Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 06, 2023 10:42 pm
2010-07-14 Nomad, Dia Zerva and Trent Diesel - Humiliated Cuck Covered In Cum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dia Zerva plays a devastatingly sexy and cruel cuckoldress in this fantasy update. Dia's closing up shop at her bar but not before she picks up the hottest cock in the room. It doesn't take long before they are sucking and fucking while her pathetic cuck slaveboy is made to watch in chastity. He's humiliated and punished for having such a weak little dick. He's butt fucked while Dia's bull rests his feet on her slaves back. He's made to lick Dia's asshole clean so her new found fuck can slide in nice and deep. Dia has orgasm after orgasm while her cuck is tied up and made to watch. But, Dia saves the best for last and gives this worthless cuck the ULTIMATE humiliation! Watch and find out! If your a fan of cuckolding don't miss watching Dia like you've never seen her before. Divine cruelty!
Tags: Strapon, Femdom, BDSM, Bondage

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 508.2 MB
Duration: 00:42:25
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/0fb97aa94cc79
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 12:41 am
04-11-2008 - Ariel X VS Karrlie Dawn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Strapon, Girls Fight, Lesbian, Lezdom
Actors:
Ariel X; Karrlie Dawn
Season Six Match

................. ARIEL X ..VS.. KARRLIE DAWN ...
..The Assassin ........... The Anvil ......
.HT: 5'3 ........... HT: 5'3
.WT: 115 lbs ........... WT: 125 lbs
.Season record (2-0) ........... Season record (0-1)
.Lifetime record (9-2) ........... Lifetime record (0-1)

Welcome to the start of Season Six. A new season, with new wrestlers and amazing unscripted combat. A season that promises everything you have come to love and more.Ariel X continues to be a teacher, and a destroyer of new girls. The Assassin is one of the best wrestlers we have who can teach the young wrestlers the ropes and then fuck them to death for losing.This is Karrlie's second match up and we all hope that she will have potential. She has determination and a fighting spirit, now we just need to get the wrestling part down. Ariel X applies some great non-scripted holds and submission on the new girl. Ariel goes on to finger fuck her, then drives a huge dildo home as she fucks the helpless loser on the mat.

Video Size: 532.4 MB
Duration: 00:44:25

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a25d31da6ba8f
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 3:29 am
2011-05-20 Chloe Camilla and Kiki Koi - Blond vs Hot 18yr old Both fighting for a spot for the world acclaimed SUMMER VENGEANCE tourney

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Chloe is trying to get into the Summer Vengeance tournament. She has 3 single matches under her belt and some tag team experience. A win today would almost guarantee her a spot in the tourney.
Welcome Kiki Koi to Ultimate Surrender. This hot 18yr old is as athletic as they come. Kiki comes from a strong sports background and is probably the top rookie of the year for brute strength!
A win for either girl could get them into the tourney, Chloe has the experience, Kiki the size and strength. One girl is going to win and move on, the other is going to get fucked like a loser whose season is all but over.
Tags: Femdom, Hardcore, Girls Fight

Video Size: 368 MB
Duration: 00:30:42

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/19e2d593bf69a
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 5:42 pm
Alex Coal - Batman - Succubus Fatal Seduction Savage Edition

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Bruce Wayne never noticed one of his secretaries, the desperately in love Miss Coal. So desperate that she uses a book of black magic to become irresistible to the oblivious billionaire.
Tags: Super Villain, Futanari, Futa, Transformation Fantasies, Strapon, Superheroines, Aliens, Femdom, Pegging
Actors: Alex Coal

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.14 GB
Duration: 01:23:10

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fc81f24eb7b01
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 6:11 pm
Alexa Rydel - Slave Strapped to Table **** and Ruined

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Handjob, The Edging Salon, Female Domination, Bondage Male, Lingerie, Ruined Orgasm

Video Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/c1a51cf010310
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 8:17 pm
Alexandra Snow. Turning Boys Into Robots

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.
Tags: High Heels, Chastity, Mind Control, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Brain Washing, Slave Training, Foot Worship, Brunette
Actors: Alexandra Snow

Video Size: 696.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:41

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/558a560551767
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 07, 2023 10:24 pm
Alexis Fawx - Milked By Step Mommy. 02

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Alexis Fawx is Toby"s new hot Step Mommy he has a crush on her but is a dorky angry misunderstood kid and they don't get along, She calls from the gym and asks him to fold her laundry for her and says while his daddy is away this weekend maybe they can bond, he starts to fold her clothes all annoyed but then picks up a pair of her silk panties and starts to sniff them and rub on his tint 2" inch dick, She happens to already be home and catches him in the act, She tries to calm him down explaining that its ok to have theses kind of feelings, I am not your real mom, She lays him down on her lap and notices him staring at her tits. is this what you want ? you want to see step mommy's tits? She pulls out her huge breasts and lets Toby begin to suck on them, Then she sees that he has a tiny bulge in his pants and begins to rub on his little dick, She laughs and comments know wonder your so angry you have the smallest dick I've ever seen, She then allows him to jerk his load on her boobs then grabs him by the hair making him lick them clean , And tells him he will be her bitch for the whole weekend and hands him a red nighty and chastity device now go put this on, or shall I call your father. Then Toby"s new hot Step Mommy now has Toby in Chastity cross dressed and on his knees worshiping her feet, She has put lipstick and a wig on him and has him doing the household chores cleaning the toilet bowl with the brush in his mouth, She made him kiss her beautiful ass and has him licking her feet as she masturbates teasing him with her sexy body making him be her submissive little cuckold slut. He has no choice because she threatens to tell his father, she loves the power she has over men, now has him locked in chastity crossdressed and has made him her full-time cuckold slut, she has made him bring her a big red vibrator and is going to tease this slut and laugh at his tiny dicklet all locked up straining in his cock cage, She shows her stepson how to please a woman as she masturbates right in front of his face then shoves her wet dildo in his mouth, and tells him, Now you know what pussy taste like bitch! Finally she gets naked wearing only a 12" inch strapon cock that she plans on fucking his boy pussy with, She tells him to slather it up with his spit, to use as lubrication, then bends him over and spreads his asshole wide open, And starts pounding and fucking his ass hard, she flips him in every position she can think of, and informs him that if he ever wants to get out of chastity, That he will be doing everything she says from now on. She tells him to go and finish the laundry duties. That she is done with his boy pussy for now.
Tags: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Milking, Foot Worship, Strapon, Female Domination, Full Movies
Actors: Alexis Fawx

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:26:35

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/bd2d75832e658
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 12:30 am
Alice Frost. Cfnm With The Panty Theif

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Ballbusting, Femdom, Hardcore, Blowjob, Oral
Actors: Alice Frost

Video Size: 440.8 MB
Duration: 00:38:16
Resolution: 960x540

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/34f9a812fecc3
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 2:37 am
Alix Lynx - Bigger Cock Every Day

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mistress Alix keeps her fucktoy slave bound and helpless, ready for her to fuck in the ass with her strapon cocks whenever she feels like it. Alix wants to keep stretching his asshole with bigger cocks every time she fucks him because she wants him to take her entire hand in his ass and she will not stop until he can. Before Alix fucks him she can't help but make fun of his tiny cock, locked away in a chastity torture device. She makes him beg for his ass fucking, then she delivers it: long, hard, and merciless, complete with some slaps to his chest and his caged cock. When she has finished pegging his ass, she inspects it and is satisfied that it is stretched just a bit more. As she walks away, she just laughs at his helplessness as she reminds him that she will be back tomorrow - with a bigger cock
Tags: Femdom, Strapon, Anal Play
Actors: Alix Lynx

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:16:43

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/d1edafdbc2272
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 4:42 am
Ama Rio & Sablique Von Lux You can suck my feet now, bitch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Boss, LezDom, Office, Sole Licking, Bare Feet, Toe Sucking, Foot Domination
Actors: Ama Rio, Sablique Von Lux

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:15:14

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/c0f61fc6b245a
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 5:44 pm
April Olsen - A Very Good Boy April Olsen And Michael Vegas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : There's nothing April Olsen loves more than a well-behaved boy with some actual manners. Someone who was taught to respect and worship women, to obey every command and prove to his Mistress that he is, in fact, a very good boy! Michael Vegas is that and more. He is beyond impressive in the way he jumps to please Mistress April. He listens to her orders and submits to her will. Bound to a chair, chained and leashed, he begs for a taste of her pussy, but Mistress likes to play games. Michael behaves extremely well, but it just isn't enough to satisfy April.she wants more. A lot more. She knows Michael is a show-off, specializing in all things butt related. Mistress April orders her little pet to bend over and take it in the ass with the biggest cock they could find, and wow, does this please her! She straps up with a giant cock and absolutely destroys his asshole, stretching him wide and deep, shocked how it isn't coming out the other end! Michael more than proves his worthiness to his Mistress, and so he is allowed to fuck April and cum on her high heels. A very good boy, indeed.
Tags: Anal, Buttplug, Cumshots, Boot Licking, Strapon, Handjob, Vibrator, Prostate Massage, Femdom, Pegging, Hardcore, Fingering, Flogging, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Dildo, Blowjob
Actors: April Olsen, Michael Vegas

Video Size: 3.58 GB
Duration: 00:50:36

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/c0be344bb7504
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 7:28 pm
April Olsen - Easing Into Pegging

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dressed in sexy red lingerie, April Olson brings her man Dillion Diaz a very special breakfast! Breakfast is his favorite, even though she normally doesn't make it! She says today is Opposite Day, so she's got to switch things up. She thinks that they could have a lovely day switching things up, with breakfast in bed, spending time together and enjoying her new toy. She whips out a strap-on, and he's immediately apprehensive. Will he let April sling dick tonight? She takes time to reason with him, and really ease him into the dick slinging she really wants to deliver!
Tags: Reverse Cow Girl, Taboo, Stockings, Pegging, Blowjob, Interracial, Hardcore, Real Tits, Lingerie, Doggy Style, Tattoos, Food Play, Strap On, Trimmed, Brunette, All Natural
Actors: April Olsen

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:22:34

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3e43277ccb259
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 9:34 pm
April Olsen, JJ Graves - Yes Mistress April Olsen And JJ Graves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Looking insanely sexy in her pink latex outfit, April Olsen feels right at home in her dark dungeon. Her submissive, JJ Graves is on his back with his legs spread. His ankles are bound to steel bars, and his hands are trapped in a black latex straight jacket. From the waist down, JJ only wears an enormous butt-plug shoved up his ass. Mistress April plays with the plug while she strokes his rock-hard cock. She replaces the toy with her strap-on and fucks his stretched-out hole. In the next scene, JJ sits naked in a chair, in the middle of the room. A latex hood fits tightly over his head with only one hole for breathing. April places a balloon on the hole and sucks his cock while he sucks his own air. In the final scene, April places JJ on the floor and rubs his cock with her latex covered feet. She sits on his chest and rubs one out with a vibrator and then shoves his head into her pussy. She slides onto his cock and fucks it until she has a huge orgasm and then lets him cum on her feet.
Tags: Pussy Licking, Buttplug, Rimming, Hooded, Vibrator, Anal, Handjob, BDSM, Strapon, Pegging, Blowjob, Femdom, Hardcore, Bondage, Latex, Ass Licking, Dildo, Foot Licking, Masturbation
Actors: April Olsen, JJ Graves

Video Size: 3.45 GB
Duration: 00:48:28

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1fee6212c05d7
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 08, 2023 11:40 pm
Ash Hollywood - Jerk-toy For Harley Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : You have been caught trespassing on The Joker's property. But since you are just a "mortal nobody"- he has caged you and given you to his little sadistic assistant, Harley Quinn. She likes to play with dolls- and t0rturre them. And no YOU will be her REAL-LIFE doll to play with!
She wants to play with you...and you will LET her...as it is your only hope for survival. You will be her personal PETT to play with- for as long as you last, anyway....hahahahaha!!!
And the first trick she wants to teach you as her new "pett" is to strip naked and STROKE for her. She commands you to look at her in her leather evil villainess costume while she teases you...
What will she do with you......how will it end....??? Tune in....and download now.
Tags: Executrix, Facesitting, Masturbation Instruction, Female Domination, Bondage

Video Size: 440.3 MB
Duration: 00:20:12

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/17e01306dd900
DoxaxS
Added: Oct 09, 2023 1:45 am
Ash Hollywood - Your Dick Is Too Small For Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots: