Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2024 4:19 am
Devilynne bound in half and tag team fucked by huge cock, finished off with fucking machine

screenshot

Actress name: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Duration: 00:20:16

Description: Tiny spinner shackled down and roughly fucked

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 109 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2ccsp85irwy6
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 30, 2024 4:21 am
Jessica Kay - Kingdom of Ass & Pain

screenshot

Actress name: Jessica Kay

Duration: 01:35:43

Description: Six years ago, Jessica Kay delivered one of the most extreme and moving sessions in Assylum history. Today, we bring it back, with 50% more footage and an entire re-mastering of the scene. This session is level 11! The faint of heart should not proceed. The painal is harsh, the punishment is hard, the degradation is deep. But this session is also a re-imagining of the great Epic of Gilgamesh--a sincere spiritual journey of a pair of modern perverts. Here we have one of the true pinnacles of Assylum with one of the most amazing and beautiful sadomasochists we've ever had here.

FileSize: 1.98 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/aoo4stqev2d9
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 30, 2024 4:23 am
Juliette March, Layla Pryce And Mona Wales. Cheap Whore Sells Her Gaping Hole to the Lowest Bidder

screenshot

Actress name: Juliette March, Layla Pryce And Mona Wales

Duration: 00:58:03

Description: Layla Pryce is one fucked up slut. Unable to find someone to publicly humiliate, punish and fuck her in her personal life, Layla keeps cuming back to Public Disgrace to get her filthy fantasies fulfilled

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 360p
FileSize: 345.7 MB

Video: 640x360 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lmppx0km3vyx
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 30, 2024 4:25 am
Polly Sunshine - Russian cutie fucked by 5 guys- double anal. 32490

screenshot

Actress name: Polly Sunshine, Steve Holmes, John Strong, Markus Dupree, Omar Galanti, Yury

Duration: 00:56:07

Description: Polly sunshine is not as innocent and sweet as she appears. This little slut has a fantasy of being over-powered by many older men at the same time. Princess Donna has traveled all the way to Russia to make that hot fantasy come true! Polly gets devoured by five men- All holes stuffed and double anal- Man handled until she is all used up.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 2.78 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ouzsxxrse9f3
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:17 am
Little Caprice pumped hard

screenshot

Actress name: Little Caprice

Duration: 00:06:23

Description: Little Caprice is still a little arrogant in our barn. She is a big star you know! She would never ever let anyone squeeze her cute udders. Her behavior makes the farmer a little bit more forgetful. on purpose. For example, he 'forgot' the Red Cow Milker was still on super high speed. Little Caprice gets the surprise of her life when the cups are applied. The most powerful machine at high speed without any oil on her udders! Locked by her neck, wrists, and ankles, there is not much Caprice can do, her little udders are dangling freely, for the farmer to do as he wants. The most famous girls need the most training, they are always a bit spoiled and not used to being treated like this. Caprice on the Red Cow Milker again, you don't want to miss this!

FileSize: 704.6 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 288 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5lxz4embkz4f
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:19 am
The Erotic World Of Shayla LaVeaux

screenshot

Actress name: Shayla LaVeaux

Duration: 00:56:32

Description: Shayla LaVeaux in her most exciting fetish scenes ever! This is Shayla at her unnerving best! You'll beg to be bound and beaten by this bitchy beauty. Clad in black and red leather, her ponies know they have to behave. This ferocious femdom isn't completely evil, though. If they're good, she eats their pussy for an erotic reward.

Video Format: 240p
FileSize: 328.7 MB

Video: 320x240 29.970 fps | Video: 320x240 29.970 fps | Video: 320x240 15.000 fps | Audio: WMA 20.0 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rx67e3fxycit
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:21 am
Tess Dagger - 2 videos

screenshot

Actress name: Tess Dagger

Duration: 01:30:14

Description: I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 621.1 MB

Video: 854x480 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 80.8 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w2k7gvfsarix
https://filejoker.net/r5vfuss7hxbb
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:23 am
Angelina Valentine. Super Hot MILF With Huge Tits, Suffers Amazing Rope Bondage, Get Face Fucked Made To Cum Part 1

screenshot

Actress name: Angelina Valentine, Matt Williams

Duration: 00:24:00

Description: Welcome Angelina Valentine to the pages of Sexually Broken. This amazingly hot MILF has a body that small nations would go to war over. Huge tits, tiny waist, sexy phat ass and lips to die for. Angelina has an XRCO Deep Throat Award under her belt. We are about to see if that award was warranted.
Angelina starts with her elbows bound. We have her slowly show off her amazing body. She teases us, flaunts her amazing ass and her huge boobs. After we are sufficiently aroused, we put a hard cock in front of her amazing blow job lips and let her worship the cock with her mouth.
Quickly bored with her slow sensual blow job, we get rough. We start fucking her mouth. We want to see if that award was justified. We now control her with cock. We fuck her throat deep and rough. She struggles, we get harder.
It's time to see that amazing body in all it's glory. We cut off her clothes and position her in-between two pillars. The neck is bound into place, the wrist pulled out and the legs spread. Angelina is on her knees and her mouth is at the right height for an epic skull fucking.
We come from behind with a powerful vibrator and attack her pussy with a vengeance. We make Angelina cum over and over. She struggles in vain her clit gets over sensitive. We don't care, we just make her cum again. In the end Angelina is a drooling mess, totally destroyed by cock and orgasms.

FileSize: 1.31 GB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 111 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fwa5t5q0mer9
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:25 am
Nicole Aria Bound Butt Slut

screenshot

Actress name: Nicole Aria, Eli Cross

Duration: 00:50:48

Description: Nicole Aria is becoming a Kink veteran, and today she takes it up another notch with Eli Cross at the helm. Nicole is put in a doggy type position with her ass in the air on display for Eli to do as he pleases with her accommodating ass. He goes to work filling her mouth and ass with everything he can find. The starting point is higher than the usual, and Nicole takes it like a champ. There's also a big dose of corporal to go along with big toys he shoves in her ass. The second scene is a side suspension with Eli working Nicole over with more punishment before putting even bigger things in her ass. Nicole is getting overwhelmed with all of the torment and
ass fucking, but she can take it. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with her legs pulled into the air and spread nice and wide. Eli at this point is primarily focused on seeing how much he can fit inside of her ass. Some clothespins are added to her cunt to keep it closed nice and tight, and out of the way. Her pussy is useless to him, and all he focuses on is her ass to ensure she is full and violated at the same time.

FileSize: 3.59 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2nenromj8iei
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:27 am
Jul 30, 2010 - James Deen and Lily LaBeau

screenshot

Actress name: Lily LaBeau, James Deen

Duration: 01:09:02

Description: 19 year old Lily LaBeau gets her first taste of BDSM and loves it! Her submission is breathtaking, suffering beautifully under James Deen's stern domination. This is an intense scene with genuine reactions from a beautiful girl and great chemistry. Includes bound fisting, anal toys, caning, sex and bondage, rough sex, deep throat and orgasms!

FileSize: 827.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f6hnthmu3ht2
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 02, 2024 4:19 am
Erin Everheart - Service Call Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde

screenshot

Actress name: Erin Everheart, Christian Wilde

Duration: 00:53:43

Description: Erin Everheart finds herself in a bar having a night cap when she notices a flyer on the bar. Her curiosity gets the best of her, so she inquires with the bartender about the flyer to find out more about it. The next morning Erin wakes up with that flyer on her mind, so she throws restraint to thew wind and calls the number. Christian Wilde answers and instantly Erin's curiosity spikes even more. They make arrangements for him to come over and pay her a visit. Upon entering her home, Christian begins to dominate her by collaring her, then adding a leash to lead her around like his personal fuck doll. He stops on the stairs for Erin to service his cock, before continuing upsatirs to get down to business. Erin begins on her back in a spread eagle on the bed as Christian introduces her to his flogger and some corporal punishment. Next Erin is bent over with her ass up and her arms pulled to the other side of the bed, rendering her helpless. Erin requested the full Dom experience, so Christian doesn't hold back anything. After a little more flogging, He buries his cock deep inside of Erin's ass and fucks her into submission. Erin isn't sure how to take this, but doesn't resist as he fucks multiple orgasms out of her. In the final scene, Erin is thrown around like a fuck toy as Christian uses all of her holes for his entertainment until he covers her in his cum.

FileSize: 1.93 GB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mokd9i9m033p
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 02, 2024 4:21 am
Kira Noir Cock Crazy

screenshot

Actress name: Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Codey Steele, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Kira Noir

Duration: 00:55:57

Description: The beautiful Kira Noir waits on a black leather chaise lounge. She nervously twiddles her thumbs, looking down in shame. She seeks psycho therapy by recommendation of her doctor for her extreme addiction to strange dick. For too long she's been having an unhealthy craving for cock. Every day she gets fucked by random strange men that she just met. Her therapist Dr. Stirling Cooper takes a seat next to Kira and she tells him everything. What Dr. Cooper suggests is an "Immersion Therapy". He summons four guys to enter his office and explains to Kira that the men are there to do as they please to her. The amount of dicks would certainly fuck the slut right out of her. The men all grab and grope at her tits and pussy through her clothes. They take her to her knees and and pull out their hard cocks. They stuff her mouth and fuck her throat as she drools all over herself feasting on their dicks. They strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage. On her stomach, Kira's arms and legs are tied together behind her, making her fit body arch upward. Once again they use her mouth to please their cocks while Dr. Cooper administers shock treatment and zaps her with his electronic zapper. Next they tie Kira in a full rope suspension. Her legs are tied spread-eagle with her pussy and ass at just the right height for their cocks. They pound her pussy hard and then her ass with their big dicks and Kira wants more so they untie and take her down to double penetrate her holes. Kira gets fucked airtight with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her mouth, and one in her ass. She begs for their cum and they glaze her face with their fat loads.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 1.02 GB

Video: 854x480 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mqlxp87qp5bk
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 02, 2024 4:23 am
Gabrielle - Hate Me

screenshot

Actress name: Gabrielle

Duration: 00:47:03

FileSize: 1.66 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 110 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pi3uxlvi5olw
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 02, 2024 4:25 am
Madi Collins - Madi's Double Dicking

screenshot

Actress name: Madi Collins

Duration: 01:01:09

Description: Madi Collins returns to Kink.com and this time she gets double-stuffed by Codey Steele and Lucas Frost. With Madi tied to the box, Codey and Lucas waste no time exploring her petite body, Codey fucks her pussy and Lucas her mouth. The men trade places and Codey uses his shirt as a blindfold for Madi while Lucas flogs her ass, thighs, and feet. Next, Madi is suspended making herself the perfect fuck-toy for Codey and Lucas' hard cocks. Codey slides his hard cock in her asshole. The boys swap places and take their time, really enjoying all of Madi's holes. This intense double does of cock pushes Madi to the brink and she squirts all over the place, with Codey and Lucas each taking turns getting soaked and Madi licking her squirt from their bodies. Finally, Madi has her hands tied behind her back but is otherwise free for the boys to play with as they see fit. First Lucas lies on his back while Madi takes his cock in her ass reverse cowgirl, and then Codey stuffs her dripping pussy. The boys flip Madi over and swap paces and double penetrate her holes until they can't take any more and hose Madi's pretty face with their loads as a reward for being such a good slut.

FileSize: 4.35 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/is1c49v768jy
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 02, 2024 4:27 am
Phoenix Marie. The Claiming of Phoenix Marie

screenshot

Actress name: Phoenix Marie

Duration: 01:03:33

Description: Sexy Phoenix Marie submits beautifully in hard bondage and rough sex!

FileSize: 2.28 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cbr6g76hpmpt