Duration: 00:55:45

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

a-0372_Boss_In_HighHeels_9-13_FullVersion.wmv
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 14, 2023 4:28 am
I Need Your Balls To Pop Part 2 - Princess Alexa

screenshot

My fun continues in part 2 of this 2 part clip as I continue my POV on Your Nuts! I punch you in the Crotch, I stomp on your Balls, and I drop both Knees into them and Grind down on them. Next I Trample them as I walk over you, using your Package as a stepping stone, until I decide you make funnier noises when I JUMP, Full-Weight on your Testicles instead! You moan and cry loudly, which offends me quite a bit. You think I'm fat? Well that just makes me Trample your Balls HARDER as I Bounce on them, and STOMP them hard with my sexy feet. Next, I spread your legs and absolutely Go Crazy as I can feel your Nuts are on the verge of POPPING! I drop Butt Drops over and over again on your manhood, and do everything I can to get all my weight Stomping and Trampling them until I feel your Left testicle finally RUPTURE! OMG I LOVE BUSTING BALLS!!!! Kisses and KICKS! Princess Alexa xoxo PS. Be sure to watch after the credits, I come back for a bonus Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, Beatdown as I go after the remaining testicle...spoiler alert, it doesn't make it! BAHAHA!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 515.19 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:05:52

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

I Need Your Balls to Pop Part 2 - Princess Alexa.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 14, 2023 7:28 am
Keri And Tilly Team Up

screenshot

Surprisingly this is the first time Keri Spectrum and Tilly McReese have teamed up together to beat on a male. Mark was lucky enough to have this be a surprise from Keri, that he was probably happy about until about 2-3 minutes into the video. These are 2 competitive ladies that played off each other at Mark's expense. Lots of punches, knees, scissors, chokes, slaps, and anything else these 2 dominant women decided to add in. Mark really had no chance in this one and definitely didn't get to enjoy how sexy these 2 looked together in this video. Keri and Tilly mix well together and that wasn't a good thing for Mark. He can barely handle them alone and together this is a beatdown he might not be so eager to repeat. Letting Keri Spectrum take the lead on video ideas has definitely had Mark in a lot of trouble lately...she is almost too real for even Mark.

screenshot

Size: 102.38 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:46

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Keri and Tilly Team Up.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 14, 2023 10:29 am
Mandy Marx & Lora Cross - Keep Him Desperate

screenshot

I want him to beg. I want him on the verge of hyperventilating from frustration. My hands so tightly keeping him on the edge, flaunting my ass and his weakest fetish: making him taste my feet. I want to hear those repeated whispers of "Oh please Mistress" so I can giggle "Nope!" in response.

screenshot

Size: 1.04 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:24

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Mandy Marx & Lora Cross - Keep Him Desperate.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 14, 2023 1:29 pm
Marisol Price - Sex Doll Zombie

screenshot

My gooning skills are translating to real-life interactions. The bounce of my tits and domme presence turns this slave into a puddle. Stroke, stroke, stroke, and his zombie eyes swirl. He's in a trance of femdom heaven and I'm the angel (or succubus) having my way with his cock. I don't want him to cum. Only to feel my edging denying pleasure.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, TEASE & DENIAL, BONDAGE MALE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LEATHER.

screenshot

Size: 900 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:32

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Marisol Price - Sex Doll Zombie.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 14, 2023 4:28 pm
Miss Sarah Dom Shows You How To Properly Tease A Cock Joi

screenshot

Miss SarahDom shows you how to properly tease a cock JOI

screenshot

Size: 1.53 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:52

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Miss Sarah Dom shows you how to properly tease a cock JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 14, 2023 10:30 pm
Mistress Maria - Cbt, Tabasco And More

screenshot

German Language

See me my slave which is chained at my cross. He gets several hard and painful kicks into his exposed balls. I let him bark like a d og and howl like a wolf because his mask looks so ridiculous. Then he has to feel some really excruciating electric shocks on his body and on his dick. After that I have some fun with tabasco that is squirted onto his dick. First he doesn`t realise what`s going on and so I am laughing at him, because I know that the pain is going to be worse and worse after a few minutes. In the meantime I`m using the softair-g un to shoot onto his dick, balls and the whole slave body. He screams and squirms in agony and nearly rips the cross out of the wall, as the hits are really painful. But he has to endure it for my pleasure and so he gets no mercy.

Sklave hat zu buBen. Gefesselt an mein Kreuz hat er keine Chance gezielten und brutalen Tritten auf Schwanz und Eier zu entkommen. Dabei klafft und heult er wie ein Wolf, das passt genau zu seiner lacherlichen Maske. Weiter geht es mit Elektroschocks fur den Misthaken, d ie baumelnden Eier zwischen den Beinen und den Sklavenkadaver. Hor gut zu wie d ie Sau vor Schmerzen brullt, erst recht, als ich Tabasco auf den Drecksschwanz schmiere. Ich amusiere mich kostlich uber d ie Wirkung des Gewurzes, das den Schmerz stetig starker werden und ihn Hollenqualen erleben lasst. Wahrenddessen kriegt d ie Sau weitere fiese Dinge wie meine Erbsenpistole zu spuren, so dass er vor Angst fast wahnsinnig wird. Fast reiBt er das Kreuz aus den Angeln vor Schmerzen � und genau so mochte ich das Opfer sehen - absolut gebrochen! Ich will totale Hingabe.

screenshot

Size: 204.82 MB
Video:
Resolution:768x576
Duration: 00:08:29

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Mistress Maria - CBT, Tabasco And More.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 1:31 am
Padrona Era - Karate Ballbusting

screenshot

Mistress Era love Karate, she got 2 dan black belt karate shotokan. Today she want his slave's balls with a lot of kick and kneeing. The slave is very used to be kicked but Mistress Era's kicks are too strong...

Category: BALLBUSTING, KICKING.

screenshot

Size: 450.11 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:03

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Padrona Era - Karate Ballbusting.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 4:31 am
Ruby Onyx & Mistress Lorraine - Pathetic Plaything Prematurely Pumps!

screenshot

Me and Mistress Lorraine were in a rather playful mood! Our naked slave lay strewn across the bed and we were happy to take full advantage!

Mistress Lorraine pinches and prods at his cock with her incredible nails, whilst I start to engulf him with my huge tits! As his dick grows hard in Mistress Lorraine's hand, I pop my full weight right on his face whilst she tugs at his hard cock! As he struggles to breathe, we allow him to come up for air as we swap places and I decide to intensify things with a heavy duty vibrator! We instruct him time and time again not to cum, but this little bitch just can't contain his excitement and makes a mess all over his belly! Failure to follow instructions led to a very unsatisfying ruined orgasm and a mouth full of his own cum! Pathetic!

Category: FACE SITTING, HANDJOBS, VIBRATOR, CEI, FEMDOM.

screenshot

Size: 1.19 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:15

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Ruby Onyx & Mistress Lorraine - Pathetic Plaything Prematurely Pumps!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 7:32 am
Sir Claire Black - Cbt Cock Caning And Weighted Parachute

screenshot

Second attempt at this, hopefully I know what I'm doing now!

Sir Claire Black going to town on a poor frustrated slave's genitals - cock caning, ball parachute, all the good stuff

PS Someone commented on my first attempted upload of this about having visited Sir Claire Black in person - and that the video was unusual as she doesn't usually do CBT etc. I'm just curious about what she does usually do? I am London based and am considering paying her a visit. Feel free to PM if you like.

screenshot

Size: 1.02 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:06:25

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Sir Claire Black - CBT Cock Caning and weighted parachute.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 10:34 am
Welcome To Brazil - Queen Maria

screenshot

Welcome To Brazil - Queen Maria

Maria is one of the most sadistic scissor bitches we have ever come across. With her training, nothing she does is a joke and Mark finds out just how dangerous she can be. Maria sadistically ignores taps and brutally knocks his ass out. Her reverse scissor shows off her amazing ass and powerful thighs as she chokes the life out of Mark. Maria just waits for him to wake and goes right back to it. All Maria has to tell Mark is "Welcome to Brazil"...to bad he had no clue where the hell he was.

screenshot

Size: 98.82 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:41

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Welcome to Brazil - Queen Maria.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 1:34 pm
Debut of Mistress Janet

screenshot

Mistress Laura and her friend Mistress Janet are standing next to the young slave, who is waiting for his well deserved punishment. They are both determined to make him suffer the best they can, but the slave unfortunately is not that tough today. They give him such hard stokes, that it looks like he is going to faint, but it doesn't stop them.

Genre: Spanking, Femdom
Cast: Mistress Laura, Mistress Janet

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 423.9 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

C431dQF1B23l7Rq4p4H5.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 4:35 pm
Goddess Nadia - Valkyrie Sleek

screenshot

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Goddess Nadia (Sydney Thunder) is in black leotard and has a guy strapped to a bed.
She straddles his face and smothers it with her muscular ass before wroking out and giving femdom-themed dirty talk.
She also squeezes his head between her thighs a couple of times before he taps out, and bounces hard on his face.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, female muscle, working out, face sitting/smothering/squeezing, dirty talk, goddess worship

screenshot

Size: 448.37 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:00

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Goddess Nadia - Valkyrie Sleek.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 15, 2023 10:36 pm
Brandi Mae - Kitty Play

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Don't call me mean, call me a cool kitty! My seat can be awfully stubborn at times and if I'm in need of checking my emails then I will get EXTRA sassy very quickly! Long, slow thrusts are a good work speed for dominating my seat and ensuring he stays properly in place! I need to be able to use my hands for typing but I won't hesitate to grab his head and shove his smothered face right back in my ass where it belongs!

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Brandi is in lingerie, socks and animal ears and is lightly oiled.
She sits on a guy who is strapped to bed, and works on her computer.
She takes selfies and wiggles her ass into his face, giving him the occasional chance to breathe.
Ends with her slamming her beefy ass into his face some more.
No sex, no nudity.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
female muscle, femdom, face sitting/smothering, verbal humiliation

screenshot

Size: 299.03 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:06

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Brandi Mae - Kitty Play.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 16, 2023 1:35 am
Brandi Mae - Knockout Tease

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
I wear him out and put him down with my powerfully flexing muscular ass cheeks! He's gradually grinded down by my power pulsing while my thighs love terrorizing his neck! It's amazing that while I'm breaking his face so easily, he can hardly stand the pressure while teased and stroked!

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Brandi is in leotard, long socks and tight fingerless gloves.
She squats on stunt cocks face, and wiggles/flexes her muscular ass as he struggles.
She uses a light crop to spank his crotch and gives him handjob while continuing to smother his face, and ther's a bit of ass/leg worship.
Note there is garbage music playing throughout this clip - I assume it's diagetic, but it means you can't really hear the action very well.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, female muscle, face sitting/smothering, bdsm, crop, light cbt, handjob, godawful music

screenshot

Size: 606.34 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:29:58

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Brandi Mae - Knockout Tease.mp4