Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 30, 2023 10:28 pm
Cassidy Klein & Melissa Moore & Lana Rhoades. Just Like My Sister

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cassidy Klein & Melissa Moore & Lana Rhoades

Release Date: 2017

Teen Cassidy Klein is in the middle of fucking her girlfriend Melissa Moore when her stepsister Lana Rhoades comes home and sees what they're doing through the window. While Melissa's in the bathroom, Lana tells Cassidy that she took pictures of their lewdness in action, and she plans to show their parents, unless she leaves and lets Lana fuck Melissa. Of course, Cassidy says no but Lana doesn't relent. The sisters quickly come up with a plan.Cassidy makes Melissa cover her eyes while she rubs her clit. Then Cassidy quietly leaves the bedroom and Lana comes out from under the bed. She takes Cassidy's place playing with her pussy. Cassidy rubs her own pussy while she listens from the next room. Feeling excluded, Cassidy joins the lesbians on the bed. Melissa keeps her eyes closed and is none the wiser. Lana and Cassidy take turns licking Melissa's pussy.When Cassidy gets territorial, Lana calls out in objection, and Melissa uncovers her eyes. Seeing two naked girls in bed with her, she demands to know what is going on. Cassidy explains the situation and Melissa agrees to Lana's terms. She's always wanted to fuck Cassidy's hot sister. Once Cassidy swallows that bitter pill, they resume their threesome, only this time Cassidy and Lana play with each other too.Melissa lies down and spreads her legs for Lana while Cassidy eats her stepsister's ass. Lana tribs Cassidy while Melissa sits on Cassidy's face, then Cassidy watches Lana fuck her girlfriend's tongue. Melissa and Lana eat Cassidy's ass and pussy. The stepsisters devour Melissa's sweet lips and clit. Cassidy cums in Lana's mouth while Melissa sucks the pucker of Lana's ass till she cums. Cassidy grinds against her girlfriend's tongue while Lana tribs the cum from Melissa!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:36:39
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/jb5973kqhlf0
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 8:24 pm
Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson - Tailoring To Her Needs

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson

Release Date: 2022-12-01

Lena Anderson and her parent, Jennifer White, arrive at the home of Jennifer's friend, Casey Calvert. Casey is a tailor, so Jennifer has asked her to alter Lena's prom dress. However, Lena doesn't seem excited to be there, although she agrees to go to Casey's bedroom to change into the prom dress. Once Lena is wearing the dress, Casey begins taking measurements and asking what kind of alterations she'd like. Jennifer quickly becomes overbearing, not letting Lena make any decisions on her own. Casey notices Lena becoming upset, and comes up with an excuse to send Jennifer to another room.
Now alone with Lena, Casey is comforting and encourages Lena to open up about what she wants. It's revealed that Lena feels pressured by Jennifer to attend the prom. Jennifer has even set her up with a boy, who Lena doesn't want to go with. Casey gives Lena support, admitting that she never went to prom. Casey couldn't bring who she wanted to, so she never bothered. Lena is more curious about Casey now.
Feeling more comfortable around Casey, Lena admits to being a lesbian. Casey, wanting to be supportive, admits to being a lesbian as well. In fact, it was because Casey couldn't take her girlfriend to prom that she skipped hers. Lena is filled with admiration for Casey, showing hints of attraction. Casey admits to not being in a relationship right now, so Lena becomes bold and tries to kiss her, which catches Casey off guard. Lena insists she's just going for what she wants, for once. Casey is flattered but hesitant to make a move. However, Lena becomes more confident and finally wins her over, and they begin to have sex... but they'll have to be careful not to make too much noise if they want to avoid getting caught by Jennifer!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:37:30

https://filejoker.net/bw4eyv0v5i7c
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 8:22 pm
Casey Calvert, Evelyn Claire, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae. Grand Opening

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2021

screenshot

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:35:07

https://filejoker.net/ovzpxjch1gt1
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 11:14 am
Brittany Bardot & Lilly Bella - Lesbian MILF Dominates Tight Teen

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2022

Clad in sexy red lingerie, Lilly Bella kneels in front of blonde-haired MILF Brittany Bardot, who intends on dominating the submissive, blue-eyed Czech. Brittany puts a dog collar and leash on Lilly, then she invites the raven-haired babe to eat out her wet pussy.

screenshot

Video Size: 407.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:08
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/877cfhzhri3v
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 8:58 am
Bridgette B, Darcie Dolce. Sexy Siesta

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bridgette B, Darcie Dolce

Darcie Dolce is laying in bed texting a friend. She tries to send a sexy picture, but is too shy and keeps chickening out. Her step-mother, Bridgette B, storms into her room, telling her off for being on her phone when she should be helping out with the chores. Darcie makes it clear that she doesn't like her new mom bossing her around, and Bridgette angrily leaves to go back to work.When Bridgette checks up on her step-daughter later, she finds her napping. She's exasperated at first, but then can't resist lingering and checking her out. She lays on the bed next to Darcie and snags her phone, discovering the scandalous pictures Darcie took earlier! She then caresses Darcie. When Darcie awakens to find her step-mother in bed with her, she's shocked. She's even more shocked to find out that Bridgette's into girls, too! It seems as though both mother and daughter have dirty secrets.Although Darcie's reluctant, Bridgette gives her an ultimatum: either play by her rules or she'll tell Darcie's father about the sexting. Darcie counters by declaring that she'll tell her father that Bridgette's a lesbian! Bridgette insists that there's only one way to shut Darcie up, and it isn't long before she's having her perky breasts fondled and pussy eaten out by Bridgette. Not to be outdone, and giving into her pent-up lust from her earlier sext-capades, Darcie makes Bridgette writhe and moan with pleasure as well. Who will come out on top to keep their secret safe another day?

screenshot

Video Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:39:11

https://filejoker.net/7ntuez353dyg
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 6:43 am
Bree Daniels, Kenna James. Going Bonkers Part One

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bree Daniels, Kenna James

screenshot

Video Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:36:55

https://filejoker.net/n95uuedh7do1
Olegdganov1
Added: May 30, 2023 2:13 am
Brandi Love, Gina Valentina. Mistaken Identity

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Brandi Love, Gina Valentina

screenshot

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:33:49

https://filejoker.net/mi9jltomgymc
Olegdganov1
Added: May 29, 2023 9:47 pm
Boni & Lexi Dona - Pert young women pussy eating

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Boni & Lexi Dona

Release Date: 2019

screenshot

Video Size: 903 MB
Duration: 00:20:18

https://filejoker.net/22ijq8p2x68d
Olegdganov1
Added: May 29, 2023 8:20 pm
Billie Star aka Billy Star - Super Hot Step Mom Gets That Dick

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2022

Tommy's fantasy of fucking his stepmother is becoming a reality as the licentious pair passionately kiss and embrace. Big-boobed MILF Billie Star sits down on the bed and starts masturbating in front of a delighted Tommy, who jerks himself off.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:24:55

https://filejoker.net/n46we6z9jfrw
Olegdganov1
Added: May 29, 2023 3:46 am
Ashley Adams, Jane Wilde. But I'm Still A Virgin

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ashley Adams, Jane Wilde

Ashley Adams, a devout Christian and preacher's daughter, is patiently waiting in her house with a Holy Bible clutched to her chest. There is a knock on the door and when she answers it, she meets Jane Wilde, a confused teen, for the first time. Jane says that her dad sent her to Ashley to talk about 'something.' She then shamefully admits that she fooled around with a boy, and now there's a bunch of rumors being spread about her. A lot of what they're saying isn't true, though -- it was just a handjob.Ashley insists that as long as the boy didn't put anything in her vagina, Jane didn't commit a sin. Jane says that it's just that she's been told her whole life that doing ANYTHING of a sexual nature makes her a bad person. She know she's not a bad person. She just has some feelings, and she doesn't know what to do about them.Ashley insists that she can teach Jane some tricks that will relieve that tension AND keep her intact. She continues to say that she has been having anal sex for YEARS, which shocks Jane. She also mentions that a pussy can be licked or rubbed, but as long as there's no penetration, the cherry isn't popped, so no sin's been committed!Ashley tries to more actively seduce Jane now, insisting that she'll be much better off if she knows how to take care of herself. Jane asks if Ashley's SURE the Bible says it's okay to do these things. Ashley says that she is, but that she can't quite remember WHERE in the Bible those references are... She assures Jane that it's all there. Jane begins looking through the Bible to find those references while Ashley removes Jane's top and starts fondling her perky breasts. Jane soon becomes overwhelmed by these new sensations and abandons looking through the Bible, giving into her primal urges instead.Ashley guides Jane through her first mind-blowing sexual encounter. Ashley rubs and licks Jane's tight pussy, easing her into the main event -- anal sex, which Jane thoroughly enjoys to the fullest. Even if this isn't a sin, it FEELS like it, and that's what makes it even hotter!

screenshot

Video Size: 3.53 GB
Duration: 01:12:44

https://filejoker.net/d7gaab7q6dyj
Olegdganov1
Added: May 28, 2023 11:19 pm
Ariela Donovan, Lily Joy - Shy student enjoys double trouble

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ariela Donovan, Lily Joy

Release Date: 2021

screenshot

Video Size: 914.2 MB
Duration: 00:37:28

https://filejoker.net/4tsmlocpx6f2
Olegdganov1
Added: May 28, 2023 9:02 pm
Ariana Marie, Ava Addams Way Better Than Dad Part One

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ariana Marie, Ava Addams

Release Date: 2015

Getting rid of all her ex husbands belongings, Ava Adams stumbles upon a love letter he wrote to her which is too much to handle, especially during such an emotional phase. Ava misses her step daughter, Ariana Marie immensely, and gives her a call, making sure she is doing well. Now that school is out, Ariana asks her mother if she can stay with her for a while but considering with things being such a mess, Ava doesn't think it's the best idea. It doesn't take a lot for Ava to be won over as relief sets in knowing she will hold her daughter in her arms once again.Ava admits that with all these emotions coming back at play, her loneliness is what really triggers her sadness. Feeling bored, isolated and bitter are at the bottom of Ava's problems; Ava is horny! With no fuck buddies to even consider at the moment, Ariana suggests that she can take care of her mothers sexual needs. Ariana has been experimenting with her best friend Gracie and apply her lesbian skills to please her lonely mother. After a lot of reconsideration, Ava accepts Ariana's offer, but with one exception; Ariana fucks her with a Strap on dildo!Ariana promises to make her mother feel good, now that she has a dick to fuck her with. Ava straddles her daughter reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down on the hard cock, pinching her enormous nipples, enjoying this lesbian experience more than she ever did with her husband. Ava cannot wait to taste her daughters pussy, Adriana's tight lips and firm breasts are a delight to touch. Ava licks, strokes and spits all over Adriana's pussy, waiting for her daughters's cum to fill her mouth. Ava definitely feels better, her sexual tension has been fulfilled by Adriana, but she wants more. Unfortunately, Adriana is going out for the night, but she did mention that her bestie Gracie has a thing for moms...Will Ava give Gracie a call for round two?To be continued!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:30:58

https://filejoker.net/alpq3dvy0zit
Olegdganov1
Added: May 28, 2023 8:20 pm
April O'Neil, Cassidy Klein & Jelena Jensen. Little Red A Lesbian Fairy Tale Part One

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April O'Neil, Cassidy Klein, Jelena Jensen

Release Date: 2016

Ms. FlowersThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.So, let's just have a little chat about a girl we all know, her name is familiar to most of us, but that tale you know is missing some cold hard lesbian facts. Before I get ahead of myself, introductions can be useful, they say. I'm Ms. Flowers, (Jelena Jensen) and normally I wouldn't be one to brag, or anything but I've run a pretty good life caught between social services and Fox' little crime ring. That gluttonous bitch (Penny Pax) has had my back more than once, and I'm not about to let this feral new girl 'Little Red Riding', her first ever period, nor that scheming whore, The Social worker (April O'Neil) stand in my way of getting double for her lovely little ass. I sense there's something special about her, but who fucking knows anymore. I find myself staring and longing for her pretty little mouth on my wet pussy. I'm ready to drain Foxy if it takes every last breath I've got. This lil' rogue teen ain't going to stick around long, so while the going's good I'm going to suck her dry.There's only one thing in my way. Last night after she found out The Social Worker found her 'grandma,' Mrs. Riding (Kendra Lust) she started seizin' up or some shit, foaming at the mouth, and breaking all my stuff. It wasn't a pretty sight! I had to try and calm down the hysterical nightmare like a Victorian doctor with tendonitis, even got my pussy wet, but the problem is... I never woke up this morning.

screenshot

Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:41:03

https://filejoker.net/57u7fxc3a3n8
Olegdganov1
Added: May 28, 2023 12:48 am
Angel Emily - Young French blonde fucks in kitchen

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2018

screenshot

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:19

https://filejoker.net/spxyr95dad2u
Olegdganov1
Added: May 27, 2023 8:22 pm
Ana Foxxx, Casey Calvert

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Casey Calvert

Release Date: 05.01.2020

Ana Foxxx is patiently waiting in an office for a job interview when Casey Calvert hurries in, apologizing for running late. Ana isn't fazed as she hands over her resume, eager to show off her potential. Although Casey likes what she sees on paper and in person, there's one little problem: Ana doesn't have a college degree. Even though everything else about Ana is fantastic, the company is very strict about only accepting applicants with degrees.Ana is disappointed but hopeful, nudging Casey a little to find out if there are any exceptions. Casey is conflicted but asks if Ana has any other special skills that aren't on the resume. Maybe if Ana can REALLY blow her mind, Casey might be able to pull some strings.Ana slowly grins as she sees her opportunity. She has some very practical skills that she'd LOVE to show Casey... Casey curiously allows it, and Ana wastes no time walking around the desk and kneeling between Casey's legs. Although Casey is shocked, she's unable to resist as Ana goes down on her with gusto. As Ana eats out Casey's pussy like a champ, will it be enough to knock all of the other candidates out of the running?

screenshot

Video Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:23:42
Resolution: 3840x2160

https://filejoker.net/ovt35morj4g6