Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 15, 2022 11:41 pm
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins (No Such Thing As Curses / 15.09.22)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Release Date: 2022

Aiden Ashley has invited her friend Charlotte Sins over for some catch-up time. It's been ages since they've seen each other, what with Ashely being consumed with work and Charlotte being busy going on dates with tons of guys in the city. They decide to make the most of their time together and do something fun, but before they can come up with anything, Charlotte gets an email on her cellphone. She apologies to Aiden- she forgot to turn her notifications off and doesn't want to appear rude. She's about to close her phone, but Aiden stops her. Wait- WHAT is that subject line? It says 'Do Not Open This Email'. The girls are intrigued, and decide to have a little fun and do just the opposite! But when Charlotte opens the email, it turns out to be a chain email telling her to convert to lesbianism or she'll have bad luck for seven years. Since they are both straight, they share a laugh, delete the email, and go back to hanging out.A few days later, however, Aiden is taken aback when a terrified Charlotte shows up unexpectedly at her door. She scrambles into Aiden's house, pacing and frantic. Aiden asks her what's wrong, and Charlotte reveals that tons of weird and embarrassing instances of bad luck have occurred ever since she opened that chain mail. She got her pants stuck in the elevator at the mall the other day, and she ended up mooning everybody! And then at a party, this guy accidentally spilled his beverage all over her white shirt so that everyone there could see her tits. Even as she speaks, Charlotte's panties miraculously slip off and fall to her ankles. 'You SEE?' Charlotte exclaims.Aiden assures her that there MUST be a reasonable explanation for all this. It's probably just a series of coincidences. But Charlotte disagrees- she's never had this many things go wrong in such a short time. Yes, she's clumsy and always has been, but this is simply too weird to be caused by her aloofness alone. Suddenly, Charlotte's blouse opens on its own, revealing her bra. Now Aiden is starting to get freaked out- that DEFINITELY wasn't a coincidence. Charlotte then realizes that the only way to stop what's happening to her is to do what the chain email said and have lesbian sex. She's as straight as an arrow, but she has no other choice if she wants her life to go back to normal. Aiden is a little taken aback, but wants to be there for her friend, and Charlotte doesn't really know any lesbians so her options are pretty limited. Eventually, Aiden agrees to have sex with Charlotte, helping her break this curse once and for all.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:40:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/2dihau7sq5sq
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 15, 2022 7:08 am
Adriana Chechik & Lyra Law The Art Of Lesbian Anal: Assthletics

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adriana Chechik & Lyra Law

Release Date: 2017

Topless Adriana Chechik is getting ready for game time with Lyra Law. The lesbian ladies have a bet going on, and they've both been working out in preparation. If Lyra wins she can do whatever she wants to Adriana. Lyra comes over in a white sports bra and yoga pants. She shows her the big black strapon that will be the prize and the punishment if Adriana loses the bet.The challenge begins with an order decreed by Lyra for Adriana to take her top off. Adriana leans back on the sofa and Lyra nibbles her nipples. She pulls Adriana's panties off and teases her bush. Then she eats Adriana's pussy making her wet and horny for more. Adriana parts her legs and holds them above her head while Lyra sticks her tongue in her asshole. Lyra slips out of her pants and tells her little sex slave Adriana to make her cum. The lesbian brunette licks Lyra's pussy and sucks her clit till she bounces like a rubber ball.Lyra turns around and feeds Adriana her ass while Adriana fingers herself as per Lyra's orders. Then Adriana rubs Lyra's pussy as she gyrates her hips till she cums. Lyra rubs Adriana's pussy in retaliation and pushes her over the edge to squirt all over the sofa. After Lyra rides Adriana's face, she shoves the strapon in her mouth and makes her squirt again with her expert fingers. Then Lyra straps herself into the big black strapon and fingers Adriana's asshole before fucking her ass with the plastic cock.Lyra's strap-on assthletics makes Adriana have a sopping wet orgasm. But Lyra keeps pounding Adriana's ass, showing her prowess in the art of lesbian anal. She lets Adriana take a break and suck the strapon before she gets back onboard in reverse cowgirl. Lyra rubs Adriana's clit at the same time till she quivers and squirts more of her juices. Then Adriana needs a mouthful of Lyra's bushy pussy. She pays her back for all those orgasm, sucking her clit till she makes Lyra cum. Enjoy!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:37:33

https://filejoker.net/t2mqs5b6cw4f
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 15, 2022 4:43 am
Adriana Chechik & Abigail Mac Holy Matri-Moly!: Wet Wedding

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adriana Chechik & Abigail Mac

Release Date: 2019

It's supposed to be the greatest day of Adriana Chechik's life... but her husband-to-be is nowhere to be seen! As she freaks out before the wedding, her maid of honor and best friend, Abigail Mac, tries to calm her down. However, when Abigail gets the news that the groom's flight is delayed, she knows it's not going to go over well with Adriana.As predicted, Adriana freaks out. After Adriana calms down with Abigail's help, Abigail carefully suggests that maybe this is a sign that Adriana isn't supposed to get married. Adriana is upset until Abigail admits that SHE loves Adriana!Adriana is stunned as Abigail goes on to say that it seems like Adriana's HIDING a part of herself when she's with the groom. Also, Adriana told her how he couldn't make her squirt as she used to, which is a pretty big deal! Was it just a phase for Adriana or is the groom not up to the task?Adriana still struggles to wrap her head around her mixed feelings about her best friend AND the upcoming wedding. Abigail reminds her that, as the maid of honor, she's there to support Adriana however she can, so why don't they relax and have a little fun? They can start by trying to make Adriana squirt so that she can know once and for all if the groom really IS the one.Although Adriana's hesitant, a gentle kiss from Abigail begins easing her into the sensual experience. Abigail gets to work showering Adriana's pussy with lots of love and attention to see just how wet they can get. Will all of Abigail's efforts to help Adriana see the truth about who she REALLY should be with pay off?

screenshot

Video Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:37:21

https://filejoker.net/kdq7syyo75ag
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 15, 2022 2:25 am
Adara Love - Latina MILF in stockings and heels

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Adara Love

Release Date: 2020

Latina MILF Adara Love is sitting in front of her vanity mirror when Erik Everhard comes up behind her and starts to massage her shoulders. Erik removes Adara's blouse, then standing her up, massages her big boobs from behind. Adara reaches behind and strokes Erik's cock, then turns around and gives him a blowjob. Once her man's cock is nice and wet, Adara takes it between her tits and gives Erik a tit-wank. Erik fucks Adara doggystyle, then missionary, and finally on her side. When Adara cums, Erik pulls out and drops a big load on her banging booty!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:22:02

https://filejoker.net/45urj6ab7epy
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 15, 2022 12:00 am
Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna Lifeguard Instructor

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna

Release Date: 2019

Kenna James and Lexi Luna are ready to learn how to become lifeguards! They arrive at the poolside, donning their sexy bikinis, but are confused when they don't see their instructor anywhere on the property. Then their eyes fall on the pool as Abigail Mac majestically rises from beneath the surface, rivulets of water cascading over her beautiful body.Kenna and Lexi are entranced as Abigail stands before them, energetically greeting them. After introducing herself, Abigail invites them to make themselves comfortable so that they can begin learning how to perform CPR. Once prompted, Lexi agrees to be the first volunteer for a demonstration.Abigail enthusiastically walks them through the CPR process, having Lexi lay down on her back. As Kenna watches on, Abigail presses her hands to Lexi's chest and locks lips. Although they're supposed to be learning how to revive someone, the session instead turns everyone on... When it's Kenna's turn to be practiced on, she has no complaints!Satisfied by what she sees so far, Abigail invites the girls inside for more... private... lessons. Kenna and Lexi excitedly follow along and are attentive as Abigail insists that there are OTHER ways of reviving someone that they can explore... Swept up in the heat of the moment, Kenna and Lexi both get the lesson of their lives as Abigail opts to teach them how to be better lovers instead!As the steamy threesome gets underway, Kenna and Lexi are putty in Abigail's hands. They are both eager to get as much out of this lesson as they can, happily eating out as much pussy as possible. With Abigail leading them every step of the way, Kenna and Lexi will become the best lesbian lifeguards yet!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:47

https://filejoker.net/tl1hfofi6lo3
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 11:43 pm
Abella Danger, Angela White (Anal At The Office / 28.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Abella Danger, Angela White

Release Date: 2018

screenshot

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:44:06

https://filejoker.net/li88im21f2ef
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 11:52 am
Aaeysha - Petite Asian takes older lover

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aaeysha

Release Date: 2020

screenshot

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:22:39

https://filejoker.net/9zto8wu0awu2
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 8:42 am
Victoria Daniels (Pussy eating orgasm for horny babe / 23.08.16)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Victoria Daniels

Release Date: 2016

screenshot

Video Size: 574.3 MB
Duration: 00:29:27
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/zb3ryewia20x
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 6:12 am
Vicky Love (Blind Date with Perfect Tits MILF / 14.06.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Vicky Love

It's date night for Vicky and Steve, and things couldn't be going better. Vicky looks lovely in a tight sky-blue party dress, and Steve is dapper in his suit. And after all that good food and music, they're feeling quite hot for each other. In fact, Vicky doesn't even reach the door before Steve presses her body to the wall and covers her in passionate kisses. The feel of his hands on her perfect breasts is enough to start Vicky moaning before Steve lifts her dress to rub her pussy. Kneeling in the hallway, she slides her throat over his thick cock, licking lovingly at the tip, and peering up at him with those sexy bedroom eyes of hers. Finally, he must have her, and without thought of finding a bed, takes her against the wall from behind, holding her hips as she moans her appreciation.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:16

https://filejoker.net/1uezkoi3vdyf
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 3:42 am
Tess & Daisy:Opening You Up

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Tess, Daisy

Release Date: 16.10.2013

screenshot

Video Size: 897.2 MB
Duration: 00:20:27
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: mov

https://filejoker.net/bef0raum65m4
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 14, 2022 1:13 am
Tera Joy (Creampie for filthy sex hungry mom)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Tera Joy

Release Date: 2016-09-21

Tera Joy is ravenous as she licks Ricky's tight body, tasting his delicious sweat before she unbuttons his pants and lavishes his thick dick with her mouth. This all-natural MILF has some serious skills in the bedroom, and she loves showing off her moves with hot new male talent. Tera is in the prime of her sexuality, so she's extra horny when she arrives on set. Today's lucky dick-du-jour is thrilled by her big tits, tight pussy, and epic riding technique. He's so thankful that he rewards her efforts with a dripping wet creampie

screenshot

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:28:54

https://filejoker.net/tgg0wkr5r1jb
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 13, 2022 11:39 pm
Scarlet Red, Halle Von - Morning Sex (September 01, 2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2014

screenshot

Video Size: 857.5 MB
Duration: 00:17:19

https://filejoker.net/4ona7xgxbhpk
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 13, 2022 11:37 pm
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli (Detention Part One: French Profanity / 06.08.2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli

Release Date: 2015

Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:35:56

https://filejoker.net/vou8fmhb2mdg
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 13, 2022 3:12 pm
Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella We DP'd Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Video Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:45:59

https://filejoker.net/dso34a2gn5m0
Olegdganov1
Added: Nov 13, 2022 12:43 pm
Redly, Vanessa Decker (My First Time / July 10, 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Redly, Vanessa Decker

These two stunning lesbians look divine in satin and lace, but Vanessa Decker and Redly look even better when they're totally naked. Once the bras come off, Miss Decker sets to work sucking on her redhead lover's pert pink nipples. She slips her hand under Redly's panties and rubs her sensitive clit, giving this gorgeous ginger a sexual experience like no other. It's Redly's first time feeling the touch of a woman, and with Vanessa as her Sapphic shepherdess, she's sure to make hot lesbian sex a regular activity!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:27:32

https://filejoker.net/spj0udn8bdk2