Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 18, 2022 12:04 pm
Anna Bell Peaks - Sexual Domination Match: Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion | 333.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Anna Bell Peaks | 2017.05.03 | 333.3 MB

screenshot

Anna_Bell_Peaks_Sexual_Domination_Match_Anna_Bell_Peaks_vs_Rion_Anna_Bell_Peaks.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 18, 2022 12:08 pm
Ariana Marie (Hurt Yourself For ME / 03.11.2017) | 986.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie

Ariana Marie | 03.11.2017 | 986.6 MB

screenshot

Ariana_Marie._Hurt_Yourself_For_ME_Ariana_Marie.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 18, 2022 12:10 pm
Arschgeil / (Monica Mattos, Pamela Butt, Zezinho) (Sandro Lima, Goldwin) | 988.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
This midget-fucking flick is full of all first class whores that love getting anal by a very short soccer player! Don't miss out on some of Brazil's finest sluts doing everything you crave, these girls don't miss a thing. You don't have to imagine fucking a beautiful model because in this film your dreams cum to life.

screenshot

Arschgeil_Pamela_Butt_Zezinho_Monica_Mattos.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 12:07 pm
Brandi Love (Lessons in Self-Control / 17.10.2016) | 554.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Miss Love is far from impressed with your grades this semester but has come up with a plan to keep you focused and on point. Since your simple male pea-sized brain is constantly horny and always thinking with your dick I can understand why you can't retain any important reading material. What we are going to do is get you nice and relaxed to release some of that stress and pressure before your studies several times a week. Now when you get into those books you will remember all you have read and can finally start to get A's to please me. Let me help you take down those pants young man so we can finally put you in the right direction on learning self-control to impress your Dean...

Brandi Love | 17.10.2016 | 554.4 MB

screenshot

Brandi_Love._Lessons_in_SelfControl_Brandi_Love.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 12:11 pm
Brandi Love (MILF's guide to Stamina Training / 07.05.2016) | 638.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Quote:
Mistress Brandi Love tells you the hard truth - no woman will want to be with you unless you can keep a hard cock for longer than two minutes. So she is going to help you with your problem by training your cock to stay good and hard for as long as needed. Brandi will instruct you in the proper techniques to keep your cock hard, giving you visual aides - and encouragement - as necessary. Remember, your satisfaction does not matter; only the woman's does - and Brandi will not let you forget that simple fact.

Brandi Love | 07.05.2016 | 638.3 MB

screenshot

Brandi_Love._MILFs_guide_to_Stamina_Training_Brandi_Love.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 22, 2022 12:19 pm
Demi Scott (3669) | 107.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Demi Scott | 2009.11.30 | 107.7 MB

screenshot

Demi_Scott_Demi_Scott.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 23, 2022 12:13 pm
Die Gummi Klinik / (BB Movie) | 700.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 576x432 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

screenshot

Die_Gummi_Klinik_Die_Gummi_Klinik.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 12:15 pm
Flexi Doll In A Bag | 242.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format WMV1

screenshot

Flexi_Doll_In_A_Bag_Flexi_Doll_In_A_Bag.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 12:19 pm
Expendable Soldiers / (John Marshall, Pkf Studios) | 355.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
The future is not so bright. War is everywhere and the drafting age was recently reduced worldwide. Women are considered expendable and sent out on the front lines to die, or worse.Today, Penny, a seasoned vet of a few months (lifespan was not very long for women in war), and Willow, a young, new draftee were stationed at a lookout point somewhere in the dead zone between the two factions.With such a low chance of living through this Penny comforts Willow, who is a virgin, the best way she can.Lesbian Sex.When they are finished and resting peacefully, two soldier are hidden, having been watching them. There is no indication of what side they are on, women are considered targets, wartime entertainment, no matter what. He takes aim and fires....hitting Penny in her pussy.As the girls are reaction to what has happened, the men rush up. One starts pummeling Willow, while the other slashed at Penny's chest with his service knife.Eventually, he plunges that knife three times into her breasts and belly, mortally wounding her. As she lay dying, they take the now beaten and broken Willow away. Penny then does.In another location, the bring Willow in and sexually assault her. They force themselves in her mouth, perform awkward sexual positions and fuck her. Still later they fuck her ass then both men cum on her face.They tie her up to their torture rack and deep kiss her. Then, the stab her in the pussy and belly with their bayonets. She bleeds out, the drop her down to the floor, push her on her back and leave her dead body to bleed out like a pig.

screenshot

Expendable_Soldiers_Penny_Pax.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 12:21 pm
Extrem klistier (Paranoid) | 699.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 512x384 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
Darmspülungen und Einläufe vom Feinsten
ist das was diese Frauen brauchen und auch bekommen.
Das Label Paranoid ist dafür bekannt die Extreme
voll auszukosten und allen Betrachtern zu zeigen was SM wirklich bedeutet!

screenshot

EXTREM_KLISTIER_EXTREM_KLISTIER.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 12:25 pm
Female Bodybuilder - Sexual Workout / Builders in Heat | 162.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 480x354 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

screenshot

Female_Bodybuilder_Sexual_Workout_Female_Bodybuilder._Sexual_Workout.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 12:17 pm
Fucked all in leather & orgasm & cum on my overknee GML boots | 958.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
i was so horny after the venus, i needed a good cock only for me! i started to blow a cock in the venus, but unfortunately, somebody catched us so i had to finish somewhere else and invited the guy i met at the venus to fuck me in my hotel room (the part where i suck his cock at the venus will come in another update of all the venus-videos i did).i blow his cock, i was os hungry you will really feel this in the video i love to be all in leather for sex, it gets me horny. i kiss him, tease him, and he fucked my like a good slut like me deserve. doggy, reverse cow, spoon and i love it, especially with my little toy to please my clit, i'm in haeven and had 2 very deep orgasm:) he came on my boots big load that i eat with my fingers. i never loose a drop of cum Smilei'm dressed in leather Jitrois ''massai'' top, red leather skirt, and overknee gianmarco lorenzi boots

screenshot

Fucked_all_in_leather_orgasm_cum_on_my_overknee_GML_boots_Fucked_all_in_leather.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 12:19 pm
Georgia Jones Jerk Off Encouragement Panty/Lingerie #4 PPV2090 / (Playtime Video) | 379.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Georgia Jones "Super Sexy Natural Born J/O Vixen!" Sexual "Send me a video of you jerking off to me!" Role Play, Sweet Understanding "Thank You!", It's Not My Fault Mall Tease Power/Control "Make all the boys and men run off to the bathroom with their boners!"

screenshot

Georgia_Jones_Jerk_Off_Encouragement_Panty_Georgia_Jones.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 12:21 pm
Glamour Fetish: Wild And Sexy / (AlexD, Scala) | 506.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: avi || Resolution: 320x240 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
From Scala, we've got another impressive fetish movie. There's loads of latex, and femdom action in this one, complete with a little bit of pony play, and breast play. The girls look amazing in their thigh high latex boots, toting big strap-ons they use to fuck each other. And there aren't any men in sight to ruin the view!

screenshot

Glamour_Fetish_Wild_And_Sexy_Klara_Kathleen_White_Melissa_Black_Miss_Eve.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 12:29 pm
Goddess Gracie Haze - Cum Eating Mantra Mindfuck / Goddess Gracie Haze - Cum Eating Mantra Mindfuck | 392.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
I am going to melt your mind with My CEI mantra, you will be licking up every drop without a single thought. Repeating My mantra will manipulate you into eating up all your cum. You need My control and crave My sensual dominance. I use My sexy body and beauty to make you weak as I bury My mantra deep in your mind.

Goddess GRacie Haze | 26.10.2021 | 392.6 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Gracie_Haze_Cum_Eating_Mantra_Mindfuck_Goddess_GRacie_Haze.mp4