Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 17, 2024 11:40 am
Millipede

Cast: QS
Production date: 13.11.2022
Duration: 00:10:35
Description: On my last holiday I have run into these little worm like black creatures crawling all around the house walls at the evening so next day I hunted down as much of them as I could. They hid under rocks and stones in the daytime so they gave me a hard time finiding them. At one point I found a small scorpion under one of the stepping stones, scary times.
Size: 1.12 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Millipede.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2024 2:08 pm
Mira Raine. The Sweetest Kiss part two

Cast: Mira Raine
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:43:50
Size: 944 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Mira_Raine._The_Sweetest_Kiss_part_two.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2024 4:39 pm
Natalie Minx. 3

Cast: Natalie Minx
Production date: 2008
Duration: 01:11:37
Description: 23 year old Natalie paid The Attic a visit with her hot little friend Mina. The day started off with the usual interview. Before we are more than a few questions into the interview we decide to bind Natalie up against a post with a huge dildo mounted in her --which she found almost to be more than she could bear. In this manner she finishes up the interview. We learn quite a few interesting things about Natalie during her interview.
Next up we have Natalie on her back with her legs tied up over her head to a post. Her neck is also secured to the post. Her pussy and asshole are fully exposed. This is when Natalie's friend Mina steps in. Mina is hot and has the nicest pair of fetish shoes on --Mina is so small and demure. She doesn't waste any time giving Natalie a good spanking with her lovely hands. Of course, that's only the start of things. Next she pulls out the slapper and spanks her pussy, inside thighs and feet before allowing her a little time with the Hitachi. Her ass is pretty dang red at this point. After Mina brings her off to an O she spends a little time woman-handling her --feeling up her tits, some tickling and more hand slapping. Well, I thought it was over at this point but Mina decides to grab the paddle and proceeds to work her over. Afterward, she pulls out a dildo on a stick and fucks her with it coupled with the Hitachi. Almost immediately Natalie is ready to cum which Mina allows --but she continues to work her over and soon she's cumming again.
Next scene has Natalie bound over the T-Bar platform ready for a good fucking from Mina's strap-on. The Cunt Cam is setup to catch the action from down below. Mina works her ass over while her strap-on swings around like a real dick. That ass, again, gets very red. Soon Mina forces a couple of Os out of Natalie and then beats on her again --thighs, back, pussy and cheeks. Finally she strokes her dick and has Natalie give it head in preparation for where it's headed. Once it's all wet Mina stabs it into Natalie's cunt with ease. It's nice watching Mina's small frame pound Natalie from behind with her strap-on. After a big O Mina continues to pound away until Natalie is wore out.
Next scene has Natalie in a standing spread eagle with a tight crotch rope. Natalie has one of the nicest coifed cunts I've ever seen. It really is perfectly trimmed. Nice. Looks good with that crotch rope. Mina steps in and gags her, nipple clamps her, pulls on the crotch rope, slaps Natalie and forces her to take a serious ass whooping. Lots of good drooling action as Mina brings her off to several orgasms.
Size: 393.2 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Quality: SD
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Natalie_Minx._3.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2024 7:10 pm
Nate Liquor, Tina Lee Comet - His Secretary

Cast: Nate Liquor, Tina Lee Comet (Dixie Comet)
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:33:47
Description: A boss and his secretary's kinky dynamic, which is so obviously fueled by her desire for punishment and his need to humiliate her.
Size: 1.96 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Nate_Liquor_Tina_Lee_Comet_His_Secretary.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2024 9:41 pm
Nicole Aria - Daddy's Mistake Nicole Aria And Derrick Pierce

Cast: Nicole Aria, Derrick Pierce
Production date: 28.04.2023
Duration: 00:48:47
Description: Nicole has been bailing her dad out of problems most of her life, so when Derrick informs her of more indiscretions, Nicole tries to fix the problem. Derrick is tired of letting her bail him out, and thinks it's time to teach the old man a lesson. Nicole begs for him to let her help, so she rushes to meet him to work out an agreement. Nicole offers up all of her holes, but this means Derrick can never do business with her dad again. Derrick agrees to the conditions, but tells her that if he isn't satisfied with what she is offering than the deal is off. Nicole is quickly tied up and Derrick begins exploring all of her holes. She is thrown around like a rag doll for his pleasure, and little by little he violates every hole he can. Starting with her mouth and working his way to her tight little ass hole, where he fucks her mercilessly in tight bondage.
Size: 1.75 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Nicole_Aria_Daddys_Mistake_Nicole_Aria_And_Derrick_Pierce.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 12:13 am
Nov 3, 2017 Rusty Dagger Tess Dagger London River

Cast: Tess Dagger | London River
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:56:15
Description: Tess Dagger has been caught and put in a barrel. At first she struggles, but a weekend in isolation makes her more compliant. London pulls her head out of the barrel and locks her body inside. With her face completely at London's mercy Tess gets a face whipping.London isn't done. Tess is hung up like a piece of meat with a chain through her crotch. The pinching little links are attached to her wrist restraints so that every time she moves she tugs on her most sensitive bits. Then London starts her assault. She punches and canes Tess. Then she vibrates Tess' sensitive little clit.The barrel returns and this time just Tess' feet are exposed. London puts harsh clips on her toes and the tops of her feet then she whips and canes her sensitive soles.
Size: 2.99 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Nov_3_2017_Rusty_Dagger_Tess_Dagger_London_River.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 2:44 am
Oct 17, 2014 - India Summer and Mickey Mod

Cast: India Summer, Mickey Mod
Production date: 2014
Duration: 01:07:42
Description: India is the center of attention at Mickey's twisted party. She is the center piece for all to see; tied and helpless she becomes the entertainment for the party. She is fucked in every hole and objectified in front of everyone.

Size: 2.42 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Oct_17_2014_India_Summer_and_Mickey_Mod.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 5:15 am
Oct 5, 2010 - Kait Snow

Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:20:24
Description: Who knew this sweet little bunny was such a tough guy? Please welcome the super-cute, super-curvy Kait Snow. She's done some live webcam work for Kink and been a guest on The Upper Floor, but this is her first time in strict bondage. Since this is Kait's first scene with us, we use this time to try out some different sensations and get a better idea of what she can handle.
We create a metal device to hold her in a simple doggy position on the floor. Harnessed at the wrists, shoulders, neck, waist and ankles, Kait is completely unable to move, except to bounce her hot ass. We tie her hair back to keep her pretty face up, so we can see it better.
Kait has some lovely big natural tits, so we clamp her nipples and add 3 lbs of weight to each one. We flog her ass hard, then oil it up and watch it jiggle. We finger-bang her to orgasm, and then break out the cane. Kait takes the cane like a champ. We cane her hard, striping her ass, calves and the soles of her feet. We let her come again, partly because she earns it the way she handles the cane, but also because it is very amusing to watch her sweet, bouncy ass shake as a brutal orgasm is ripped from her hot oiled cunt.
Size: 244.6 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Oct_5_2010_Kait_Snow.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 7:46 am
Oct 7, 2017 A Good Time Part 3 Riley Reyes

Cast: Riley Reyes
Duration: 00:54:42
Description: As the livefeed comes to a close Riley gets a huge ball gag in her mouth. She's in a ziptie hogtie and London has a cane. If that wasn't enough stimulation OT has a vibrator pressed harshly against her clit. Riley screams and moans through the gag. She's in overload and about to cum at any moment, but OT wants to tease her.OT and London set Riley up for a crazy suspension. Her arms pulled in front of her and her legs pulled out behind her. It's so intense that she can only hold it for a minute. Then she's put back on the table and an asshook is put in her. OT pulls her hair back so she's arched intensely.Riley is on her knees with her ass high in the air. A speculum is pushed inside her cute pink pussy. It's open enough for everyone to look inside and for us to poke and prod her tender flesh. Then the vibrator goes to work on her clit.
Size: 2.91 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC 1280x720 (16:9), 0.000 fps, JPEG

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Oct_7_2017_A_Good_Time_Part_3_Riley_Reyes.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 10:17 am
Odile. The Groupie Featuring Odile in her First Gangbang Ever

Cast: Odile
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:52:53
Description: Odile loves to please and serve. In this fantasy role play she seeks out the hotel room of her favorite band, who, unbeknownst to her, have been waiting restlessly for some new entertainment. She is soon overwhelmed as the band pins her down, rips off her clothes and uses her as their plaything. Odile is fucked in all her holes, struggling to get away and screaming for help that doesn't arrive. She is bound with tape and ripped sheets and held down by five men while they take turns fucking her. When she begs to be released, they drench her in five loads of cum, shove her into a suitcase and kick her out into the hotel hallway. This is Odile's FIRST DP AND FIRST EVER GANGBANG!
Size: 1.89 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Odile._The_Groupie_Featuring_Odile_in_her_First_Gangbang_Ever.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 12:47 pm
Olive Glass. Metal Willie

Cast: Olive Glass
Duration: 00:44:55
Description: I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Size: 2.38 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Olive_Glass._Metal_Willie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 3:19 pm
Olivia - Pumped On The Sybian

Cast: Olivia
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:09:58
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Olivia_Pumped_On_The_Sybian.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 5:50 pm
One Fate For Two Girls - Linda - Part

Production date: 24.08.2021
Duration: 00:36:25
Description: Part 1: Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it's time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well. In this part of the serial, Linda will be tormented on her naturally big boobs. Her sexy nipples will be kissed by electric clamps, while she is yelling out in pain. Between her wide-open legs, her stunning pussy will give overdosed joy to Graias fans. Let's see if Linda can bear what Jasmine has endured before.Part 2: Now it's Linda's turn to taste the bitter pain of rope between her legs. Her pussy will soon be hotter than its usual. Caring master Dr Lomp warns her and reminds her that it will not be an easy task. Alas, she has no other option than walking through the rope, while every knot on the rope harshly touches deep into her poor cunt. If she slows down while walking, a magic whip in Dr Lomp's hand will slap right on her bare back. On one point of the long path, a vibrator will be waiting to boost sensitivity of her pussy, thus she will taste the pain and the pleasure at the same time. Now watch and see if Linda can see the finish lane and fulfill her master's expectations.
Size: 3.24 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download: One_Fate_For_Two_Girls_Linda_Part_1.mp4
One_Fate_For_Two_Girls_Linda_Part_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 8:32 pm
Pamela Sanchez. Welcome to Madrid Public walk of shame

Cast: Pamela Sanchez
Production date: 2014
Duration: 01:06:16
Description: Spanish sweetheart Pamela Sanchez gets paraded around for all to see- Her skirt lifted up for all to gawk at her perfect round ass. Dunked in a fountain in a public park dragged through the middle of a crowded square with a wet T-shirt. She is humiliated by tourists in a restaurant then fucked in a leather shop. Finally she gets taken to a bar and turned into a helpless little fuck toy, unable to see through her leather zipper mask. She swallows HUGE cock, and gets fucked and disgraced in public.
Size: 726.5 MB
HD video type: 540p
Quality: SD
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Pamela_Sanchez._Welcome_to_Madrid_Public_walk_of_shame.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2024 10:51 pm
Pandora Blake - Punishment Exercise

Cast: Pandora Blake
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:16:35
Description: Ordered to do special punishment exercises, Pandora Blake suffers naked humiliation. Stripped bare, she struggles through jumping jacks, squats, press-ups - then an OTK spanking and the slipper.
Size: 817.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Pandora_Blake_Punishment_Exercise.mp4