Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 23, 2022 9:28 pm
Jasmine Grey - Smallest Spinner | 469.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You'll enjoy a glimpse into a day in the life of Jasmine Grey, who's the shortest and sweetest little spinner we've seen in ages. She wakes up in the morning and gets on her knees to wave her ass so you can see how well her g-string presses against her twat. Pulling her thong up to put pressure on her snatch so the sheer material is see-through, she gives us teasing peeks at the meaty folds of her twat and her tiny tits with their pierced nipples. Jasmine gets dressed temporarily, moving into the kitchen where she strips down to her high heels. She shows off her cream filled twat, then grabs a dildo and a magic wand vibrator that she uses with equal mastery.Next up is a yoga session with Codey Steele, her fitness coach and occasional fuck buddy. Jasmine has an incredible sex drive, so when she discovers that Codey has a hardon from helping her with her exercise routine she's happy to help him take care of his problem. She urges him onto the ground so she can go to work sucking his hardon, then hops onto a nearby table so Codey can indulge in a pussy feast. Sliding his fingers deep inside to the chorus of Jasmine's moans, Codey brings her off and leaves her snatch wet and yearning for more.Codey delivers by picking up his pocket sized workout buddy and sliding her right onto his cock where he stands. He bounces her up and down on his fuck stick for a few minutes, then helps hold her in a headstand where Jasmine can show off her balance as Codey continues to bang her. Taking things down a notch, Codey lays down on the ground and lets Jasmine mount him for a cowgirl-style ride that keeps going until she is satisfied! Climbing off Codey's dick, Jasmine starts stroking fast and furious as Codey lets go of his restraint and gives her a facial of cum to leave her smiling.

Jasmine Grey | 2018.11.03 | 469.8 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Grey_Smallest_Spinner_Jasmine_Grey.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 23, 2022 7:20 pm
Jasmine Grey - Dragon Star - Overpowered, Helpless and Used XXX | 372.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Even though Dragon Star is a young aspiring superheroine she is a force to be reckoned with. She is 3 times stronger and tougher than a normal man, wears bullet deflecting bracelets and, true to her name, she can breath fire!With all these abilities Dragon Star is confident she ready to help when Legendary superheroine Batwoman goes missing (Batwoman - Ragged and Ravished XXX 1080p)However it turns out that Dragon Star is far from ready when she finds herself facing the 99 Psychos! The newest and most feared band of thugs in the city.No matter how many she defeats, two more come rushing to take there place, finally, exhausted and gasping for breath she faces yet one more Psycho

Jasmine Grey | 2019.06.14 | 372.7 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Grey_Dragon_Star_Overpowered_Helpless_and_Used_XXX_Jasmine_Grey.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 22, 2022 2:08 pm
Harmony Wonder (Wonderful Creampies / 01.10.2019) | 967 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Harmony Wonder | 01.10.2019 | 967 MB

screenshot

Harmony_Wonder._Wonderful_Creampies_Harmony_Wonder.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 22, 2022 3:24 am
Harmony Wonder - Geek Girl Gets It Rough | 339.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Bespectacled teen Harmony Wonder wants her boyfriend to talk nerdy to her in the bedroom, but he'd rather play board games, so she goes after his badass rocker dad, Markus Dupree, instead. Markus gives this nerdy nympho just what she wants: plenty of rough sex! As Markus fucks her face and her pussy, Harmony asks him to choke her, slap her face, and pull her hair, and she orgasms hard all over that big cock now that she's finally getting what she needs. "I want to lick my cum off your glasses!" she begs, so Markus jizzes all over her pretty face so she can do just that.

Harmony Wonder | 2018.10.25 | 339.2 MB

screenshot

Harmony_Wonder_Geek_Girl_Gets_It_Rough_Harmony_Wonder.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 21, 2022 11:16 pm
Hannah Hays (Big Dick Tiny Mouth / 07.05.2018) | 354.3 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Blonde teen Hannah Hays is gonna try to suck a big fat dick and she is extremely excited about it. Join her and see if she will manage to deep throat the lucky massive shaft in her tiny pierced mouth. Enjoy!

Hannah Hays | 07.05.2018 | 354.3 MB

screenshot

Hannah_Hays._Big_Dick_Tiny_Mouth_Hannah_Hays.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 21, 2022 9:07 pm
Hannah Hays - Stealthy Step Bro With Big Cock Seduces Step Sis | 513.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Hannah Hays | 2018.10.29 | 513.5 MB

screenshot

Hannah_Hays_Stealthy_Step_Bro_With_Big_Cock_Seduces_Step_Sis_Hannah_Hays.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:04 pm
Gabbie Carter & Kyle Mason - Cum For A Ride - 3 Orgasms | 473.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Gabbie Carter, Kyle Mason | 2019.07.14 | 473.2 MB

screenshot

Gabbie_Carter_Kyle_Mason_Cum_For_A_Ride_3_Orgasms_Gabbie_Carter_Kyle_Mason.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:00 pm
Gabriela Lopez - Christmas Morning Day Dreams Of Stepsis | 651.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Early Christmas morning I had the most realistic fantasy with my incredibly sexy younger sister. She was all dressed up in her slutty christmas outfit - tiny green booty shorts, and a skin tight red top. Gabriela rubbed my dick thru my boxers; I grew harder the more she teased me. Next thing I know, my little sister is sucking my dick! This could only be possible in my dreams, but my sister gave the best head I've ever had! She fucks me, bouncing her tight pussy on my big cock. I finally get the chance to fuck her the way I've always wanted. Her wet pussy felt so good, I pulled out and sprayed my big load across her petite body!!

Gabriela Lopez | 20.12.2019 | 651.6 MB

screenshot

Gabriela_Lopez_Christmas_Morning_Day_Dreams_Of_Stepsis_Gabriela_Lopez.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 19, 2022 1:58 pm
Di Devi, Nikki Nuttz - Pleasure Substitution | 786.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Di Devi's husband just can't satisfy her needs! He has no energy to fuck her properly. Who can give the mature lady a hand? Young Nikki will substitute for a lazy husband!

Di Devi | 2019.11.21 | 786.6 MB

screenshot

Di_Devi_Nikki_Nuttz_Pleasure_Substitution_Di_Devi.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:54 pm
Darcia Lee aka Darce Lee - Darcia Lee Under A Bridge | 585.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
I watched Darcia Lee get off the train and she seemed like a very nice girl, so I approached her and asked if she would like to do a little interview with me. Darcia was a student learning here in Prague, and since her parents paid for her education, she didn't have much money. Her eyes lit up when I offered her 400 euro for a photoshoot, and though she looked a little shy, she didn't take long to show me her big tits and round booty. My cock was already hard when I offered her double the euros for a quick blowjob...

screenshot

Darcia_Lee_Under_A_Bridge_Darcia_Lee_aka_Darce_Lee._Darcia_Lee_Under_A_Bridge.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:52 pm
Danni Rivers, Zoe Bloom - Pussy Potion | 899.4 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Danni Rivers and her friend Zoe Bloom are hanging out when Danni's stepbrother Justin Hunt comes in to ask if Danni knows where the aloe is. He was sunbathing naked and his dick got burnt. Danni claims to know where it is, but when she brings it to him she really has a bottle of Icy Hot. She applies it right to Justin's dick, much to his surprise. Justin calls his mom Alana Cruise, who chastises Danni but doesn't do anything. When his mom leaves, Justin insists Danni fix it.She tries pulling Justin's dick out and fanning it with Zoe's help. The girls blow on it, then try putting water on it. When that doesn't work, Zoe suggests Danni put some vagina juice on it. Danni tries putting her fingers in her slit and rubbing the juice on Justin's dick, which helps a little but not enough. Zoe tells Danni that to make it up to her stepbrother she has to fuck him. Knowing she'll lose her car if Justin calls his mom back in there, Danni gets on the bed with her pants around her ankles to let Justin bang her from behind.Although Zoe is all for punishing her friend, she likes the look of Justin's stiffie and believes Danni that the Icy Hot feels good. She peels off her clothes and demands that Justin bang her, too! With two greedy fuck holes to satisfy, Justin plays stud to each of the girls through a doggy style pussy pounding before giving Danni another round while she's on her back watching. Zoe takes the opportunity to ride her friend's face, a sight so hot that Justin loses control and fills his stepsister with a big creampie! Danni's yelling attracts her stepmom's attention, causing the trio to grab their clothes and scatter so they don't get caught.

Danni Rivers, Zoe Bloom | 2018.10.07 | 899.4 MB

screenshot

Danni_Rivers_Zoe_Bloom_Pussy_Potion_Danni_Rivers_Zoe_Bloom.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:41 pm
Cindy Shine - Meet My Daughter | 655.5 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Cindy Shine appears to be the perfect daughter. She's smart, beautiful, and well behaved. Her father loves to rave about her to his friends, but his best friend, Danny D, is about to find out who Cindy really is. Behind that innocent facade is an unquenchable desire for cock and Danny is a prime candidate!

Cindy Shine | 05.10.19 | 655.5 MB

screenshot

Cindy_Shine_Meet_My_Daughter_Cindy_Shine.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Oct 15, 2022 4:11 pm
April and Brianna threesome | 868.1 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You already know this cuties, from now on the cutie in blue name will change to "Brianna Cass". After much thinking about it she decided to keep making vids and delight us with her beauty and youth. These lovely teens are so wonderful and work perfectly together. They start off with some kissing and then switch to lick each others pussy. But these 18 year old girls are horny and soon they are giving a blowjob and then taking turns to get fucked. In the end they share a facial cumshot. Super nice vid

screenshot

April_and_Brianna_threesome_April_Brianna.mp4