screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Monika Fox
Year: 22.01.2021

Duration: 00:16:50
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1012.4 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

From the very first glance, it is rather obvious that this cute brunette in a bikini is incredibly naughty. She will get her pussy licked by her submissive man, as another dude gets to slam her tight cunt. This gorgeous brunette has a couple of tattoos and huge fake tits. Her favorite pastime activity is having a fun and kinky threesome!

Monika_Fox.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:43 am
Morinichi Hinako | 4.88 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Morinichi Hinako
Year: 2022

Duration: 01:58:47
FileSize: 4.88 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Morinichi_Hinako.part1.rar
Morinichi_Hinako.part2.rar
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:39 pm
My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster | 694.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Year: 2011

Duration: 01:32:45
Video type: 352p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 694.9 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x352 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

"Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge. She knows what gets her off, but if you screw up, you better be wearing a cup, cause shes doing to bust your balls, BIG TIME!"

My_Girlfriend_Is_A_Real_Ballbuster.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:41 pm
my Goddess Valeria - You're just the dirt under my feet | 1.11 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: my Goddess Valeria
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:10:27
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Do you understand that this pathetic whore was created to worship and humiliate herself in front of a Goddess like Me? When I come home I use her as a doormat .. when I walk she kisses the floor I walked on .. when My feet are hot she blows on them .. when My feet are cold she warms them in her mouth .. In other words, this the loser bitch is doing her best to please Me, her and your Goddess! haha .. How funny it is .. I like to see stupid male slaves and female slaves at My feet ..

my_Goddess_Valeria_Youre_just_the_dirt_under_my_feet.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:43 pm
Nagisa Mitsuki, Ranran Nagisa Mitsuki, Ranran | 7.82 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nagisa Mitsuki, Ranran
Year: 2023

Duration: 03:05:58
FileSize: 7.82 GB

Nagisa_Mitsuki_Ranran_Nagisa_Mitsuki_Ranran.part1.rar
Nagisa_Mitsuki_Ranran_Nagisa_Mitsuki_Ranran.part2.rar
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:45 pm
Naked Mistress | 475.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:43:12
Video type: 576p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 475.2 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 768x576 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Naked_Mistress.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:47 pm
Natalya - Face Sitting Practice For Cuck | 2.82 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Natalya
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:13:21
Video type: 2160p
FileSize: 2.82 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ultra HD Natalya trains her beta-cuck with facesitting. She is getting him ready for a smaller chastity. The chastity must always be tight to remind him who is in charge. The beta cannot breathe until Natalya decides when. She owns him. The beta must be pussy-free. No girl wants a beta to try to fuck her. A beta must learn to be selfless. Natalya wants to get off with the beta's face and she doesn't care that it needs to breathe. Natalya needs it to sit still while she uses its face. A beta must learn to be happy with less. A beta must learn to be happy with merely making a Princess happy. Natalya will let her boyfriend fuck her after she cums on the beta's face because her boyfriend is a real man. The beta must learn to accept its place.

Natalya_Face_Sitting_Practice_For_Cuck.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 7:49 pm
Natalya And Nika - Smother Box Bitches | 379.4 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Natalya aka Natalya Vega, Nika aka Nika Venom

Duration: 00:15:36
FileSize: 379.4 MB

The level of humility and desperation these 2 bitches make their slave feel is unbelievable. He is 100 % helpless. Strapped in the smother box in his chastity device and can't even speak because of their fat asses on his face. He can't move. He can't get hard. He can't talk. And he can't breathe. The only little bit of air he is allowed to consume is from deep in their ass crack. On top of being completely dominated, he is being extremely humiliated. The girls really let him know how much of a beta he is. This is as close as he will ever get to a hot girl. All day long he can be used as their chair or as their gym equipment. He should be so thankful that all day long he has a sexy ass bouncing and grinding on him. Even if its at his despair.

Natalya_And_Nika_Smother_Box_Bitches.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 09, 2024 9:50 pm
Natalya Vega, Chloe, Mia - Teased In Chastity With No Chance Of Release | 883.9 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Natalya Vega, Chloe, Mia
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:12:02
FileSize: 883.9 MB

Natalya has brought her slave, little pet, to Brat Princess to share him with Chloe and Mia. She fully intends to tease him to the brink of insanity with her girlfriends. Natalya commands little pet to oil the asses of all three girls. Little pet has been locked in chastity for two months. Oiling not just his Princess, but also two other girls is going to be very difficult for him. The girls love teasing the beta with their perfect bodies. He is bursting out of his little cage! The girls inspect the chastity and laugh at him. They grind their oiled butts up against the chastity cage. Natalya and her friends decide that little pet will get to edge for them. When Natalya goes to unlock the device, she finds that she doesn't have his key! Twenty keys around her neck, but none of them are little pet's! Guess he isn't getting out today. The girls don't really care. They make him go back to massaging their asses. An edging opportunity is so rare! After two whole months poor little pet's key has been lost. Who knows when he will get out now?

Natalya_Vega_Chloe_Mia_Teased_In_Chastity_With_No_Chance_Of_Release.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 5:15 am
Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustment For Pathetic Paypig | 3.57 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Draven Navarro, Bettie Bondage
Year: 08.07.2022

Duration: 00:50:20
FileSize: 3.57 GB

Findom Nurse Betty performs a thorough examination to see what's wrong with a formerly rich paypig. Nurse Betty quickly determines nothing is wrong with the whiny paypig he's just used to getting his way. However, The FemDom Dynasty has drained him of his riches and he's not special anymore. Just a poor small dick piggy that must earn more money to give to his Mistresses. The scene features electro shock play, single tail whipping, intense cock and ball torment, and more. Starring Bettie Bondage and Draven Navaro.

Bettie_Bondage_Nurse_Betty_Administers_Attitude_Adjustment_For_Pathetic_Paypig.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 7:15 am
Betty Solace - Yes Queen Betty Solace Doms Baxxx | 1.01 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Betty Solace, Baxxx
Year: 17.05.2023

Duration: 00:55:39
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 1.01 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

First time on Divine Bitches Betty Solace takes the soft and sensual approach to Domination. But make no mistake she has full command over the room and over her muscular, toned sub Baxxx who answers "Yes Queen Betty" to everything she says. Her kittenish style, charming giggles and sexy body pack quite a punch for her little toy Baxxx who is here at Kink for the first time and very willing to explore. Starting out Baxxx is hovering above the ground confined in a round metal cage wearing lacy panties, stockings and a garter. Wearing a black leather body suit, fishnets and shiny platform heels Queen Betty reigns above him straddling the cage swinging back and forth laughing and shocking him with the zapper. In full sensory overload he is Betty's caged little pet for the day and at her mercy. She demands he worship her pussy through the bars on the cage, it's hard to reach but he tries his best to please the Queen. Along with the zapper Betty strikes Baxxx with a long red whip and the crop while she marvels at how cute his little ass is. She let's him come down out the cage because he has been a good pet. Now all tied up to a leather bench Betty teases Baxxx with her strap on and makes him suck her cock. Flogging, kisses, spanking and then Betty fucks his ass and watches he squirm. She's glad he likes it but she has another surprise for him. Flipped over on his back tied up tight Betty caresses Baxxx's dick to get him good and hard for her pleasure. She sits on his face and smothers him with her pussy and then slides his cock inside and fucks him good until she squirts. Then Queen Betty grants Baxxx an orgasm by jerking him off until he cums.

Betty_Solace_Yes_Queen_Betty_Solace_Doms_Baxxx.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 9:17 am
Blair Williams. Amazon Pussy Service | 755.1 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Blair Williams
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:11:56
FileSize: 755.1 MB

Mistress Blair has trained this slave to worship and service her pussy whenever and however she wants it. Blair towers over her slave as she has him start by licking and sucking her pussy; the contrast between the sexy Amazon getting pleasured and the tiny, chastised slave toiling away for her satisfaction is quite striking. Blair then relaxes on her couch as the slave keeps worshipping her. Blair wants to feel some penetration, but no puny slave cock will do, so she orders her slave to finger fuck her pussy and use a vibrator on her clit to get her to orgasm. Once Blair has her needs satisfied, she heartlessly kicks the tiny slave away and orders him back into his cage until she feels like having another orgasm.

Blair_Williams._Amazon_Pussy_Service.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 11:19 am
Blake Tangent - Just Cuz You Came Doesn't Mean We're Done | 477.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Blake Tangent

Duration: 00:10:54
FileSize: 477.6 MB

Blake has her slave shaking his bound wrists from the overwhelming pleasure.
Hence the title, she doesn't stop there. Ruthless

Blake_Tangent_Just_Cuz_You_Came_Doesnt_Mean_Were_Done.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 1:21 pm
Brazil Lezdom And Fetish | 8.57 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Morena Rosa, Unknown SlaveGirl, Demmy (aka Demmi), Yasmin, Thay Flores (aka Tay), Mirella, Adriana, Isabela Blue (aka Isa Blue), Manuela, Jenifer
Year: 2019-2020

Duration: 02:57:09
FileSize: 8.57 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part1.rar
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part2.rar
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 17, 2024 3:22 pm
Brazil Lezdom And Fetish | 8.3 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Jennifer Avila, Yasmin, Isabela (aka Isa Blue), Lindsey, Sophia Faber (aka Babi Ventura), Manu Fox, Rebeca Santos
Year: 2019-2021

Duration: 02:48:00
FileSize: 8.3 GB

Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part1.rar
Brazil_Lezdom_And_Fetish.part2.rar