Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 14, 2023 4:14 am
Rebecca (Double penetration for big titted blonde in BDSM style adult casting / 18.10.15) (aka Rebecca More) | 1.05 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Rebecca
Year: 2015

Duration: 00:36:13
Video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.05 GB
Extension: mov || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

A mate of mine dropped off a bag of tricks the other day to me. Namely a briefcase full of BDSM gear. Wasn't too sure what I'd do with all that shit, but I guessed I'd figure it out! Had a busty blonde bombshell come back to see me, wagging her jaw, moaning that I hadn't got her any work. As she moved her lips all I could hear was white noise... how could I get this chick out of my office sharpish I thought to myself? Then it occurred to me... actually, let's try and keep her in the office. Offer her an alternative. A bit of kinky shit. BDSM style. It didn't take long to persuade her that this was the best option to get her some work, and after going through some BDSM safety precautions I had her clasped and gagged and awaiting some action. I quickly got to work on her with a mixture of pussy pleasuring devices, spanking and anal toys. I started to get why so many people are into this kinky shit, as it was really turning me on. I won't give away too much, as you can see what this toy fest was like for yourself.

Rebecca_Double_big_titted_blonde_in_BDSM_style_adult_casting_HD.mov
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 14, 2023 4:12 am
Rebeca Linares (Rebeca Linares Big Tit Latina Double Penetration / 12.11.15) | 2.5 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Rebeca Linares

Duration: 00:43:54
Video type: 1080p
FileSize: 2.5 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Stacked Latina, Rebecca Linares, gets stuffed to capacity in this scene from Bra Busters #2! This hot brunette knows her way around a cock, or two, and she makes sure to use ALL of her talents on Everhard and Holmes. Rebecca loves sucking one fat cock while riding the other one and screams with pleasure while she's being railed. Those titties bounce up and down while she rides and this slut can't get enough cock inside her so she needs to get all filled up. "Fuck yes," as she takes one in her tight ass and deepthroats the other. These lucky guys get to use and abuse all of her holes and she cums so fucking hard while getting ass fucked - the next logical step is to DP her and make her cum even harder. She works so hard for the big loads she gets, you're gonna love this one!

Rebeca_Linares_Rebeca_Linares_Big_Tit_Latina_Double_Penetration_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 13, 2023 4:20 am
Piper Perri, Hope Howell - Will Work For Sex for Colette / 11.12.15 | 866.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Piper Perri, Hope Howell

Duration: 00:23:33
FileSize: 866.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

It's your lucky day: Colette is hiring! Do you have what it takes to make it in the fuck-or-be-fucked world of business? Can you handle one hot little blonde and a naughty sex-crazed brunette at the same time? Three lucky guys show up for the interview and jump in at the same time - for some unforgettable, hot and wet on-the-job fun, in the waiting room outside Colette's office.Hilarious and hot! DP, Group & rough sex alert (but lots of laughs too!)

Piper_Perri_Hope_Howell_Will_Work_For_Sex_for_Colette_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 13, 2023 4:14 am
Phoenix Marie, Manuel Ferrara - Dirty Talk | 2.48 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Phoenix Marie

Duration: 00:53:52
FileSize: 2.48 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

POV videos are popular for camera work that puts the fan in the fucker's seat, and director/stud Manuel Ferrara's new "Dirty Talk" extends the first-person vibe: Through four intimate anal scenes, loquacious sluts talk filthy streaks directly to viewers. Each scene starts with an extreme close-up of a sexy, nasty mouth inviting you to commit delicious atrocities. Busty, brassy blonde MILF Phoenix Marie says, "Slide your cock down my little, whore mouth. Let me lick your fuckin' balls and your asshole. Shove every inch of that dick up my asshole until I gape like a good little whore." She looks into your eyes, stroking semen into her mouth. Hugely buxom, tattooed Romi Rain is an aggressive shit-talker: "Fuck me harder, you piece of shit. This pretty little asshole all for you, and you're gonna fuck it like a little bitch? I just want my inner whore fucked out of me." A titty fuck and ass-to-mouth BJ leave her wallowing in cum. "I want you to keep my scent all over that cock. I won't shower if you won't!" Busty blonde Kayden Kross breathily begs to be your whore: "You like my tongue up your ass?" Huge nipples point from the lace body stocking she rips open to display her shapely butt, which gets porked to gaping. Petite, young bad girl Megan Rain pries the fat, uncut prick into her bald gash and stretching sphincter. "Tastes so good!" she says, with eye contact and an ass-to-mouth-flavored smile.

Phoenix_Marie_Manuel_Ferrara_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 12, 2023 4:12 am
Oprah (aka Nataly Cherie, Nathaly Heaven) / Big Boys | 1.75 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Oprah

Duration: 00:29:33
FileSize: 1.75 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Oprah_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 12, 2023 4:05 am
Nikki Benz (Cock-Crazed Canadian / 01.07.15) | 2.61 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nikki Benz

Duration: 00:29:29
FileSize: 2.61 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

What better way to celebrate Canada Day than with the world's most famous Canadian: Nikki Benz! She's here to show us how much Canadian girls love big cocks. Her big, bouncy titties, tight wet pussy and perfect plump ass make her countrymen proud in this all-out anal fuck fest. Ohhhhh Canada!

Nikki_Benz_CockCrazed_Canadian_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 11, 2023 11:53 am
Nikita Bellucci, Lena Nitro (Luxure - Obeissante - Nikita Bellucci avec Léna Nitro & Mike Angelo 02.12.2015) | 427.8 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nikita Bellucci, Lena Nitro

Duration: 00:19:21
FileSize: 427.8 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Nikita_Bellucci_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 11, 2023 9:21 am
New huge butt slut Nadine first anal & DP with 2 guys SZ843 | 1.43 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Nadine

Duration: 00:44:15
FileSize: 1.43 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

New_huge_butt_slut_Nadine_first_anal_DP_with_2_guys_SZ843_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 11, 2023 4:19 am
Natalie Moore (Punk Babe Natalie Moore Needs It Slow / 2015) | 3.39 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Natalie Moore

Duration: 00:59:29
FileSize: 3.39 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Natalie_Moore_Punk_Babe_Natalie_Moore_Needs_It_Slow_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 10, 2023 8:10 am
Milan fucked by 2 black cocks (0% pussy) SZ1112 | 1.61 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 2016

Duration: 00:50:07
FileSize: 1.61 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

Milan_fucked_by_2_black_cocks_SZ1112_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 09, 2023 2:35 pm
Megan Rain, Manuel Ferrara - Dirty Talk | 1.56 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Megan Rain

Duration: 00:33:34
FileSize: 1.56 GB

POV videos are popular for camera work that puts the fan in the fucker's seat, and director/stud Manuel Ferrara's new "Dirty Talk" extends the first-person vibe: Through four intimate anal scenes, loquacious sluts talk filthy streaks directly to viewers. Each scene starts with an extreme close-up of a sexy, nasty mouth inviting you to commit delicious atrocities. Busty, brassy blonde MILF Phoenix Marie says, "Slide your cock down my little, whore mouth. Let me lick your fuckin' balls and your asshole. Shove every inch of that dick up my asshole until I gape like a good little whore." She looks into your eyes, stroking semen into her mouth. Hugely buxom, tattooed Romi Rain is an aggressive shit-talker: "Fuck me harder, you piece of shit. This pretty little asshole all for you, and you're gonna fuck it like a little bitch? I just want my inner whore fucked out of me." A titty fuck and ass-to-mouth BJ leave her wallowing in cum. "I want you to keep my scent all over that cock. I won't shower if you won't!" Busty blonde Kayden Kross breathily begs to be your whore: "You like my tongue up your ass?" Huge nipples point from the lace body stocking she rips open to display her shapely butt, which gets porked to gaping. Petite, young bad girl Megan Rain pries the fat, uncut prick into her bald gash and stretching sphincter. "Tastes so good!" she says, with eye contact and an ass-to-mouth-flavored smile.

Megan_Rain_Manuel_Ferrara_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 09, 2023 4:29 am
Mea Melone (Learning the Fun Way / 04.12.15) | 2.97 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mea Melone

Duration: 00:33:49
FileSize: 2.97 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Bruce isn't dumb, he just needs the right motivation to learn. Lucky for him his nerdy classmate Mea Melone is more than willing to help him. For every right answer he gets she flashes him more and more of her sexy body. Bruce gets so many answers correct she even sucks his dick! Once their lesson is over Mea rewards her classmate with a hot and naughty fuck, right there in the classroom. Who knew learning could be so much fun?

Mea_Melone_Learning_the_Fun_Way_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 09, 2023 3:59 am
Mea Melone (Rolling in too deep / 04.12.15) | 1.99 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mea Melone

Duration: 00:44:35
FileSize: 1.99 GB

When Matt came home from work, his girlfriend Mea Malone had a sexy surprise waiting for him, a naughty treat he's been asking her to try for months. All Mea wanted was to blow his mind, so she got a Brazilian wax and carefully selected sheer stockings that would show off her shapely legs. Watching Mea come down the stairs with no panties on, Matt felt his cock stiffen as he imagined being squeezed between her thighs. After unzipping his pants and sucking his cock, Mea straddled Matt's rock hard dick and rode him, then offered Matt her juicy round ass to fuck. Mea took a breath and relaxed so Matt could slip it into her from behind, then she pushed back on his every thrust in this sensual passionate anal sex scene!

Mea_Melone_Rolling_in_too_deep_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 08, 2023 3:58 am
Manon Martin Sodomisee par le gardien de nuit | 892.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Manon Martin

Duration: 00:40:20
FileSize: 892.5 MB

Une secrétaire qui reste tard, les collegues partis, il n'en faut pas plus au gardien de nuit Pascal pour sauter sur la belle Manon Martin ! En porte-jaretelles et culotte rouge la délicieuse Frenchy est toujours aussi excitante !! Une scène réalisée par Pascal Lucas.

MANON_MARTIN_Full_HD.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Jul 07, 2023 4:00 am
Mandy Flores - Girlfriend Anal Therapy | 442.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mandy Flores

Duration: 00:15:07
FileSize: 442.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

You're sitting down reading a magazine and your heel dangles to your foot when your boyfriend comes home from work after a bad day. He sits down and you decide to cheer him up by giving him some ass...literally. You go over where he sits and begins giving him a handjob where you're sitting down and he sits sort of in front of you and you wrap your feet around him and stroke him for a few minutes and every so often rubbing your feet on his legs and his cock and then give him a quick blowjob. You then sit on him cowgirl style and lets him fuck you in the ass. You put your feet up on his legs before the camera angles switches showing him fucking your ass from the side while you're in the missionary position with your legs on his shoulders and then rubbing your feet up and down his chest a couple of times. After a few minutes the camera switches to POV style with your butt in the camera while he fucks up in the ass. You suck him off before he shoots a load in your face and you then sucks it dry before he thanks you for making his day better and the camera ..

Mandy_Flores_Girlfriend_Anal_Therapy_3_HD.mp4