https://filejoker.net/5wbgacy5woh1
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2023 4:35 am
Ana Foxxx, Casey Calvert

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Casey Calvert

Release Date: 05.01.2020

Ana Foxxx is patiently waiting in an office for a job interview when Casey Calvert hurries in, apologizing for running late. Ana isn't fazed as she hands over her resume, eager to show off her potential. Although Casey likes what she sees on paper and in person, there's one little problem: Ana doesn't have a college degree. Even though everything else about Ana is fantastic, the company is very strict about only accepting applicants with degrees.Ana is disappointed but hopeful, nudging Casey a little to find out if there are any exceptions. Casey is conflicted but asks if Ana has any other special skills that aren't on the resume. Maybe if Ana can REALLY blow her mind, Casey might be able to pull some strings.Ana slowly grins as she sees her opportunity. She has some very practical skills that she'd LOVE to show Casey... Casey curiously allows it, and Ana wastes no time walking around the desk and kneeling between Casey's legs. Although Casey is shocked, she's unable to resist as Ana goes down on her with gusto. As Ana eats out Casey's pussy like a champ, will it be enough to knock all of the other candidates out of the running?

screenshot

Video Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:23:42
Resolution: 3840x2160
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/haa81jmhtd1f
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 14, 2023 4:34 am
Alli Rae, Tanya Tate. Babysitter's Playtime

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alli Rae, Tanya Tate

Release Date: 2015

Tanya Tate is excited for Alli Rae's visit today. Alli will be babysitting Tanya's daughter while she is gone for the day. Having Alli around the house again is nostalgic, bringing up old memories of when Tanya's now older daughters were still playing with dolls. Tanya missed those days and hoped for a reunion. Alli arrives, sitting beside a woman who practically raised her like her own, as they share memories from the good old days. Tanya insists Alli make herself at home, as Tanya prepares herself to leave. If Tanya only knew how far Alli would take her generosity...
Exploring the house, Alli notices the upstairs bedroom, a beautiful and enticing atmosphere. She can't control the urge to get fully undressed and masturbate on the white sheets. To help her climax, she calls her girlfriend Riley, touching her pussy up and down as she becomes hornier hearing Riley's voice. Knowing her girlfriend is dripping wet, Alli moans as her pussy clenches for a deep orgasm. Alli is so caught up in the moment; she didn't hear Tanya coming up the stairs who can undoubtedly hear the sounds of masturbation. Tanya catches her in the act, demanding to know the meaning of all of this. Alli has a lot of explaining to do! Alli apologizes indefinitely, explains that her mother Cherri encouraged her to explore her sexual desires. Tanya is interested about Alli's fantasy calling Riley mom. Alli explains it's just role playing with Riley but shares passionate moments with her stepmom. Tanya asks Alli if she could call her mommy to, as she leans in for a kiss.
Tanya removes the pillows covering Alli's naked body and guides her hands to touch her firm huge breasts. Tanya removes her dress, exposing her tits for Alli to have a better glance. Alli shows that she's in control, helping her mother out of her bra and dress. Alli jumps over her mother's stomach, eager to suck on her mommy's tits and gently tickle her pussy. Ali pushes her fingers hard in her mother, feeling her clench with joyfulness. Alli shows Tanya her favorite tribbling positions; Tanya was excited as this is her first time and let's go with zero remorse. Tanya's eyes widen at this new sensation, thrusting and pushing their vaginas together, cumming unitedly. Maybe next time they could invite Cherri Deville over for a little ménage à trois...What do you think?

screenshot

Video Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:48:19
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/i7bos204zeap
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 14, 2023 4:32 am
Alexis Crystal & Sabrisse & Teana - Gym facesitting lesbian threesome

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alexis Crystal & Sabrisse & Teana

Release Date: 2020

Leanne sets up workout stations in the Fitness Rooms as she waits for her pals Alexis Crystal and Sabrisse. The lesbian couple are late, and come into the room unable to keep their hands off each other. Leanne separates them long enough to start the workout, and the ladies begin with bent over lateral raises. Moving onto weighted lunges, Sabrisse falls off the step! Leanne shows her friends how to bicep curl, but as she demonstrates, Alexis and Sabrisse secretly start to kiss behind her back! Leanne catches them, and decides to join in the one fun. Alexis plays with her tits while Sabrisse pulls down her shorts to worship her booty. The couple make their coach cum together, then each lady has her turn having her pussy pleasured in a face-sitting threesome!

screenshot

Video Size: 854.5 MB
Duration: 00:21:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/8tca78xk5gpm
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:38 am
Alba Lala, Mali Ubon

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alba Lala, Mali Ubon

Release Date: 02.07.2022

screenshot

Video Size: 782.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:30

https://filejoker.net/du56ltdjw2q4
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:37 am
Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax It's Stuck Again

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax

Release Date: 2018

Penny Pax shows up to Adriana Chechik's house on the recommendation of a friend. Adriana introduces her, and the girls realize that they've met before. Penny isn't sure why their mutual friend asked her to go over but when Adriana explains that she has a bit of a medical emergency, Penny has to remind her that she's actually a veterinarian. Adriana practically pulls her into the house and tells her she needs her help. Penny sits on her bed and asks her what she can do for her. Adriana is slightly embarrassed at the fact that she seems to have lost one of her toys up her ass. Penny tells her she's pretty sure she can't help but Adriana is going to make sure she gets that thing out of there. Adriana insists that Penny oil up her hands and help her. Feeling overwhelmed, Penny figures she may as well do what she says and get it over with. She sticks a finger in there and starts playing around but doesn't find anything. Adriana insists that she try harder, but Penny is at a loss; it must have gone deeper than Adriana suspected. Adriana insists she use two fingers if need be, but Penny finds nothing. By the time Adriana is done barking orders at Penny she's got her whole hand up her ass. Penny pulls her hand out apologizing that she couldn't get the toy out of there, but Adriana thanks her nonetheless. It felt so good that she doesn't care about the toy anymore. She wants to thank Penny for all her help, and what a better way to reward Penny than with a little ass play!

screenshot

Video Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 01:08:28

https://filejoker.net/funw283novmu
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:35 am
Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks

Release Date: 01.05.2020

A moderator has brought together four teens (Melody Marks, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, and Adria Rae) into a focus group to figure out what makes them tick when it comes to adult entertainment. What can adult entertainment companies do to attract young women to subscribe to and watch their content?Melody starts things off by saying how important it is to her to have women creating the content. So if something is written or directed by a woman, it's her jam! Maya believes representation matters, wanting to see women of all body types and backgrounds, with their differences being celebrated. Morgan doesn't want to just get off, she wants her BRAIN to get off, too! She needs smart pieces that make her think. Finally, Adria declares that she just wants hot chicks and lots of them!The moderator thanks them for their valuable feedback, then introduces them to Adult Time. As the girls watch various clips that the moderator brings up, they gradually become more aroused, excited about the offerings. In fact, they become so aroused that it isn't long before the girls focus on each other instead of the screen or the moderator!Although the moderator tries to get the horny teens back on track, her attempts are futile as they begin masturbating and feeling each other up right in front of her. Overwhelmed, the moderator bails, leaving the girls to have all the fun they want! As the girls happily eat pussy, unable to get enough, does this mean they like Adult Time??

screenshot

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:07

https://filejoker.net/zwervdc31ofr
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:34 am
Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

Release Date: 15.02.2020

Chanel Preston and her step-daughter, Jade Baker, are eagerly waiting for Jaclyn Taylor and her step-daughter, Aidra Fox, to show up and help with some spring cleaning. When Jaclyn and Aidra arrive, Chanel is especially excited to greet Jaclyn, and it isn't long before the two step-mothers hurry off to clean out a closet.Jade and Aidra have always been a bit suspicious of how... close... their moms are. They seem REALLY close, even for sisters! But the girls try to put that out of their mind as Jade shows them some boxes that need tidying.The conspiracy surrounding their moms gets even more intriguing when they uncover a binder holding family tree papers while cleaning. Jade and Aidra are shocked when they learn that their mothers aren't really sisters at all! They're step-sisters! How could Chanel and Jaclyn keep a secret like that from them for so long??Angry, they go to confront their step-mothers, but are stunned to catch them making out! Now that Jade and Aidra know the truth, suddenly their mothers being so close is hot. So hot that Jade and Aidra get caught up in the heat of the moment and lock lips as well. When their moms catch THEM in the act, the whole truth is finally revealed... and things heat up between the whole family!It's a free-for-all as the mothers and daughters crawl all over each other, determined to ensure that no pussy or breast goes untouched. Jade and Aidra are certainly learning a lot about their family today -- and they couldn't be happier!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:36:04

https://filejoker.net/kgilnlmr3evo
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:33 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Release Date: 2022-03-18

This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!- Bree Mills

screenshot

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:01

https://filejoker.net/x7lmduy8e95x
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:31 am
Africa Danger - Creampie for Latina in Lingerie

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Africa Danger

Release Date: 2022

screenshot

Video Size: 910.8 MB
Duration: 00:21:27

https://filejoker.net/hlmut2e1d9bf
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:29 am
Adriana Chechik, Riley Reid - Roleplay With Me Bogus Burglar

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Riley Reid

Release Date: 2019

screenshot

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:33:13

https://filejoker.net/en9q0zdrm8oc
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 12, 2023 11:45 am
Adelle Unicorn - Skinny young lovers hard fast fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adelle Unicorn

Release Date: 2019-05-27

Standing panty-less at the window, Adelle Unicorn smiles as her lover, Sam, flops down on the bed of their hotel room. Sam's been a little hesitatant to eat her pussy, so Adelle asks her boyfriend if she still loves her. When Sam implores her that he does, Adelle sits on his face! As she rides his tongue, Adelle takes out her perky tits, then leans forward and sucks Sam's dick in 69. Sliding forward, Adelle then sits on Sam's cock, and takes his big dick deep in her tight pussy. Making love to Sam on her side and then doggystyle, Adelle shows him the time of his life until he pulls out and cums on her ass!

screenshot

Video Size: 892.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:08

https://filejoker.net/2l7fp4tmd9bt
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 12, 2023 9:38 am
Abella Danger, Angela White, Krissy Lynn - Phone Service Skills

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2019

screenshot

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:45:15

https://filejoker.net/ly7lbxs44a5o
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 12, 2023 7:31 am
Abella Danger & Aali Kali. Breastfeeding The Babysitter

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Abella Danger, Aali Kali

Release Date: 2018

Aali Kali is pumping her breasts so she can leave some breast milk with her babysitter, Abella Danger. When Abella arrives at the house, Aali's boyfriend leads her to the upstairs bedroom. When Abella walks in, she finds Aali pumping her breasts. Feeling awkward, she asks if she should come back later. Aali tells her that it's fine, they're all girls here, and then provides her with instructions on how to feed the baby. Abella is transfixed with the breast milk and can't stop staring at the bottle. She wasn't breastfed as a **** and has never tasted it before. When she asks Aali if she can try some, Aali doesn't see the harm and tells her to knock herself out. She sucks on the bottle and laps up the milk like a baby. Licking it up, it's clear to Aali that Abella is enjoying herself. When Abella asks Aali if she can have some from the source, Aali reminds her that they just recently met and she doesn't really know her. Abella practically begs her, explaining that just once she would like to drink it from a breast. Before Aali gets a chance to respond, Abella sits on her and removes her shirt, begging her to let her drink from her tits. Aali is flattered and asks Abella to close the door so her husband doesn't walk in. With their privacy assured, Abella starts squeezing the milk out of her tits and hosing her face up in the process. When Abella starts playing with Aali's pussy, it looks like she's enjoying this as much as Abella is. Aali's husband knocks on the door and interrupts them. Coming up with any excuse to have some privacy, she sends him on a fool's errand to go get some diapers, taking the baby with him. Now that the girls have the house all to themselves, they can explore their wildest fantasies together.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:43:44

https://filejoker.net/d0sd8sm2n021
Olegdganov1
Added: Feb 12, 2023 5:30 am
Aaliyah Love, Lauren Phillips, Lacy Lennon, Charlotte Sins

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aaliyah Love, Lauren Phillips, Lacy Lennon, Charlotte Sins

Release Date: 21.08.2021

Aaliyah Love and Lauren Phillips, two frenemies, are hanging out. As they bicker and verbally spar, their love lives come up and things get heated. They're both so determined to prove that they still got the moves that they decide to do a little competition. They both have beautiful stepdaughters, so they're going to see who can seduce the other's stepdaughter first!Things get underway as, on another day, Aaliyah shows up at Lauren's house to try and seduce her stepdaughter, Lacy Lennon. At the same time, Lauren shows up at Aaliyah's house to seduce HER stepdaughter, Charlotte Sins! Both women try their hardest, flaunting their gorgeous bodies, but the teens don't seem at all interested. How can that BE??As Aaliyah and Lauren meet up again, baffled about their failed attempts, Lacy and Charlotte make an appearance. The teens admit that they knew about their stepmoms' little competition... and the reason why they weren't successful is because each stepdaughter wants her OWN stepmom! And now that everything's out in the open, it's time to put the unnecessary rivalry aside and FINALLY have a bit of fun.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:27:59

https://filejoker.net/a3nootr7wcqz