Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 28, 2022 4:02 am
Bella Rolland - Pegging Birthday Surprise

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bella Rolland, Johnny Hill

Release Date: 06.07.2022

Over and over again, tall, gorgeous brunette Bella Roland keeps getting rejected by her man, Johnny Hill. She wakes up horny and surprises him with her big pink strap-on, but he just can't do this for her! Every single time she presents him with her big pink cock, he brushes her away. There's no way he's going to let her peg him! When Johnny realizes how much she wants to do this, he plans out a sexy little surprise for Bella's Birthday. Will she accept his gift? Well, let's just say that persistence pays off!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:22:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/44u8qtpbyvp3
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 28, 2022 10:04 am
Bella Rolland - Pegging Birthday Surprise

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bella Rolland, Johnny Hill

Release Date: 06.07.2022

Over and over again, tall, gorgeous brunette Bella Roland keeps getting rejected by her man, Johnny Hill. She wakes up horny and surprises him with her big pink strap-on, but he just can't do this for her! Every single time she presents him with her big pink cock, he brushes her away. There's no way he's going to let her peg him! When Johnny realizes how much she wants to do this, he plans out a sexy little surprise for Bella's Birthday. Will she accept his gift? Well, let's just say that persistence pays off!

screenshot

Video Size: 513.1 MB
Duration: 00:22:57
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/31skr18q8nij
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 28, 2022 10:28 pm
Ava, Kat - Spandex Bunnies Smelly Feet And Ass Humiliation (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ava, Kat

Release Date: 2021

USA

If you like feet and beautiful asses and shiny outfits then buy and watch this video!After a day at the gym the girls are super smelly and sweaty. They made sure they wore their sexiest gym outfits ever. Just cause, there are so many hot guys there. The guys heads turn constantly because they are sexy and fit. Fluffy is on his knees in chastity LIKE ALWAYS with a ball shocker around his balls. Just listening to the girls day. He barely exists in this princess world. The girls talk about their life and don't even notice him. They nonchalantly stick their feet in his face, make him worship their asses and gets the fuck shocked out of his balls. AND HE GETS TO SUCK THEIR SWEATY THONGS! He probably won't ever get out of chastity, so this is excruciating for him!!!! Oh fucking well!!!!!!!!!! Looks like its time for the fart sphere for him. Hours straight of getting his balls shocked. He will now completely breathe in the girls. Suffocating in the fart sphere smelling their thongs, socks and farts!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:59

https://filejoker.net/50ks9jz53le5
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 28, 2022 10:30 pm
Ava - You Want Out Of Chastity But I Want More (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ava

USA

Dani keeps giving Ava more and more money in hopes that he will be let out of chastity. Dani hasn't jerked off in 3 weeks. Ava makes a deal with him. If he gives her 60 % of his pay then she will let him out. Ava knows how to get him good. Flaunting her big tan ass in his face. That will make him so weak for her. Once he becomes weak he will do whatever she says. Dani is on a collar and leash on his knees almost in tears because he can't bare to be wearing chastity any longer! He doesn't know what to do. He works so many hours, barely eats and devotes everything to Ava but its still not enough for a Goddess like her. "A happy Princess means a happy beta!"

screenshot

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:13:33

https://filejoker.net/rw9x3x5gtohp
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 12:14 am
Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ava

Release Date: 2022

USA

Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah

screenshot

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:17:29

https://filejoker.net/l8237frv8ek5
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 2:14 am
Aubrey & Fred /g657

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2013

screenshot

Video Size: 345.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:36
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/fgja5jw5596s
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 4:15 am
Ashlynn Taylor And Nika Venom - Make Out While Teasing Beta In Chastity (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ashlynn Taylor, Nika aka Nika Venom

Release Date: 2020

USA

Ashlynn and Nika have their idiot beta locked in chastity. They want to tease and deny him. The girls play with his chastity and sit on his face. They admit that they have watched each other's videos and are fans of each other. They flirt and have obvious chemistry. Soon the girls start making out while sitting on the male. The male swells in chastity and his balls turn very blue. The girls get even more turned on by his suffering. They switch positions so that Nika can sit on his face. Both girls definitely prefer each other to an ugly male. Nika grinds on the male's face while kissing Ashlynn. Then, they switch, and Ashlynn gets a turn to use his face. Ashlynn gets off using the beta's face. Nika wants an orgasm, too. She climaxes with Ashlynn's help. The male is just their sex toy. The girls are surprised by their mutual attraction. What a nice connection they have made while ignoring the beta!

screenshot

Video Size: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:17:05
Resolution: 3840x2160

https://filejoker.net/8ntnn8cwinch
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 8:17 am
April Olsen, JJ Graves - Yes Mistress: April Olsen And JJ Graves

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen, JJ Graves

Release Date: 17.05.2022

Looking insanely sexy in her pink latex outfit, April Olsen feels right at home in her dark dungeon. Her submissive, JJ Graves is on his back with his legs spread. His ankles are bound to steel bars, and his hands are trapped in a black latex straight jacket. From the waist down, JJ only wears an enormous butt-plug shoved up his ass. Mistress April plays with the plug while she strokes his rock-hard cock. She replaces the toy with her strap-on and fucks his stretched-out hole. In the next scene, JJ sits naked in a chair, in the middle of the room. A latex hood fits tightly over his head with only one hole for breathing. April places a balloon on the hole and sucks his cock while he sucks his own air. In the final scene, April places JJ on the floor and rubs his cock with her latex covered feet. She sits on his chest and rubs one out with a vibrator and then shoves his head into her pussy. She slides onto his cock and fucks it until she has a huge orgasm and then lets him cum on her feet.

screenshot

Video Size: 3.45 GB
Duration: 00:48:28

https://filejoker.net/k55lrxrmk0ui
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 10:18 am
April Olsen, JJ Graves - Yes Mistress: April Olsen And JJ Graves

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen, JJ Graves

Release Date: 17.05.2022

Looking insanely sexy in her pink latex outfit, April Olsen feels right at home in her dark dungeon. Her submissive, JJ Graves is on his back with his legs spread. His ankles are bound to steel bars, and his hands are trapped in a black latex straight jacket. From the waist down, JJ only wears an enormous butt-plug shoved up his ass. Mistress April plays with the plug while she strokes his rock-hard cock. She replaces the toy with her strap-on and fucks his stretched-out hole. In the next scene, JJ sits naked in a chair, in the middle of the room. A latex hood fits tightly over his head with only one hole for breathing. April places a balloon on the hole and sucks his cock while he sucks his own air. In the final scene, April places JJ on the floor and rubs his cock with her latex covered feet. She sits on his chest and rubs one out with a vibrator and then shoves his head into her pussy. She slides onto his cock and fucks it until she has a huge orgasm and then lets him cum on her feet.

screenshot

Video Size: 913.7 MB
Duration: 00:48:28

https://filejoker.net/sv6gyd324fga
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 10:30 pm
April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler: Bon Appétit.

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen, Hatler

Release Date: 17.06.2022

Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.

screenshot

Video Size: 804.3 MB
Duration: 00:42:35

https://filejoker.net/nead5sm8v4ae
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2022 10:33 pm
April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler: Bon Appétit.

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen, Hatler

Release Date: 17.06.2022

Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.

screenshot

Video Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:35

https://filejoker.net/t5445ouh9a64
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2022 12:23 am
April Olsen - A Very Good Boy: April Olsen And Michael Vegas

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen, Michael Vegas

Release Date: 03.06.2022

There's nothing April Olsen loves more than a well-behaved boy with some actual manners. Someone who was taught to respect and worship women, to obey every command and prove to his Mistress that he is, in fact, a very good boy! Michael Vegas is that and more. He is beyond impressive in the way he jumps to please Mistress April. He listens to her orders and submits to her will. Bound to a chair, chained and leashed, he begs for a taste of her pussy, but Mistress likes to play games. Michael behaves extremely well, but it just isn't enough to satisfy April.she wants more. A lot more. She knows Michael is a show-off, specializing in all things butt related. Mistress April orders her little pet to bend over and take it in the ass with the biggest cock they could find, and wow, does this please her! She straps up with a giant cock and absolutely destroys his asshole, stretching him wide and deep, shocked how it isn't coming out the other end! Michael more than proves his worthiness to his Mistress, and so he is allowed to fuck April and cum on her high heels. A very good boy, indeed.

screenshot

Video Size: 945.4 MB
Duration: 00:50:36

https://filejoker.net/h2xgqugg5nrc
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2022 6:24 am
April Olsen & Lance Hart - April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart

screenshot

Video Size: 972.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:32

https://filejoker.net/c0gcf9lokh3g
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2022 8:24 am
April Olsen & Lance Hart - APRIL FUCKS LANCE IN CHASTITY PART 3

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart

screenshot

Video Size: 909.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:27

https://filejoker.net/e2x1be8shm9t
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2022 10:26 am
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2: Anny Aurora & Texas Patti

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti

Release Date: 27.05.2021

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

screenshot

Video Size: 797.8 MB
Duration: 00:42:29

https://filejoker.net/e4u9cry7ro5w