Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 09, 2023 1:17 am
Amirah Adara & Dorothy Black - Happy Ending

screenshotscreenshot

Amirah Adara & Dorothy Black
Gorgeous brunette Amirah Adara hurries home through the city streets after a busy day at work. As Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Happy Ending" begins, her bad day takes a delightful turn when Dorothy Black arrives home, strips down to her sexy lingerie and greets her with a glass of wine and a shoulder massage. Dorothy's hands soon stray down to Amirah's perky breasts as they kiss tenderly; she pauses to unhook her own bra and bare her beautiful big breasts before she starts to suck Amirah's nipples. Peeling off Amirah's panties, Dorothy licks her pussy voraciously, moving into a sixty-nine so her sweetheart can lap at her pierced clit too. She spins around to straddle Amirah's face, grinding to an intense orgasm; then returns her attention to rubbing Amirah's pussy and tongue-fucking her ass from behind. When she thrusts two fingers into Amirah's tight asshole, it drives her to a mind-blowing climax.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:28:53
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/ilzv0mjznl44
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 09, 2023 2:17 am
Amirah Adara, Anissa Kate - Couples Banging A Friend 4

screenshotscreenshot

Amirah Adara, Anissa Kate

screenshot

FileSize: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:32:44
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/71luhay14q3s
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 09, 2023 5:22 am
Amy Bag Fill 1

screenshotscreenshot

Amy
Poor Amy. Her belly gets very swollen with three litres of green enema solution held in place with a bardex nozzle and ad-hoc butt plugs.

screenshot

FileSize: 490 MB
Duration: 00:16:30

https://filejoker.net/b8qyec539fhl
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 09, 2023 8:14 am
Amy Bag Fill 2 / Amy Bag Fill 2

screenshotscreenshot

Amy
Amy's belly is now soooo full of enema water it looks like she might pop.

screenshot

FileSize: 410.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:31

https://filejoker.net/m3qcqhvcu5ye
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 09, 2023 11:27 am
Anal Jesse - 15 Minutes Non-Stop Asian Anal Cowgirl

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
Do you like my sexy geisha outfit? First I want to show it off to you. I need your cock to be rock-hard for what comes next. I can use my mouth to help because it's very delicious for me. I use my saliva to make sure there is enough lube and then I climb on top.Asian cowgirl anal. This is my favorite position and it's the most fun. I love to use my asshole to massage his cock. I challenge him to see how long he can wait before cumming. I like to stroke up and down, and then switch to deep anal slamming down balls deep. This is the best way.When I do a good job I get my reward. I can feel his cock getting even bigger and harder inside my little butt. Finally, he can't wait any longer and blasts a huge load into my bowels filling my butt with hot sperm. I love to push the cum out to show you how much there is.

screenshot

FileSize: 999 MB
Duration: 00:16:46
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/13gcdrdnjuz4
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 09, 2023 2:25 pm
Anal Jesse - Air Hostess Roleplay - Slutty Asian Anal Reunion

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
Being an air hostess keeps me busy. I'm always traveling, but I love coming home to see my husband! I was so horny and excited to tell him about my adventures with a handsome customer in first class. I want to show him what I did at work today! Kneeling near the sofa, I talk dirty while massaging his growing cock.A very sloppy and enthusiastic blowjob! In between slurps with lots of spit and drool, I tell him about how I sucked a passenger's cock in the airplane bathroom and swallowed his cum. But it's not enough for me, I need MORE! Climbing onto his lap I reveal that I have had my large and heavy steel butt plug in this whole time! Security always just waves us through and I love the risk of being caught. Pulling out the toy I quickly get his cock into my ass where it belongs.Riding him with long and deep strokes I have a huge orgasm. Flipping my over into the doggy position with him standing behind me he gives me what I need. Deep, hard anal from a big cock, opening my asshole and appreciating the beautiful gape. A few minutes of missionary anal with me balanced on the arm of the sofa before he can't take anymore. Pulling out he blasts cum all over my stomach and walks away leaving me panting. I love my job!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:24:40

https://filejoker.net/uzpgt6d2fjtx
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 1:14 am
Anal Jesse - Anal is the Only Way for Muslim Teen

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
For me, it's not allowed to have sex before marriage. My family is very strict about that. My boyfriend is frequently horny and loves to suggest different solutions to his problem. During his research, he discovered a way that we can love each other without having "real" sex. I don't understand, but I know it is something about my butt. He said he will teach me.He begins the lesson by pushing my face down on the bed and playing with my asshole, inserting several fingers. This is allowed, but I remind him to be careful not to touch my pussy. I'm not sure what he is doing, but I want to be a good girl and I trust him. Laying down next to me he raises my leg and slides his big cock into my asshole. It feels amazing!I've never done anything like this before and I'm a little worried, but I am a submissive girl and will allow anything that isn't "real" sex. Rolling on top of him for reverse cowgirl, I bounce up and down on his long dick. Wow! It feels good for me too! I really love this style and I want to do it every day. He flips me onto my stomach and starts fucking harder and faster until delivering a big creampie. The cum drips out of my asshole and now I am happy knowing I can make him cum.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:19:05

https://filejoker.net/fmgs9i02500g
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 1:16 am
Anal Jesse - Cheerleader Roleplay - Ass to Mouth and Cum Swallowing

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
I love being a cheerleader! It is my favorite school activity. But today my coach called me to his office. He was upset about some rumors that I had sex with all the boys on the football team. I beg him not to call my Mom and promise I will make him very happy if he doesn't get me in trouble.Dropping to my knees to continue begging, his cock accidentally touches my lips. I didn't mean to do it, but my natural reaction was to put it in my mouth! I never saw a cock so big before. It is much bigger than any of the boys on the football team. I try to put it down my throat, but it is very long. Maybe it will fit inside my ass instead? I kneel on the chair exposing my cute little asshole, and he can't resist shoving his cock inside.He fucks me so deeply, I can't believe it. I stopped to taste his cock because I already learned about ass-to-mouth and it's my favorite way to make boys cum. Finally, after fucking my little asshole until it is gaped open and relaxed he pulled me down and came in my mouth. I'm a good girl and swallowed every last drop. I don't want to waste any of it!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:19:11

https://filejoker.net/d73lwgxqes3b
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 1:22 am
Anal Jesse - Double Anal for Submissive Asian Fuck Toy

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
I really love to be a submissive anal girl! Today I found a really cute submissive outfit. It even has a collar. Today I want to push my limits. I want to see how much I can take. It's very exciting and the feeling stays long after the sex is finished. My ass will be sore for days after this!I start off giving him a deep blowjob. I want to make him very horny and I try to get the entire cock down my throat. I can almost touch my nose to his stomach. First, he removes the large steel butt plug I have in my ass already. Next, he uses the inflatable butt plug and pumps it up until I can't take it anymore. Then, he fucks my stretched asshole with his cock and then together with both his cock and the inflatable plug.After that he uses my long, clear silicone cock to fuck my ass deeply. Then, the toy and his cock together stretch me to the maximum. I flip over to the doggy position and he continues to do whatever he wants with my ass. Using both his cock and the silicone cock together putting them in deeper and fucking me harder and harder until he pulls out to cum all over my asscheeks before walking away leaving me panting. The silicone cock slowly slides out of my stretched asshole with a plop before falling to the floor.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:22:53

https://filejoker.net/zu2h5otfsyv7
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 2:23 am
Anal Jesse - Luxurious Ass to Mouth for Asian Teen

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
Lately, I have been doing ass-to-mouth every time we have sex. I think I'm getting addicted to it. It is really fun and exciting. I wanted to show off my skills to you and use some coconut oil to make it even more delicious. I think he was really excited too because his cock was super hard the whole time.I was too horny and needed to cum first before we could start LOL! So I rode him in cowgirl anal position until I came several times. That helped me to calm down so we could start. In the doggy position, he oils up my asshole and starts to play. He teases me with just the tip. Putting it in my ass, and then my mouth. Today my ass is so tight and grips his cock very tightly. He starts to go deeper in both my ass and throat and I make sure to clean his cock 100% every time.Changing to missionary anal I remind him to never touch my pussy and not play with it. It's a better orgasm from anal only. Finally, the sideways anal position really shows off my sexy butt and he fucks hard and fast before pulling out to cum all over my ass and back.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:29:53

https://filejoker.net/fcipr79lxyxi
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 5:24 am
Anal Jesse - Step-Daddy Roleplay - Anal for Pocket Money

screenshotscreenshot

Anal Jesse
I really want to go out with my friends, but I don't have any money! I thought maybe Step-Daddy would help me, but sometimes he is so stubborn! I had an idea and proposed a deal to him. I had to trick him, but once I started, he agreed! I'm too clever and always have fun ideas.I'm wearing shiny tight pants, and I suck his cock on the sofa showing off my sexy tights. I tell Step-Daddy that if he gives me $50 he can fuck my ass and cum on me. Then I can go shopping with my friends. I think it is a fair deal. He agrees and fucks me in the missionary position with me on the arm of the sofa. He cums all over my tight pants and stomach.I know $50 won't be enough and I ask him for another $50 if I can make him cum a second time. He agrees, and I quickly drop to my knees and take his still-hard cock into my mouth. I know just how to suck it to make Step-Daddy cum, and it doesn't take me long. He cums all over my tits and chest. WOW! It is so much. I think I need to change before I go outside. Now I have plenty of money for the weekend. I love my Step-Daddy.

screenshot

FileSize: 705.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:50

https://filejoker.net/dchdiwf7bkvw
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 8:23 am
Angel Gostosa & Liv Revamped - Dr. Francesco Creampies This Latina

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Gostosa & Liv Revamped
Angel Gostosa needs a sperm donor stat! She visits Dr. Francesco and gets impregnated by the hung stud doctor. But things heat up when nurse Liv decides to join in on the action and he fucks them both at the same time for an incredbible creampie scene.

screenshot

FileSize: 609.8 MB
Duration: 00:20:21
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/l3zb308y2ohp
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 10, 2023 11:24 am
Angel Gostosa - Winner Takes All

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Gostosa
Gorgeous Angel Gostosa strolls along the beach in a tiny bikini, as Bo Llanberris' erotic movie "Winner Takes All" begins. The Latina beauty goes indoors and reclines on the bed, caressing her voluptuous body sensuously. She's masturbating when she's joined by Milan, who kisses her sexy ass, then licks her tight asshole to make her gasp with arousal. Angel frees Milan's rigid cock from his briefs and wraps her lips around it, bobbing her head to suck it voraciously. Milan penetrates her doggy style, making her lovely breasts sway with each powerful thrust; they switch to cowgirl, Angel's luscious ass jiggling as she rides energetically. After spoons and another intense blowjob, Milan fucks Angel in missionary, giving her a wild orgasm. She sucks his balls and he sprays the first jets of his cum over her outstretched tongue before she gulps the rest down, gazing up at him adoringly.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:25:52

https://filejoker.net/p01dnqntcq11
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 11, 2023 1:21 am
Angel The Dreamgirl (Svetlana Rusakova) - Lust & acuity of sensation

screenshotscreenshot

Svetlana Rusakova

screenshot

FileSize: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:38:44
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

https://filejoker.net/6lt0bqg9dtzc
blackgreystar888
Added: Jun 11, 2023 1:28 am
Angelika Grays, Ann Joy - Frisky (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Angelika Grays, Ann Joy
Cute blonde Ann Joy awakens in a "Frisky" mood and teases her girlfriend by tickling her feet. As Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie begins, sexy Angelika Grays wriggles and gasps at the stimulating sensations as Ann massages her soles and kisses her toes. The lovers embrace hungrily, hands and lips roaming as they undress each other. Angelika sucks Ann's nipples, kisses her soft thighs and nuzzles the hair that crowns her mound of Venus, drawing out the anticipation before spreading her succulent pussy lips with her tongue so they open like butterfly wings. Ann is at boiling point when Angelika moves into a sixty-nine, riding her face until she's equally flushed with arousal. She spins around to devote all her attention to her own pleasure, grinding until her orgasm overwhelms her. Dismounting, Angelika fingerbangs Ann in spoons, giving her an intense climax.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:29:59

https://filejoker.net/eh3iw8xblrhz