Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 16, 2023 1:36 pm
Brooklyn Gray: Pain Slut Extraordinaire

screenshotscreenshot

Brooklyn Gray shows what masochistic lengths she's willing to go to in this Device Bondage session. To start her day, she is restrained in a straitjacket, with a ball-gag in her mouth. The Pope warms her up with some bare-handed spanks and flogging. Once The Pope switches to the riding crop, the intensity of the impact-play quickly escalates. The skin on Brooklyn's sexy thighs immediately respond to viciously hard smacks from the crop, forming deep red marks. The Pope then leaves stripe marks on the front of Brooklyn's thighs and ass using a thick bamboo cane, just before pulling orgasms from her tormented pussy. In the next position, she is laying on her stomach with her limbs restrained by clear belts. Brooklyn suffers extreme bastinado. The Pope can't help but be distracted by her tight, firm ass and torments that as well. With a vibe held against Brooklyn's clit, more orgasms are ripped from her battered body. In the final position Brooklyn is on her back, folded in half, spread-eagle. Her ankles are trapped, and her wrists locked in steel. Brooklyn endures another round of ruthless impact-play from a wooden paddle. Her nipples are pinched with locking forceps as The Pope brings Brooklyn to a series of non-stop pain-gasms to finish her off.

Genre: Pain, Flogging, Vibrator, Bondage, BDSM, Caning, Ball Gag, Spanking, Fingering, Straitjacket, Handler, Paddle, Nipple Torment

Cast: The Pope, Brooklyn Gray

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:06:13
FileSize: 2.38 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Brooklyn_Gray_Pain_Slut_Extraordinaire_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 16, 2023 4:36 pm
Busty Asian Mia Li shackled to sybian and throatboarded without mercy by two hard cocks! / 2015 / Mia Li, Matt Williams, Maestro

screenshotscreenshot

Every time Mia Li shows up, she always gives it her all. She does not hold back, throwing herself into every scene with every fiber of her being. Her dedication to the dick is undeniable and to be appreciated. Today we have a treat in store for our muscular cock slut. Today she gets to suck dick while cumming her brains out, Sexuallybroken style.
Bound down in in a custom made wooden bondage device that shackled her tight pussy directly onto a sybian, Mia is in for the ride of her life. The sybian is a sexual thunderbolt between her legs, she will be so busy cumming that she will not be able to recall her own name. The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy.
One after the other the hard dick steps up and takes Mia's face hole. She is quite quickly transformed into a drooling mess, cumming and shrieking and then cumming some more. All the while the cocks are training out her throat to be custom fitted. This is her new purpose in life. A drooling facepussy bound on her knees cumming her brains out. There are worse fates in life.
We do not stop until there is nothing left but a moaning wreck of flesh covered in her own drool and cum, glassy eyed and spent. This is the look of someone worked over, Sexuallybroken style. It is our favorite kind of look. Today was a good day, thank you Mia. Until we meet again...
Tags: Asian, Belt Bondage, Big Breasts, Black Hair, Blow job, Brown Eyes, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Shackles, Slave Bj Training, Sybian, Three Way

Genre: Bondage, Hardcore, WDAC, BDSM, Blowjob, Asian, Domination

Cast: Mia Li, Matt Williams, Maestro

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:10:59
FileSize: 118 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Busty_sybian_and_throatboarded_without_mercy_by_two_hard_cocks_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 16, 2023 7:37 pm
Calico - Shocked (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Genre: Suspension, Bondage, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Anal, Zapper, Whipping, Hooded, Dildo, Caning, Squirting, Straitjacket, Anal Play, Anal Hook, BDSM

Cast: Calico

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:58:07
FileSize: 1.99 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Calico_Shocked_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 16, 2023 10:38 pm
Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage (Candle Boxxx, Star Nine) (Star's Fetish Fantasies)

screenshotscreenshot

Poor naive Candle Boxxx. I've asked her over to 'help me with something'. She's confused by the rope, but she lets me tie her up with with elbows together, a frogtie and a chest harness. Waist rope cinches her belly and connects everything. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle and her long red fingernails can't reach the ropes to escape. I stuff a big black ballgag tightly in her big mouth, and she tries gagtalking. She's foot wiggling as I wrap her hands up with microfoam tape, ensuring there's no escaping. I squeeze her tight and feel her bondage struggle in my arms before wrapping microfoam tightly around her ballgagged mouth. The wraparound gagging shows off her big lips and the ball gag beneath. Is it time to reveal my true intentions? I'm going to turn her into my happy little slave girl. She's not in love with the idea at first, but once I start tugging on her knotted crotch rope she gets horny. Removing the wrap around gag, I give her mouth packing and then give her a wraparound vet wrap gag. She's disappointed when I leave, but amuses herself with hip thrusting against her tight crotch rope till having a bondage orgasm.

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian Domination

Cast: Candle Boxxx, Star Nine

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:26:16
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Candle_Boxxx_in_Tight_Bondage_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 1:43 am
Caprice Capone - Just A Rag Doll

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Toys, All Sex, Hardcore, Humilation, Bondage, Domination

Cast: Caprice Capone

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:07:01
FileSize: 728.3 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download video film
Caprice_Capone_Just_A_Rag_Doll_HD_1.mp4
Caprice_Capone_Just_A_Rag_Doll_HD_2.mp4
Caprice_Capone_Just_A_Rag_Doll_HD_3.mp4
Caprice_Capone_Just_A_Rag_Doll_HD_4.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 4:41 am
Carmen Caliente (Slave Training of Carmen Caliente, Day One / 2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Nineteen year old Carmen Caliente is introduced to the pleasures and erotic torments of BDSM.

Genre: Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore

Cast: Carmen Caliente

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:37:55
FileSize: 415.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Carmen_Caliente_Slave_Training_of_Carmen_Caliente_Day_One_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 7:43 am
Casey Calvert and Mia Gold (It's OVER The 20-somethings win. Outfucking them will KILL US. / 2013)

screenshotscreenshot

The 23 year old hot girl apocalypse is real and scarier than zombies. These girls are in your bars, your work place, your one night stands and nothing slows them down. We have machines, electricity, vibrators, double penetration dildos, 350 - 800RPMs AND we can make them use their own tongues and fists and still, STILL, they carrying on and cum and cum until we are dead.Mia Gold and Casey Calvert are Grrl 2.0 - and it is a sexy, epic fight for the win with these two incredible babes. You may recall Casey's debut 57 orgasm shoot and Mia Gold's squirting fantastico but now together, then are like the power twins and they activate in the form of cum and sloppy, wet orgasms. Good luck with these ladies when you take them home. Nothing can save you.

Genre: Anal, Masturbation, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Hardcore

Cast: Casey Calvert and Mia Gold

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:15:55
FileSize: 2.72 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Casey_Its_20somethings_win._Outfucking_them_will_KILL_US._HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 1:45 pm
Casey Calvert - Who Sent You?

screenshotscreenshot

Casey has watched Christian slowly take over the community with violence and illegal activity. He is one of the top-ranking gangsters and runs an operation that the cops just don't seem to pay attention to. Casey takes matters into her own hands and wants to get proof of his wrong doings, with hope that the cops will do something. Unfortunately for Casey, she gets caught snooping around Christian's warehouse. She is bound to a chair with tight rope bondage, and a leather hood over her head as Christian interrogates her. Casey is not giving up information as he expected, so he has to turn to more persuasive tactics. Casey's clothes are ripped from her body and is made to do unspeakable sexual acts as Christian fights to get answers. First he throat fucks her, torments her, then moves to a more helpless position. Casey begs him to stop, but Christian fucks her mouth, pussy, and ass in multiple bondage positions to get the answers he wants. He torments her all day, but Casey refuses to say anything, so he continues to fuck her ass for fun since she wants to play games. Casey may not give up any answers, but she had no choice but to give up all of her holes.

Genre: Hardcore, Zapper, Cumshot, Bondage, Flogging, Anal, BDSM, Blowjob

Cast: Casey Calvert, Christian Wilde

Duration: 01:07:42
FileSize: 2.44 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Casey_Calvert_Who_Sent_You_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 4:48 pm
Casey Calvert - Who Sent You?

screenshotscreenshot

Casey has watched Christian slowly take over the community with violence and illegal activity. He is one of the top-ranking gangsters and runs an operation that the cops just don't seem to pay attention to. Casey takes matters into her own hands and wants to get proof of his wrong doings, with hope that the cops will do something. Unfortunately for Casey, she gets caught snooping around Christian's warehouse. She is bound to a chair with tight rope bondage, and a leather hood over her head as Christian interrogates her. Casey is not giving up information as he expected, so he has to turn to more persuasive tactics. Casey's clothes are ripped from her body and is made to do unspeakable sexual acts as Christian fights to get answers. First he throat fucks her, torments her, then moves to a more helpless position. Casey begs him to stop, but Christian fucks her mouth, pussy, and ass in multiple bondage positions to get the answers he wants. He torments her all day, but Casey refuses to say anything, so he continues to fuck her ass for fun since she wants to play games. Casey may not give up any answers, but she had no choice but to give up all of her holes.

Genre: Blowjob, Flogging, Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Zapper, Anal, Cumshot

Cast: Casey Calvert, Christian Wilde

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 01:07:42
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Casey_Calvert_Who_Sent_You_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 7:47 pm
Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade / 2021) (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

Genre: Vibrator, Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Bondage

Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:46:11
FileSize: 696.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Catherine_De_Sade_Channeling_The_Marquis_De_Sade_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 17, 2023 10:48 pm
Charisma Cappelli (Mistreated: Charisma Cappelli Skull Fucked and Sexually Brutalized! / 2012)

screenshotscreenshot

Charisma Cappelli gets her limits pushed and gives us a very intense and sexually charged rough sex and bondage scene with Mr. Pete who performs at the top of his game! Charisma is thrown around like a rag doll, her clothes are ripped off, her face, tits and ass are repeatedly smacked and her holes are taken. She loves being violated and treated like a filthy whore in our safe and controlled environment. Next, in bondage that limits her movement, painful clamps and a spider gag that keeps her watering mouth open wide, she succumbs to cock down her throat. Then she is aggressively skull fucked and rewarded with a strong orgasm from the vibrator. Finally they move on to more relentless sex and ass fucking while in sexually vulnerable strict bondage!

Genre: Domination, Submission, BDSM, Hardcore, Anal

Cast: Charisma Cappelli

Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:00:32
FileSize: 439.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Charisma_Mistreated_Skull_Fucked_and_Sexually_Brutalized_SD.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2023 1:49 am
Charlotte Cross - Crossed Out (16-03-2016)

screenshotscreenshot

21 years old and sexy as hell, Charlotte Cross is ready to be the next fine piece of ass on the menu at Hardtied.com. She told Jack Hammer she was looking for to rope and some suspension, but her interests run as far afield as electrified dildos, so we know that she's going to be down for whatever we throw her way.

Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Hardcore

Cast: Charlotte Cross

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:44:56
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Charlotte_Cross_Crossed_Out_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2023 4:49 am
Cherry - Oral Rhythm Training (01-10-2022)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, Lactation, Natural Tits, BDSM, Bondage, Double Breast Pump, Goat Milker, BJ, Tied

Cast: Cherry

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:08:24
FileSize: 903.6 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Cherry_Oral_Rhythm_Training_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2023 7:50 am
Cherry Torn (Watching Cherry Grind / 2010)

screenshotscreenshot

Cherry looks fantastic...I can't say that enough and to me she is amazing in EVERY way. She's just one of those kind of chicks that makes my heart pound a bit when I see her. And when I see her naked, it is almost cardiac arrest time. Cherry's no stranger to the world of BDSM and has garnered quite the following and it's really not hard to see why...We get a nice long look at Cherry's body...Head to toe we drink it all in, drunk on flesh...She lubes a large rubber dong with her mouth and slides that baby in and at this point, I know this one is going to be memorable...Ogre meticulously gets her tied on the bench and Cherry's legs are open wide...The Machine is set in place, the switch is flipped and we watch Cherry grind...

Genre: Masturbation, Fucking Machines, Fetish, Bondage

Cast: Cherry Torn

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:23:33
FileSize: 265.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Cherry_Torn_Watching_Cherry_Grind_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Aug 18, 2023 10:51 am
Chillycarlita - The Curious Artist, Pt. 1 (03-02-2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Chillycarlita loves art. Jack Hammer makes some of the best. He's got water colors hanging in the gallery, but that isn't what we mean. His real passion is making the models into the canvas themselves, and Chillycarlita is interested in being the subject of his next piece.

Genre: Torture, Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Humiliation

Cast: Chillycarlita

Duration: 00:58:41
FileSize: 2.89 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Chillycarlita_The_Curious_Artist_Pt._1_HD.mp4