DOWNLOAD:

WjBV34zBB3pu9w3Usaw1.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 09, 2024 10:32 am
Lesbimania_Sata Jones & Fanta Sie - Sun Goes Down

screenshot

Sexy Sata Jones poses while Fanta Sie takes photos, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "Sun Goes Down" begins. Santa grows more and more provocative, pulling down her dress to expose her beautiful breasts; Fanta can't resist caressing them as she tumbles onto the bed beside her girlfriend. They shoot some racy video, pressing their bare breasts together and kissing passionately, before tossing the phone aside so they can focus all their attention on giving each other pleasure.
Sata sucks her sweetheart's nipples, then fingers and licks her pussy skilfully; Fanta attempts to film it but is soon overwhelmed by the intense sensations as she quivers through her orgasm. She reciprocates eagerly, eating Sata's pussy to drive her wild, then entwining their legs so they can grind together frenetically in scissors. Sata resumes licking Fanta, making her climax again before they relax in each other's arms to enjoy the ocean view - and their hot home movie.

Genre: Natural Tits, GirlGirl, Fingering, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Pussy licking, Tribbing, Lesbian, Kissing, Brunette
Cast: Sata Jones & Fanta Sie

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:31:02
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

FMVTDePX6wF1LYUAHL4r.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 09, 2024 1:40 pm
Lesbimania_Aria Valencia & Nicole Rae - My First Woman

screenshot

Nicole overhears her stepdaughter Aria talking on the phone about someone she likes and decides to ask her about it. Aria shares with her that she has a crush on Sarah, a girl at school, something Nicole is extremely supportive about. Aria doesn't know the first thing about being with a girl, so Nicole decides to step up to teach her stepdaughter how to make love to a woman.

Release Year: 2023.08.11
Genre: Strapon, Natural Tits, MILF, Lesbian, Brunette, Fingering
Cast: Aria Valencia & Nicole Rae

screenshot

FileSize: 907.5 MB
Duration: 00:38:11

DOWNLOAD:

VQHTU6kITZp2C1EaTxaV.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 09, 2024 7:05 pm
Lesbimania_Caryn Beaumont, LittleBrunetteBaddie - GG Double ended didlo squirt

screenshotscreenshot

GG DBL ENDED SQUIRT this is the only way I want to sunbathe now @littlebrunettebaddievip & I massage each others delicious tanned tight bodies, head to toe feeling her juicy ass against my oiled up hands is turning me on so much I can't help but slip a finger in ج we take turns finger fucking each others tight wet kitties warming up to using my NEW DBL ENDED DILDO finally!!! I couldn't think of a hotter Pussy to put in the other end fucking doggy style & missionary until we both orgasm squirting like crazy all over each other my squirts are so powerful ofc I got Alicia's pretty little face drenched in each others pleasure we scissor grinding our soaking pussies all over each other

Release Year: 2023.09.12
Genre: Massage, Lesbian, Squirt, Dildo, Big Tits, Double Dildo, Bikini, Girl, Amateur
Cast: Caryn Beaumont, LittleBrunetteBaddie

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:19:10
Resolution: 1080x1920

DOWNLOAD:

Zbh98dnfV1MatGiZNQ0v.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 6:04 am
Lesbimania Agatha Delicious Vs Carmen Valentina

screenshot

Last Week we saw the incredible sex fight between two competitive sexual gladiators. Now we leave the victory in the hands of the Orgasm. The girl who cums the Most loses. Carmen is on a mission to redeem herself after her loss in the wrestling match and Agtha is determined to maintain her image as a dominant sex fighter. Carmen thinks she has Agatha figured out after 6 rounds with her. Either way, no one really loses today and the biggest winner is us, the viewers as we watch these beautiful lesbians empose their will on each other. The Outcome of the Orgasm Challenges have no effect on the tournament results .

Pussy Fingering, Pussy Rubbing, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Big Tits, Masturbation, Female Masturbation, Kissing, Face Sitting, Scissoring, Fingering, Orgasm Challenge

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 677.36 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:14

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Lesbimania_Agatha Delicious vs Carmen Valentina.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 6:04 am
Lesbimania_Amber Moore, Kyler Quinn - Touch pt. 1

screenshot

Amber (Moore) voices over her goal in life: to bring pleasure to other women. She greets Kyler (Quinn) and shows off her home, the two shy girls hitting it off at first sight. After a kiss, Kyler asks "Am I your first?". Amber confides: "I was married". "To a man?", Kyler inquires. "I wasn't happy. I felt like I was lying to everyone, to myself.""For the first time in my life I feel like I have power over my happiness", Amber asserts. "You have the opportunity right now to reinvent yourself", Kyler points out. Amber fetches massage oils and a vibrator, and gives her new girlfriend a sensual rubdown after Kyler strips off her tights and lies naked on the bed on her stomach. "Do you feel that?", Amber asks after applying the oil. "What?", Kyler reacts. "Electricity", Amber says. "Try again", Kyler suggests. With Amber kneading her back Kyler murmurs: "That feels so good."
After a while, Kyler declares "I want to see you naked, too." Pulling up Amber's top to reveal her ample bosom, Kyler declares: "Wow. You're perfect." Resuming being massaged, Kyler whispers: "Nobody's ever made me feel so alive. I just feel like I'm losing control of myself ." "I'm in control. You can just let go", Amber declares, and bends down to lick her friend's pussy. Watch the romantic scene unfold...

Genre: Romance, Toys, Natural Tits, Tribadism, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Girl
Cast: Amber Moore, Kyler Quinn

screenshot

FileSize: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:45:23

DOWNLOAD:

TwrMlweYF0Jl9QBCbOvD.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 6:11 am
Lesbimania_Liv Revamped & Christina Shine - Against All Odds

screenshot

Liv Revamped and Christina were a radiant couple whose love knew no bounds. They had shared countless joyful moments over the years, but as time passed, Christina's biological clock began to tick louder. She yearned for motherhood with an intensity that consumed her. However, their wishes of starting a family faced an insurmountable hurdle. As a lesbian couple, they can't adopt.

Genre: Milf, Fingering, Brunette, Small Tits, Tattoos, Latina, Foot Fetish, Girl, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Big Tits, Redhead, Interracial
Cast: Liv Revamped & Christina Shine

screenshot

FileSize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:38:57

DOWNLOAD:

WiHAfNftZ1r0RRJ7jBPF.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 8:52 am
Lesbimania Don't Say A Word More Or You'll Pay The Price' - Eliz Benson, Eva Barbie & Hot Pearl

screenshot

The world is a very strange place. Things happen here that are sometimes hard to imagine. For example, you're brushing your teeth, and you're getting fucked at the same time. But there's nothing you can do about it, and you have to remain ice-cold calm. But maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. After all, if someone fucks you, it means they're already busy doing something and won't waste their energy on something bad. They're busy doing something so damn pleasant that it's a good idea to do it again...

screenshot
screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 3.67 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:43:28

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Lesbimania_Don't Say a Word More or You'll Pay the Price' - Eliz Benson, Eva Barbie & Hot Pearl.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 3:41 pm
Lesbimania_Kelly Collins, Bella Spark (aka Emma White) - The Incredible Blonde Glow

screenshot

Genre: Fingering, Lesbian
Cast: Kelly Collins, Bella Spark (aka Emma White)

screenshot

FileSize: 4.05 GB
Duration: 00:53:16

DOWNLOAD:

UriHLmFYVDWGWVYEXuAl.mp4

UriHLmFYVDWGWVYEXuAl.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 5:57 pm
Lesbimania_Summer Brookes, Skyler Haze ItsDaniDay - Naughty Girls Make Each Other Cum at Church Camp

screenshotscreenshot

NEW G/G Naughty Girls Make Each Other Cum at Church Camp @summerbrookes @therealskylerhaze and I got real naughty at church camp and we want you to come watch…

Release Year: 2023.05.13
Genre: Amateur, Dildo, Girl, Role Play, Threesome, Toys, Lesbian, Masturbation
Cast: Summer Brookes, Skyler Haze , ItsDaniDay

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 857.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:04
Resolution: 1912x1080

DOWNLOAD:

OBb8ghpdTRVeKa2wCR4Q.mp4
OBb8ghpdTRVeKa2wCR4Q.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 6:47 pm
Lesbimania_Kay Lovely, Erotic Medusa - Squirting Water Fucking Gamers

screenshot

Erotic Medusa is trying to play an important game with her team when she hears Kay Lovely and her girlfriend having a loud water fight outside. Watching the blondes in their bikinis starts turning her on so much, the brunette starts touching herself as she watches! Kay notices the voyeur and comes inside to tease, touch, and kiss Medusa and sit on her face! They scissor, and the gamer fucks Kay with a strap, then squirts on her vibe as Kay licks her pussy before they 69!

Release Year: 04.12.2023
Genre: Orgasm, Rimming, Lesbian, Masturbation, Kissing, Pussy Licking, StrapOn, Vibrator, Young
Cast: Kay Lovely, Erotic Medusa

screenshot

FileSize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:40:30

DOWNLOAD:

2je3OHfu9isuScfDtf0J.mp4
2je3OHfu9isuScfDtf0J.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 8:20 pm
Lesbimania_Aiden Ashley & Lumi Ray - Squirting Lesbians 7 - Scene 1 - Soaked

screenshot

Stunning lesbian babes, Aiden Ashley, and Lumi Ray are wetter than ever , this is wild pussy action! Dripping wet girl are bringing female ejaculation to the next level ! Do not miss these horny girls in hot action!

Genre: Pussy Licking, MILF, Lesbian, Young, Masturbation, Orgasm, Kissing
Cast: Aiden Ashley & Lumi Ray

screenshot

FileSize: 1 GB
Duration: 00:28:02

DOWNLOAD:

LuWhaRTb3O8uF5GXstW1.mp4
LuWhaRTb3O8uF5GXstW1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 10, 2024 10:40 pm
Lesbimania_Lexi Luna, Leana Lovings - Simulation Stimulation

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Massage, Big Tits, MILF, Kissing, Orgasm, Young
Cast: Lexi Luna, Leana Lovings

screenshot

FileSize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

DOWNLOAD:

EQwwFv5wvRVUANo76nLb.mp4
EQwwFv5wvRVUANo76nLb.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 11, 2024 7:29 am
Lesbimania_Bunny Madison, Kay Lovely, Melody Marks - The More The Merrier - S9:E11

screenshot

Tis the season for some loving. Kay Lovely is just decorating the tree when her girlfriend Bunny Madison walks in. She has a gift for the tree: some mistletoe. Of course the ladies kiss beneath it. A kis sis never enough for the two blondes as they get handsy with each other.

Genre: Young, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm, Lesbian, MILF, Kissing, Big Tits, Dildo, Toy, Threesome
Cast: Bunny Madison, Kay Lovely, Melody Marks

screenshot

FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:32:25

DOWNLOAD:

NFjyxCDV1ke9T18g8Ko5.mp4
NFjyxCDV1ke9T18g8Ko5.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Feb 11, 2024 7:38 am
Lesbimania_Laney Grey, Octavia Red - Addicted to Pussy pt. 2

screenshot

Previously, Octavia (Red) went to Dr. Grey (Laney Grey) seeking to cure her smoking habit, and Grey's unconventional treatment did the trick. However, the mysterious doc apparently gave the straight girl lesbian desires, resulting in her sleeping with her lesbian roommate Scarlett (Sage).After a couple other affairs with women, Octavia returns to the good doc with a complaint: her nicotine addiction has been replaced by a new one: she's suddenly addicted to pussy. Dr. Grey explains: "All I did was remove your inhibitions and calm your mind. You wanted to quit smoking but your brain kept telling you that you needed to relax. You always found women beautiful but never acted on it because again, your brain was holding you back".
Octavia has lost confidence in her doctor, but Grey points out that now she's happy, even if she's lost a boyfriend in the process. Octavia admits: "I've never felt more free or alive". "You are free. You don't need to make anyone else happy, and you don't need a crutch like cigarettes to soothe your anxiety, You just need to listen to your heart", Dr. Grey assures her.
The beautiful Octavia makes short work of seducing Dr. Grey, with the two ladies soon kissing on the convenient psychiatrist's couch. Whether by design, or perhaps just good fortune, Dr. Grey is soon exploring Octavia's inviting breasts and all inhibitions, including professional duties, have been abandoned. Watch the sensual scene unfold...

Genre: Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Rimming, Girl, Kissing, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Tribadism
Cast: Laney Grey, Octavia Red

screenshot

FileSize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:34:05

DOWNLOAD:

Fk1cOXGRvwPnqzVwLhbv.mp4
Fk1cOXGRvwPnqzVwLhbv.mp4