screenshot

Video description : moonchristine webcam show

Genre: Dildo, Toys, Solo

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:42:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/jcmyfoccyn6q
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 18, 2022 6:00 pm
Magic World 26 - Pervers, Fucking Fist, Ass & Sperm / (Jack Fleetwood, Magic World / Undercover)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Classic
Actors: Sylvia Svenson Larson; Juanita del Rio; Renata Koslowsky; Richy Prick; Larry Holmes; Victor Renegade

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 930.4 MB
Duration: 01:37:01
Resolution: 720x576
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9y5d1vsfafn3
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 18, 2022 6:27 pm
Lucia Denvile, Marky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Two dark haired beauties Marky and Lucia Denvile appear on Fister Twister today and both girls feel up to the challenge. First they kiss passionately then Lucia lays Marky down and spreads her pussy apart using her fingers. Grabbing hold of a metal speculum she forces it into Marky's mouth to moisten it before sliding it into her pussy and gaping her wide apart. Marky inserts her finger at the top of her hole then licks her speculum clean, enjoying all of her pussy juices. Afterwards, Marky bends over and Lucia slides a massive flesh like dildo into her pussy warming her hole up for what is in store. Soon Lucia slides her whole fist into Marky's juicy hole, treating her to some horny lesbian fisting. Her hole stretches to the max and then Lucia lets Marky taste herself before continuing with her extreme pussy fisting. Lucia certainly loves being in charge and these girls give us one hell of a show!

Genre: Lesbian, Toys, Fisting
Actors: Marky & Lucia Denvile

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:30:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/r14eltwi107z
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 18, 2022 8:39 pm
London River, Casey Calvert - Secret Buttsluts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Facesitting, Anal Play, Buttplug, Fingering, Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Vibrator, Rimming, Toys, Anal, Masturbation, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Strapon
Actors: London River, Casey Calvert

Video Size: 2.97 GB
Duration: 01:22:51
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/iisep84dafs0
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 18, 2022 10:55 pm
LilySkye - Anal fisting makes me squirt / (May 10)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Lots of hard anal play and very deep dildo, hard anal fisting until I squirt all over myself

Genre: Anal Gaping, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape
Actors: LilySkye

File Extension: mov
Video Size: 448.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mov / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/r1fn099x8vhc
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 19, 2022 5:37 am
Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel - Slutty Anal Step-Daughter: Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The sexy long-legged Lexi Lore is rummaging though her step-mom's dresser drawers when she finds a curious looking metal instrument with a ball at each end that could only be some sort of sex toy. She strips completely naked, kicks her feet up onto a leather chair, and slides the metal toy inside her asshole. She pops it in and out of her ass, spits on it, and slides it back in deep when suddenly she's startled by her hot tattooed step-mom Joanna Angel. Joanna at first, scolds Lexi for going through her things, and then for not using the big end of the toy. Joanna squats down next to Lexi's asshole and spanks her perfect pale ass pink. She sinks the big end into Lexi's ass and Lexi moans in pleasure, thanking her step-mom for fucking her ass with the cold metal toy. Joanna takes Lexi by the hair and brings her over to her bed and with her ass in the air and her face in the mattress, Lexi gets her ass stuffed with a huge dick on a stick. Joanna makes Lexi rub her pussy until she cums but tells her that she's not allowed to cum without something in her as so Joanna straps on a huge dildo and fucks Lexi's ass deep while Lexi holds a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard with her step-mom's cock in her ass. Joanna flips Lexi over and fucks her ass with her legs spread. She makes Lexi climb on top and ride her cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Joanna wants to show her step-daughter how a real anal whore takes it, and tells Lexi to fuck her with her big glass toy. Lexi sinks the clear glass toy inside her step-mom's ass and fucks her with it and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator. Next, Joanna takes out the Slink and has Lexi slide it way up inside her ass and Joanna cums hard again with two feet of the toy in her guts. Lastly, she makes Lexi slide her whole fist inside her ass and because Lexi does such a fine job, she rewards her step-daughter with the pillar, and slides the cold clear glass toy in and out, gaping Lexi's hole.

Genre: Rimming, Ass Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Lesbian, Anal Fingering, Buttplug, Anal, Anal Hook, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Strapon, Toys, Anal Play
Actors: Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel

Video Size: 2.2 GB
Duration: 01:01:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/j9obwl5pfj5n
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 19, 2022 7:43 am
LEXI DONA, VANESSA SWEET - LEXI'S FIRST FISTING / K

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : In case there was some part of Lexi that we have never seen, we made this. This clip turned out to be one of the juiciest, most explicit and rawest videos of Lexi's omanko. We already know how sexy she is, and how wide she can gape that pussy. We love how she moans throughout, and how she makes her pussy look like it is breathing in and out. Lately, she has been the one lending fingers and fists to other glistened vaginas. This day, she gets another turn . This is her 33rd video, and with no signs of slowing down, we are in for some more of her content. We truly are spoiled to have a women this hot showing us her pussy. Vanessa Sweet does a good job of servicing her friend here. There is plenty of cervix view, as well as gooey pussy juice. There is plenty of audio for those interested, with lots of pussy noise as well as moaning.

Genre: shaved pussy, girlgirl, cervix, huge pussy, pussy stretching, gaping, fisting
Actors: LEXI DONA, VANESSA SWEET

Video Size: 3.97 GB
Duration: 00:20:19
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zvxpsubgamue
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 19, 2022 9:59 am
Lea Lexis, Audrey Rose (Anal Sluts: Audrey Rose and Lea Lexis / 15.05.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Audrey Rose gets sexy punishment and her asshole stuffed by Lea Lexis! These two beautiful girls are dressed in latex and we see some hot lesbian anal action with strap-on, big toys, ass licking and spanking. Then Mick Blue joins in to give both girls some real cock action.

Genre: Domination, Threesome, Anal, Hardcore, Dildo, Strapon
Actors: Lea Lexis, Audrey Rose

Video Size: 3.04 GB
Duration: 01:24:43

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/loetxgg4avv1
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 19, 2022 6:48 pm
Kristen Scott (Girl Next Door Bound and Machine Fucked and Sybian / 07.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : It's been brought up over the years how much most of you love bondage and fucking machines, so today we begin a new chapter. We are adding bondage to the shoots to intensify the orgasm, as well as give the fans that don't like torment or other participants, but love bondage something too! We begin with the innocent and sexy Kristen Scott. She loves to be tied up and fucked, so why not let her be the first? We let her get her pussy warmed up with our new vibe, and then we add the ropes to ensure her helplessness. The first position is a traditional hogtie on a wooden table. The machine is slid into her dripping wet pussy and then the fun begins. We keep ramping up the speed and intensity of the fucking, and then we add a nice surprise by fucking her mouth at the same time. She is more than eager to do her best at shoving it down her own throat. Next we flip her over and have her in a face-up, spread position with her neck tied to the table so that she chokes herself when she tries to watch the machine power fuck her pussy. Once she has reached the point of being overwhelmed, we add a vibe to her pussy to blow her fucking mind. We finish with a fan favorite: the sybian! The vibration shakes every bone in her petite little body as it makes her pussy cum uncontrollably. It's clear that we are off to a good start!

Genre: Sybian, Straight, Bondage, Machine Dildo, Petite, Vaginal Penetration
Actors: Kristen Scott

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:42:37

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/xxnq51d5hrhz
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 19, 2022 9:00 pm
Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods: Squirting On The Machines

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Kimber Woods loves to fuck, and the one thing that can always satisfy her is a revved up fucking machine. She sets up in her living room and starts to tease us. It doesn't take long before she has the dildo in her mouth, and a vibe on her pussy, cumming like crazy. She fucks her pussy proper, then breaks out the sybian. More squirting orgasms round out this day at home with Kimber.

Genre: Sybian, Masturbation, Machine Dildo, Solo, Dildo, Ball Gag, Squirting, Fucking Machine
Actors: Kimber Woods

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:24:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/75omm27w4j09
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 20, 2022 1:25 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

Genre: Double Penetration, Girl Girl, Creampie, Huge Dildo, Anal, DP, Lesbians, Bad Dragon

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rj1acwnipltv
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 20, 2022 3:38 am
Kendra Spade, Dee Williams - Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : 18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid whore" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.

Genre: Strapon, Lesbian, Buttplug, Ass Licking, Anal Play, Rimming, Anal, Toys, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Masturbation, Vibrator, Squirting
Actors: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams

Video Size: 898.3 MB
Duration: 01:21:57
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/eh8t66uw6ywn
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 20, 2022 5:50 am
Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli - Take My Ass To Church: Kendra Spade Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened.

Genre: Uniform, Anal Play, Rimming, Anal, Ass Licking, Lesbian, Anal Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Fisting, Strapon
Actors: Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli

Video Size: 724.9 MB
Duration: 01:06:08
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/m552qq09e6oc
gatlerxxx
Added: Sep 20, 2022 10:18 am
Kelly Divine and Mia Rider (Little Fortune Cookie / 02.10.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Kelly Divine and Mia Rider play kinky anal sex games including anal fisting, double penetration, ass smothering, face fucking
and anal strap-on sex!

Genre: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Domination, Anal, Lesbo, Strapon

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:54:06

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/bi00m4fmplka