Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 11, 2023 1:11 pm
Adriana Chechik - Torture **** Strangle Of Adrianna | 934.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1440x1080 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Adriana_Of_Adrianna_Adriana_Chechik._Torture_****_Strangle_Of_Adrianna.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 12, 2023 1:09 pm
Alice Merchesi - Daddy Was I Dreaming | 716.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Dear DiaryI've been napping pretty restlessly here lately and I think I know why. I've been having lots of dreams about my Step-Daddy and they're pretty sexual. Quite a few of them feel so real it's hard to ignore how they make all 4'6 of me tingle. Aparently I talk and moan in my rest too.
The other night Step-Daddy walked in cause he heard me call out his name. Something I said made him touch me gently and that was all it took. I woke up to Daddys face buried in my pussy and I was in heaven.
Step-Daddy was so gentle at first, I guess because I'm so tiny, but soon he really started fucking my tiny pusy. Step-Daddy let me ride him a bit then he bent me over and took me from behind. Daddys cock was so big he filled me up and made me cum quick that way. Step-Daddy fucked me hard and fast until he made a big mistake and came inside me. I can't get pregnant at my size. I'm barely 75lbs soakin wet.Xo Alice

screenshot

Alice_Merchesi_Daddy_Was_I_Dreaming_Alice_Merchesi.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 12, 2023 1:11 pm
Alice Merchesi - Lost And Bound | 991.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Alone in the woods is no place for a to be. It's no wonder I got lost and got taken by surprise. When I came to my senses later I found myself gagged with tape in the back of a van. A strange man was staring at me so I started to panic. He made me calm down and removed the tape from my mouth. I begged him to let me go and offered to do anything to gain my freedom. He took that so literally his cock was soon fucking my mouth. He yanked me to my feet, stripped me and entered me from behind. Despite my cries he fucked me hard then spun me around, picked me up and screwed me against the wall. Next he threw me to the floor and pounded my pussy til he exploded inside me. He then handcuffed me and tied my legs so I couldn't get free. He left me there and promised to return shortly to breed me again. I hope like hell I escape before then.

screenshot

Alice_Merchesi_Lost_And_Bound_Alice_Merchesi.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 12, 2023 1:13 pm
Alice Merchesi - Play With Me Daddy | 546.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Dear DiaryAfter Step-Daddy came in my room that night I was on cloud nine. I spent days waiting for the chance to get him alone again. It finally came Saturday when Step-Mommy went shopping and Step-Daddy was gonna work on the garage. When I walked in he was playing pool all by himself so I asked him to play with me instead. Step-Daddy took the hint and lifted me onto the pool table burying his head between my legs.Step-Daddy ate my pussy til I came then he lifted me over his head to really get his tongue in. When he put me down I started sucking his cock then he picked me up and slid it in my pussy. Step-Daddy fucked me standing then bent me over his bike and really pounded my tight pussy. Step-Daddy finished me off from behind while I leaned on the table and I felt like I was flying. Sometimes it's great being a midget, Step-Daddy can really get frisky with me being this small.Xo Alice

screenshot

Alice_Merchesi_Play_With_Me_Daddy_Alice_Merchesi.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 13, 2023 1:05 pm
Amy Bag Fill 1 | 490 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Poor Amy. Her belly gets very swollen with three litres of green enema solution held in place with a bardex nozzle and ad-hoc butt plugs.

screenshot

Amy_Bag_Fill_1.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 13, 2023 1:11 pm
Amy Bag Fill 2 | 410.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Amy's belly is now soooo full of enema water it looks like she might pop.

screenshot

Amy_Bag_Fill_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 13, 2023 1:13 pm
Anabelle Pync - Messy in Bubbling Mud / (Dave Lodoski, Mud Puddle Visuals) | 944 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Anabelle_Pync_Messy_in_Bubbling_Mud_Anabelle_Pync.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 14, 2023 1:17 pm
Ashlee - Bitch Slap | 444.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Ashlee_Bitch_Slap_Ashlee.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 14, 2023 1:19 pm
Ashley Adams - Sexual Domination Match: Asley Adams vs Rion | 518.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Whoever cums first wins in this sexual domination match! And yet again, Ashley comes out the winner of this match, proving her dominance and strength is not to be messed with. But she does jerk the poor loser off, so at least she allows him to cum.

Ashley Adams | 2018.01.05 | 518.8 MB

screenshot

Ashley_Adams_Sexual_Domination_Match_Asley_Adams_vs_Rion_Ashley_Adams.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Bonnie Rotten & Max Hardcore Fuck Puppets 2 | 486.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: flv || Resolution: 720x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Bonnie_Rotten_Max_Hardcore_Fuck_Puppets_2_Bonnie_Rotten.flv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 15, 2023 5:14 pm
Brandy, Tessa, Soleil, Elizabeth, Ellorie, Nikki, Viva - Schoolgirl Snuff Education, Part 3 - Necro Studies | 478 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Brandy, Tessa, Soleil, Elizabeth, Ellorie, Nikki, Viva | 2017.10.10 | 478 MB

screenshot

Brandy_Brandy_Tessa_Soleil_Elizabeth_Ellorie_Viva.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 16, 2023 1:13 pm
Buttplug Betty & Kaitlyn Katsaros | 347.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Buttplug_Betty_Kaitlyn_Katsaros_Kaitlyn_Katsaros_Buttplug_Betty.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 16, 2023 2:13 pm
Carli Banks Jerk Off Encouragement / Instructional #3027 / (Playtime Video) | 992.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
Our Little Temptress will rule your world in 3 Sexy Scenes! Sweet Masturbation Action! Alone POV! Submissive Maid and Your Girlfriend Role Playing! "I want you to Cum as much as humanly possible for me!" Lots of Head Games with Real Life things to do for Her! Pussy Pounding with Toys! Screaming Orgasms! No Angle Missed! Point & Cum! "Are you ready to fuck your girlfriend?"

screenshot

Carli_Banks_Jerk_Off_Encouragement_Carli_Banks.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 16, 2023 4:19 pm
Carli Banks Sweet & Sexy Anal & Toy Jerk Off Encouragement #3006 / (Playtime Video) | 566.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 480x360 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Everyone's Favorite Sweetheart returns! Carli's Come Back and She's Got a Big Surprise! Her First Anal Ever! Anal Play with Fingers & Vibrator. Love Doll! Instructions! Up-close & Personal "Alone Time." Pussy Play with Toys & Fingers! Not Mean, Just A Non-Stop Stream of Sweet, Coaxing, Teasing J/O Talk! Carli will Seduce You & Drain You Dry! Don't Miss Carli's Anal Premier for Playtime!

screenshot

Carli_Banks_Sweet_Sexy_Anal_Toy_Jerk_Off_Encouragement_3006_Carli_Banks.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jan 16, 2023 6:25 pm
Carter Cruise - **** and Murder of a Cock Tease 2 | 904.5 MB

screenshot

Quote:
She would tease men every night in the bar. They would buy her drinks. When she was done using them, she would sneak out. And the next night, she would do it again.But tonight was trouble. She got home, exhausted and frustrated. One of the guys she was messing with had a friend with him-a guy she did the same thing to the week before. He called her out-called her a slut. She got them kicked out of the bar and now, she was worried she might not be able to go back to that place.
There was a knock at the door. A guy had her purse and she opened the door-but it was a lie. She was rushed by those two men-chasing her around the room. Then, they had her on the floor and her fucking hell was about to begin.
They were relentless. Fingering her while the other guy held her down. Then, they had her on her knees and both were **** their cocks into her mouth. She sucked them off as best she could. She was afraid to do anything other than comply. These guys looked pissed.
The put her over the coffee table and fucked her. Then on the bed-taking turn fucking her pussy and mouth.
Finally, she thought it was going to be over, but instead, after they both came inside her-they tied her up with duct tape and gagged her. They let her squirm for a while as they went off and tore apart her home.
Finally, the put her on her knees and it was another **** double blowjob eventually leading into both men filling her mouth with their cum.
Exhausted, she thought it was over, but that is when she noticed the rope and knew. Panic set it, but there was no time. It was around her neck and she was yanked up off the floor, into the air-feet kicking wildly as she was strangled.
The man then fell back with her on the bed, continuing to strangle her as the other man fingered her pussy. She struggled and fought very hard. Her body was a puddle of sweat, veins popping out, intense spasming, but after a while, she was still. Dead.
The man scooted out from under her corpse like she was a piece of garbage. And like trash, they picked her up to dump her far off in the woods for the animals to dine on.

Carter Cruise | 2014.05.31 | 904.5 MB

screenshot

Carter_Cruise_****_and_Murder_of_a_Cock_Tease_2_Carter_Cruise.mp4