Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 12, 2023 3:25 am
Sandy Skarsgard. 2012.02.27

screenshotscreenshot

Continuing Sandy's saga from Fantasy Damsels, she has reached the final stage of her intense therapy. In the search for a cure, no stone has been left unturned. Now, in this phase, she is spread on the bench. The assistant plies her with the Cumbot and the vibe. Sandy's screams fill the air as her pussy is pummeled...All in the name of medical progress...(SHOOTID: SAN_011012)

screenshot

Video Size: 101.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:07
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/9ueimfypd6lo
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 13, 2023 2:00 am
Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass Leigh Raven Dominates Rory Knox

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Maddy May, London River

Release Date: 15.03.2023

Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:55:49
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/4xdiumw1tfn8
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 13, 2023 2:01 am
Riley Reyes. Sex Tape

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Riley Reyes, OT

Release Date: 2017

USA

Riley Reyes is tape gages to the extreme!Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
OT creates the mother of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:37:05

https://filejoker.net/y30lcmi9uegb
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 13, 2023 2:11 am
Riley Reyes. Releasing Riley

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Riley Reyes

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:32:04

https://filejoker.net/ryo6ha9wwqnu
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 13, 2023 4:06 am
Riley Reyes. Of Sound Mind

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Riley Reyes

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:37:22

https://filejoker.net/dcvwcw3hw5kl
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 13, 2023 5:59 am
Rebel Rhyder - Blind Little Anal Pleaser

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Rebel Rhyder

Release Date: 04.06.2023

After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.

screenshot

Video Size: 417.3 MB
Duration: 00:37:48

https://filejoker.net/s1g7fn8h63uw
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:04 am
Randy Moore. The Adventures of O-girl Double Cross - Chapter 1

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Randy Moore

Release Date: 2012

With the magic of movie making, Randy Moore plays both O-girl and her evil twin sister Serena in a fabulous new adventure. In Chapter one, Serena captures O-girl in a tangle net that traps and then slowly tightens around her body...

screenshot

Video Size: 256.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/9ad9k2ylur4f
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:07 am
Rain DeGrey. Classic Rain

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:33:14

https://filejoker.net/6qg08ufokuk3
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:08 am
QS, Jade. Play Puppy

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: QS, Jade

Release Date: 2014

Puppy trainers's life is not easy. Puppies are unruly and they see everything as a game. This particular puppy gets some painful shots on her pussy every time when she overstrains her rubber leash.

screenshot

Video Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:23:05

https://filejoker.net/6l3nakrrb064
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:09 am
Proxy Paige - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Proxy Paige, Orlando

Release Date: 08.05.2023

Scene 1
Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament.
Scene 2
Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.
Scene 3
Straddle splayed on the floor, the whore is on display for the taking. Her head is held down and her mouth, affixed to a pipe. She has little to no wiggle room and is completely helpless while Orlando violates this bitches' holes.

screenshot

Video Size: 4.35 GB
Duration: 01:01:20
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/1ysbzbvva4fj
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:10 am
Proxy Paige - Proxy Paige Vs Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Proxy Paige, Orlando

Release Date: 08.05.2023

Scene 1
Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament.
Scene 2
Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.
Scene 3
Straddle splayed on the floor, the whore is on display for the taking. Her head is held down and her mouth, affixed to a pipe. She has little to no wiggle room and is completely helpless while Orlando violates this bitches' holes.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 01:01:20
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/cnu90mz6vshh
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 15, 2023 2:06 am
Penny Pax. Tiny little red head, Penny Pax takes on huge black cock, brutal deep throating massive orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Penny Pax

Release Date: 2013

Little Penny Pax returns to the pages of the hottest Bondage and Rough Sex (BaRS) site in the world, Sexually Broken. This tiny redhead with huge natural breasts is one of our favorites. Today, Penny is going to get her tight little throat fucked without mercy by two hard cocks.
Penny is bound to a chair, legs spread, hair tied back, neck tied down, with arms trapped behind her. Her bondage pushes her forward so much that her mouth is at a perfect height for a brutal skull fucking. She can't move forward or back, her throat is completely helpless.
The first thing we do is hold her tongue out of her mouth with a Japanese tongue trap. Now it is just a straight shot into her mouth and down her throat with 2 big cocks. Starting slow, we fuck her face and build until Penny is a drooling, dazed, crosseyed slut. We skull fuck Penny into subspace, controlling her air intake with cock. She gets air when we want her to, it doesn't take long for Penny's eyes to glass over with that "completely helpless" look. We push our cock all the way down her throat, all she can do is beg with her pretty blue eyes for air.
We yank Penny out of the chair and bind her to the floor, legs spread and neck tied back. We get on top and continue the brutal face fucking. Penny is just a mindless drooling mess while cock rams the back of her throat over and over. A vibrator locked directly on to her clit keeps her coming. The sound a girl makes cumming while she has a cock jammed deep in her throat is the most wonderful sound on the planet. It is a desperate sound of helplessness, despair and panic, all wrapped in gut wrenching animalistic guttural sound of bliss. It's just wonderful.

screenshot

Video Size: 880.6 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

https://filejoker.net/96opzrbwe2s5
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 15, 2023 2:08 am
Penny Pax. Penny Purified

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Penny Pax

Release Date: 2014

USA

Penny lives out her fantasy as the Adulteress who is punished and humiliated by a cruel priest in the presents of her ex-husband and his new wife. When the satisfied witnesses leave, the father dominates Penny with his erect cock.

screenshot

Video Size: 655.4 MB
Duration: 00:59:48
Resolution: 960x540

https://filejoker.net/4j4l774z4afu
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 15, 2023 2:09 am
Pandora Blake - Punishment Exercise

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Pandora Blake

Release Date: 2015

USA

Ordered to do special punishment exercises, Pandora Blake suffers naked humiliation. Stripped bare, she struggles through jumping jacks, squats, press-ups - then an OTK spanking and the slipper.

screenshot

Video Size: 817.6 MB
Duration: 00:16:35
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/yr8e5twl3xzh
Olegdganov1
Added: Jul 15, 2023 3:39 am
Paisley Parker - Paisley Parker used without mercy from both ends in strict bondage, brutal deepthroat on big dick

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Paisley Parker

Release Date: 2014-12-12

Newbie Paisley Parker is all of nineteen years old and only just starting in the industry, but she brings the attitude of a seasoned pro. She loves the dick, she loves the attention and she loves cumming hard in strict bondage. Today she will get all of that and more. Her big brown eyes are so inviting all we want to do is stuff her face full of cock until they water.
Bound in strict belt bondage that bends Paisley over at the waist, both ends of our fresh faced starlet are wide open and ready for business. Her tight shaved pussy and tempting pink mouth needed to be filled, and fill them we do. Two hard cocks walk up from both ends and attempt to shake hands in the middle. The huge dick strains Paisley's pussy to its very limits and her eyes bulge as she chokes on the cock.
The fucking is rough and without mercy. She can not escape or shift away from the cock. All she can do is take the dicking down we are dishing out. Drool pours out of her well used mouth as she cums hard all over the cock owning her tight pussy. We never let up or slow down, switching back and forth as we see fit. Paisley is reduced to a bag of holes for our use.
By the time we have had our fill, Paisley is a gasping undone mess, held up only by her bondage. her eyes are glassy and a satisfied grin is dancing across her well fucked face. You are very welcome my dear.

screenshot

Video Size: 688.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

https://filejoker.net/rse7dvfmyx0i