Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 04, 2023 5:14 pm
Lily Ford (No Mercy Fuck )

screenshot

Princess Lilly Ford is taking her relationship to the next level as she straps on her 1st cock to fulfill her greatest fantasy of fucking her boyfriend in the ass. He was under the impression it would be slow & sensual but instead Princess Lilly gets way too excited and pounds her cock as hard and rough as possible. She loves her new big, strap-on cock so much that this is the only way her slave will ever be having sex again..deep inside his now owned Slt-hole

Genre: Strapon, Anal Play
Cast: Lily Ford

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 117 MB
Duration: 00:23:18
Resolution: 480x270

DOWNLOAD:

WDBz95vAgQbBKNdaR27L.mp4
WDBz95vAgQbBKNdaR27L.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 04, 2023 8:00 pm
Mistress Damazonia - Rubber Gimp Relief

screenshot

Amazon Women not only just rule the world they also rule every man's orgasm in it. Mistress Damazonia's rubber gimp is securely restrained to her table so she can leave the milking machine pumping away on his cock for as long as she wants. She loves knowing her slave's have no free will over their mind, body and most of all orgasms.

Release Year: 01.04.2020
Genre: Body Bag, Nipple Clamps, Fishnet, Cum Eating, Handjob, Milking Machine, BDSM, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Milking, Hooded, Pantyhose
Cast: Damazonia

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:16:39
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

SSnGYXdwMbb5UEExt8wA.mp4
SSnGYXdwMbb5UEExt8wA.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 04, 2023 10:46 pm
Naomi Swann - Man User

screenshot

Men are simply just toys that Mistress Naomi uses to please her pussy before she throws them away. She wants nothing more and nothing less than to use their pretty little mouths to give her all the orgasm a Goddess like her desires. Her playtoy is strapped in bondage and locked in chastity to put him in a total state of helplessness for Naomi. She needs nothing else than his tongue to fuck her young, tight pussy with even if he pleads and begs for so much more. He will never get what he truly wants now that his cock, body, and mind is completely owned by his Mistress. The slave must learn to be happy by being nothing more than a sex toy knowing he will never have an orgasm in his life again. The only one cumming from now on is his Mistress as she sits and rides his face for her pleasure.

Release Year: 17.03.2020
Genre: Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Femdom
Cast: Naomi Swann

screenshot

FileSize: 954.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:12

DOWNLOAD:

RjCCuWbsSExMV7CPkljz.mp4
RjCCuWbsSExMV7CPkljz.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 1:32 am
Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

screenshot

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two Slt boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Release Year: 30.03.2020
Genre: Anal, Hooded, Latex, Femdom, Anal Play, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy, Butt Plug, Rubber, Chastity
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia

screenshot

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:32:09

DOWNLOAD:

CEpOeCihsoVhnJGF48rd.mp4
CEpOeCihsoVhnJGF48rd.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 4:18 am
Mistress Damazonia - Amazon Foot Crush

screenshot

6' tall Amazon Goddess Damazonia loves when a slave suffers while they are commanded to worship her size 11 feet. She locks a leather chastity jock with sharp spikes on her slave so they are constantly digging into his cock and balls. With just the slightest of arousal from the slave he will drop to his knees in total agony. The slave is ordered to lick her leather boots clean before removing them to worship her bare naked soles. He is constantly in pain from the evil spikes stabbing into his cock while he proves how much of a good boy he can be for his Amazon Goddess towering over him.

Release Year: 31.10.2019
Genre: Boot Licking, Leather, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Feet, Femdom
Cast: Damazonia

screenshot

FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:50

DOWNLOAD:

EdCMdHHHOuZ1g4xqbV69.mp4
EdCMdHHHOuZ1g4xqbV69.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 7:04 am
Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Tongue Bath

screenshot

Mistress Isabelle loves to own sissy boys as she knows they are much more in-tuned with the female body. Sissies will always work their hardest to please their Mistress as they are never selfish when their cock is made useless by the form of strict chastity. Mistress Isabelle unlocks her sissy from its cage and put's the bitch's whore mouth to use. If her sissy does a proper job and makes his Mistress cum all over his face then a big, fat cock will be waiting to use the bitch boy's fuck-hole.

Release Year: 11.03.2020
Genre: FaceSitting, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Chastity, Femdom, Pussy Worship
Cast: Isabelle Deltore

screenshot

FileSize: 891.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:18

DOWNLOAD:

4n8wtEkITbtlkkf5ZRcS.mp4
4n8wtEkITbtlkkf5ZRcS.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 9:50 am
Chanel Preston - Pegging Date

screenshot

I love tight boy pussy. I stretch him from a tight hole to an open one that can fit my bigger dildos. Chastity is also a must to control your little man clit. If you satisfy by taking a hard pegging and licking my pussy well I may just unlock your cock tonight. -Mistress Chanel

Release Year: 02.03.2020
Genre: Pussy Licking, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Femdom, Anal
Cast: Chanel Preston

screenshot

FileSize: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:15:30

DOWNLOAD:

Vvhggt2OwyLQUsXN8MZ1.mp4
Vvhggt2OwyLQUsXN8MZ1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 12:37 pm
Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering And Ass Play

screenshot

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Release Year: 23.09.2023
Genre: Blowjob, Femdom, Orgasm, Vibrator, Handjob, Pussy Licking, Anal, Threesome, Masturbation
Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee

screenshot

FileSize: 863.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:42

DOWNLOAD:

6VkBauMFf9D3XOBcRKxM.mp4
6VkBauMFf9D3XOBcRKxM.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 3:23 pm
Harley Lavey - Your Best Friends Cock (you Crave It)

screenshot

Genre: fetish, femdom, best.friends, femdom.pov, harley.lavey, gay.encouragement, gay.fantasies

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:23

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Harley LaVey - Your Best Friends Cock (You Crave It).mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 8:55 pm
Allie Heart & Zora - Elite Beauties Treasure Cock

screenshot
screenshot

Allie Heart & Zora - Elite Beauties Treasure Cock

A hot, drippy, close-up view of my special dick-tie-cock-tease special that has Zora and I wide eyed and horny. His cock is tied tightly, and we are relentless with our fingers, running them up and down his shaft until all three of us are moaning in anticipation. You�ll wish your cock could get attention like this.

Female Domination-FemDom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Catsuit, Cock Worship, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Pantyhose, Sheer

screenshot

Size: 601.31 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allie Heart & Zora - Elite Beauties Treasure Cock.mp4

Allie Heart & Zora - Elite Beauties Treasure Cock.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 05, 2023 11:41 pm
Asian Cruelty - Bitch Slapped For His Own Good - Empress Jennifer

screenshot

This pitiful slave has come crawling to me today desperately hoping to be cured of his perverse sexual needs. This fool simply can no longer function in his daily life without thoughts of devoting himself to me as my lifelong slave. No wonder, as I have systematically conditioned and trained him to do so for the past several years. Nonetheless, I will half heartedly entertain his feeble request and amuse myself in the process.
I am after all, the only woman who truly understands him and his sick and twisted fantasies. I do after all instill and nurture such afflictions in men on a daily basis, so is it any wonder that I too can save this poor pet's soul? The Empress giveth, and the Empress taketh away HA HA! In my infinite wisdom, I have determined that the only cure for this pathetic creature, is a good hard face slapping. I will bitch slap the sickness right out of him.
First I build up the perverse tension in his body via spitting my warm sexy saliva all over his face. I watch his arousal escalate as my spittle drips down the length of his face. I then twist and pull on his exposed nipples as his heart pounds like a trip hammer. When the time is right, I release the evil from him by smacking the snot out of him, literally. Over and over again, I relentlessly slap this poor slave silly, until his teeth are rattled and his head is spinning.
Voila, he is cured. Not really, but I enjoyed myself immensely. HA HA!

screenshot

Size: 560.82 MB
Resolution:720x406
Duration: 00:07:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Asian Cruelty - Bitch Slapped For His Own Good - Empress Jennifer.mp4

Asian Cruelty - Bitch Slapped For His Own Good - Empress Jennifer.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 06, 2023 2:27 am
Bitchin' Boots For Her Boot Bitch - Princess Rene

screenshot

In this clip, the incomparable Princess Rene literally has her boot addict under her magnificent 6" Stiletto Heels, as she teases, tramples and torments him mercilessly with them. Her lucky slave is utterly mesmerized and powerless to resist the gorgeous Femme Fatale attired in her tight black waist cincher, PVC short shorts, and of course, her imposing crotch high black patent leather boots,

Her compliant pet is instructed to smell, kiss and lick her exalted boots from the bottom of her soles all the way up to the top of her thighs. The demanding Princess micro manages her boot bitch's every move, instructing him as to exactly how and where she wants him to lick, kiss and shine her delicious boots to perfection.

When he fails to please Princess with his effort, she grinds her razor sharp heels deep into the nipples, threatening to dig in so deep that she will literally rip them from his body leaving him scarred for life. A threat that inspires a better performance from the boot bitch.

screenshot

Size: 315.21 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:07:18

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Bitchin' Boots For Her Boot Bitch - Princess Rene.mp4

Bitchin' Boots For Her Boot Bitch - Princess Rene.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 06, 2023 7:59 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow, Mistress Tess & Helena Locke - Switch The Bitch

screenshot

Featuring Mistress Tess and Domina Helena Locke!

Look at what we have here. This bitch is overdue for some punishment. Unfortunately, he's not getting a regular caning today. He will go into the yard and pick his switch. He'll get to choose the instrument of his pain, but we get to choose the method. We're going to take turns making this bitch scream for our pleasure.

No one will come to save him out here on our private property. He's got three devious dommes to apologize to. That apology comes in the form of hot red stripes. Can he handle his punishment? I sure hope so.

screenshot

Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:17:58

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Goddess Alexandra Snow, Mistress Tess & Helena Locke - Switch The Bitch.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Dec 06, 2023 1:32 pm
Goddess Kitra - Rate My Feet

screenshot

Goddess Kitra (Foot Worship, Ignore)

Genre: lang.english, femdom, foot.worship,ignore.fetish

screenshot

Size: 317.76 MB
Duration: 00:05:33

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Kitra - Rate My Feet.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Dec 06, 2023 4:18 pm
Goddessmary95 - Wife Cheats With Her Lover And Cuckold Husband Has To Clean All The Sperm

screenshot

Description: Wife cheats with her lover, and cuckold husband has to clean all the sperm! The husband returned home and saw that his wife was cheating with her lover. The husband understood that he could only watch how a big hard cock fucks his wife. After that, the wife allowed her husband to masturbate and cum on her chest. And now the husband has to compare the taste of his own cum from his chest and the cum of his wife's lover from his wife's pussy.

screenshot

Size: 546.52 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

GoddessMary95 - Wife cheats with her lover and cuckold husband has to clean all the sperm.mp4

GoddessMary95 - Wife cheats with her lover and cuckold husband has to clean all the sperm.mp4