DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

EUROTRASH GETS OWNED (PART 2).mp4
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 20, 2023 7:54 am
Pussy Worship On Couch - Daniela

screenshot

Mrs. De La Rosa teaches her young slave how to lick her pussy. She guides her young servant in the proper way to worship pussy. She eventually rides his face to a very satisfying orgasm. The slave is kept in chastity. (11:13 long)

Clip contains: Daniela, pussy licking, oral servitude, chastity teasing

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 864.17 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:42

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Pussy Worship On Couch - Daniela.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 20, 2023 10:40 am
Angelina004 Facesittingsmother&punching

screenshot

Angelina says: My slave's been really bad trying to lick my pussy in one of our previous shots so I decided to punish him for it. He's wrapped in cling film, laying on the wooden floor, I sit on his face allowing him to only grab the minimum amount of oxygen needed, I also punch his stomach and his dick quite a lot.

Category: FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, FEMDOM, MIXED WRESTLING, SCISSORHOLD, BALLBUSTING.

screenshot

Size: 1.99 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:08:57

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Angelina004 FacesittingSmother&Punching.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 20, 2023 1:26 pm
Angelina007 Facesittingsmother

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.37 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:06:13

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Angelina007 FacesittingSmother.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 20, 2023 6:58 pm
Goddess Demonia & Slave Dan - Good Accounts Make Good Slaves - Part I

screenshot

A foot fetish session with Demonia ? Who wouldn't dream about it ? Dan has the privilege of having met her for a private session a few years ago, and since then, he have dreamed of meeting her again.
Careful and discreet, Dan arranged a meeting in her office, a large open space, a Saturday afternoon. On all fours, the sub crawls at the feet of Demonia while she's counting the banknotes, what a joy to make easy money with your feet! Dan is tetanized, his tongue licks methodically the soles of his Mistress, he would like it to last for hours
"now beat it, it's over!
" what ? but we just got started
" I don't give a damn! It's over!
" but Mistress, I paid for that
Dan obviously does not understand : it's over, he can go back home, his money ? What money ? It belongs to his Mistress. If you still don't understand, Demonia the wrestler is going to teach you what hard domination is A pair of slaps reminds him who's the boss here.
" But it hurts!
Yes man, it's just the beginning!
Follows then a ground wrestling, Demonia takes the head of her slave between her thighs and squeezes his neck ; Red as a tomatoe, Dan can hardly express his joy : he can't breathe anymore And Demonia loosens his legs, she makes her slave smell her feet Lucky Dan! He expected a long femdom session, he won it! Trampled, slapped, he finally found the way to hapi

screenshot

Size: 193.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:12

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

GODDESS DEMONIA & SLAVE DAN - GOOD ACCOUNTS MAKE GOOD SLAVES - Part I.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 12:30 am
Goddess Kore - Seal The Stench In

screenshot

Goddess Kore does dome serious jean and nude FACESITTING. She places her perfect farting giant ass on the little mans face engulfing it sealing the nose and mouth with no way for air to enter. Halfway through the clip, she begins to get a bit GASSY and blasts numerous large farts STRAIGHT UP HIS NOSE then plops right down on him to seal it in. There is also a large candid fart at the beginning and the end of the clip.

screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 106.72 MB
Resolution:720x480
Duration: 00:10:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Goddess Kore - Seal The Stench In.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 6:02 am
Holly D Foot And Pussy Worship

screenshot

Ms Holly D brings in her favorite foot slave and after some gentle teasing, allows him the honor of worshiping her delicate feet. He does such a good job that Holly commands the slave to utilize his tongue on her pussy, which he does with zeal. His reward is to cum on her feet and clean up the resultant mess.

screenshot

Size: 169.55 MB
Resolution:1440x810
Duration: 00:21:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

hollyD Foot and Pussy Worship.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 8:48 am
I Feel Like You Should Ruin Him (ft Lucy Lovejoy) - Goddess D Clips

screenshot

I Feel Like You Should Ruin Him (Ft Lucy Lovejoy) Goddess D Clips

Lucy excitedly sprints into the bedroom where Her submissive has been stuck there in a sleepsack for quite a while and sits right down onto his face while I come around to straddle him. She has a wide smile on Her face as She exclaims that She's ready to fuck him up, and you know I'm more than down for this!
Feeling him getting excited under Me I unlock and unzip the bondage sack and sure enough, he's already rock hard for Us. All the more fun to toy with! I start stroking him while Lucy correctly points out that he doesn't deserve too many privileges at once. If he's being stroked he probably doesn't deserve to breathe, so She removes Her bra to tease him, smacks him in the face with it, lays it over his eyes and then plops Herself down on his face to take his breath away. All of this stimulation is already driving him insane and he hasn't cum in a very long time.
Knowing this, while My hand is still wrapped around his hard cock, Lucy leans forward and removes Her panties, giving him a view of everything within a few feet of his face. The sub is agonizingly frustrated and denied and tries not to focus too intently, but I literally grab him by the head and make him look. He's so aroused he could almost cry, but he's trapped in bondage and at Our mercy. As if that wasn't enough, Lucy then proceeds to grab her Hitachi and starts using it on Herself while he continues to be edged.
Inspired, I retrieve My own identical vibrator and next thing you know Lucy and I are laying back along side the tormented sub pleasuring Ourselves while largely ignoring his please. I'm barely remembering to stroke him, letting his denied moans bring Me even closer to orgasm. We have a cute conversation, exchange information on Our vibe levels and technique as We both approach orgasm. Eventually, We both enjoy a pleasurable orgasm and the sub lays there in overwhelmed disbelief. You would think We'd be done at this point, but Lucy is a sadist and has another evil idea.I feel like you should ruin him, She suggests.
At this point Lucy returns to one of Her previous positions, completely naked and shaking Her ass right in front of his face while he begs Me to keep stroking and to not let go. A ruined orgasm has to be so frustrating. I couldn't even imagine how terrible it feels to know that everything that could fulfill his wildest sexual desires is right there in front of him, and I'm going to let go the moment he gets past that point of no return and take away ALL of his pleasure. Well, that's exactly what happened. I let go and We just sat and watched for several seconds until finally a pathetically small amount of cum trickled out of his cock. Completely unsatisfying. Beyond amused, you can see Lucy giddily skipping away as We leave him behind.

screenshot

Size: 963.11 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

I Feel Like You Should Ruin Him (Ft Lucy Lovejoy) - Goddess D Clips.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 11:34 am
Mandy Marx - Addicted To Addiction

screenshot

Description: Addicted to watching a hot girl faux-stroke so that you'll stay addicted to actually stroking. You -can't- stop. Don't stop. I like it.

Keywords: Pov Instructions Jerk Off Instruction-Joi Jerkoff Command JOI

screenshot

Size: 564.49 MB
Duration: 00:12:53

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Mandy Marx - Addicted To Addiction.mp4

Mandy Marx - Addicted To Addiction.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 2:20 pm
Mistress Sinem - Kirbac 2

screenshot

Financial Dominatrix, Ankara, Istanbul

screenshot

Size: 153.4 MB
Duration: 00:04:01

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Mistress_Sinem_-_Kirbac_2.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 5:06 pm
Mistress Zeida - Nipple Play With Heavy Iron Clamps

screenshot

Romanian Mistress Zeida tortures her slave's nipples with heavy iron clamps.

screenshot

Size: 133.45 MB
Duration: 00:03:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Mistress_Zeida_-_Nipple_play_with_heavy_iron_clamps.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Oct 21, 2023 7:52 pm
Pamela Strong In 2 Session Guys 2 Beat

screenshot

Pamela Strong, the Italian based powerhouse, is clad in a hot red bikini and heels and stretches her muscular body in front of the two session guys watching.

Her body is sun tanned and shaped. She looks so beautiful, so powerful, a true Goddess. She challenges the guys for a wrestling match and turns the wrestling into a powerful domination demonstration with humiliating and painful holds to make them surrender.
She smothers and she scissors the guys into oblivion, one after another and finally she takes them both simultaneously, she is so strong, she controls two men with her body at the same time. No chance for them at all.

screenshot

Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:31:26

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

dead_link_removed

Pamela Strong in 2 Session Guys 2 Beat.mp4