Duration: 00:03:04

Download from RapidGator

Part 3 footjob.mp4

Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2023 10:35 pm
Mistress Euryale - Leashed, Mashed And Ballbusted

screenshot

Arms and legs tied up, a leash around his balls, Elis Euryale's slave is waiting for his fate on the bondage table. Holding a riding crop, she inspects the leash before jumping on the table and sitting on his face.

The leash is connected to the suspension frame, so every time she pulls on it, she stretches his balls and reveal them to her sadism. The riding crop is a perfect device to mash and bust his precious parts, making him cry and whine - which would be an issue... if she could not sit on his face, and smother him to shut him up...

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 513.15 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:11:38

Download from RapidGator

Mistress Euryale - Leashed, Mashed and Ballbusted.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 1:36 am
2023-06-21 - Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway - Stepdaughter Cam Girl Surprise 1 (105318)

screenshot

Kaiia Eve is upset because her cam partner bailed on her, and she wants to be able to pay her rent. Her open-minded stepdad Jimmy is sympathetic, and she has a new idea: Jimmy can pinch hit for her tonite. Jimmy is surprised, but also horny so he agrees. First, Kaiia explains how camming works, and then goes private for a live show that includes face sitting, pussy eating, a blowjob, and fucking in several positions. Jimmy thinks he�s done for the day, but Kaiia has other plans for him! (Part 1 of 2)

Actions include domination stepfather.stepdaughter missionary domination femdom blowjob cumshot facesitting step.incest.roleplay doggy.style male.on.female.cunnilingus fetish older.male.younger.female blowjob deepthroat reverse.cowgirl vaginal.sex ball.sucking male.on.female.cunnilingus cunnilingus

Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway

screenshot

Size: 1.66 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:21

Download from RapidGator

2023-06-21 - Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway - Stepdaughter Cam Girl Surprise 1 (105318).mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 4:34 am
2023-06-28 - Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway - Stepdaughter Cam Girl Surprise 2 (105340)

screenshot

Stepdad Jimmy is helping Kaiia Eve with her live cam show since her original partner bailed. He thinks he�s done after fucking her but, no! Kaiia has all kinds of other ideas, including making him wear a hood, spanking him, pegging him with a long strap-on in several positions, and giving him a time limit to cum. Jimmy soldiers on, and the cam show is apparently a big success � so big that Kaiia wants Jimmy to do it every week! (Part 2 of 2)

Actions include domination femdom cumshot older.younger step.incest.roleplay older.male.younger.female stepfather.stepdaughter fetish hood spanking pegging anal.strap.on strap.on strap.on.missionary jerk.off jerk.to.completion

Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway

screenshot

Size: 2.42 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:34:12

Download from RapidGator

2023-06-28 - Kaiia Eve, Jimmy Broadway - Stepdaughter Cam Girl Surprise 2 (105340).mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 7:35 am
2023-06-28 - Dillon Diaz, Charlie Valentine - Earn Your Pleasure (104428)

screenshot

The incredibly sexy Mistress Charlie Valentine has submissive Dillon Diaz at her service for this Divine Bitches session. She wants to test the lengths Dillon is willing to go in order to earn his pleasure. To start, Mistress Charlie teases Dillon as he�s chained up, grinding her pussy on his thigh and taunting him with her tight body. Following the initial test of his discipline, she orders Dillon to clean her long, leather boots with his tongue while she sips on her tea. Satisfied with the humiliating job he performed, Mistress Charlie puts him through an intense round of impact play with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. She continually teases and denies Dillon�s hard cock throughout the torment. Next, Dillon gets his ass pegged by Mistress Charlie. Finally, he suffers through watching her fuck a dildo strapped to his chest rather than his pathetic dick. After passing all the tests and earning his pleasure, Mistress Charlie milks Dillon�s cock and uses his cum as the cream for her tea.

screenshot

Size: 2.02 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:56:15

Download from RapidGator

2023-06-28 - Dillon Diaz, Charlie Valentine - Earn Your Pleasure (104428).mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 10:35 am
Princess Amber - Taking Pain For Amber

screenshot

Being a slave that takes pain is something all losers have to endure when serving hot girls. - Princess Alexandria

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Cruel, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom Goddess, Whipping Fantasy

screenshot

Size: 2.56 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:05

Download from RapidGator

Amber TakingPainForAmber.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 1:35 pm
Asma's Adventures - Asma Makes Ray Her Bitch

screenshot

Well I told my little bitch slave Ray what would happen if he got lazy on me and here were he results. If you slack off with me I simply make you suffer. I made his ass pass the fuck out with my reverse headscissors. He looked pretty stupid not knowing where he was. Oh well it didn't matter to me what happens to him but I just made sure I didn't end his life. I still have some use for him. I also enjoy choking people but men more so. It gives me life to make men suffer. Eventually I make him be for forgiveness and worship and kiss my feet. He should be thankful as should any man or woman that gets to suffer underneath my ass and pussy.

screenshot

Size: 485.21 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:29

Download from RapidGator

AsmasAdventures - AsmaMakesRayHerBitch.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 4:35 pm
Balls To Kick Or Dick To Suck - Nikki Cruel, Mini Manga

screenshot

Actually, we wanted to kick two slaves in the balls, but one of the wimps got scared again.
As punishment, he had to blow the dick of one of our camera slave while we kicked the other one in the balls with double the power.

screenshot

Size: 1.02 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:35

Download from RapidGator

Balls To Kick Or Dick To Suck - Nikki Cruel, Mini Manga.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 7:35 pm
Miss Black Sun - Bootball

screenshot

Italian Language

After a long time MissBlackSun finally sees her slave again, his balls are back to normal! All her work went up in smoke ... The slave's balls were gone, they were two pancakes. No problem, MBS is ready and charged to start over with a good series of kicks.

Dopo tanto tempo finalmente MissBlackSun rivede il suo schiavo, le sue palle sono tornate normali! Tutto il suo lavoro andato in fumo...Le palle dello schiavo erano sparire, erano due frittelle. Nessun problema, MBS e pronta e carica per ricominciare con una bella serie di calci.

screenshot

Size: 410.84 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:06:56

Download from RapidGator

Miss Black Sun - BootBall.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 21, 2023 10:34 pm
Goddess Gwen - Custom Chastity Slave Training Challenge

screenshot

Goddess Gwen - Custom Chastity Slave Training Challenge

After I've been in chastity for a week, you reveal your actual plan: Now that I'm compliant enough, you'll hand me over to alpha candidates for a contest: I'll spend each day of the next week with one of them, being delivered to their doorstep naked with just my cock cage.
They can do to me whatever they want, as long as it is "creative and cruel" and they make a best of video that they show you. The one with the best clip gets to go on a date with you. And if it was really funny, he gets to have sex with you. And that's my only chance for release: If I am behaving good and you see a really hilarious video, my cock cage comes off and I get to lie under the bed while the winner fucks you.
You think aloud about what they might do to me: You have no doubt about the "being cruel" part, but are a little worried about them being creative. You don't want me to end up in a maid's costume, washing trucks and sucking dick all week. That'd be boring - for you. (Unless it's a really big dick and I have trouble swallowing it.) But spankings would be nice, you like physical dominance.
And maybe someone will teach me the rusty trombone. Do I know what that is? It'd also be funny, if somebody puts me in a cheerleader costume and teaches me a choreography to cheer him on to win the contest and satisfy you with his huge cock. Or teaches me to strip and pole dance. Or treats me like a pet.. Oh, the possibilities are endless. [Feel free to speculate a bit more about what they might do.]

screenshot

Size: 1.47 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:33

Download from RapidGator

Goddess Gwen - Custom Chastity Slave Training Challenge.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 22, 2023 1:35 am
Iwantterra - Oil Up My Naked Body And My Enormous Cock

screenshot

IwantTerra - Oil up my naked body and my enormous cock

Mistress has returned from her holiday in the sun and is nicely tanned and incredibly horny and need of an orgasm. Hmmmm what slave can I use to make me cum?? Oh I'll use you! I've been observing you and I know you have been eagerly awaiting the day when Mistress will finally reward you by allowing you to clean and worship her oiled up pussy and ass! You get to work and do a wonderful job by making mistress cum! Your cock is rock hard and you beg Mistress if you can jerk and edge but I say 'No Slave, open your legs, I want to whip your cock before I butt fuck you hard with my nice big #stap-on dick that you are going to oil up for me so it can slide nicely into your little whore boi pussy!' You willingly oil it up for me, jerking it off nice and good with your hands, your cock still stinging from the crack of my penis punisher whip.... After you oil it up you do a reverse cow girl on my big black strap-on dick and ride it like a little whore before I change my mind and deny you and orgasm and send you home!

screenshot

Size: 1.63 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:39

Download from RapidGator

IwantTerra - Oil up my naked body and my enormous cock.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 22, 2023 4:34 am
Iwantterra - The Striptease That Went Wrong For Him

screenshot

IwantTerra - The striptease that went wrong for him

I'd love to give you a striptease but I'd love to add a little bit of a twist too it. You see, I'm a kinky girl and I love to spice this striptease up a bit with some of the kink I have in my bag. That includes this cock cage and a number of other surprises !

Notes: The video ends after chastity cage is put on, butt plug is put in, big black dildo is sucked, and then used to fuck viewer to completion. Terra keeps promising to take off the cage and get naked but never does and instead keeps escalating what the viewer wi

screenshot

Size: 1.19 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:57

Download from RapidGator

IwantTerra - The striptease that went wrong for him.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 22, 2023 7:33 am
Kinkycurvykat - Bimbo Rave Girl Fantasy

screenshot

Kinkycurvykat - Bimbo Rave Girl Fantasy

Kat looks so plump in this harness as she dances and shakes her body while telling you all about her fantasy of being your perfect rave girl bimbo. She would love nothing more than to turn off her brain and only worry about making herself even more beautiful and making you happy. Which hole would be your favori

screenshot

Size: 501.76 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:06:48

Download from RapidGator

Kinkycurvykat - Bimbo Rave Girl Fantasy.mp4