Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2022 4:09 am
Maitresse Madeline, Simone Sonay (MILF Destroyed: Filthy Milfy Mommy Cunt / 17.01.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Simone Sonay

Release Date: 2014

Perverse employment recruiter Maitresse Madeline dominates desperate MILF housewife Simone Sonay in this extremely sexy lesbian BDSM fantasy! OTK spanking, pussy licking, ass licking, fisting, strap-on anal, large butt plug, whipping and caning!

screenshot

Video Size: 2.43 GB
Duration: 01:08:25
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/dcbkrwpl52a3
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 05, 2022 6:06 am
Madisin - In Stock (2012-11-16)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Madisin

Release Date: 2012

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.

screenshot

Video Size: 815.3 MB
Duration: 01:12:28

https://filejoker.net/8307mw8o0gg0
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 05, 2022 8:03 am
Maddy O'Reilly (Final Part Of Maddy O'Reilly's Live BaRS Show-Pounding Anal, Tight Bondage And 2 Hard Cocks! Part 4 / 26.08.2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly

USA

In the final scene of Maddy O'Reilly's live show, all bets are off. We have pounded out all over her other holes, it is time for a severe anal training. This slut is a legendary anal whore, can she take the kind of ass fucking that Sexuallybroken dishes out? It is not for the faint of heart or weak of loins.
The set up is beautiful in its simplicity. Take this all natural lush redhead, bend her over until her is wearing her knees as a hat, shackle and lock her into place and then make full use of her ass until her mind melts. Which is exactly what we do, no more, no less. Maddy Is restrained into place with strict metal pipes and then it is on. One after another the rock hard cocks simply walk right up and make themselves at home. Maddy's ass is warm and accommodating.
The unforgiving bondage and brutal ass training blast Maddy into another planet. 10 inches of BBC reshape her bootie as her shrieks echo off of the rafters. Her eyes are glassy and her mouth hole is slack. Maddy doesn't even recall her own name at this point. This is the look of someone that is getting properly anally plowed.
By the time the dicks are done with her, Maddy is a dazed and babbling lump of well fucked flesh. The only thing holding her up is the bondage. Something tells us that today is a day that Maddy will not be forgetting anytime soon. You are very welcome my dear, we are always happy to train you properly...

screenshot

Video Size: 662.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:14

https://filejoker.net/azrdzeiku3s2
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am
Lyla Storm - Lythe (2014-12-19)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, "Why'd you come to us?"
Her answer is perfect. "You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things."
We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts.
We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions.
She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.

screenshot

Video Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 00:48:25

https://filejoker.net/dfo6t5919yil
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 05, 2022 10:36 pm
Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern - Punishing Police Woman (pt 1 - 4) / (pt 1 - 4) (Spankingsarah)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern

Release Date: 2017

USA

When mother & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown. The second part of our latest hard punishment series where mother & step daughter are being punished for motoring offences by the police chief. Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning. Carried out with a strict protocol with well spaced and accurately painful strokes this is real punishment. Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step mother was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane.
Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.75 GB
Duration: 00:54:57
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/13z14czgoxal
https://filejoker.net/6yygzmvtjlkr
https://filejoker.net/agfteru2dil2
https://filejoker.net/kbipkiyfeuo4
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 1:25 am
Lucy - Spanking lovers / (English-spankers)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lucy

Release Date: 2018

USA

One of our newest young spanking models enjoyed her first shoot so much she asked if she could bring her girlfriend along to shoot with us, we of course said yes and were pleased to meet lovely, sexy Lucy. They wanted to do something which reflected their life together so it was a very natural and sexy film we finished up with. This was the very first time that Lucey has been spanked or paddled and she was in truth a bit scared but you will see that she soon got into the whole thing and did enjoy the somewhat painful experience. A lovely film but with some good hard spanking and paddling.

screenshot

Video Size: 445.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:12

https://filejoker.net/kees2n215uhg
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 3:20 am
London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded / 17.08.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: London River

Release Date: 17.08.2018

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.

screenshot

Video Size: 3.54 GB
Duration: 01:06:28

https://filejoker.net/06ms9wwvzsdw
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 5:18 am
Lola Reay, Sarah Stern - Breaking The Habit Series - Chastised / (Spankingsarah)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern

Release Date: 2017

USA

Once again the mad nun Sister Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.

screenshot

Video Size: 687.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

https://filejoker.net/045xgth3fuxu
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 7:14 am
Liz & Venom - farmer's pets /

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Liz, Venom

Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don't need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn't care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom's favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other's udders. Don't be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!

screenshot

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:11:49

https://filejoker.net/1zkzn3fmh7of
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 1:02 pm
Lily Lane: Brutal Devices

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lily Lane, The Pope

Release Date: 09.02.2022

Lily Lane is a busty tattooed slut who loves getting all of the attention she can get while bound and made to suffer. The Pope is more than willing to give this slut what she wanted, but only on his terms. We begin with Lily in a steel device that has her arms pulled back, her legs spread, and most of her weight resting on a pussy-bar. Her limbs are held in place with leather cuffs. Her head is engulfed in a thick rubber hood. The Pope inspects his toy and blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. He strikes her with a crop and reddens her flesh and then uses a Wartenberg wheel on all of her sensitive areas. He follows up with some flogging and then commands several orgasms from her crushed pussy. Next, Lily is placed in a scorpion pose on the table, but this time her head is encased in leather. Lily endures a severe flogging. Clothespins are put in her most sensitive areas and then flogged off. He fucks and vibes her pussy into uncontrollable orgasms that have her begging to stop. In the final scene, Lily is on her back like a good whore, with her legs spread wide. The flogging continues, then more clothespins, and then more flogging. She is finished off with a few more orgasms by way of hard and deep finger banging.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:53:12

https://filejoker.net/paffdc3agzpo
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 10:38 pm
Lexi Lore - Lexi's Favorite Uncle (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore

Release Date: 28.04.2022

When petite blonde cutie Lexi Lore is evicted from her apartment she turns to her "favorite" step-uncle for help until she gets back on her feet. Handsome, kinky step-Uncle Stirling has some strict house rules that Lexi must follow in order to stay and this horny slut is more than willing to cooperate but it may be more than she bargained for. To get her warmed up and to make sure she can follow instructions Stirling Cooper puts Lexi through a series of commands. First down on your knees! Then he makes her suck on her fingers, tease her perky natural tits and then play with her pussy until she cums while he chokes her. She does just what she is told but Mr Cooper reminds her that her pussy is his now and he will have his way as long as she is under his roof. Tit for tat and all that. Uncle Stirling ties Lexi up, connects the Tens Unit and stuffs his dick in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ but he feels she could show more enthusiasm so he turns up the electricity to motivate his needy house guest and a hot, sloppy ball sucking, cock swallowing session ensues. Lexi Lore offers up all her holes to Stirling so he starts with her tight little pussy. Tied up tight on all fours Cooper spanks and flogs her ivory ass until it turns pink and then pries her pussy open with his fat cock and fucks her into submission. Then he fills her asshole with that sexy cock of his and pounds her good until she gapes. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Lexi Lore is spread wide open presenting her wet slutty holes to Mr Cooper. After some cropping on her sensitive thighs and pussy Stirling vibes Lexis clit with the Hitachi while he fucks her ass and she loves it. Back and forth between both holes Stirling pounds her out until she cums hard and he shoots his hot load all over her. No wonder Stirling Cooper is Lexi's Favorite Uncle.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 01:08:23
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/l8kkza8stebl
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 06, 2022 10:43 pm
Lexi Lore - Lexi Lore: Holey Temptation

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lexi Lore, Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Mr. Pete, Eddie Jaye

Release Date: 01.05.2019

At church, Father Stirling Cooper preaches to his congregation. He speaks on the power of the sins, temptation and lust. Lexi Lore sits in the pews, mouth full of braces, wearing a low cut shirt and a short skirt. Father Stirling asks Lexi to stand beside him, and show herself before the congregation. He blames Lexi for the lust that she inflicts on the minds of all men who see her dressed in such a way. Father Sterling asks if she wishes to repent for her sins, and she says yes. Stirling has her kneel at the alter before him and asks his congregation to take part in the ceremony. The men line up and with Father Stirling leading by example and they whip out their hard cocks. Lexi opens her mouth wide to receive her penance. They shove their dicks in her mouth and she sucks them all the best she can. Father Stirling spanks her with his Bible, chokes her, and spits in her face. They strip her naked and tie her up with rope in a praying position there at the alter where she kneels. They fuck her mouth some more, spank her ass, and play with her pussy. Next, they place her onto a padded table on her hands and knees, tied up with even more rope. One by one they fuck Lexi's pussy hard and spank her ass while her mouth is stuffed with cocks. After that, they move Lexi to one of the pews and triple stuff her petite frame with one dick in her ass, one in her pussy, and another in her mouth. Father Stirling and churchgoer, Mr. Pete stuff both of their big cocks inside Lexi's pussy and fuck her double-vaginal, stretching the limits of her pussy and she loves it. They flip her into the "spoon position" and Lexi's holes once again get fucked deep in this very creative double-penetration position. Once they all have had their way, and shoot their loads all over Lexi's face, she is forgiven.

screenshot

Video Size: 829.4 MB
Duration: 01:15:40
Resolution: 960x540

https://filejoker.net/dtzulzgqegsh
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 07, 2022 12:40 am
Leah Winters - Sadistic Sustenance (Director's Cut)

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Leah Winters

Release Date: 29.04.2022

LEVEL 13 DIRECTOR'S CUT!!! The roughest anal fucking we've ever shot now includes an anal protein bar feeding. We shot this at the beginning of the pandemic. The original release was intended to explore the need for sadomasochistic companionship along with the other essentials during quarantine. This Director's Cut retains that theme while providing a fuller cut that showcases the absolute filthiness that occurred between Leah and Dr. Mercies. Please enjoy.

screenshot

Video Size: 859.9 MB
Duration: 01:05:54

https://filejoker.net/l0gwuhdvi68h
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 07, 2022 4:32 am
Leah Winters - Lick and Smack

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Leah Winters

Release Date: 2020-10-14

Beautiful Leah Winters had one more session to go during her visit. Dr. Mercies was feeling selfish and sadistic, so he basically locked down her head and sat on her face to make her pleasure his ass. As she licked, he smacked. Of course, there was ample face fucking and ball and feet worship too. Pretty simple session, really. Sometimes, with a girl as hot and kinky as Leah, you just want to enjoy the basics with her.

screenshot

Video Size: 638.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:26

https://filejoker.net/msvd750asjuj
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 07, 2022 6:29 am
Lashville: Town of Justice (Mood-Pictures)

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2016

Extra content: 4 Post-Show Interviews, Casting Interview; Trailers

screenshot

Video Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 01:23:16

https://filejoker.net/nl6ims7u4be4