Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 11, 2024 4:42 am
Jessie Rogers Truth Or Dare

Cast: Jessie Rogers, Mr. Pete, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Alex Gonz, Karlo Karrera, Marco Banderas
Production date: 01.09.2021
Duration: 00:52:51
Description: 18 year old Jessie Rogers has a girls only slumber party at her house where she engages in a game of truth or dare which leads her to reveal her deepest darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 rough men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is fast asleep. Once inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their filthy way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They all grab her blonde hair and shove their cocks down her deep throat. They hold her down on the bed and fuck her pussy, ass, throat, and feet. On the couch they fuck her air tight. Her tight asshole is rammed hard before they go for double penetration and even double anal. After shoving two cocks in her tight ass they spill their loads all over her face and leave the same way they came in.
Size: 3.72 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers_Truth_Or_Dare.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 7:14 am
Jessie Rogers. Truth or Dare - Starring Jessie Rogers in her First Gangbang

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:52:47
Description: Jessie Rogers has a slumber party at her house where her and her girlfriends engage in a game of truth or dare which leads her to
reveal her darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is sleeping. Once
inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles
to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They double penetrate her and even get two cock in her tight ass before spilling their loads all
over her face and leaving the same way they came in.
Size: 1.89 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Rogers._Truth_or_Dare_Starring_Jessie_Rogers_in_her_First_Gangbang.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 9:45 am
Jessy Joy - Self Expression

Cast: Jessy Joy
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:08:52
Size: 970.1 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessy_Joy_Self_Expression.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 12:17 pm
JMV 78 Pantyhose Domination

Cast: Tanya Danielle, Summer Cummings, Jewell Marceau, Sinn Sage
Production date: 2008
Duration: 01:29:59
Description: Luscious nylons adorn these four beautiful ladies in Jewell Marceau's latest video release. The gorgeous and busty Summer Cummings and Tanya Danielle clad in their stockings and garters, dominate and masturbate a bound and gagged Jewell in pantyhose until she cums over and over on their satiny legs and feet. Sinn Sage appears in her first dominant role as she orders you to worship her big, round, juicy ass in her sexy pantyhose and verbally forces you to stroke your cock and shoot your hot load all over her beautiful bare bottom on her command! This is a nylon lover's wet dream cum true!
Size: 834.9 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Quality: SD
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: JMV_78_Pantyhose_Domination.avi
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 2:48 pm
Joseline Kelly aka Joseline Kavaski. The Training of Joseline Kelly

Cast: Joseline Kelly aka Joseline Kavaski
Production date: 2016-07-22
Duration: 00:54:36
Description: Hot all natural cutie Joseline Kelly is eager to learn the ways of Kink, and her slave trainers are here to put her through her paces with painful stress positions, sloppy blowjobs and hard sex in tight bondage. Joseline gets through it just barely, and realizes by the end that there is more to being a slave girl than just getting tied up and fucked.
Size: 637.6 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Joseline_Kelly_aka_Joseline_Kavaski._The_Training_of_Joseline_Kelly.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 5:20 pm
Jul 18, 2014 - India Summer and Owen Gray

Cast: India Summer, James Mogul, Owen Gray
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:58:49
Description: Gorgeous, horny MILF of the Year India Summer is put into a domestic setting and taken down a notch on her journey to learn her Principles of Servitude. Hard discipline, painful predicament bondage, hard anal and pussy fucking, face fucking all stand in the way to learning her lesson.

Size: 2.1 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Jul_18_2014_India_Summer_and_Owen_Gray.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 7:49 pm
July 8, 2011 The Wall Cherry Torn, PD

Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:51:16
Description: There is nothing that PD demands of Cherry Torn that she would dare not to give to him. She is locked up and at his mercy. If she had stayed safely in her prison she would have been so much happier. Once the door to her cell has been opened the day becomes much more complicated.
Size: 576.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: July_8_2011_The_Wall_Cherry_Torn_PD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 11, 2024 10:19 pm
Jun 18, 2010 - Maitresse Madeline and Aurora Snow

Production date: 2010
Duration: 01:02:56
Description: Aurora Snow makes her debut on Whipped Ass as the quintessential San Francisco Marina babe. Gorgeous face, perfect skin and a round ass that begs to be spanked. Maitresse Madeline brings Aurora to her basement for some kinky bondage sex. She's tied up, whipped, hot waxed with nipple torture. 69'ed, fisted and strap-on ass fucked till her perfect pink ass is gapping. Aurora's then locked back in her box until the next time she's brought out to play.
Size: 754.4 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Jun_18_2010_Maitresse_Madeline_and_Aurora_Snow.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 12:50 am
Katie Kush. Kushie Bondage

Cast: Katie Kush
Production date: 31.07.2019
Duration: 00:38:51
Description: Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She's got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She's new to bondage. It's wonderful to see her explore her predicament.A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn't make her position any easier.Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She's so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it's breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.
Size: 2.07 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Katie_Kush._Kushie_Bondage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 3:22 am
Katrina Colt - Return Of The Pain Slut Katrina Colt

Cast: Katrina Colt
Production date: 2024-07-01
Duration: 00:55:18
Description: Katrina Colt returns to Kink.com for some rope and pain! To start Katrina stands naked outdoors, tied up in rope bondage with her arms bound over her head. The Pope adds more rope, first around her waist, and then a column tie, one on each thigh. He hoists both legs up and puts her in a full suspension. Katrina gets a ball-gag in her mouth and The Pope proceeds to take full advantage of her exposed pussy. First it's Hitachi time, and then a good flogging to her stomach and crotch. The Pope finishes the scene by vibrating Katrina's pussy and rips out some orgasms. Next, Katrina is on her back, tied up with rope, on a box, with her hips in the air, legs spread wide and her arms bound to a bamboo pole positioned behind her back. The Pope adds some more rope to make sure Katrina can't close her legs and tests his handiwork with a few whacks to the pussy with the leather flogger. Once he's sure she can't move, The Pope finger-bangs and vibrates Katrina's soaking wet pussy, which only gets wetter the more pain The Pope dishes out. Finally with her wrists tied to her ankles, Katrina is fastened to the box with her face-down and her ass-up, making perfect targets of her ass and back for The Pope to work his magic using his cat o' nine tails, a flogger, and his bare hands. After that he fucks her exposed pussy with a dildo, then adds the Hitachi to really send Katrina over the edge.
Size: 3.89 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Katrina_Colt_Return_Of_The_Pain_Slut_Katrina_Colt.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 5:52 am
Katy Parker & Patricia Dream

Cast: Katy Parker & Patricia Dream
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:32:47
Size: 1.86 GB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Katy_Parker_Patricia_Dream.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 8:24 am
Kazumi - Bound Slut, Fucked And Trained Kazumi And Derrick Pierce

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Kazumi
Production date: 16.06.2023
Duration: 00:58:23
Description: Kazumi is taking the internet by storm, and we couldn't wait to get her tied up so she could be tormented. She petitioned to be fucked in bondage for her first time, so we paired her up with the legendary Derrick Pierce. Together these two make the perfect storm, especially since she wants everything Derrick is dishing out. Derrick takes time to get to know Kazumi and her hot body to administer the perfect amount of pain with pleasure. She doesn't get it for free though, and she puts in the work to get the reward. In the end, Kazumi suffers through grueling bondage, torment, and of course, all of the orgasms this hungry little slut could handle.
Size: 4.15 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Kazumi_Bound_Slut_Fucked_And_Trained_Kazumi_And_Derrick_Pierce.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 10:54 am
Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - Youre My Bitch Today Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixens Ass

Cast: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Production date: 29.03.2023
Duration: 00:56:33
Description: Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer's tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub's useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer's ass hole, but she can't handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress's ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira's ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira's feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big tentacle toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer's face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.
Size: 2.05 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Keira_Croft_Summer_Vixen_Youre_My_Bitch_Today_Keira_Croft_Owns_Summer_Vixens_Ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 1:24 pm
Keira Croft. Taboo Torment Part 2

Cast: Keira Croft
Production date: 07.09.2018
Duration: 00:57:03
Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Size: 3.04 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Keira_Croft._Taboo_Torment_Part_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 12, 2024 3:54 pm
Kel Bowie. Kel Blowie

Cast: Kel Bowie
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:25:16
Description: Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow!Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!
Size: 1.34 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Kel_Bowie._Kel_Blowie.mp4