Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 17, 2022 3:12 am
Stormyy (aka PumpkinSpice) BG | 789.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Stormyy_Stormyy_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
Stormyy_Stormyy_3.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 3:08 am
Natalia Forrest - Naughty Or Nice, Natalia? | 903.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Natalia Forrest | 17.11.2013 | 903.2 MB

screenshot

Natalia_Forrest._Naughty_Or_Nice_Natalia_Natalia_Forrest.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 01, 2022 7:33 am
Cory Chase - Cory Chase in the Neighborhood Snob - The Conversion | 818.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Quote:
Back story: Cory Chase is the Neighborhood Snob. Her Husband is a highly paid Business Man who always takes long expensive vacations with his family. Cory's Step-Son is the neighborhood bully and football star. All the girls love him and the nerds fear him. Her step-daughter is the Hottest girl in school. She developed very early and all the men in the Neighborhood lust after her...Cory is the worst, however. She is rude to everyone and could careless about anyone else...The Conversion: Not having her pussy filled for many years, Cory began to love what the neighbor was doing...Maybe it was ready all those filthy romance novels by the pool or nature of the incident...He experiences every hole of Cory including her tight butt hole...When he realizes Cory has begun to enjoy the experience, he wraps up the session...He pulls his cock out of her tight twat and creams her face...There was a little shot in her mouth and Cory tasted his sweet seed...He left Cory to think about what she has done and forgave her for crushing the bike...Cory cleaned her mouth of his cum and swallowed the excess...She might call him back tomorrow for another round of fun...

Cory Chase | 2012.08.29 | 818.2 MB

screenshot

Cory_Chase_Cory_Chase_in_the_Neighborhood_Snob_The_Conversion_Cory_Chase.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 01, 2022 2:52 am
Chloe Toy - Like A Virgin | 836.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Chloe Toy | 05.03.15 | 836.1 MB

screenshot

Chloe_Toy._Like_A_Virgin_Chloe_Toy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 01, 2022 2:46 am
Charlee Chase 14863 | 890.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Charlee_Chase._14863_Charlee_Chase.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 29, 2022 2:48 am
Ava Dalush - Behind The Scenes | 262.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ava Dalush | 05.04.2015 | 262.3 MB

screenshot

Ava_Dalush_Behind_The_Scenes_Ava_Dalush.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 28, 2022 2:42 am
April Paisley | 752.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
April Paisley likes it really rough. Slapped around, thrown around, spanked hard, fucked hard. Wriggles a lot, and yelps. In her interview, she says she loves to put up a fight and pretty much get conquered and then she's sweet as rain and she'll do whatever you want. It's a wet afternoon in November, it's cold and miserable. April sweetheart, you're just what I needed. I play an old flame of her mum's. I used to live with the pair of them, got on well with April (know what I mean, heh heh), now she's all grown up and left home and she's shacked up with this bad boy and her mum's phoned me up to ask if I can pop round and have a quiet word with her because she's worried. Except that darling little April doesn't do quiet. No sooner have I turned up at her door than she's yap-yap-yapping, freaking out and saying it's all just an excuse for me to fuck her again. Which is probably a bit of play-acting to piss me off and turn me on at the same time so that I'll jump on top of her and ravage her and she'll fight back a bit etc etc. In which case consider my buttons well and truly pressed, you nasty little slag. We go at it Looney Tunes then the bitch submits and I punish her. Wallop the crap out of her buttocks til they're a nice shade of purple and blue. Fuck the face off her, lots of gagging, lots of drool. Fuck her like she's, well -- just a nice tight hole on the end of my willy really. Hard and rough. It's a very becoming scene. Please note that the price we had to pay to shoot with April was another scene that we did for her a few weeks' later, which involved me being her slave and getting chained up in a dog's kennel. Don't think I don't suffer for my art or for your entertainment, mes chers amis.

April Paisley | 18.06.15 | 752.5 MB

screenshot

April_Paisley_April_Paisley.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 25, 2022 12:57 am
Addison (aka Mia Manarote) & Logan (Circles Of Bliss / 19.03.2013) | 365.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
A quickie on vacation. Who doesn't love that?
Logan is playing with those cool things you spin around. I don't know what they're called, you'll have to watch the video and see if you can let me know.
Well he sees Addison swimming up to him in the pool and decided to put down the 'spinny' things (good choice).
They make out, he fingers her and she proceeds to give him an awesome and wet blowjob. They both have satisfying orgasms, which is really great for relaxing by the pool afterwards.
Ahhh, vacation fun you should try it.

Addison (aka Mia Manarote) | 19.03.2013 | 365.1 MB

screenshot

Addison_Logan._Circles_Of_Bliss_Addison.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 21, 2022 1:44 am
Simone O. 48 (mat-alex152) | 1002 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Simone O. | 16.06.2 | 1002 MB

screenshot

Simone_O_Simone_O.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 20, 2022 11:05 am
Sarah Vandella (Blackmailing Student for Sperm Supply II | 932.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Includes: Sarah Vandella's first MissaX.com video, Blackmailing student for his sperm, creampie, Robby Echo"Life is not always fair," Mrs. Vandella explains to Robby, "I know you're scared but promise it will be over in a second. Robby trembles in a mixture of terror and excitement. Mrs. Vandella has had her predatory eyes on Robby all year. She has closely measured his intelligence, his exceptional handsome face, his strong body, and the large bulge that shows at times under his tight fitting trousers. He's the one to give her his seed.
"I need a baby, baby," she says with her sweet baby girl smile but her eyes show her determination. She will get what she wants from him, he has no option. Robby is a muscular boy who could overpower her physically, but Mrs. Vandella is a teacher, an authority figure, and he's just a naughty boy in detention. He can't run, he can't explain his way out of this predicament. There is no going back, he has to do exactly as she tells him to, his cock twitches, he feels the heavy thickness drip in his underwear. He's dreamt about being with her a million times, but not like this, he has to give her what she wants. "I promise you," she purrs, "you'll remember this day for the rest of your life."Mrs. Vandella is married, she explains that she loves her husband but his genetics are not to his liking. "I love him but he's not as handsome as you, nor as bright, but his hair is curly like yours, and his eyes are the same shade of hazel, no one will suspect a thing." Mrs. Vandella demands that her baby not be muddled with his unfortunate genetics. "I need you," she tells him. Robby is terrified when he sees the medication she wants to inject him with. Ms. Vandella explains that the medicine is to clam his nerves, but also give him a strong load full of lively sperm, and she needs it deep, deep into her hungry, aching pussy.

screenshot

Sarah_Vandella._Blackmailing_Student_for_Sperm_Supply_II_Sarah_Vandella.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 19, 2022 3:50 am
Penny Pax (Sexting III / 1/24/17) | 572.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
My handsome young man is getting married. I can't believe it, it seems like I just got him back, and now I have to give him away to another woman. How they grow up so fast, if only I was there for him, to see him grow during his formative years.My ex-husband, his father, worked with me at my Architecture Restoration business, and business was booming for us. The boy was just getting into Middle School when we found a proper school for boys in France. We sent him away to Paris where he graduated High School, then College, met a girl, and came back to introduce her to us. I took one look at the girl, very plain, and knew it would be a boring marriage. I always thought my boy would end up with a woman who is a little more outgoing and driven, but this girl seems to want to find a simple 9-5 job, go out on a dinner date on the weekend, and have boring missionary sex once per month. She's nice, sure.. but is she for my son? Is any woman suited for my handsome, intelligent, and now worldly son? Probably not.I've been doing very shameful things since he's been home with me. I find myself dreaming of seeing his grown cock, I dream of being with him, kissing him passionately, running my fingers through his hair as he thrusts inside of me. I am dreaming of him now, right now, as I confess this to you! It's uncontrollable, and because I have these uncontrollable urges, I can not be blamed for what I did next. I took his phone and deleted his fiancé's name and replaced it with "Mom." I have a feeling he is reciprocating my shameless flirtations, and I will text him, no-- sext him, and find out if he has a Mommy kink.Watch the story unfold..

screenshot

Penny_Pax._Sexting_III_Penny_Pax.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 19, 2022 12:41 am
Pamela Kayne - Pamela Kayne l a din Fesses | 525.3 MB

screenshot

screenshot

Pamela_Kayne_Pamela_Kayne_l_a_din_Fesses_Pamela_Kayne._Pamela_Kayne_l_a_din_Fesses.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 19, 2022 12:39 am
Paige Turnah (Fetish Sex Addiction) | 643.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
British stunner Paige Turnah makes a sexy nurse slut as she gets her big round ass in her uniform. She gives treatment to a big cock patient as she gives a handjob and blowjob before offering up her tight cunt to be stretched and fucked deep.

screenshot

Paige_Turnah_Paige_Turnah.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 15, 2022 12:49 am
Kristen Scott (Please Give Me A Mouthful / 17.07.2018) | 697.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Sexy Kristen Scott is so excited to have her mouth filled with a throbbing hard cock. She loves having it reach the back of her throat by getting face fucked. She spits and drools on this hard cock in enjoyment. Then gets a mouthful of cum for her hard work. Great POV action.

Kristen Scott | 17.07.2018 | 697.5 MB

screenshot

Kristen_Scott._Please_Give_Me_A_Mouthful_Kristen_Scott.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Nov 15, 2022 12:25 am
Kimmy Granger (Crossing Borders / 31.03.17) | 726.4 MB

screenshot

Quote:
My sister sometimes goes off on dreamy tangents and wants me to join in. It's cute and amusing sometimes, and I know they are like fairytales starring us, so I play along. I nod my head and she maps out different scenarios for our lives. The one she played last weekend for me, we were running away, as a sort of brother and sister Bonnie and Clyde, she robbed a bank, stole my mom's new car, and bought fake identities for the both of us. We were going to live in Mexico! She was going to start a little cafe by the beach, something cute and touristy, and I was going to sell my paintings online. I smile as she lays back into the deep cushions of the sofa, it seems to amuse her when I tell her things like, "oh, I would love to live by the beach," and "it wouldn't take much money to live comfortably in Mexico." We went on vacation there once when we were young with my Grandparents, she's wanted to go back ever since, "paradise," she calls it.My sister is a little immature for her age, and hell-- it's not her fault, she was never really allowed to go out of the house much. She gets friends and our rents will tell her, "bring her to our home," never really allowing her to go out of the house unchaperoned. It's all "humiliating," as she calls it, so she's learned to amuse herself with telling stories & writing, yoga, reading, basically anything you can do at home. She's getting pretty good at telling stories, I've always thought she'd make a great fiction writer someday, until the day when she came into my room with a bombshell. She is turning her latest story into a reality. She has did something wrong, something very illegal, and she wants me to be her accomplice. "Let's runaway," she gushes, "hurry, pack a suitcase!".

Kimmy Granger | 31.03.17 | 726.4 MB

screenshot

Kimmy_Granger._Crossing_Borders_Kimmy_Granger.mp4