Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 29, 2023 10:35 pm
Castratrix - A Ballbusting Fantasy

screenshot

Say Goodbye to your Manhood, you may moan and beg! Sorry the ladies will have no Mercy with your balls, with your dick and with you!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.68 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 01:16:58

Download from RapidGator

Castratrix - A Ballbusting Fantasy.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 1:34 am
Julia Ann - Boy Toy 2

screenshot

Julia's Exclusive new members only Webisode BOY TOY 2 is back and it's better than Netflixxx. We are not sure if Julia's Boy Toy loves being dominated or not but he sure gets off at the end... without fail. Julia Ann in femdom action, catching her boy toy masturbating on her couch. How dare he jerk off without her helping hands?! The World's Hottest MILF makes sure her Boy Toy gets off when she wants him to get off. Warning: the ending of this video is different - if you are faint of heart or looking for a romantic ending, watch a different members video. Enjoy! Don't forget Julia is live almost every Wednesday, FREE to members!

screenshot

Size: 622.67 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:44

Download from RapidGator

Julia Ann - Boy Toy 2.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 4:34 am
Marchesa Luisa Casati - Sadistic Ballbusting Contest

screenshot

Italian Language

Me and Miss Black Sun are chatting about our slave's skills, so we decided to have some fun with a funny contest.
Funny just for us.
MBS and Mistress Marchesa Casati are pleasantly chatting on the sofa, talking about the balls who act as slaves and both do ballbusting. Convinced that they have the most resistant slave, they decide to test them with a good race between slaves. Who will be the strongest? Who will be punished and put out the door to do the umbrella stand?
Io e Miss Black Sun, chiacchierando dei nostri rispettivi slave, ci raccontiamo dei loro training e delle loro abilita. Non e chiaro quale dei due sia piu "capace", quindi decidiamo di fare una gara mooolto divertente.
Per noi.
MBS e Mistress Marchesa Casati stanno piacevolmente chiacchierando sul divano, parlando dei coglioni che gli fanno da schiavi e entrambe fanno ballbusting. Convinte di avere lo schiavo piu resistente decidono di metterli alla prova con una bella gara tra schiavi. Chi sara il piu resistente? Chi verra punito e verra messo fuori dalla porta a fare il porta ombrelli?

screenshot

Size: 496.16 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:28

Download from RapidGator

Marchesa Luisa Casati - Sadistic Ballbusting Contest.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 7:36 am
Merciless Dominas - Face Slapping And Foot Fetish With Madame Anita

screenshot

Slave Radec have had a very hard day with a caning from Madam Caramelle, so the ladies felt a little pity for him. Before really letting him go Madame Anita would like to have a little fun with him. In this scene you will see how beautiful Madame Anita get her feet caresses by slave Radec, and each time Radec makes the smallest mistake, guess what.......

screenshot

Size: 567.77 MB
Video:
Resolution:720x404
Duration: 00:19:16

Download from RapidGator

Merciless Dominas - Face Slapping And Foot Fetish With Madame Anita.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 10:34 am
Miss Black Sun - Faggot Busting

screenshot

I just got back in the dungeon, I'm looking for my slave and where do I find him? In front of the mirror with a hideous pair of sltty panties, ugly as few that you look at (as if it were beautiful to look at). How disgusting! With a hard cock, all excited for the vision of himself dressed as a whore. What madness! So as a punishment I destroy his balls, he doesn't need them anyway.

screenshot

Size: 314.98 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:17

Download from RapidGator

Miss Black Sun - Faggot Busting.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 1:34 pm
Mxtress Valleycat - Glazed Doughnut Humilation

screenshot

My slave has brought us some doughnuts. I enjoy taunting and teasing him with them, as I eat them in front of him and deprive him of any. Not just taunting him with doughnuts, I also show off My sexy fishnets and, somewhat appropriate, t-shirt. Watch as I smother his face with My large bum whilst continuing to eat doughnuts and deny him. I eat doughnuts, while he eats ass and feet. Having so many doughtnuts, I do decide to humilate him with some. Firstly, I place a ring doughnut on his cock and have him masturbate with it� oh, it's just too exciting for him and he cums onto the doughnut� I make him eat it anyway. I then stuff and smear a custard filled doughnut into his face, turning him into a sticky mess there also. Such fun with doughnuts.

screenshot

Size: 210.08 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:38

Download from RapidGator

Mxtress Valleycat - Glazed Doughnut Humilation.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 4:34 pm
Padrona Era - Cannibal Medical Treatment - The Beginning

screenshot

English Language

The patient is already lying on the gynecological table. Today I planned for him the visit of cocks and balls. The patient is scared and anxious cause he dont like i put something in his cock and his ass but he knows that i will do it! I start to visit his ass with speculum and then i insert in his cock urethral sound. His cock is always soft, this is the reason cause he want I visit him. I choose for him drastic therapy: cannibal treatment: I isolate his balls and i start to bite them... his cock finally start to be very hard! Thats the right therapy for this pathetic patient, soon I will try stronger treatment for him.

screenshot

Size: 486.62 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:21

Download from RapidGator

Padrona Era - Cannibal Medical Treatment - The Beginning.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 7:34 pm
Venus & Alexandria - Panty Hose Penetration

screenshot

Goddess Venus and Princess Alexandria and hanging out at the Manor when Venus realizes how dirty her pantyhose are. She summons over a sissy bitch to crawl over and suck the dirt from her precious sweaty hosiery. The sissy does its best to clean them, but its best is NEVER good enough (ughhhh)
If only these wolfords could be put in the washer, but they�re TOO DELICATE and need to be hand washed�. Or in this case washed by MOUTH. Goddess Venus tries taking off her pantyhose and shoving them into the slaves mouth, thinking that it will be easier to clean if the WHOLE thing is in its mouth. Goddess Venus moves the slaves mouth with her feet. It�s super humiliating for the slave, but like her hoisery MUST be cleaned. Princess Alexandria sees an opportunity to help Goddess Venus while further humiliating this fcking bimbo.
Princess Alexandria takes the pantyhose and puts them over a MASSIVE cock! Thats right� this sissy has to SUCK the cock In order to CLEAN the pantyhose lol. But the sissy better be careful, cause if she does �TOO GOOD� a job, she might just end up with a cum load on her face! Hahahahahah

screenshot

Size: 335.61 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:29

Download from RapidGator

Venus & Alexandria - Panty Hose Penetration.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 10:36 pm
Christina Qccp - Fucking Fake Or Real

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 345.48 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:09

DOWNLOAD:

Christina QCCP - Fucking Fake or Real.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 1:35 pm
Goddess Nadia - Nadia Vs Eddie

screenshot

Eddie comes back to take on Goddess Nadia only to get his ass kicked one more time. Goddess Nadia is brutally strong, rolls him around the mat like a rag doll, and mocks him for his pink shorts.

Category: FEMDOM, SCISSORHOLD, WRESTLING, CLEAVAGE, FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.

screenshot

Size: 516.13 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:10

DOWNLOAD:

Nadia NadiaVsEddie.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 4:34 pm
Rea Bratty Amazon & Nikki Sylvia - Extra Time MERCILESS Facesitting In Training Tights

screenshot

Rea Bratty Amazon & Nikki Sylvia - Extra Time: MERCILESS Facesitting In Training Tights
We are back from gym with Nikki, but we are still full of energy. Our slave is at his room as he has his permission to rest, but we dont care! We jump on the bed and we have some fun domination time with this loser!
We did a hard workout today and we still wear our sweaty tights, as we like to take shower at home. Our beaten slave lays at our feet and we start to sit on his face and body, blocking his breath under our sweaty tights! His face goes deep under us and we dominate him hard at the same time. We RUB our asses on his face, making him enjoy our sweat!

Category: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FEMDOM, TIGHTS FETISH.

screenshot

Size: 806.57 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:34

DOWNLOAD:

ReaBrattyAmazon - Rea&NikkiSylvia ExtraTime-MERCILESSFacesittingInTrainingTights.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 7:34 pm
The Stripper

screenshot

The Stripper

Sexy disguised as a stripper Erin was hired to take some poor sap that obviously did something wrong to someone it has come back to get him.She comes into to his place for a one on one session and dances her way onto him then she quickly makes her move without wasting time and locks her thighs around his neck and begins squeezing and choking him.Moments later he is out.and he wakes up tied up as she begins to hurt him some more using her thighs in a sexy reverse headscissor hold pressing his face right up against her ass.Another K0 and he wakes up yet again for more pain only this time he is in another position between her thighs and she constricts for a min or so until she quickly jerks and snaps his neck.Target!

screenshot

Size: 140.33 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:48

DOWNLOAD:

The Stripper.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 10:34 pm
The Cuckold Stepdaddy (MiniMovie)

screenshot

Bratty Doms Hope Harper and Marsha May are talking about how creepy their stepdad is they know he watches them and sneaks into their room and sniffs their panties. He is leaving for work and tells the girls he wants know funny business while he gone, The girls tell him yea whatever perv Daddy. He demands respect and Marsha slaps the taste out of his mouth pushes him to his knees the girls tell him he is going to be their bitch all weekend and instruct him to worship their feet, he complies immediately licking and sucking their sexy feet and toes Hope and Marsha inform him that he is not even close to being done. They begin to tease him with their pussy's and ass's right before they force him to begin licking their assholes clean. Shoving his whole face between their ass cheeks making him gasp for air. While Hope and Marsha make their stepdad lick their assholes clean they start to humiliate him and inform if he does not do as they say their mom will find out everything Hope then grabs him by his tie and walks him back inside. This pathetic stepdads day has just begun. Now the bratty girls are back out at the pool. their stepdad walks over in his new outfit they begin to laugh and make him show off his new look. Hope makes this sissy turn around and strut back and forth showing off his new dress, heels, and chastity device. they tell him if he can impress them with his dance moves maybe they will let him out of his chastity. He begins to dance as they make fun of him and humiliate him even more.Once Marsha and Hope have had enough of humiliating their sissy boy, they inform him that he will be locked up in chastity for as long as they want. Marsha and Hope walk their sissy to their room and begin to tease and humiliate him while they have this bitch locked in chastity. The girls lick and breath on his locked up 2 dicklet as he begs to be released. Marsha and Hope catch his little dick beginning to grow inside his new cock cage so they begin to play with each other right in front of their pathetic stepdad Once they have had their fun humiliating and teasing his tiny slt stick, they make him clean off their pussy from their fingers. Marsha May and Hope Harper have their cucky stepdad on his knees with a chindo strapped to his face. Hope then shoves his dick face into her pussy and forces him to start fucking her and tells him he better make her orgasm. After she has been pleased its Marsha's turn she grabs this sissy bitch by his hair and begins to grind on his face. She tells him he better do it right or they will tell Mom everything, Soon Marsha shoves this sissy slt away and asks if he would like fuck?After Marsha May and Hope Harper have sissified their stepdad and humiliated him all day by dressing him up as a girl and locking him in a chastity they tell him it's time to fuck his tight man pussy, but first this cucky must lube their strap-ons up with his mouth. The girls force this sissy bitch to suck and kiss their strap-ons and as he gasps for air they shove both cocks right down his throat. they bend their stepdad over and begin to stretch out his man pussy. As Hope and Marsha laugh at this pathetic sissy, he cries in pain and begs for them to stop, but all that does is, make his step daughters enjoy it even more. After the girls have had enough fucking they make sure he knows who is the authority now. Hope Harper, Marsha May

Genre: FaceSitting, Strapon, Anal, Tattoos, Sissy, Strapon, Teen, Foot Fetish, Anilingus, Double Domination, sex, Femdom, Stepfather, Feminization, Natural Tits, Chastity Cage, Pegging
Cast: Hope Harper, Marsha May

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:43:09
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

ZHOGCMMwdPKq3eEwXrO9.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 01, 2023 4:35 am
Lady Perse I Punished This Sissy With My Monster Dildo Till She Couldn't Take Any More

screenshot

Lady Perse, fists then fucks her sissy maid untill her gaped hole can't take anymore

screenshot

Size: 857.3 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:25

DOWNLOAD:

Lady Perse I punished this sissy with my monster dildo till she couldn't take any more.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Sep 01, 2023 7:34 am
Mistress Luciana Di Domizio - Fucked On The Bench

screenshot

Mistress Luciana has her slave tied down on a fuck bench on all fours and she strapon fucks him from behind hard.

screenshot

Size: 901.63 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:03:55

DOWNLOAD:

mistress luciana di domizio - fucked on the bench.mp4