Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 02, 2023 7:36 pm
Lady Valencia - A Pretty Whipping

screenshot

I restrain and whip a submissive until his body is all nice and pretty.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.12 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:55

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Lady Valencia - A Pretty Whipping.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 02, 2023 10:22 pm
Lucid Lavender - Kinky Girlfriend Triggered By Breakup

screenshot

Description: Do I look vanilla with your cock in my mouth? How about with your cum dripping out? My BF tried to end things because I�m not kinky enough for him. Seems like he needs a reminder of who�s the real movement behind the fetish in our relationship (and, y�know, a dominatrix), so I take this opportunity to put him in his place. And by that, I mean hanging from the ceiling and moaning for release.

Published: August 11, 2023

Keywords: Brunette, Femdom, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Male Bondage, CFNM, Latex, Stockings, Cocktease

screenshot

Size: 418.59 MB
Duration: 00:13:31

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Lucid Lavender - Kinky Girlfriend Triggered By Breakup.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 03, 2023 1:08 am
Mirai - Approaching Strangers

screenshot

This is the 'complete version' of a one time shoot I did with a girl named Mirai. Chest sitting, stomach sitting, head sitting, trampling and victory poses with a total stranger I just met at the park!

screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 553.24 MB
Duration: 00:14:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Mirai - Approaching Strangers.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Nov 03, 2023 6:40 am
Murderotica - Approaching Strangers 3

screenshot

After multiple failed attempts of approaching complete strangers we finally have another success to share with our fans! With the help of my friend Murderotica we finally manage to convince a total stranger to trample me in public!

Her initial reaction of her giggling after Murderotica convinces her is priceless! I drop down to the ground right at her feet on the spot and she stands right on me with her shoes on! "So is this your first time doing this? Have you ever trampled on anyone before?" Murderotica asks while filming the girl laughing as she stands on me. "Noooo!" she exclaims. "I'll admit this is not what I was expecting when I came here today!".
"Should I keep going?" the girl asks hesitantly. Murderotica replies with a snicker of laughter, "Of course keep going! He LOVES this stuff!" as I 'm slowly being crushed beneath the feet of a complete stranger! "If you want you can even say mean things to him." Murderotica says as the girl laughs, "...or you can just laugh at him" she adds seeing as how the girl can't seem to stop laughing as I struggle to breathe with her weight pressing down on my lungs!
Murderotica does a great job filming and encourages the girl to jump a little. The girl ads in a joking tone "Oh yeah you like that little bitch, you like that when I step on you? Yeah?" causing Murderotica to laugh.
Murderotica goes on encouraging her to sit on me as well. "And if you get tired feel free to sit on him too, if you need to take a rest." she gives it a try after a few more seconds of trampling me flat. She sits on my stomach laughing as she looks down on me. She really seems to break into things and gets quite comfortable even offering to sit on my head! "Should I sit on his head? Where should I sit on his head?" she asks Murderotica. Of course Murderotica encourages her to do whatever she feels like and to sit where-ever and how-ever she wants! The girl sits on my head crushing it between her butt and the rocks I'm lying across. Murderotica has a blast filming my face squished beneath the strangers butt!
ANOTHER FIRST TRAMPLING EXPERIENCE CAUGHT ON FILM! THE KIND OF AMATEUR FOOTAGE THAT ONLY WE CAN DELIVER!

screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 244.43 MB
Duration: 00:06:50

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Murderotica - Approaching Strangers 3.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Nov 03, 2023 9:26 am
Skylar & Alexandria - Bikini Foot Worship

screenshot

Its another amazing day at the Mean Girl Manor. Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria are lounging in their bikinis and catching up while some lucky losers rub oil on their perfect bodies. A hot girl never has to do anything for herself (that�s what slaves are for!)
The slaves get the honor of licking clean their heels, before worshiping the feet of HOT Mean Girls! Princess Skylar beats the betas when she gets too small a tribute. Princess Alexandria and Princess Skylar talk about the new slaves that are begging to serve them and what they intend to do with them.

The foot slaves are grateful to be worshiping their pretty Princess feet.

screenshot

Size: 989.62 MB
Duration: 00:12:53

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Skylar & Alexandria - Bikini Foot Worship.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 03, 2023 12:12 pm
You Think You Are Jordan Part 1 - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Goddess Anais

screenshot

Language: French

4PM, 28 degrees in the shade, Bob, 35 yo, a basket ball in his hand, is thinking he�s Michael Jordan when suddenly, some piercing voices behind the fence: 3 chicks, a Black girl, a White one, an Indian Goddess who are laughing at him�
�Hi asshole, you think you�re Jordan?�
�Come on bitch, you are playing with your little ball?�
�beat it wanker!�
Insults and mockeries rain, the 3 girls are acting up and Bob is totally distracted�
�beat it skanks, I won�t tell it twice!�
Immediately, the Girls storm the court, take the balls and knock Bob down� The guy is going to be trampled and humiliated like never before, laid down on the hot floor, Bob must lick the dirty soles of each Girls and swallow their spits.

Foot domination, trampling, foot worship, spitting, dirty feet, humiliation.

screenshot

Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:14:45

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

You Think You Are Jordan Part 1 - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Goddess Anais.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 03, 2023 11:16 pm
Goddess's Toy Collection POV (Empress Jennifer, Goddess Katamura)

screenshot

Today I'm doing something very special. I, The Goddess Katamura, grant upon you a rare glimpse into my Pr!v@te collection of toys and implements. I share with you all my secret sadistic desires as I take you on a guided tour through my whips, paddles, canes and other instruments of destruction. I share with you my most personal thoughts and experiences from beating my slaves over the past year. I also go into great detail as to what I want and expect from my slaves. I desire you as my new pain slt. Do you have what it takes to please your new mistress? Most importantly, I want more toys to play with, human toys, slaves to beat on to fulfill all my brutal wishes upon my slaves. Do you have what it takes to please your goddess? Whips & Kisses, The Goddess Katamura

Genre: Femdom
Director: Empress Jennifer
Cast: Empress Jennifer

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileSize: 435.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

C9wn24NaA8hHPML9ylvO.wmv

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Nov 04, 2023 2:02 am
Whipped for Bad Behavior

screenshot

With my slave helplessly bound to a steel bondage frame, I can and will do pretty much anything I wish with him. And what I wish to do, is make him suffer for his impertinence. An attitude adjustment is long overdue for this unruly slave, and so a good sound thrashing with my favorite new whip, which I fondly refer to as (what else) The Twisted Thrasher. This unique whip combines both leather and rubber tails, twisted and bound into one very painful instrument of torment. Each strike is like a thousand needles cutting into the flesh, and with every strike, the twisting motion serves to lacerate the soft flesh further. In mere moments, his back is ravaged with welts, cuts and bruises, while he helplessly screams for mercy. But my Twisted Thrasher shows no mercy...nor do I. Goddess Katamura

Genre: Femdom
Director: Empress Jennifer
Cast: Empress Jennifer

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileSize: 348.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:56
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

8egPf7Kj1OUGzt5HLv4J.wmv

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Nov 04, 2023 4:48 am
Goddess Lena My Slave Love a Huge Strapon

screenshot

Genre: Nylon, High Heels, FemDom, Pegging, Strapon
Cast: Goddess Lena

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 474.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

GkQyXQPt82cAwFid9kwS.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Nov 04, 2023 7:34 am
A Ruined Holiday 2 Mint Edition Marie Kaefer

screenshot

Description: So he�s tied down in her room and waits until his cock can be of service.
But of course mistress has brought her other favourite toys as well�
This is part 2 of the series! Mistress uses a different toy to get herself off.
But the rest stays the same: Strict bondage, an orgasm for her, a ruin for her poor boy.

screenshot

Size: 995.94 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

A Ruined Holiday 2 Mint Edition Marie Kaefer.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 04, 2023 10:20 am
Goddess Chanel - In Your Face

screenshot

Language: German

This was a real nightmare for this slave. We wanted to make something completely new so we decided to get some normal girls from the streets to punish some slaves. I met this two young ladies who were crazy about the idea of some stupid slave dogs. It turned out that these two ladies are real natural cruel beauties. They slap and beat the slave as if there was a punching ball in front of them. We had a lot of fun together which means we will make more clips together

screenshot

Size: 324.25 MB
Duration: 00:12:48

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Chanel - In Your Face.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 04, 2023 1:06 pm
Goddess Lena - Boot Servant Is Used Humiliated

screenshot

Today I use and humiliate my servant in the forest. He is naked while I wear a sexy outfit with black boots. He won't just be licking the boots, I will brutallly trample him with them and even jump on him too! I squeeze his cock and let him lick the dirty soles. Do you think that's hot? Of course it is! I know that you also want to be my bootservant.

screenshot

Size: 462.47 MB
Duration: 00:06:17

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Lena - Boot Servant is Used Humiliated.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 07, 2023 3:05 pm
Goddess Lena - Brutal Cane Chastisement

screenshot

I have a special preference for the strict, English style of education. The slave is fixed to the ceiling, so he cannot resist, and his bare ass is completely at my mercy. I will destroy him with my cane! The slave already flinches merely at the hissing sound when I strike out with the cane. Will he start to cry?

screenshot

Size: 170.82 MB
Duration: 00:08:15

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Lena - Brutal Cane Chastisement.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 07, 2023 3:17 pm
Kelli Provocateur, Betty Solace, Davin Strong - Prove Your Worth (104895)

screenshot

Madame Kelli Provocateur and Betty Solace make meaty muscle boy Davin Strong prove his worth with a delicious Double Domme dungeon session that gets his cock rock hard and challenges his very core. Down on the ground and gagged Davin gets the zipper to start the day off right. Madame Kelli and Queen Betty attach the clothes-pins all over Davin�s tight skin around his cock and balls and then spank his firm ass until it turns bright red. Kelli commands Davin to do push-ups to show how strong he is. She adds an extra challenge by pressing her stiletto boot into his back and then Betty adds weight by sitting on him causing this pathetic 300-pound powerhouse of a man to shake and sweat as he works to impress his mistresses. Davin�s endurance needs work and Madame Kelli and Queen Betty are going to make sure he improves but first he must do the very important job of pleasuring these luscious ladies. Betty grabs the Hitachi and vibes her pussy as Kelli rips the zipper from Davin�s sensitive skin. This gets Betty even more wet, so she gives Davin the vibrator and orders him to make her cum. Next Davin is standing with a metal hook up his ass, bound with rope and holding two weights up creating a great strain on his muscles. Madame Kelli and Queen Betty unleash a torrent of punishment upon him with a round of brutally relentless flogging and caning that cover him with intense lash marks. If he breaks there will be hell to pay but if he works hard and holds up there will be great rewards.

Davin has been such a good boy he deserves a reward. With Davin on his back and tied to a box Betty climbs on top and sits on his face. Madame Kelli jerks Davin�s cock with her massive tits as Betty writhes around making him devour her sweet pussy until she cums all over his face. Then Betty sucks Davin�s dick while Kelli gets off rubbing her beautiful Goddess pussy all over his mouth. Betty can�t resist having more orgasms so she straddles Davin�s cock and fucks him good until she is moaning with pleasure. Madame Kelli cums hard from the pussy licking and then fucks Davin�s tight ass with a strap-on. Davin Strong has proven he is worthy of being in the presence of such divine dommes so Queen Betty jerks him off until he shoots his fat load just for them.

screenshot

Size: 2.15 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:59:44

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Kelli Provocateur, Betty Solace, Davin Strong - Prove Your Worth (104895).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Nov 07, 2023 3:29 pm
Lady Tassia - Furzsklave

screenshot

Language: German

Fart slave
Here is a collection of scenes of me farting in my slave's face repeatedly on a day of heavy flatulence. Sometimes directly into his nose, sometimes into his mouth, or with aids so that he has to sniff it all in.
Hier ist eine Sammlung von Szenen, wie ich meinem Sklaven an einem Tag mit starken Blahungen immer wieder ins Gesicht furze. Mal direkt in seine Nase, mal in den Mund, oder mit Hilfsmitteln, dass er alles wegschnuffeln muss.

screenshot

Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:11:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Lady Tassia - Furzsklave.mp4