Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:06

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Sablique von Lux - Xmas Facesitting.mp4

Sablique von Lux - Xmas Facesitting.mp4
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 26, 2023 6:50 pm
2023-08-25 - Brittany Andrews, Marcelo - Welcome To The Dark Side 2 (105450)

screenshot

Dominatrix Brittany Andrews� date with photographer Marcelo is going perfectly � she has him totally under control, wrapped in a tarp and receiving painful candle drips on his balls and nipples. She turns him over and further decorates his asshole � but it�s time to put his butt to more active use. Brittany makes Marcelo get her cock good and warmed up with a blow job, then rails his ass and makes him clean it off ass to mouth. Finally, she decrees Marcelo has learned his lesson and will no longer harass models. She takes off but leaves him attached to the spanking bench so others may use him too. (Part 2 of 2)

Brittany Andrews, Marcelo

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:19:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

2023-08-25 - Brittany Andrews, Marcelo - Welcome To The Dark Side 2 (105450).mp4

2023-08-25 - Brittany Andrews, Marcelo - Welcome To The Dark Side 2 (105450).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 26, 2023 9:36 pm
Anabelle - Toe Kissing Cuck Gets Teased By Sexy Brat

screenshot

Bratprincess - Anabelle - Toe Kissing Cuck gets Teased by Sexy Brat

screenshot

Size: 1.48 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:14:27

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Anabelle - Toe Kissing Cuck Gets Teased By Sexy Brat.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:22 am
Breakfast In Italy - Mistress Pegging Her Sub In The Kitchen

screenshot

Strapon Affairs - Breakfast in Italy - Mistress Pegging her sub in the Kitchen

screenshot

Size: 797.32 MB
Duration: 00:14:18

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Breakfast_in_Italy_-_Mistress_Pegging_her_sub_in_the_Kitchen.mp4

Breakfast_in_Italy_-_Mistress_Pegging_her_sub_in_the_Kitchen.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 5:54 am
Femwin - Fritz Vs Sable - Dancer Finally Uses Her Legs

screenshot

We often wondered in past matches why Sable, who's a sublime wrestler, seemed hesitant to use scissorholds because the lifelong dancer obviously has strong legs. We believe it's because she's afraid of hurting opponents, but, perhaps no longer, at least she doesn't worry about hurting Fritz !

screenshot

Size: 803.11 MB
Duration: 00:15:45

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Femwin - Fritz vs Sable - Dancer Finally Uses Her Legs.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 8:40 am
German Mistresses - Fetisch Narzisse Heavy Rubber Gloves

screenshot

Fetish Narzisse wears today a bright latex catsuit and over her hands she has put on thick, chemical gloves. With her fingers she can now excellently perform a small investigation in the asshole of her slave. But it gives her a lot of pleasure to try to stick several fingers in his ass and through the hard rubber her fingers are all much thicker and so the Slave is stretched more than when she fists him with gauzy latex gloves. Because he can be used so nicely, the slave is allowed to play with his cock until he cum

screenshot

Size: 209.93 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:07:06

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

GermanMistresses-FetischNarzisse-HeavyRubberGloves.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:26 am
Goddess Sayeste - How Long Can You Keep My Sweaty Dirty Socks

screenshot

I had a long day walking around the city. My socks get so sweaty. When I wear my socks even for a few hours in this hot weather, they smell unbelievably. I will put them in your mouth and you will clean my sweaty feet with your tongue. If you don't treat them well, you will have a nice punishment!

screenshot

Size: 228.45 MB
Duration: 00:05:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Sayeste - How long can you keep my sweaty dirty socks.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 2:12 pm
Lady Karame - A Fuck Gift For My House Slave (ein Fickgeschenk Fur Meinen Haussklaven)

screenshot

German Language

A Fuck Gift For My House Slave
I notice, my house slave has once again pressure. He got clumsy in his tasks and runs up and down, like a running bitch. But as a mistress, I will take care of that. I've brought something special from the city today. Which man does not find a nurse attractive? However, that would be too much luxury and pleasure for my dog, am I right? And so I bring him only a small, Gay, male paramedics. But if you were of the arid like him, you would take anything that comes your way. I do not need to wait too long until his cock stands high and he willingly let the male whore suck his dick. I enjoy the luscious sight of the gay blow job and push his head with a nasty laugh even harder towards the cock, so that the dick brings him to **** while disappearing into his slave cunt face.
Of course, I will have my fun as well and so I start to fuck my house mutt from behind, while the front he enjoys a nice blowjob. His hole is tight. I let my StrapOn clean by the blowjob giving paramedics and fuck my slave immediately again. I'm fucking so hard that he starts to whine and can not really enjoy the blowjob anymore. I do not fucking care about that, however the gift was never really meant for him. And so I leave him unsatisfied and with a burning ass.

screenshot

Size: 139.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Lady Karame - A Fuck Gift For My House Slave (Ein Fickgeschenk Für Meinen Haussklaven).mp4

Lady Karame - A Fuck Gift For My House Slave (Ein Fickgeschenk Für Meinen Haussklaven).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 4:58 pm
Lady Stefanie - Keuschhaltung - Verschraubt Und Zugedreht

screenshot

Ein Fickgeschenk fur meinen Haussklaven
Ich merke, mein Haussklave hat mal wieder Druck. Er wird schusselig in seinen Aufgaben und lauft auf und ab, wie eine laufige Hundin. Aber als Herrin werde ich mich naturlich auch darum kummern. Hab ich doch heute extra was aus der Stadt mitgebracht. Wer steht denn auch nicht auf Krankenschwestern? Aber soviel Luxus und Vergnugen gonne ich meinem Hauskoter dann doch nicht und bringe ihm nur einen kleinen, schwulen, mannlichen Sanitater mit. Wenn man lange auf Entzug war, nimmt man aber was da kommt. Ich brauche nicht zu lange warten, bis sein Schwanz steht und er sich bereitwillig von der Blashure lecken lasst. Lustern genieBe ich den Anblick der Blashure und stoBe seinen Kopf mit einem fiesen Lachen noch fester, sodass, der Schwanz ihn zum Wurgen bringt und bis zum Anschlag in seine Maulfotze verschwindet.
Naturlich lass ich mir auch nicht meinen SpaB nehmen und beginne meinen Hauskoter von hinten zu ficken, wahrend der von vorne einen schonen Blowjob bekommt. Sein Loch ist eng. Ich lass meinen StrapOn vom Blasesanitater wieder sauber lecken und ficke meinen Sklaven gleich noch mal. Ich ficke ihn so hart, dass er anfangt zu jammern und den Blowjob gar nicht mehr so recht genieBen kann. Das ist mir aber egal, das Geschenk war eh nur fur mich gedacht. Und so lass ich ihn unbefriedigt und mit brennendem Arsch zuruck.

screenshot

Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:22:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Lady Stefanie - Keuschhaltung - Verschraubt Und Zugedreht.mp4

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 7:44 pm
Lesson For The Horny Slave Part 4 - Mistress Bella Lugosi

screenshot

What a chance. What a fantastic and great opportunity for this slave! Mistress Bella Lugosi is apparently wearing her �charity pants� today. Well, strictly speaking it's a "charity and I�m in a generous mood mini dress" made of red latex, but we don't take it that seriously.

But let's get back to the slave. We don't know his name, but let's just call him Wally or Goofus. Why? Well, the story is told quickly and really doesn't put this guy in a good light. We don't want spoilers, actually we do, but that's the thing. Someone gets a chance to lick, suck and knead this incredible lady's most sacred thing and he don't do anything about it. But hold on tight. The best is yet to come. After spanking him properly, she starts jerking him off. Of course, he can finish it himself. So, he kneels over her adorable feet while our amazing Bella Lugosi waits for the juice and starts a count down from ten to zero while he strokes. And then... It comes to a fantastic ending either way. Like we said, we hate spoilers!

screenshot

Size: 443.49 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Lesson For The Horny Slave Part 4 - Mistress Bella Lugosi.mp4

Lesson For The Horny Slave Part 4 - Mistress Bella Lugosi.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 27, 2023 10:30 pm
Loren Is A Ko Machine

screenshot

This one was in Tilly McReese's store but I really thought it belonged in my store. Loren is one of those women who could and would KO any man and absolutely ignore his taps while doing it. This one is classic Loren as she smiles through a merciless KO filled beating I was sorry I agreed to do for Tilly that day. Loren is the perfect sadistic beauty who enjoyed showing off how easy it was to own any man between her legs. This is a humiliating but brutal beating that lasted 20 min and show what strength and beauty can do when prevoked.

screenshot

Size: 357.51 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:20:34

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Loren Is A KO Machine.mp4

Loren Is A KO Machine.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 28, 2023 1:16 am
Mila Armani - Controlled

screenshot

Mila Armani making a debut, wearing a black bra with a little white thong. Her toy has been under her spell, not being able to cum for the last couple of weeks. Teasing him with face sitting and handjobs. Mila gets to wake him up with a reverse face sit. This beauty controls his air and mind, unable to escape from her. Beware, smiling at you might put you under her spell too, see how long you can last for....

screenshot

Size: 733.54 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:10:49

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Mila Armani - Controlled.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 28, 2023 4:02 am
Miss Luxmi TOLERATE THE PAIN and CUM

screenshot

Wearing my favorite new gifted heels, I decide to have some fun carelessly destroying my toy. They are so comfortable; I don�t even care to feel his dick and balls beneath me. I trample him with no regard for where my heels land. No lube. Just pain and suffering for my entertainment. This was a rough night for him, but I don�t care. I marched on his broken balls many times with my sharp, square tipped heels, eventually breaking them open in multiple spots. I get excited when I see my favorite color leaking out around his balls. After having way with him, I hold his swollen, sliced up balls down and aggressively rub his dick until I get what I want.

screenshot

Size: 757.01 MB
Duration: 00:12:50

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

MissLuxmi -TOLERATETHEPAINandCUM.mp4

MissLuxmi -TOLERATETHEPAINandCUM.mp4