Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kozue_Maki._4142.mp4
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 07, 2024 1:40 pm
Krissy Lynn. Round, Perfect Ass, Sexy Full tits & Long Orgasms from Machine Pounding

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:29:52
Description: Krissy Lynn is a member requested model and one look at her ass and it is obvious why she is in such high demand. Krissy is an
industry sweetheart and as famous as they come. She has won awards, she fucked everywhere and every which way but today she experiences cold steel
fucking. And like everything else Krissy does, this update shows how much she loves to shag. She dirty talks to you in the second set with the Bunny
Fucker. So if you like filthy, nasty talk from a hot babe, then skip right to scene two. She moves her body like a skilled dancer, so we give Krissy
the handheld treatment so she can grind and shake without loosing the cock that is pounding nice, creamy, orgasms out of her pussy with every stroke.
Size: 358.1 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Krissy_Lynn._Round_Perfect_Ass_Sexy_Full_tits_Long_Orgasms_from_Machine_Pounding.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Mar 07, 2024 4:41 pm
Krissy Lynn

Cast: Krissy Lynn
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:45:22
Size: 1.59 GB
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Krissy_Lynn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 07, 2024 7:42 pm
Kristine Kahill

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:55:53
Size: 1.43 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kristine_Kahill.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 07, 2024 10:43 pm
Krysta Kaos The Return Of Kaos

Cast: Krysta Kaos, The Pope
Production date: 20.02.2023
Duration: 00:56:11
Description: Krysta and The Pope have a long history and have done some crazy shit together, so finding out that they are going another round excited us. Krysta begins bound in a chair with a neck rope in place for future use. The Pope enters and gets right to the business administering punishment; but first there is a welcome back orgasm to ease the nervousness that Krysta has. Next, Krysta is tied in a side suspension, and is tormented with his devilish cane to all of the sensitive parts of her body. Krysta takes as much as she can, and then The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy until she bubbles over with orgasms. In the final scene, Krysta is on her back with her legs pulled high into the air and as wide as they'll go. There is more pain and punishment dished out to get her to the highest level of stimulation before ripping more orgasms from her pussy, and then leaving her a puddle of emotions in the dungeon.
Size: 2.01 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Krysta_Kaos_The_Return_Of_Kaos.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:44 am
Krysta Kaos. House Party

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Production date: 2011
Duration: 01:17:06
Description: Public Disgrace invades a house party where we play beer pong with Krysta Kaos' face! Intense fisting, public groping, caning, floggers, zippers, and more await you inside!
Size: 2.76 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Krysta_Kaos._House_Party.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:46 am
Lauren Phillips. Just a Whore

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:39:26
Description: This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Size: 481.6 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Lauren_Phillips._Just_a_Whore.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 7:48 am
Layla Sin. 50 Shades Of Discipline, Part 2

Cast: Layla Sin
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:23:45
Size: 1.11 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Layla_Sin._50_Shades_Of_Discipline_Part_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:52 am
Layton Benton. Big titted greedy whore fucked in an ally

Cast: Layton Benton
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:50:47
Description: Layton Benton is an experienced Dom and decides that she would like a taste of her own medicine. Blindfolded, she is dragged to a seedy ally in SF Chinatown. Her huge tits start bouncing as her whore pussy gets pounded, her slut mouth gets fucked and her luscious booty gets flogged.
Size: 302.4 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Layton_Benton._Big_titted_greedy_whore_fucked_in_an_ally.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:50 pm
Learning The Ropes 3 Female Submissive

Cast: Ona Zee , Frank Zee
Production date: 1992
Duration: 01:11:00
Description: Ona Zee and Frank Zee are, in real life, a dominant/submissive consensual team, respectively. They have now produced a series of films demonstrating different aspects of the B/D, S/M lifestyles. This instructional film, featuring real people engaging in real bondage, are tailored to introduce this erotic sexual practice to people who want to learn more about it. Featured in this volume is boot licking, hot wax, whipping horse, butt plugs, spanking, cock whipping, genital flogging, clamps, ball stretcher with weights, the five gates of hell, clothes pins, trampling, and strap-on dildos.
Size: 319.2 MB
HD video type: 360p
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, HEVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Learning_The_Ropes_3_Female_Submissive.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:55 pm
Leigh Raven. Born Free

Cast: Leigh Raven
Production date: 07.07.2017
Duration: 00:47:37
Description: I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Size: 357.5 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Leigh_Raven._Born_Free.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 7:55 pm
Leya Falcon - Busty Blonde Defiled in Public. Pretty Hair Used to mop up Oil

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:51:12
Description: Leya Falcon is a sexy blonde with big tits and a sweet round ass. She thinks she can take a lot of pain. She thinks she wild. But there's nothing like a Public Disgrace scene to see what someone is really made of. She is dragged into an auto body shop at night where the workers are more than happy to grope, smack, and humiliate the little princess. After she is overwhelmed, fucked hard, and made to squirt we turn her pretty blonde hair brown by sticking her head in a filthy bucket of water and making her clean her mess off the oil covered ground.
Size: 371.4 MB
HD video type: 540p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leya_Falcon_Busty_Blonde_Defiled_in_Public._Pretty_Hair_Used_to_mop_up_Oil.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:55 pm
The Devotion of Ash

Cast: Lilla Katt, Nerine Mechanique, Iona Grace, Krysta Kaos, Skin Diamond
Production date: 2011
Duration: 01:10:49
Description: Trainee ash has been through all five grueling days of training. The Pope has decided that instead of giving her away to another Master he will keep her as his personal slave. Ash must prove her commitment in a test that has never been used by the House before: permanent marking.
Ash has her lithe body strung up like meat for an entire party of guests to peruse and fondle. Then come the house slaves, inspecting every inch of slave ash with their tongues and hands until she is panting. Finally the men of the House give her a good whipping to tenderize her before a sexual test.
Enter Derrick Pierce and Bobby Bends. These two men throw Ash around like a rag doll and use her holes until she is so overwhelmed she forgets how to fuck properly. To punish her for losing herself, Ash is dragged off their cocks and made to watch while the house slaves satisfy themselves by serving well-trained blowjobs to the male guests. Derrick and Bobby use almost every submissive slut in the room except ash. Once the men have given their loads to other girls and ash has been thoroughly humiliated, she is presented to the tattoo artist to be permanently marked with a crest of the Pope. She tearfully accepts her test and the tattoo needle seals her position as personal slave to the Pope.
Size: 2.54 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilla_Katt_Nerine_Mechanique_Iona_Grace_Krysta_Kaos_Skin_Diamond._The_Devotion_of_Ash.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2024 1:56 am
Lilly Bell - Teacher's Pet Lily Bell Fucks Tommy Pistol And Oliver Davis

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lilly Bell, Oliver Davis
Production date: 30.12.2022
Duration: 01:01:14
Description: Lily is obsessed with her college professor, Tommy. They have been fucking after hours in his classroom but her boyfriend has no idea what kind of slut she really is. She fucks Tommy and then goes and fucks her boyfriend Oliver in the same night. She meets him at the bar he works at and he ties her to a pool table and fucks her from behind. This is the kind of treatment this dirty slut likes, but she can't keep her mind off of Tommy. The next day she can't wait to talk to him, but Tommy has rules. Rules that he has already given her, so when these rules are broken Tommy punishes this slut for her infractions.
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilly_Bell_Teachers_Pet_Lily_Bell_Fucks_Tommy_Pistol_And_Oliver_Davis.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 09, 2024 4:57 am
Lilly Bell Predicament Bondage, Torment, And Non-Stop Orgasms

Cast: Lilly Bell, The Pope
Production date: 20.03.2023
Duration: 00:54:23
Description: Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness. The crop is precise and gets to the hard-to-reach areas that the flogger just can't hit. She is worked over from ass to feet before burying a dildo deep in her throat and pussy. The final scene is upon us, and Lilly has asked to experience hot wax, so she is tied in a spread eagle on the floor and left to helplessly wait for what she asked for. Before the wax is poured over her body, The Pope uses the flogger to redden her flesh and make it more sensitive for the hot wax. It is slowly poured over her sensitive skin, and she squirms trying to escape the stinging pain that comes from hot wax meeting with soft flesh. The orgasms at this point are the most extreme that she has ever experienced, and he makes sure she gets as many as she can take.
Size: 1.95 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilly_Bell_Predicament_Bondage_Torment_And_NonStop_Orgasms.mp4