Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 25, 2023 1:14 am
Luna Lovely, Charlotte Sartre - Real Life Fantasy Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

Release Date: 17.03.2023

Luna and Charlotte are friends with some serious benefits and after having a conversation about Luna's dirty fantasy, Charlotte decides to help her friend out with a plan she cooked up just for Luna. One day, unbeknownst to Luna, Charlotte sends her boyfriend over to help Luna have the kinkiest fantasy of a lifetime. The two ladies are having a chat when suddenly a stranger shows up behind Luna but she doesn't heed the warning of her friend and is taken down in the most delightful, dirty way. Charlotte has to listen as Luna is made to do just as her captor instructs her to do, or else. Luna is bound in rope in her own home as her captor fucks her pussy and ass to satisfy himself. Luna begs for it to stop but she has been overpowered and can't stop him from taking what he wants.

screenshot

Video Size: 892.1 MB
Duration: 00:47:44
Resolution: 854x480
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/7n32ityxwgyv
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 25, 2023 1:17 am
Lydia Black - Brutal Anal Lydia Black And Codey Steele

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lydia Black, Codey Steele

Release Date: 31.10.2022

Lydia is known for her anal capabilities, so this time we have her in tight bondage, dominated by Codey, and ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Lydia begins in a partial suspension, with one leg pulled up giving Codey full access to all three holes. He takes his time and first dishes out some torment to get the party started. He moves on to using her holes however he wants, and making good use of them all in the first scene. Next Lydia is in a full side-suspension, and again Codey uses her holes to satisfy his own desires. Lydia is just a flesh basket awaiting her time to be used by her captor. After he fucks her ass fast and hard, he gets her ready for one final position. The final scene begins, and Lydia is face down and ass up. Her tight little asshole is primed and ready to be fucked. Before he takes her ass one last time, he uses a cane to administer some bastinado.

screenshot

Video Size: 1020.3 MB
Duration: 00:54:13

https://filejoker.net/029ymdj4lmsp
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 25, 2023 1:20 am
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl London River and Maddy May

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Maddy May, London River

Release Date: 08.03.2023

Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.

screenshot

Video Size: 960 MB
Duration: 00:51:10

https://filejoker.net/sftkirs1wukx
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 25, 2023 1:22 am
Lydia Black - Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: The Pope, Lydia Black

Release Date: 28.11.2022

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms. Next, Lydia is in a single knee suspension, that leaves her hanging upside down with her arms tethered to her hanging leg. Nipple torment, flogging, and even a crop to all of the sensitive areas has the dungeon full of her screams. Then The Pope fill her pussy with a dildo and fucks her cunt mercilessly until she overflows with orgasms. The final scene begins, and Lydia finds her self on her back like the slut that she is, with her legs spread wide and leaving her completely helpless. The Pope goes to work making her suffer with nipple calmps that have weights added to them, bastinado, which causes more pain the usual. Her nipples are tied to her toes, so every time she moves her feet, which is often, it pulls at her nipples. The scene finishes with her getting fucked into non stop orgasms.

screenshot

Video Size: 3.01 GB
Duration: 00:42:23
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/vfdpxrda74qi
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 25, 2023 1:23 am
Lydia Black - Every Fucking Inch Lydia Black Andre Stone

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lydia Black, Andre Stone

Release Date: 16.12.2022

Lydia Black burns sage, lights candles, and casts a spell. She conjures her Dom, Andre Stone to torment and fuck her. She's bound in rope to a metal structure, standing naked when Andre delivers his hard blows with the flogger. After that he gets a huge dildo and fucks her pussy with it. In the next scene, Lydia is tied to a chair. Andre presses a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard as she pees. In the final scene, Lydia is in a full rope suspension. Andre fucks her in the ass and she cums on his huge cock.

screenshot

Video Size: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:28:29

https://filejoker.net/y53zg3svnw4z
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 26, 2023 1:16 am
Marica Hase. Favorite in Japan- Marica Hase comes to USA to get FUCKED in PUBLIC for the FIRST TIME

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Marica Hase

Release Date: 2013

All dressed up as a little doll! Her skirt goes up and her tight holes get filled and fucked. Marica Hase is a popular rope bondage model in Japan. So cute and innocent looking as she walks into the scene of her first public gang bang led by Princess Donna. She is picked up and bounced around on huge cocks then face fucked until the public has their fill of humiliating this Japanese cutie-pie.

screenshot

Video Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 01:14:23
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/vtb69hqzbhwo
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 26, 2023 1:19 am
Marilyn Johnson - No Excuses Marilyn Johnson And Yinnie DeDom

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Marilyn Johnson, Yinnie DeDom

Release Date: 31.03.2023

Two exes run into each other at the gym and tension rises to a hot and kinky climax. Yinnie De Dom just can't resist his ex girlfriends sexy ass while she is stretching at the gym. He takes her down and she barely resists because she is secretly hoping they will fuck one last time. With arms tied behind her back Marilyn Johnson sucks Yinnie's cock like a good slut and then Yinnie ties her to a bench press and licks her pussy until she cums. He fucks her hard and makes her cum some more. Then standing with one leg tied up high Marilyn gets her ass fucked hard until Yinnie shoots his load all over his ex's pretty face. These two can't get enough of each other!

screenshot

Video Size: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:56:33

https://filejoker.net/s2cvi54exyw4
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 26, 2023 1:21 am
Marilyn Johnson - No Excuses Marilyn Johnson And Yinnie DeDom

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Marilyn Johnson, Yinnie DeDom

Release Date: 31.03.2023

Two exes run into each other at the gym and tension rises to a hot and kinky climax. Yinnie De Dom just can't resist his ex girlfriends sexy ass while she is stretching at the gym. He takes her down and she barely resists because she is secretly hoping they will fuck one last time. With arms tied behind her back Marilyn Johnson sucks Yinnie's cock like a good slut and then Yinnie ties her to a bench press and licks her pussy until she cums. He fucks her hard and makes her cum some more. Then standing with one leg tied up high Marilyn gets her ass fucked hard until Yinnie shoots his load all over his ex's pretty face. These two can't get enough of each other!

screenshot

Video Size: 3.99 GB
Duration: 00:56:33

https://filejoker.net/e0wdctn7iwko
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 26, 2023 1:22 am
Marina. Marina II

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Marina, PD

Release Date: 2010

USA

It is pretty obvious why Marina is one of the girls that PD considers his favorites. Her body is flexible and holds the marks from canes, rope and whips. Pain makes her pussy wet and she loves to have her holes filled by anything PD wants to put inside of them. Marina can hold the ridiculously demanding positions that PD dreams up and can even take the punishing pain and humiliation that comes with them. She is actually so into her own degradation that when given the opportunity to push things further she always asks for more. She may be the perfect, willing slave. She says it best herself. Her fantasy is to be the vessel for the fucked up sexual perversions of others.

screenshot

Video Size: 426.4 MB
Duration: 00:36:27

https://filejoker.net/mbkb5xk4dqfr
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 26, 2023 1:26 am
May 14, 2013 Controlling Amber Ashlee

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2013

DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers...along with some TENS and hot wax sensations...the final scene includes a zipper and mostly focuses on her lovely pink pussy...clamped, spread, penetrated and vibed, submissive Amber cums on command...Ogre...(Shoot ID: AMB_050913)

screenshot

Video Size: 718.5 MB
Duration: 01:06:09

https://filejoker.net/hj1h0hhgc5q3
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:18 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily)

Release Date: 11.11.2022

Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:37:19
Resolution: 3840x2160

https://filejoker.net/ryjmlun9uf0w
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:19 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)

Release Date: 14.10.2022

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't b

screenshot

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:08

https://filejoker.net/y5docivue1ok
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:21 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 29.10.2022

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name "enema lover". He would often suggest that we do an enema with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, enema bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:35:39

https://filejoker.net/24qeeszmvoah
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 27, 2023 1:57 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 14.10.2022

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon. She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes. That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull. Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes. I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake. "What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around. She didn't b

screenshot

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:04
Resolution: 3840x2160

https://filejoker.net/2ck16bvggmr0
Olegdganov1
Added: Jun 27, 2023 3:41 am
Molly

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily)

Release Date: 11.11.2022

Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:37:19

https://filejoker.net/pfofl9l4nltr