Duration: 00:05:34

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Under Her Table no4.mp4
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 08, 2023 1:06 pm
Bent, Bound And Milked

screenshot

With my experiments I have found out that one of the best positions for an en**** milking is just strapping the specimen over a bench and reverse milking it like a cow. It is efficient, reliable and gives me total control. I have made him wear a sltty red pantyhose that exposes the most interesting parts. He is bent over the examination table bound and gagged. His legs are tied apart and his balls are strapped upwards to keep him in position and expose that dick. To make sure that cock is as hard as I like it, I have pulled two tight cockrings over it that constrict and pressure to make it throb helplessly.
With my red and black rubber examination gloves I first check the bound balls to see if there are full enough to please me. I grab his balls and pull them tight even more while teasing his glans with my rubber fingers. I lightly slide my latex fingers up an down the side of his shaft. His gagged moaning only encourages me to tease him more. Those male genitals are just so helpless and exposed. They are not symbol of strength but make boys so weak and controllable, apt for a life in basement of a strong woman.
But I digress as I slap his dick from side to side. I close my hand tightly around his shaft and slide it down to his glans agonizingly slow. Good thing my knots are always tight and with that gag the neighbors will not hear a sound. I slap those balls with my hands as they already turn dark blue. Then I wank him off with a few hard strokes and he has no choice but to cum as I expected drianing every last drop of spunk on the floor. I always get my will.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 308.55 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:09:36

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Bent, Bound and Milked.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 08, 2023 10:06 pm
Cum Overture In Blue

screenshot

I like my experimentation objects all shiny. To put them into rubber bondage turns them into perfectly usable sex toys. And why not add some color to it? All in blue latex I have bound and spread my object to the examination bench. With a thick hood with blindfold and inflatable gag it is disoriented and does not know what is coming. It's dick and balls are covered with a thin black rubber sheath that make it look like a dildo. I play with it, squeezing a feeling its tight balls through the thin elastic material. Then I slowly pull it off revealing a blue cockring that I have already put on it some hours again. But there is still something missing. I don't like it when balls flop around. I pull a thick blue rubber ball stetcher over those full balls. Now this looks perefect. Everything tight, shiny and bound. This is way males must be kept.
But of course I want more. Its holes must be filled to own him completely. I shove a black rubber plug into that tight little ass as it moans in the gag.
Now I can really start to it. I squeeze those tight balls with rubber fingers and stroke the length of its hard shaft. But I am not really content with the hardness. But a creative woman always has her ways. I pull some blue rubber bands over its dick, applying more and more pressure. Its glans is now bulging and shiny just the way I like it. I slowly stroke its tied dick while playing with its air tube. I own him completely and penetrate its mind. It his now nothing but a human dildo in my hands.
I then slowly start licking that tight glans, tasting its fear and frustration. I wank it fast and faster, stroking my hands over its rubber ribbed dick. As its body twitches in the rubber constraints I add more pressure to its balls als I milk it without mercy and that toy ejaculates a huge amount of cum over its rubber body. Yummy.

screenshot

Size: 449.7 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:52

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Cum Overture in Blue.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 1:06 am
Fixed, Pumped And Milked

screenshot

I am discovering more and more ways I can use my new bondage board to keep my little rubber toy quiet and still. He is wearing a thin black latex pantyhose with exposed genitals. A rubber corset and high heel boots round off the sltty outfit. This perfect rubber doll is strapped kneeling on the board, exposing his shiny rubber ass. A strict head harness is pushing a blow up gag deep into his mouth because rubber slts always need their mouth filled. A metal and leather harness is constraining his dick an balls.
I am slapping his rubber butt with my thin riding crop and grope his balls while reaching though his legs. Such a little slt. Already drooling all over my board. As he is still moving too much for my taste I attach a rope to his head harness and fastend it to the ceiling. This stops his upper body movements.
Now I slowly pump up the inflatable gag in his mouth. I love that feeling how I can fill up that sltty mouth just with the press of a few fingers. With each pump his is shut up even more as his mouth hole is now stuffed. When I see his cheeks almost bursting I give it another pump just for fun.
I take off the red latex sheath off his genitals and attach a chain to the cock and balls harness. I attach this to the ceiling completely immobolizing him. What a sight. This is how I like my rubber toys.
I start to play with his exposed balls. So tight and sensitive with no escape. I pull on my rubber gloves to handle his cock and balls with no mercy. They belong to me and will do with them whatever I please.
I start milking this rubber slt in the perfect position. I jerk his dick with gloves hard and long until he has no chance but to cum. I milk all the cum from his bound balls while he drips to the floor like a cow.

screenshot

Size: 318.04 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:28

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Fixed, Pumped And Milked.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 4:06 am
Heavy Rubber Coercion 4

screenshot

After endless wanking while he strapped upgright it is time to milk my subject. I have his genitals completely under control in my rubber hands. I probe his balls and play with his glans. I stroke my lubed fingers across the top of his dick. I stroke and squeeze him hard and stop immediately to frustrate him even more. He needs to realize that his dick is my toy and there for my pleasure only. I slap his penis making his thick meat bounce around. With both hands I run my fingers down his shaft, making him struggle helplessly in his latex bondage. Then I grab his balls with one hand and wank him with the other. Faster and faster until he has no chance but to cum all humiliated in my rubber hands. I am sqeezing his balls hard as tons if cum shoot from his dick. The constant training is showing effect and needs to realize that any thought of freedom is futile as his sole purpose in life is to entertain me.

screenshot

Size: 354.96 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:54

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Heavy Rubber Coercion 4.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 7:06 am
Heavy Rubber Fuck Machine

screenshot

Molding rubber dolls are some one of my favorite experiments. Making them wear shiny rubber and kinky boots 24/7 to turn them into anonymous rubber sex objects. It takes constant training but with every act of humiliation and overpowering I take more control and shove them down into a latex prison of the mind where they are nothing more than a doll without and free will and a constantly hard dick.
I have strapped that speciment into a heavy gyn chair that locks it tightly in place while spreading the legs wide apart. But that mouth needs to be trained to suck anything that is shoved in. I clamp its head tight to the back of the chair until it is fixed in in position. Then I slowly shove in the big rubber plug into the wet rubber mouth until it is deep inside and it is already gagging on it. What a great training mechanism. It has no chance but to suck and train that jaw on big dildos while it is kep quiet at the same time.
Now I can check on its balls that are tied to the edge of the chair. Fastening their balls in the right positions does wonder for keeping them still. The try so desperately to avoid the pain but there is no escape from my experiments. I rub my exposed ass against its hard and hot dick because this is a close as it will ever get to me. Now that it is a prepared and helpless sucking slt I will milk it without remorse as this the way to slowly boys into their new rubber existence. They will only experience release alongside humiliation and suffering.
I milk it hard and extensively using a milking machine. Attaching that tube to his big throbbing dick I play around with the dials. That lubed tube can create intense suction and well as massage any penis to orgasm. I let it do ist magic as it pumps and pumps while keeping my rubber doll on the edge. I bet my doll is already sucking faster on its gag. That machine can just go on forever with no mercy. I wonder if the doll can too? Finally the machine slowly pushes it to orgams, pumping and extracting all that load. As I pull the tube from its shiny dick and all the cum flows out I acknowledge with content that this doll is making good progress.

screenshot

Size: 374.92 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:58

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Heavy Rubber Fuck Machine.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:06 am
Total Cock & Ball Destruction

screenshot

After I had an enjoyable day while my rubber specimen spent the whole time tied up in darkness in the cellar, it is time to destroy some cock and balls. He has been wearing ball crusher device not fastened yet to mess with his mind, so he would know what would be inevitable. But that filthy cock will need to suffer for me as well. I have tighened several electric leashes around his hard dick making it even harder. A special electrical leash is fastened around his glans inserting a long eletcric probe into his urethra. For this kind of treatment a harsh a silencing gag is required. I chose a pump up gag with head harness. With a few pumps I can fill his mouth shutting him up for the coming treatment.
Next I slowly twist the screws of the ball crusher tightening it on his balls. I can see throug the clear plastic how his tight and full balls get flattened and squeezed like a pancake. I wonder if I can just squeeze that cum out of them. With the pressure I have soon found the right level of pain for his nuts. Now it is time to take care of his penis. I am plugging the cables into the electrodes and probes. Of course he tries to struggle but there is no escape. Noone wil come to rescue him. I have all the time in the world with my speciment.
I pump up the gag some more to more to make sure he keeps quiet while I enjoy myself undisturbed. Now I take the electric tens box and slowly shoot some current through his dick. The reaction is immediate. This feels like needles shooting though his hard shaft. I love how with just the twist of my finger I can orchestrate a symhony of pain on his genitals. Seeing a male speciment suffer like this just turns me on. I increase and descrease the power again and again, sending jolt after jolt into his glans. I start to massage that frying hard dick with my rubber fingers. I want to see that penis cum in pain. I squeeze and rub it, jerking it just lightly with fingers until he cums in all his pain. His load is throttled by the penis plug. This is the perfect way to and train male specimen for my enjoyment. Suffer for my me, little bitch.

screenshot

Size: 607.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:59

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Total Cock & Ball Destruction.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 1:06 pm
Unplugged Explosion

screenshot

Now that I have my rubber toy strung, gagged and plugged it so easy to . I let my fingers run over that latex gag that a rubber dildo deep into his mouth. This will keep him quiet and makes that little slt suck cock while I milk it. I squeeze his bursting hard dick and balls. Although he has a thick plug in his urethra the hours of torment have filled his dick with precum that it just oozes out of glans. This is how you handle boys. I can feel his thick balls swollen and ready to burst. I push the urethra plug back into is peehole fucking him nicely. Then I lube up his dick making it shine even more and enjoying the feeling of letting rubber gloves run across his hot hard shaft.
I grab him from behind, teasing and wanking him. Always keeping him on the edge and then slapping and squeezing his balls again. Such sweet suffering. I penetrate his urethra with one of my rubber fingernails. All holes of this little toys are there for my onjoyment only.
Then I squeeze his dick hard and wank it while his bound balls bob around heplessly. I keep on wanking until his cum explodes all over the place. What a fountain of slave juice. With this kind of fun I am having with my rubber toy I will never set it free again.

screenshot

Size: 305.47 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:26

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Unplugged Explosion.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 4:07 pm
Fetish Liza & Mistress Lady Renee - Sacrificial Whipping

screenshot

The night has come: our piece of meat is going to SUFFER for us. His screams will sound like music to our ears. He will SACRIFICE his flesh for our pleasure as we WHIP him on the cross without mercy. Hear the leather whips as they cut his skin and make him wail. His intense PAIN brings us joy and sadistic energy.

Category: WHIPPING, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION.

screenshot

Size: 306.97 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:11:56

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Fetish Liza & Mistress Lady Renee - Sacrificial Whipping.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 7:08 pm
Fetish Liza - Boots Ballbusting Punishment

screenshot

Napping on my couch?! I don't think so! Does this slave think that this is a luxury hotel? No way, he needs to get up and kiss my boots before I dish out my PUNISHMENT. It is not the first time this has happened and the only way that seems to work is the most PAINFULL one: BALLBUSTING. With my EXTREME boots I will surely hit his balls FULL BLOW turning them red and raw instantly. Every blow with my huge boots will render his nuts even more pointless and I won't stop until he is truly in pain and agony.

screenshot

Size: 225.29 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:10

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Fetish Liza - Boots Ballbusting Punishment.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 09, 2023 10:08 pm
Linnx & Zaira - Ballbusting To Make You Understand That You Are Our Slave

screenshot

You can't imagine what goes through the minds of two domineering and nervous women. They are capable of anything to prove that they are the ones in charge of men and they have to obey them... In this video LINNX and ZAIRA are very upset with the slave they keep at home for their pleasures and decide to punish him in a way may he not forget, and may he always be ready to grant their sadistic wishes. So they decide to punish him with ballbusting and CBT. And so together or alternately they kick his writing. When he falls to the ground, they step on his dick and balls. Once they teach the slave to be obedient and not complain about their desires...

Category: BALLBUSTING, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CBT INSTRUCTION.

screenshot

Size: 1.19 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:42

DOWNLOAD TezFiles

Linnx & Zaira - Ballbusting To Make You Understand That You Are Our Slave.mp4