Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 28, 2024 9:33 pm
Feb 10, 2017 Just a Whore Lauren Phillips

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:39:26
Description: This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Size: 2.09 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Feb_10_2017_Just_a_Whore_Lauren_Phillips.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 12:35 am
Feb 11, 2017 Sweet Agony Part 1 Dee Williams

Cast: Dee Williams
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:40:33
Description: We have had Dee Williams around for a while now so she knows our handlers pretty well. Still, we would like our audience to get to know her a little better, so, as we do with all our models on their live feeds, we take the time in the beginning to ask her a few questions about herself. Dee, her neck held down to the ground by a metal collar, answers questions from our handlers and our audience about her desires, her fantasies, her fears, and whatever else they want to hear about her. As she does we point a heat lamp at her pussy to keep it nice and warm while everybody gets ready.Our handlers start out light on Dee, since, with hours ahead of them with her company, they have all the time in the world to ramp things up. First they wrap her tits up in rope, making a lovely harness that makes her breasts look even more round and perky than they are on their own, and Dee's got some pretty nice breasts. Then they tie her arms with her elbows over her head and her hands behind her back. With her arms out of the way, Matt Williams takes the moment to smack her ass around with a flogger, leaving it red, but not yet bruised.
Size: 2.16 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Feb_11_2017_Sweet_Agony_Part_1_Dee_Williams.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 3:35 am
Feb 13, 2015 - Owen Gray and Yhivi

Cast: Yhivi, James Mogul, Owen Gray
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:54:31
Description: When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi's case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.
Size: 324.6 MB
HD video type: 360p
Quality: SD
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Feb_13_2015_Owen_Gray_and_Yhivi.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 6:36 am
Felony. The Destruction of Felony

Cast: Felony
Production date: 2010
Duration: 01:12:49
Description: Felony arrives on set a woman and leaves, destroyed. It's that simple. We make her cum so many times that she can't speak, she can't move, she can't even hear us talking to her. Her pussy, ass, and mouth become public property, groped, fucked, and fingered by any willing guest. She is made to squirt until her pussy is totally dry, about four different times. Then she is made to mop her cum off the floor with her hair and left in a puddle of her own juices on the floor. You don't want to miss this shoot.
Size: 1.59 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Felony._The_Destruction_of_Felony.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 9:37 am
Filthy Mouths Punished

Cast: Stella Cox,Tina Kay,Tiffany Doll,Cindy
Production date: 2019
Duration: 02:05:42
Description: Their mouths were made for satisfaction. See these women submit to your most taboo whim and desire!
Size: 1.74 GB
HD video type: 406p
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Filthy_Mouths_Punished.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 12:39 pm
Flexible Nikki Knightly bound in straightjacket and ragdoll fucked without mercy by two cocks

Cast: Nikki Knightly, Matt Williams, Maestro
Duration: 00:18:56
Description: Nikki Knightly is a compact little package of fun. Toned, flexible, a trained dancer blessed with a love of the cock, Nikki has come to the right place today. Today we can ensure she gets all of the cock she craves...and then some.
We start off by binding Nikki in a leather straightjacket that binds her tightly but perfectly exposes her tiny tits. Her arms are out of the way but her mouth and shaved pussy are wide open for the use. And use her we do. We stuff her full from both ends.
It is a relentless tag team as Nikki is rag doll fucked all over the bed, drooling and moaning and cumming. It is the Sexuallybroken treatment as only we can dish out. Nikki loves it. At least, we are pretty sure that is what she would say if she was capable of forming words.
We do not stop until Nikki is a limp and gasping lump of well fucked flesh over the bed. Her eyes are glassy and distant. Drool covers her face. This is someone who got their cock fix. You are welcome my dear. Anytime.
Tags: Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Flexible, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Straight Jacket, Three Way, Vibrator
Size: 1 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Flexible_bound_in_straightjacket_and_ragdoll_fucked_without_mercy_by_two_cocks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 3:40 pm
Francesca Le. The Cheating Wife Francesca Le Brutally Punished with Rough Sex and Bondage

Cast: Francesca Le
Production date: 2012
Duration: 01:01:45
Description: Francesca Le's husband comes home early from a business trip to find her sleeping with another man. Infuriated by her infidelity, he makes her suffer from punishment involving manhandling, spanking, face slapping, rough blowjob and aggressive sex. Then she is tied up in the basement where he can keep an eye on her at all times. Francesca begs for forgiveness as she gets fucked in the ass while in bondage and at the mercy of her vengeful and sadistic husband! This is the only scene you will see the drop dead gorgeous Francesca Le in bondage and pushed to her limits with real life husband Mark Wood!
Size: 2.21 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Francesca_Le._The_Cheating_Wife_Francesca_Le_Brutally_Punished_with_Rough_Sex_and_Bondage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 6:40 pm
Franceska Jaimes. Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is Publicly Caned and Fucked

Cast: Franceska Jaimes
Production date: 2011
Duration: 01:08:00
Description: Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is put in metal shackles, striped naked, caned, and paraded through a public square. Everyone stops and stares at Franceska's amazing body with her big tits and even bigger ASS! Next we tie her elbows behind her back and immediately violate her asshole, bypassing her pussy altogether! She gets anally fucked and fisted and Princess Donna gets so into her that she joins in on the action, get her pussy fucked by James Deen while Franceska licks her clit and cleans her juices off his cock!
Size: 806.8 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Franceska_Jaimes._Penthouse_Pet_Franceska_Jaimes_is_Publicly_Caned_and_Fucked.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 9:41 pm
Fucking Snowman

Cast: Queensnake
Production date: 2009
Duration: 00:34:26
Description: The snow situation is getting better, actually its now somewhat over the top. Yet, Queensnake can never get enough of it so she imagined that it would be a great idea to check how snowmen can fuck.
In part one she gets familiarized to the surrounding snow fields, then fumbles with the Snowman's body parts, finally gets herself fucked by the white fellow.
In part two she continues making love with him, then lights up his nose - apparently snowmen gets cold by fire because its nose starts running instantly. Of course Queensnake embraces every drop of the extra heat. Later she tries to melt him with her squirts but her effort lacked several cans of coke or beer beforehand. Finally she wrestles him down and stuffs his shattered remains into her vagina opened by a speculum.
It was -3C / 26.6F cold and the longest continuous session took 10 minutes
Size: 1.1 GB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download: Fucking_Snowman_1.wmv
Fucking_Snowman_2.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 12:42 am
Gal Ritchie Predicament Bondage, Torment, and Suffering Makes for a Happy Gal

Cast: Gal Ritchie, The Pope
Production date: 04.12.2023
Duration: 00:51:10
Description: Gal Ritchie is brand spanking new, and has set so many things in motion to be right in this place, and exactly at this time. She knew she wanted to shoot for Kink.com, and put her head down and did the work that it took to get her here. Well, she's here, so what is she going to do now; suffer that's what. Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web of hemp rope that prevents her from moving at all. She doesn't know what her ability is yet, since this is her first time, so The Pope gets to work finding out what makes this slut scream and moan. Nipple clamps are added, and Gal does not even flinch, so meaner clamps are added to her nipples
and then weights. She is suddenly very timid and quiet, so clover clamps are applied to her outer labia, and weights are added to that as well. orgasms are what's going to crack this nut, or so he thinks, but Gal is not going to give up anything without The Pope taking it from her. Next, Gal is put in a brutal tie that has all of her body weight hanging from a few wraps around her waist. The rope is positioned with the intent of making her suffer, so it is placed above her hip bones. Her ankles and wrists are pulled one way, and her neck is pulled the other. Orgasms are what have gotten the best reaction out of her so far, so we begin there to loosen her up. The crop hits some of the sensitive areas before using a dildo to fuck her throat and pussy to get some squirting orgasms. In the final position, Gal is bent over a sodden horse and stretched out. She is flogged and vibed until her eyes roll back into her head. Gal is going to need more work to get her to open up fully for us, and The Pope has already made plans to bring her back for round 2.
Size: 966.4 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Gal_Ritchie_Predicament_Bondage_Torment_and_Suffering_Makes_for_a_Happy_Gal.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 3:43 am
Gia Derza Fits Like a Glove

Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Production date: 01.01.2024
Duration: 00:49:50
Description: Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia's durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it's all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, pussy vibing, and more ass fucking.
Size: 3.55 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Gia_Derza_Fits_Like_a_Glove.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 6:44 am
Grand conclusion of London River BaRS show as she is straightjacketed and spit roasted by huge cock

Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Duration: 00:15:06
Description: The final part of London River's blistering live BaRS (bondage and rough sex) comes to a conclusion as we stick this flexible and toned starlet into a tight leather straight jacket and dick her down without mercy.
The leather straight jacket holds her like a hug, keeping her firmly in place but allows her bound breasts to jut out. London is already dazed and loopy, unable to even get her eyes uncrossed. The show is relentless and fast paced, never giving her a chance to get on top of it.
We fold her up, jack knife her in half and ragdoll fuck her all over the bed. Both ends of this cock slut are stuffed full of dick balls deep as London drools and whimpers and cums over and over. Orgasms destroy this one, and London is long gone.
If only they all reacted this well. We fuck her limp and leave her drained. The beatific grin dancing across her drool covered face shows just how much she enjoyed herself. Always a pleasure my dear, come back any time...
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Breast Bondage, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Shaved, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Straight Jacket, Three Way
Size: 162.1 MB
HD video type: 540p
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Grand_River_BaRS_show_as_she_is_straightjacketed_and_spit_roasted_by_huge_cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 9:46 am
Hana Kano, Nono Yuki - Mantis Gallery The Result Of Wriggling Love Nono Yuki & Hana Kano

Cast: Hana Kano, Nono Yuki
Duration: 01:59:32
Size: 4.99 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Hana_Kano_Nono_Yuki_Mantis_Gallery_The_Result_Of_Wriggling_Love_Nono_Yuki_Hana_Kano.part1.rar
Hana_Kano_Nono_Yuki_Mantis_Gallery_The_Result_Of_Wriggling_Love_Nono_Yuki_Hana_Kano.part2.rar
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 12:47 pm
Harley Ace. Therapy Part 1

Cast: Harley Ace
Production date: 27.05.2020
Duration: 00:40:56
Description: Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.O.T. has recommended a highly successful, but rather unorthodox form of therapy for Harley's problem. He wants to use exposure therapy on her and, once she is under his control, delve as deep as he can get into her subconscious fears and desires to find out where the two overlap. Harley is wary, but she's also so desperate to get her issue taken care of that she is willing to try just about anything proposed to her. She lies back on the couch and within a few minutes O.T. has her very relaxed.With her eyes open but glazed, it is up to O.T. to do whatever he needs, or wants to do to Harley.She follows every command he gives her and in no time he has her on her knees with her legs spread and her neck and limbs tied to all the corners of the couch with rope. He slips a hook inside her pussy and starts to tear into her ass with a flogger. Harley may be relaxed, but she responds to each blow like she is loving it. She continues to cry out with the use of the cane and when the whip lashes across her tits. It's too soon to tell if it's helping Harley, but it's certainly doing some good for O.T. The rest of her treatment will be even more intense. Check it out on InfernalRestraints.com.
Size: 2.19 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Download: Harley_Ace._Therapy_Part_1.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 3:48 pm