net/hcl1o18kigyn
https://filejoker.net/sf22zxcbtc84
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 07, 2024 10:55 pm
Luna Lovely. Earresistible [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Luna Lovely, OT
Duration: 00:37:46

Description: Luna learns she should never have guaged her ears so big.Luna Lovely's ears have large guages through them. Large enough for our pipes to impale. Wouldn't it be lovely to lock her to the ground by her ears? It's almost earresistable. With her body so vulnerable OT has his way with Luna.
OT likes to tease his victims. He likes them nice and wet while he whips them. To that end he gets Luna all warmed up before he goes in for the real good stuff. Once she's been thoroughly worked over and she's riding high OT gives her sweet release.

FileSize: 2.01 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 109 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/j2l12hme7ksw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 08, 2024 10:51 pm
Sierra Cirque. Creep Induction [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Sierra Cirque, PD
Duration: 01:25:14

Description: What do my friends sense in her?Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.

FileSize: 3.09 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps / Video: 1280x720 0.006 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2fgsgsd9zony
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 08, 2024 10:52 pm
Nikki Riddle - magic wand stimulation [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2023
Actress name: Nikki Riddle
Duration: 00:09:16

Description: We didn't forget about our new HuCoW Nikki Riddle, don't worry. It's just that we are so busy with so many HuCows, it is hard to show all of the sessions on the website. If you remember, Nikki's intake went very well, her holes were inspected and her nipples were volume tested. She was ready to move to the barn! Nikki is another one of these highly sexual HuCows, with super sensitive nipples and clit. So the best way to get the hormones flowing is to milk her and simultaneously stimulate her. This will make her brain associate the discomfort of milking with the pleasure of orgasms, and after a lot of sessions, she will not be able to tell the difference anymore. But we are not there yet! This is Nikki's first full milking session, so she will need hard stimulation with the magic wand!

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1016.4 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3oxul2yu2mna
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 08, 2024 10:53 pm
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 1 Corruption [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:22.10.2021
Actress name: Dee Williams, Mickey Mod, Victoria Voxxx
Duration: 01:11:12

Description: Dee Williams is a small city mayor with big time appetites, leading her down a path of corruption and criminal liaisons. Dee has run an unimpeachable platform for years, but when nubile and earnest speech writer Victoria Voxxx enters the campaign office, she brings the chaotic forces of the dark web and hacker Mickey Mod with her. Together they plot to bring Dee's campaign down, but only Mickey knows the ultimate prize is two million in crypto-currency and that he is using Victoria to get into Dee's laptop and panties! Once Mickey has Dee's system password he initiates a complex game of extortion that culminates in an intense interrogation of Dee Williams in her home. Trapping her in her office, Mickey strips Dee of her privacy, placing her in chains and whipping her huge tits and ass with a belt and flogger until she is begging for relief through orgasm. With her slutty nipples tightly clamped and her wet pussy fucked and flogged, she has her lips used for more than sharing secrets. Mickey takes her talented mouth in a long deep throat session, then leads her downstairs for double penetration on her own living room couch. He ties her in a tight spread eagle so he can use her ass and pussy interchangeably in a humiliating and satisfying anal fuck. By the end, Dee is loving every cane stroke and anal thrust, and cums like a whore on Mickey's cock. This is only the beginning for Dee's holes and career challenges as she promises to get the two million in her crypto-wallet and is left in a pool of cum and sweat.

FileSize: 2.55 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k1iiuu6rvckf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 12:07 am
Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2024-04-08
Actress name: Olive Glass
Duration: 00:50:51

Description: Olive Glass is back on Kink.com and she's in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive's ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive's legs, then goes to town on Olive's spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.

FileSize: 3.6 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9kjevxqgzaul
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 1:48 am
2011-04-01 Maestro, Tommy Pistol, Phoenix Marie, Jessie Cox, Kait Snow and Sparky Sin Claire - Tits in Trouble [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2011
Duration: 00:40:09

Description: A festival of mammary lust. Phoenix Marie gets oiled, fondled, bound and fucked. Then come the tit candles....

FileSize: 481.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8f82n7ir5cpo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 3:29 am
Chanel Preston, Chanell Heart - Shock The System, Part 1 The Sexual Deviant [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:03.03.2022
Actress name: Chanel Preston, Chanell Heart
Duration: 00:54:27

Description: It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they're terminated. Patient 669, Chanel Heart, is charged with unauthorized sexual activity that includes same sex encounters, sadomasochistic behaviors, and general misuse of energy and time vital to the system. The treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Chanel Preston administers treatment in the form of suspension bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!

FileSize: 3.85 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k49d0lmu3rb0
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 5:10 am
Spicy Submissive Spanish Slut [HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017
Actress name: Steve Holmes , Juan Lucho , Silvia Rubi , Aragne Spicy
Duration: 01:10:53

Description: Silvia Rubi takes Aragne Spicy to the Spanish Kings Castle where she's gagged, collared, bent over, and caned by Silvia in front of all of the tourists, all while wearing a furry tale butt plug. Silvia then parades Aragne through a sketchy Madrid neighborhood on their way to a Salon where many handsy people of the public await to have their way with her. Steve Holmes and Juan Lucho take turns fucking Aragnes face, ass, and pussy while the public cheer them on. After being DP'd by Steve and Juan Lucho every way till Sunday, Aragne swallows their two massive loads.

FileSize: 2.53 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xv1bb8bkigcm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 10:54 pm
ase 14 [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2008
Duration: 00:58:53

Description: Crop, single tail, needles, cane, electicityCOMPLETE ENGLISH SUBTITLESA girl is arrested. She is innocent, but her innocence is hard to prove. The girl's sister asks the EliteClub to solve this matter. And of course, the price is her suffering again. First her tits and her pussy are tortured during a painful lie detection test. Then pussy torture continues. The arrested girl is now free. We mean, free from jail, but the sisters are heading to much more painful tortures ... single tail whipping... needles in the tits. They are even **** to whip each other.

Video Format: 288p
FileSize: 586.2 MB

Video: 352x288 25.000 fps / Audio: MPEG Audio 224 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/yew3jyefi7hw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 10:55 pm
HuCow Test Sweetie Plum [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022
Actress name: Sweetie Plum
Duration: 00:15:49

Description: Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn't so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come.
What a cute body she has! First step was to insert the jewel butt plug, which she did without being asked. It seems she understood what she came for. With the collar and nipple clamps added, she presented herself for inspection. Sweetie looked so proud!
Soon, she was led into the barn, crawling on all fours, leashed by the farmer. After some more inspection, she was instructed to climb onto the milking frame, where she got strapped in tight. Such a small body with cute udders! Sweetie was still smiling, excited at the thought of getting milked and vibrated. The magic wand was turned on, which she REALLY enjoyed. A ballgag was added, and then the milking machine came in!! Sweetie moaned hard when the full sucion power was applied to her nipples. More painful at first than she had anticipated, but the magic wand helped her to get over the initial shock. With a nice long hard session, the farmer got her used to the machine. Tiny Sweety was exhausted after her milking. It was definitely what she had been looking for, but will she join the herd, or was it just a challenge for her? We will see if she comes back!

FileSize: 1.47 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e1spn5bd64re
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 09, 2024 10:56 pm
Molly [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:18.07.2022
Actress name: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Duration: 00:36:18

Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

FileSize: 1.29 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3rilj15pv13p