Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:10 am
Sailor Luna. Wheel of Torment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.
Tags: Torture, Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Spanking
Actors: Sailor Luna

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:47:17
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f8b7ad3dc8a14
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:11 am
Sasha. A Lesson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.
Tags: Spanking, Humilation, BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Actors: Sasha

Video Size: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:43:38

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/bc2ca9bd954b6
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:12 am
Sep 15, 2017 Giggles Penny Lay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.Sitting on the wooden pony would make most people get serious, but not Penny. She just keeps giggling. OT tries putting the vibrator right on her clit. Once it's on she can't help, but orgasm. With the pain of all her weight on her pussy the orgasms are bitter sweet.Penny is tired after her ordeal so OT lets her rest, but not without some bondage. Her hair is one of her most interesting features. He locks that down with a hose clamp to the floor. She tries to get away, but she's locked down good.
Tags: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Actors: Penny Lay

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:36:16

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/e27b22c7011a1
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 10, 2023 10:57 am
Roxy Bell. Happy 18th Birthday Roxy Bell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Gorgeous 18 year old Roxy Bell does her first gangbang ever for YOU! After her party, when she falls asleep, masked men invade her home and all her holes! First she is cuffed to the end of her bed and made to suck multiple cocks, then tied up tight, double penetrated, gagged with her dirty socks, and jizzed all over!
Tags: DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Anal, Hardcore, BDSM
Actors: Roxy Bell

Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 01:05:19

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/08e4e567f236d
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 10, 2023 1:14 pm
Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass Leigh Raven Dominates Rory Knox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Rimming, LezDom, Lesbian, Anal, Stockings, Ass Licking, FaceSitting, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Strapon
Actors: Maddy May, London River

Video Size: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:55:49

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/451d5c8d06d26
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:10 am
River Lynn Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : River Lynn has wanted to have a real BDSM experience and understand what it was like to be tied and tormented. Today she will find out what all of the fuss is about at the at the hands of The Pope. She begins bound in the middle of the dungeon with her arms pulled to an up line. She waits patiently as he enters and begins to inspect her body. She pushes back into him as to say "take me", and he does just that. His hands are strong, and River has been waiting for this long enough, and she wants everything he is going to give her. The pain comes and River motions that she wants more. One of her legs are pulled up and out of the way for better access to her cunt so that he can make her cum after hurting her. Next she is is put into a brutal partial suspension with her feet tied together and her everything else pulled away from her body. This leaves her very helpless and she smiles as The Pope enters the room. She seems pleased with herself that she has made it this far, but she wasn't anticipating what comes next. The Pope uses a crop to tenderize her flesh in a way that she was not expecting, which fills the dungeon with loud screams. Nipple clamps are added and suddenly shit gets real for River, but when the vibe is pressed against her clit everything changes. In the final scene, River is bent backwards in a spread eagle that stretches her out and makes her helpless. Her flesh is tenderized with a cat-o-ninetails before The Pope uses metal claws to overwhelm her with sensory overload. The day is coming to an end, and the best way to finish off a slut is to give her mind-bending orgasms that make her cum uncontrollably.
Tags: Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Ball Gag
Actors: River Lynn, The Pope

Video Size: 3.59 GB
Duration: 00:50:43
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/df4951a54bf85
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:12 am
River Lynn Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : River Lynn has wanted to have a real BDSM experience and understand what it was like to be tied and tormented. Today she will find out what all of the fuss is about at the at the hands of The Pope. She begins bound in the middle of the dungeon with her arms pulled to an up line. She waits patiently as he enters and begins to inspect her body. She pushes back into him as to say "take me", and he does just that. His hands are strong, and River has been waiting for this long enough, and she wants everything he is going to give her. The pain comes and River motions that she wants more. One of her legs are pulled up and out of the way for better access to her cunt so that he can make her cum after hurting her. Next she is is put into a brutal partial suspension with her feet tied together and her everything else pulled away from her body. This leaves her very helpless and she smiles as The Pope enters the room. She seems pleased with herself that she has made it this far, but she wasn't anticipating what comes next. The Pope uses a crop to tenderize her flesh in a way that she was not expecting, which fills the dungeon with loud screams. Nipple clamps are added and suddenly shit gets real for River, but when the vibe is pressed against her clit everything changes. In the final scene, River is bent backwards in a spread eagle that stretches her out and makes her helpless. Her flesh is tenderized with a cat-o-ninetails before The Pope uses metal claws to overwhelm her with sensory overload. The day is coming to an end, and the best way to finish off a slut is to give her mind-bending orgasms that make her cum uncontrollably.
Tags: Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Fingering, Dildo, Bondage, Ball Gag, BDSM, Flogging
Actors: River Lynn, The Pope

Video Size: 950.8 MB
Duration: 00:50:43
Resolution: 854x480

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/8b80c403747d7
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:13 am
Rita Rollins - Her First Extreme BDSM Experience

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM, Spanking
Actors: Rita Rollins

Video Size: 255 MB
Duration: 00:06:09

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/2ff199ddfa753
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:14 am
Riley Reyes. Releasing Riley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.
Tags: Humiliation, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Riley Reyes

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:32:04

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/c51fbebc681a7
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:15 am
Riley Reyes. Of Sound Mind

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.
Tags: NJoy Magic Wand, Anal Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Hood, Straight Jacket
Actors: Riley Reyes

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:37:22

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/64bff04098a35
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:17 am
Riley Reyes - Barefoot Bondage Revenge On Realtor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Tony and Dan are a couple of unscrupulous real estate agents who have been losing a lot of clients lately to a new hot, blonde real estate agent, Riley, with nice feet and legs, and they have decided to teach her a lesson.
Tags: Bondage, Foot Fetish, BDSM
Actors: Nate Liquor , Riley Reyes , Tommy Pistol

Video Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:32:24

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/d0d707ff5656d
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 11, 2023 9:18 am
Riley Reid. DO NOT Fuck Your Computer Monitor When you See Riley Reid

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : ...you will only ruin your monitor and have some serious explaining to do. Though it will be completely understood over here since our jaws are still on the ground from watching this hot 20 year old starlet fuck the machines.
Riley gives her absolute last orgasm to the Sybian after squirting all over the mechanical cocks and screaming out in complete fucking bliss as her pussy keeps giving up orgasms.
Tags: Fuck Machine, Hardcore, Masturbation, BDSM
Actors: Riley Reid

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:19:21

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/cfdb9744dd63b
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 12, 2023 10:39 am
Phoenix Askani. Strap-on Fucked and Fisted for the First Time in Public

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful
clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!
Tags: Domination, Lesbian, Hardcore, Bondage, BDSM

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 832.5 MB
Duration: 01:09:28

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9d6c5a6b83d34
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 12, 2023 12:54 pm
Perfect Slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Master Costello, einer der Meister des Genres BDSM, demonstriert seine Qu älereien in Perfektion. Im Gegensatz zu sogenannten FEM-DOM Filmen wie STELLA CRUELLA oder SM STUDIO BERLIN, in welchen immer eine Herrin den dominanten Part übernimmt, ist hier Master Costello federf ührend. Gekonnt f ührt er seine devoten Sklavinnen unter dem Einsatz von Werkzeugen wie Peitsche, hei ßem Wachs, W äscheklammern, Pratsche, Gewichten usw. nicht nur in die Welt der sexuellen Lust durch Schmerz, sondern auch in die Welt der bedingungslosen Demut ein. Dabei geht es in seinen Filmen nicht um Brutalit ät, sondern darum, die Umsetzung von sexuellen Phantasien in Ausnahmesituationen gekonnt zu inszenieren. Master Costello distanziert sich ausdr ücklich von jeglicher Form nicht einvernehmlichen sexuellen Zwangs, oder k örperlicher und seelischer Gewaltanwendung. Seine Modelle sind alles Amateurinnen, die teils aus Neugier, teils aus echter Veranlagung in seinen Filmen den devoten Part übernehmen. Dadurch sind seine Werke absolut glaubhaft und verf ügen über ein H öchstmass an Niveau in diesem Genre.
Tags: Bizarre, Domination, Fisting, BDSM, Spanking, Bondage

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 700.9 MB
Duration: 01:14:48
Resolution: 576x320

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/8ce7fe268a8b6
DoxaxS
Added: Sep 12, 2023 3:09 pm
Penny Pax. The Training of an Anal Slut, Day One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Penny Pax loves it in the ass, and I am considering turning her into my little anal slut. Does she have the right stuff?I the Hydra
The Hydra is a seven headed beast.
She is tied to the ceiling and made to balance on a 4x6 beem in heels. Her asshole is stuffed with a thick black plug on a stick, and her cute dress is cut to exposed her tits. She is handed a bucket of clothes pegs and twine, and told to put a 50 peg zipper on herself. Then, the Hydra is introduced. Seven hitachis all bundled together are pressed to her tiny cunt. The sound of seven vibes fills the room. Then I start asking questions.II Key in a Haystack
She is put into chains, taken to a 6 foot stack of hay and told to find the key. She is too slow, and she frustrates me. She is dragged around the set by the nipple in search of the non-existant key. This game begins to bore me and I decide it is more amusing to put her into various stress postions and extract training rules from her. She is quickly overwhelmed and begins to cry. I take pity on her, and put her in the corner with a bucket on her head, and tell her to whistle me a tune while I set up the next scene.III All Pussies Must be Shaved
Some prospective training goals and a couple of rules begin to take shape. We just need to get a read on the intensity of her orgasms and finalize the evolving curriculum.She is tied securely to a hard wooden exam table, her thighs held open, and her labia pinned back to completely expose that wet, pink little clit. I turn a hose on it, the stream of waterHomework
- Bio of Emiliy Post
- Post's definition of etiquetteThis update contains: Anal training, butt plugs, pussy vibrating, erotic manual labor, stress positions, rope bondage, water torment, feet cropping, bastinado
Tags: Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, BDSM
Actors: Penny Pax

Video Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 01:07:25

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/2f696e55b80dc